• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dream Diary Entry 01

Dream Diary Entry 01

I've always had a penchant wandering the streets late at night, but the parks are my favourite. Dark, desolate, time for my thoughts.

My dreams usually start in dark places, parks, beaches, and alleys sometimes.

~*~

I'm sitting in a park, it's late, minding my own business, thinking, and smoking occasionally. Suddenly, I sense something behind me and start to turn my head, but before I can there's a hand clasped tightly over my mouth.

"Don't move bitch. Don't move, don't make a noise, don't even breathe," he whispers into my ear, lips so close I feel them brush against me. I can't help but jerk my head a bit. From the tickling of his breath as much as the surprise. I drag in a breath and open my mouth to scream under his hand.

"Don't," is all he says, but the scream dies in my throat as I feel cold sharp steel against my skin. He tells me to put my arms behind me over the back of the bench. I comply immediately. It's better to be raped than killed. Before I can process what's happening he's tied my arms to the back of the bench, wrapping my arms above and below the elbow. I'm unable to move and I find myself forced to lean forward. I can hear him coming around in front of me. Without warning he grabs the hair on the back of my head and forces my head up at an uncomfortable angle. Not enough for me to see him, but enough that he can see me.

"Nice mouth," he chuckles as he drops my head and reaches for his belt. As he drops his pants just enough to expose his cock, I'm startled to find that he already has a hard-on. "Now open up slut, and don't you dare bite me. Understand?"

I nod pitifully and close my eyes so I don't have to witness my own humiliation.

"Good girl," he says and I feel the head of his erection pressing against my lips. My mouth opens, against my will, and my tongue reaches forward to taste him. He allows me to explore his cock for a moment before grabbing the back of my head again and forcing the entire length of it into my mouth. This time I can't help it, my jaw practically becomes unhinged as I scream around his cock. Instead of being angry he seems to enjoy the sensation. I start to gag as the head of his cock presses against the back of my throat. I pull my head back as far as I can and shake my head against his hands. As soon as I'm able to stop gagging I focus on trying to get him off, sucking on his now rock hard shaft. Thankfully he seems content with fucking my mouth more gently and for a while. After a couple more bouts of him practically trying to rape my throat, I can feel him twitching against my tongue. I know he's going to cum. As he does he pulls out of my mouth and pulls my head back to cover my face with his sperm.

"Lick your lips, show me how you love my cum." He says, almost with a growl. I can feel hot tears running down my cheeks as I obey, licking my top upper lip clean before sucking the cum off the bottom one.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asks, almost conversationally.

"No." I whisper in reply. It sounds like a lie in my ears.

He just chuckles, and seats himself beside me on the bench. As I feel his hand creeping up my leg I squeeze my knees together in a vain attempt to protect myself.

"Open your legs"

I can tell by his tone that it's not a request, and I capitulate after a second's hesitation. His hand finally finds the heat it was seeking, and he chuckles again.

"See? I knew you were a horny slut. Just sitting alone in the dark, just waiting for someone like me to come over and take advantage of you."

His words burn like acid in my soul. I can't even find the voice to deny him. Instead, I hide behind my hair as it falls, and pray he cannot see the truth written on my face. Momentarily, I feel him cutting me free of the bench. He keeps one hand tightly on the nerve above my elbow. I'm so distracted by pain he causes I don't hear him tell me to stand up.

"I said stand up!" He yells at me while pinching my arm hard. I yelp and jump up, pressing my body against him unintentionally. Again I'm humiliated as he pulls me against his body and chuckles. After a moment he speaks, "I'm going to let go of you. You won't run. You won't scream. If you do, you'll pay for it. Do you understand?"

I nod, but he makes no indication that he felt it. So I whisper, "Yes."

He takes me to a neighbourhood I don't recognise, and then through a gate and up the stairs of a darkened house. I hesitate on the threshold. He turns, grabs my wrist, and pulls me through the door. After securing the locks, he turns to me.

"Take off your clothes."

His eyes seem as though he can already see through my clothes.

Taking a deep breath I remove my jacket, shoes, and socks. As I begin to pull off my shirt he stops me.

"Do it sexier."

This time the breath is really a sigh. I nod, my face feels tight and I realise I'm still covered in his, now dried, cum. I can feel the embarrassment with every fibre of my body as I slowly start to strip for him, turning my hips and dancing like I would if no one was watching. My shirt first, the music in my head distracts me from his eyes burning their way into me. I shimmy out of my pants and step out of them.

"Stop," his voice sounds hoarse. He takes my hand gently, as though he has some care for me, leads me to his living room, and instructs me to stand at the end of his couch."Don't move."

He moves into the next room and I can hear him moving something. A moment later he emerges and instructs me to bend over the end of the couch.

I lower myself onto my stomach but he tells me to lift my hips and positions me so my ass is high in the air and my legs are spread fairly wide apart. Suddenly, I feel his knife against me again. I whimper involuntarily.

"Relax, and don't move," he sounds amused by my fear. He quickly reduces my underwear to tatters and tears the remaining scraps from my trembling form. My fears are almost assuaged until I feel something cold and wet being spread generously over my asshole.

"No please don't," I beg. Scared enough to beg, but too scared to move. He doesn't even bother to acknowledge my plea. He simply puts down bottle of lube he's been coating my ass with and presses something cold, hard, and insistent against the tight hole between my cheeks.

"Breathe and relax or this will hurt a lot worse than it has to," he gives me a moment to collect myself before he slowly pushes the tip of his toy into me. I whimper and reach my hands behind me to stop the intrusion, but he bats them away and pushes hard on the toy.

"Right now it's your choice if I hurt you, or if you only suffer mild discomfort. Now. Hold. Still." For the first time he actually sounds angry, and I pull my hands back to my body, using them to support my weight. He slowly begins pushing the cold foreign object until I can feel the base of it between my cheeks and realise it's a butt plug. I'm only slightly relieved that it's not something found at random to do the job.

He helps me to stand up.

I can't look at him.

We stand there, not touching, me not looking at him, him breathing on my skin. Finally I turn my face to him.

What a mistake. The second our eyes meet I feel the front of my bra give way. Confused, I look back down in time to see his knife come up and finish cutting my bra off.

I'm momentarily stunned. Standing naked in front of him I am almost grateful when he tells me to sit on the couch. He has me sit on the couch with my knees spread wide, my arms at my side, and my hands under my knees.

"If you can sit without moving your hands then I won't have to tie you," he whispers insidiously. "Now stay put."

I turn my head to watch him. Following with my eyes him until he disappears behind the couch. He returns after a moment holding a paddle. I stare at him wide-eyed.

"Please don't hurt me," my voice trembles as I implore him.

"You'll like it, you'll see," his voice is strong, and somehow calming. I look away, and say nothing, but I can still feel him smiling down at me.

It begins unexpectedly. He brings the paddle across my body and strikes me on my left breast. I gasp and instinctively put my hands up to protect myself.

"No. You're not allowed to move unless I say so. Get up," he pulls me off the couch and takes my place. "Over my knee. Now."

I amaze myself at the speed of my compliance. Terrified that I've displeased him, I deposit myself across his lap, and turn my head to watch him over my shoulder.

Without sparing me a glance he presses against the plug still buried deep in my behind. Just as I've almost adjusted he begins to spank me. Using the slapping sounds to punctuate his sentence.

"You.*slap* Will.*slap* Not.*slap* Move.*slap* Understood? *slap*"

"Yes!" I almost scream. My lungs burn for air, I become aware that I've been holding my breath, and I suck in a large gulp of oxygen.

"Good," he says coldly, "get up."

I scramble off his lap, and stand with my eyes downcast as he slowly stands up.

"Get back into position."

My will to fight him dies with those words. He wants to make me an active participant. I position myself as he had me, close my eyes, and wait.

"Open your eyes."

My eyes open cautiously, but can't bring myself to look up at him.

"Don't close them." He sounds excited now. He retrieves the paddle, pauses a heartbeat, and strikes my right breast. Pausing again he strokes the place he's just struck, and to my eternal shame I moan at the tenderness of his touch.

"See? I knew you'd like it," his voice sounds smug. I imagine he has a smug look as well, but can't work up the courage to look up and witness it. He continues to focus his attention on my tits, striking the sensitive skin on the inside of my thighs when I flinch, look away, or move from his desired position. I lose track of the strikes. Finally he gives me reprieve, and lets me catch my breath. As I lay against the couch he reaches between my legs and presses the palm of his hand against my exposed cunt.

"My my, you're all wet," he says with what sounds an awful lot like delight. He starts teasing my clit with his fingers. I wiggle against him and moan softly. My response encourages him and he continues in earnest, penetrating my cunt with his fingers, teasing my clit with his thumb, and pressing on the plug still in my ass. I swear I can't feel my brain for the sensations raging through my body. But then, just as my body is about to explode, he denies me. Denies me and leaves me humping the air in desperation.

"Stand up."

I stagger to my feet. He takes my hand and leads me back to, and bends me over, the end of the couch. Slowly, slowly he pulls the butt plug out, and comes to stand in front of the couch where I can see him again.

"Wash this," he says holding the butt plug out to me. I shamefully take it from him and wash it before returning and holding it out for his approval.

"Over the couch," he commands, and I obey without hesitation. I feel him position himself behind me. I know what's coming, and try to relax. I feel the head of his cock against my only recently vacated asshole, and I try to relax. He presses my hips into the couch as he forces the whole length of his cock into my ass. I'm grateful to him. Grateful that he let me to adjust to the plug first. He slowly begins fucking my ass. He starts almost tentatively, but before long he's fucking me in earnest, and I cum, so hard. I never thought.. I never knew such a demeaning thing could make me feel like this. I lie quiescent over the end of the couch. Soft moans escape me but I'm lost to the sensation. Under his power, and nothing in his presence. When he cums in my ass I relish it. Like a gift for a job well done.

He pulls out of my ass and lies me on the couch. I'm still dazed and panting. He disappears, and I shut my eyes. Suddenly there's a pain on my nipples. I open my eyes to see him applying clothes pins to various parts of my body. The pain is exquisite. I want to writhe with it but my body is exhausted for the moment. My exhaustion quickly disappears as he affixes a clothes pin to my clit. I sit up and reach desperately to remove it.

"Leave it. Lie back down," he watches me pant as the pain turns to pressure, and the pressure to pleasure. Finally he removes the pins, one by one and again I'm left lying on the couch. Panting and spent. He stands over me and smiles as he reaches for something behind the couch. I close my eyes and try to prepare for what he might do next.

To my surprise, and relief, all he retrieves is rope. It's all he needs though. After binding me so I can't get up off the couch, never mind walk, he leaves me. I hear the shower run and allow myself to slip into exhausted sleep for the short time I'm alone.

When I awake I feel him carrying me. He's unbound my legs but not my hands. He sets me down on the bed, and then climbs in and lies on his back.

"Ride me, and then you can go home."

Hanging my head at this final humiliation, I climb unsteadily atop him. He guides my hips over his protruding erection, and I impale myself on it. I'm hornier than I'm able to admit, and before long I'm riding him in earnest, his hands on my hips to guide me. My body is on fire and I never want it to end, but I can't work up the speed he needs to cum. He pulls me to his chest and rolls on top of me. Screwing me hard into the mattress until he cums deep inside of me. As he collapses hot and heavy on top of me, and it occurs to me that I don't want to go home. I fall asleep content under his weight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dream Diary Entry 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds