• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 03

Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 03

12

Authoress notes: The following story is as much about the current state of college football as much as it is about sexy coeds in bondage. Supposed student-athletes don't get paid anything, and aren't allowed any special benefits, while the coaches and administrators make millions. Somehow a lot of poor student-athletes wind up with nice cars, and stuff like that, though. While this story is not part of my Riverside series, it is similar to it. I chose the State University Panthers as my powerhouse football team because I like the colors black and silver, and catsuits are sexier than Bulldog or Eagle costumes.

Please read and enjoy all all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Dramatis Personae -

~Vincent Black -- Brother of Vic Black, from my Riverside stories. Vincent (Vinnie) has always been a big fan of the powerhouse State University Panthers football team. His mind control abilities aren't nearly as powerful as his older brother's. He has used them to land a job with the Panthers as a Recruiting Coordinator where he continues to use them to bring in the best players in the country for the football team, and the school's other sports teams as well. He also does what he can to keep that blue-chip talent as happy and productive as he can without getting the school into trouble. He is in his mid-forties, and a little overweight, with a thick head of slicked-back black hair.

~Jasmine Park -- three-quarters Korean & one-quarter Japanese. Senior at State University, majoring in pre-law. She volunteered to tutor to help get into a top law school. Due to her attractiveness, she was assigned Ty Ross, without knowing the reason. Her parents are well off, but they couldn't quite afford to get her into an Ivy League school. Jasmine is very smart, but not quite enough to get a scholarship to get into an Ivy League school. She is 5'1" and 100lbs, with B-cup breasts and mid-back length hair. She is 21, and will graduate a year early, the following spring. Jasmine is the secretary for the Asian Students Association.

~Ty Ross -- Five star freshman running back for the State University Panthers. He is reasonably smart, but only interested in football, sex, and partying, in that order. He has never had to try hard in school because of his football ability. He is just going to college to get into the pros. He is 18, black, 5'10", and 205lbs. He runs the forty in four-point-three seconds.

Recruiting Coordinator

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next football game was close, so Ty didn't get to play as much. He only finished with thirty-eight yards rushing. Michael Brown, the starter, had a hundred and twenty-two yards, and the Panthers won by four points.

That night, Ty got Jasmine to wear her collar at the team party. In spite of Jasmine's embarrassment, everyone loved it. As long as Ty was nearby, she was fine though. Quite a few people—both guys and girls—asked her where she had gotten it. Soon Jasmine forgot all about her initial embarrassment, and enjoyed the party with everyone else.

After the party Ty and Jasmine climbed into his Camaro, and left. Jasmine was still wearing her collar, short flippy miniskirt, tiny crop top, stacked bangle bracelets, hoop earrings, and metallic silver sandals with clear platforms and six-inch heels. Instead of heading to her apartment for some fun like she expected though, Ty took a detour.

Several minutes later they were on a secluded country road. Ty grinned at her as he hit the gas. Jasmine smiled back as she felt the powerful engine thrumming, and the wind whipping across the open top.

The speed limit was fifty-five, but Ty quickly accelerated to nearly a hundred. Jasmine wasn't worried though, Ty had done this on this same road a couple of days before. It was actually kind of exciting going so fast. Suddenly Ty swore, and pressed the brakes.

"Cops," he explained at the same time Jasmine saw the flashing blue lights in the distance behind them. "Shit!" Ty swore again. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" he said, hitting the steering wheel with his hand with each word.

"Baby, it's okay," Jasmine said, trying to calm him down.

Ty glanced over at her. "I had a beer!" he told her in despair.

"Oh," Jasmine answered in understanding. "Oh," she said again, in a different tone. Ty was only eighteen. He wasn't supposed to have any beer. If he got caught, he would be arrested, and embarrass the team. She almost suggested they try to switch places, but with the top down, there was no way the cop wouldn't see them. "Maybe he won't notice," she said, glancing back towards the rapidly approaching blue lights.

Ty kept one eye on the rear view mirror as he continued to slow down.

"I'll call Vinnie," Jasmine said, reaching for her phone.

"Yeah," Ty replied absently as he pulled off the road, muttering a few more curses.

"Come on," Jasmine said nervously as her phone rang. A moment later Vinnie's voicemail picked up. She quickly left a message saying that Ty had been pulled over, then hung up as the officer approached the driver's side of the car.

"License and proof of insurance please," the officer asked from behind an insanely bright flashlight.

The lights from his car behind them were even brighter. Jasmine could barely make out his badge, and some of his uniform.

"Yes Sir," Ty replied nervously, reaching for his wallet.

Jasmine noticed the flashlight shining on her more than on Ty. She smiled and arched her back a little to give him a better view as she opened the glove compartment to get the insurance card. Maybe he'd let Ty off the hook if she was friendly enough. Her bracelets jingled against each other as she pulled the card out.

"I know I was going a little fast Officer," Ty said as he passed him his license. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Sir, you were going ninety-eight in a fifty-five mile-per-hour zone," the officer replied.

"I'm real sorry Officer," Ty repeated. "I promise I'll slow down."

"Ty," Jasmine said softly, holding the insurance card out for him.

"Hey. . . are you Ty Ross that plays for the Panthers?" the officer asked as Ty handed him the card.

"Uh, yeah," Ty answered warily.

"Good game tonight," he replied with a suddenly friendly sounding voice as he dropped his flashlight down out of their eyes.

"Thanks," Ty responded with a grin.

"You have got to slow down though," he told him. "And I mean way down. I could take you in for reckless driving."

"I will, Officer," Ty assured him. "I was just out having a little fun."

Jasmine smiled as the officer glanced at her tits. She brushed back her hair. Her bracelets reflected the headlights from his car behind them as they slid down her wrist.

The officer eyed Jasmine a moment. "Have fun running ninety-eight yard touchdowns, okay," he suggested to Ty as he leaned down over the car door.

"I will, Officer," Ty repeated happily.

"It's Deputy," he replied with a friendly smile. "Allen. And I'm serious. Slow down. We can't have you hitting a deer or tree or something at a hundred miles an. . ." Suddenly he trailed off, and sniffed the air a couple of times. "Have you been drinking?" he asked sharply.

Ty stared up at him a moment. "I just had one beer," he answered earnestly. "I promise."

"Damn!" Deputy Allen replied under his breath. "You're not even twenty-one! I can't let you leave."

Jasmine thought furiously. She couldn't let Ty get into trouble. A speeding ticket was one thing, but drinking and driving underage was something else. "Deputy Allen, Ty only had one little beer." She leaned forward, to give him a better view down her top. "I'll do anything if you'll let him go just this once," she said, making it clear what she meant by anything.

Deputy Allen stared at her a moment. "Only because Ty's a Panther," he replied, shaking his head. He walked around to the passenger side of the car, and opened the door.

"Okay little Panther girl, let's go," he said to her.

Jasmine grinned up at him as she swung her legs out of the car. "Yes Deputy Allen," she replied cheerfully as she stood up on her towering heels.

Deputy Allen was a couple of inches taller than Jasmine in her six-inch heels. He was about as big as Ty, but had a small gut instead of Ty's rock-hard abs.

He leaned down, and they shared a long kiss. She could feel one of his hands on her ass, and the other on the back of her neck.

"Kinky," he said, tugging on the back of her collar.

"Hey! You should handcuff her!" Ty said enthusiastically from the driver's seat.

What? Jasmine thought in confusion as Deputy Allen suddenly broke the kiss. In an instant he had spun her around, and pulled her left arm behind her back. Before she could react, he had snapped a cuff around her wrist. Jasmine gasped in surprise as he quickly pulled her right arm back and cuffed it as well.

Jasmine stared at Ty, who grinned back at her in obvious excitement at the site of her being handcuffed. She tugged against the hard steel cuffs, causing her bracelets to jingle against them. She brought the cuffs around to her side, so she could look down and see them, and Ty could see them too.

A moment later Deputy Allen spun her back around, put his hands on her shoulders, and pushed down a little. Jasmine obediently dropped to her knees, and he quickly fished out his cock. Jasmine leaned forward and slid it into her mouth. It was nearly as long as Ty's, but thinner. Jasmine couldn't believe she was blowing a complete stranger—a cop—just to keep Ty out of trouble.

Sucking Deputy Allen's cock with her hands cuffed behind her back was making her even hornier. After a minute or so he pulled out, and lifted Jasmine to her feet. Then he led her to the front of the Camaro, and pushed her over the hood. Jasmine looked up at Ty, and licked her lips at him.

Then Jasmine felt Deputy Allen reach under her skirt, and pull down her black thong. When it got to her ankles, she stepped out of it. Jasmine glanced back to see him shove her panties into his pocket.

"Spread 'em," Deputy Allen said as he nudged her feet wide apart with his boots. At the same time, he pushed her skirt up around her waist.

Jasmine's body weight pressed her breasts against the hood of the car. She gasped out in ecstasy as Deputy Allen plunged into her. She watched Ty watch her from the driver's seat while Deputy Allen fucked her from behind. Jasmine struggled against the cuffs as she moaned out.

Soon Jasmine screamed in orgasm. A couple of moments later, she felt Deputy Allen grunt as he erupted inside her with his own orgasm.

When Deputy Allen recovered, he pulled his now softening dick out of her still wet pussy. Satisfied, he pulled his pants back up, and buckled them and his gun belt. Then he slapped Jasmine's ass, and started to unlock the handcuffs around her wrists.

"Hey, can I keep those cuffs?" Ty asked him as he climbed out of the car.

"Sorry," Deputy Allen replied as he put them back on his belt. "They're department issue. I know a place where you can get some though."

"Awesome," Ty answered with a grin.

"Alright," Deputy Allen said to Jasmine as he squeezed her side, just below her breast. "Since it's legally your car anyway, I'll let you drive Ty home."

Jasmine frowned slightly as she tugged down her skirt. "Um, I can't drive a stick," she admitted with embarrassment.

"You own a forty thousand dollar car that you can't drive?" Deputy Allen asked her with amusement.

"Yes Sir," Jasmine answered, stepping over towards Ty. She threaded her arm through his, and squeezed his muscular bicep. "That's what my man is for," she said, smiling up at Ty.

"Coach Black should be here in a few minutes, Deputy Allen," Ty explained. "I talked to him on the phone. He'll take care of everything."

Deputy Allen glanced at his watch. "Alright," he replied contently.

"While we're waiting, can you tell me where to get some of those cuffs?" Ty asked him as he squeezed Jasmine close to him.

"Yeah," Deputy Allen said with a smile.

A few minutes later Vinnie arrived, along with his secretary and girlfriend, Kelly. He spoke with Deputy Allen a few minutes, then came back to Ty and Jasmine.

"Nice collar," Vinnie said, glancing at Jasmine.

"Thanks," she answered with a smile, tossing her hair back flirtatiously.

"You're lucky," Vinnie said to Ty. "Deputy Allen is a fan, and he's agreed to keep this quiet. There won't even be a report made."

"Great," Ty replied with a relieved smile. "I'm real sorry coach," he assured him. Then he glanced at Jasmine. Thanks babe," he whispered into her ear as he squeezed her waist against him.

Jasmine frowned slightly. She thought she had helped convince Deputy Allen to let Ty go, but Vinnie made it sound like it was him. Oh well, at least Ty was happy, and not in jail.

"Now, since I understand that Jasmine can't drive a stick, Kelly will drive Ty back to his dorm in his Camaro, while Jasmine and I follow you in my Lexus," Vinnie announced.

"Um, I can't drive a stick either," Kelly replied with an embarrassed smile.

Vinnie chuckled a moment, then said, "Fine, I'll let you drive my Lexus, and I'll drive Ty's Camaro."

A few moments later Jasmine was sitting in the passenger seat of Ty's Camaro, while Kelly and Ty were in Vinnie's Lexus. The Lexus pulled away, followed by Vinnie in Ty's Camaro.

"What is this garbage?" Vinnie asked as he cut off the loud R&B on the radio.

"I'm not sure," Jasmine answered. She really didn't like Ty's music at all. She only listened to it because he insisted. She preferred classical and Asian music. "Ty listens to it."

"Well, see if you can get him to listen to the Stones or Aerosmith or something," Vinnie replied with a derisive smile. "And preferably a little quieter."

"I'll try," Jasmine responded with a weak smile.

"I really want to thank you for what you did for Ty," Vinnie said as they followed Ty and Kelly. "The whole program really appreciates it."

"It's no problem," Jasmine replied cheerfully. "I'm happy to help Ty out, however I can."

"I know you are," Vinnie responded, patting her thigh, and glancing at her. "But risking arrest just to keep Ty out of trouble is above and beyond. We're lucky to have you."

"Thanks," Jasmine said with a smile, briefly locking eyes with him. "I just want to keep Ty happy."

"Well, you're doing great. Keep up the good work," Vinnie told her.

"I will," Jasmine assured him.

Once they arrived on campus, they headed for Ty's dorm building. Jasmine walked him to his room, where he thanked her again for helping him out. Then they shared a very friendly kiss goodnight. She wished she had time for more, but Vinnie and Kelly were waiting for her. She really didn't want to walk all the way home in these heels.

Jasmine hurried back downstairs, and climbed into the backseat of Vinnie's luxurious Lexus.

"Oh, I like your collar," Kelly told her from the front seat as they drove off. "Where'd you get it?"

"Thanks," Jasmine answered with a smile. "At the team store in the mall."

"Hey, why don't you let Kelly try it on for a few minutes," Vinnie suggested from the driver's seat.

"Sure," Jasmine replied cheerfully.

She reached behind her neck, and unbuckled the thick leather collar. Kelly lifted her long brown hair up, and Jasmine reached past the headrest and buckled it around her throat.

"Beautiful," Vinnie said with a broad smile, glancing over at Kelly. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks," she answered with a smile as she checked herself out in the vanity mirror.

Jasmine felt a little weird without her collar on. She quickly found herself. . . missing the feeling of the cool leather around her neck.

A few minutes later they arrived at Jasmine's off-campus apartment. As Jasmine leaned forward to help her take the collar off, Kelly quickly opened the door and got out of the car. Jasmine glanced at her a moment, then leaned forward and gave Vinnie a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the ride," Jasmine told him with a smile.

"Happy to oblige," he responded as Jasmine stepped out of the car.

Outside, Jasmine smiled at Kelly as she unbuckled the collar from around her neck. When Jasmine got it off her, Kelly quickly reached up and gently took it from her. Then she turned the collar around and moved to put it back on Jasmine's neck. Jasmine glanced around nervously, then lifted her hair out of the way so the taller woman could wrap it around her throat.

"You look so sexy," Kelly said as she adjusted the collar. Before Jasmine could respond, Kelly leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips.

Jasmine was stunned. She had never kissed a girl before. After a moment, she started returning the kiss. Kelly snaked a hand behind her head, and pulled her in tighter. She laid her other hand on Jasmine's hip, and caressed her side. Jasmine kissed her back, and after a moment, parted her lips and let Kelly slide her tongue into open mouth.

Several seconds later, Kelly broke the kiss. Jasmine let out a small gasp, then smiled up at her.

"Thanks sexy," Kelly told her with her own smile as she climbed back into the car.

"Thanks," Jasmine replied absently. "Bye," she called a few seconds later as the car door closed.

"Bye Jasmine," Vinnie called with a smile.

Kelly blew her a kiss out the window as they drove away.

Jasmine stood in the parking lot a few moments, then headed towards her apartment. She reached up to take off her collar, but quickly decided to leave it. Jasmine felt naughty wearing it in public like this, even if it was late at night, and no one was around. She was still strangely aroused from kissing Kelly, and sex with Deputy Allen on the hood of Ty's car.

Less than a minute later Jasmine was in her second floor apartment. As soon as she locked the door she stripped off her top and skirt while she hurried to her bedroom. The absence of her panties reminded her that Deputy Allen had them, which made her even hornier.

In seconds Jasmine was lying on her bed, only wearing her collar, bangle bracelets, and heels. Her legs were spread wide, and she had her trusty vibrator buzzing away in her soaking snatch. She hadn't used it since she started dating Ty, but she had to have an orgasm, now!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later Jasmine went back to the mall, and stopped by the salon again. Nearly an hour and a half later, she was done. She had gotten a facial, and a fresh manicure and pedicure. Her quarter-inch long nails were painted bright red and each one had a black Panthers clawed paw print in the middle. Jasmine's formerly black hair was also now bleached blonde. She wondered what her parents would think about it, but she'd worry about that later. She wouldn't see them until Christmas break anyway.

After checking herself out in the full length mirror, Jasmine decided to do a little more shopping to go with her new look. First she went to Strutz. Ashlee was there again, and she was very happy to see her, and her new look.

Jasmine tried on a few pairs of shoes, then decided on a pair of matte-black pumps with six-inch heels and little bows on the toes. She also selected a pair of glossy black ankle boots with silver metallic platforms and six-inch heels. The pumps would be perfect for the booster parties, and the ankle boots would look great pointing at the ceiling while Ty was plowing his thick man meat into her.

Next Jasmine strutted out of Strutz and headed for the store where she got most of her bracelets and stuff. There she picked out a couple of more sets of bangle bracelets like Ty liked her to wear, in black and silver, the Panther's colors. She also picked up a set of thin black armlets that went from her hands to the tops of her biceps.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds