• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The School Office Ch. 01

The School Office Ch. 01

Opening notes:

I actually wrote this in a series of text messages to a "friend" of mine. I've cleaned up some of the grammar and spelling, but essentially, the story is unchanged.

I have also chopped the story into two pieces, with a third that was actually written for her first, but with a little editing, can be set as a few months after the first two.

Thanks for reading, please don't be too cruel, and remember to vote! Thanks!

****************************************

I find you in the deserted school office; well after all of the children have gone home for the night, secluded in the back corner, working the photocopier, preparing for tomorrows lessons.

I strip myself naked and sneak silently behind you. I pin you tightly against the machine and lock my arms around your ample chest.

I slip my hands down your front, deftly unbuttoning your jeans and sliding them down your long, muscular legs. I press hard into you, grinding myself into your delicious, panty-covered ass.

Once again, I slide my hands down your body, this time gripping your panties, ripping the soft fabric from you. I hear you gasp as it tears away, leaving you exposed to me.

I quickly slip myself inside your tight hole, savoring your heat. I slowly drag myself in and out of you, listening to your ragged breaths, watching your fingers whitening as they grip the plastic of the machine.

I reach up and grab your breasts, tweaking you through your fine silk blouse. I find you have daringly gone braless. Little temptress.

Harder and harder, I plunder the depths of your succulent body...

Just before you climax, I pull out of you, denying you satisfaction. I hear you whine and groan in disappointment. I spin you around, and quickly unbutton your blouse, exposing your glorious naked breasts to me. I capture one of your erect nipples, teasing it with my tongue.

You are gasping in sexual desperation as I tease you unmercifully. I cruelly ignore your cries, as I force you on to your knees, directing your mouth towards my rock hard cock.

You plunge your mouth over me, your cheeks expanding and contracting with suction, your tongue dancing around my erect flesh. You hum sexily as you slide me deep inside your mouth, taking me into your throat. You hands gasp my hanging balls and twirl them between your tiny fingers.

You stare into my eyes as your blood-red lips touch my groin, my cock as deep as it can go into you.

I groan in appreciation as you attack my erection, again and again, your eyes gleaming mischievously in the semi-darkness.

Just before I cum, you release me, then leap into my arms, wrapping your legs around my body, impaling yourself on me.

I slam your hot body against the wall, hammering my hips against globes of your ass.

You obviously enjoyed orally pleasuring me, as you cum very quickly. I feel you contract around my cock, triggering my own release, spraying deep inside your unprotected body.

I support your body, holding you against the wall, your feet dangling as your thighs are gripping my hips. You lean forward as kiss me deeply, your tongue exploring the crevices of my mouth.

I hear and feel you moan against my lips as I harden, still embedded inside of you.

As you bounce against me, I pull you away from the wall, carrying you through the vacant office. I open the door to the principal's office, and lay your sweaty body down on the desk, scattering papers on the floor.

You smile naughtily as I put your legs up on my shoulders and grind my hips against you, fully penetrating your sodden sex.

You are constantly moaning with a soft grunt each time I bottom out, the tip of my cock banging against your cervix.

You are chanting my name now, urging me, pleading me, needing me to cum inside you.

I thrust into you only twice more, then erupt inside you with a mighty roar. My seed hosing your insides, setting you off again.

I watch your body quivering and am quite amazed as your eyes roll back, your mouth hangs open and your head lolls loosely as you lose consciousness.

I pick up your slack body, and lower myself into the leather office chair, holding you in my lap, your skin sticking against mine, our bodies sweating from our sexual activities. I smile and kiss you as your eyes open again.

You kiss me back hard, and reach between us, rubbing me, willing me to get ready to please you again.

You are insatiable, always wanting and needing more.

I stand up from the chair and quickly spin you around, pushing your chest down onto the desk.

I slap your ass playfully, once on each cheek, reveling in the sight of my hand prints appearing on your flesh.

I rub my finger against your forbidden dark hole, feeling your body tense fearfully.

I step forward before you have a chance to protest, and slam my cock deep inside your cum-filled slit.

You sigh in relief as I slide quickly in and out of you, filling you deep and hard. My hips are slapping against your ass, pressing you hard into the cold wooden desk.

You are howling in pleasure now as I fuck you hard. Your body is shaking constantly now, waves and waves of pleasure cascading over you, each stronger than the last. Your ravaged body is overloading your senses, your mind is nearly unable to process the sheer amount of pleasure it is receiving.

You push back hard against me, ejecting me from your steaming body.

You turn to me, a crazed look in your eyes, and drag me down to the carpet. You leap on top of me, impaling yourself.

I can only hang onto your hips as you bounce hard up and down on me.

I stare at your beautiful body as you gyrate on top of me. I watch in wide-eyed wonder, your head tilted back, eyes staring vacantly at the ceiling, breasts thrust forward, grunting, whimpering, moaning and whining all at the same time.

You are leaking like a faucet, pouring your fluids all over my body, each bounce squishing more and more.

I reach up and grab your neck, pulling you down to me, crushing your lips against mine.

You are like a savage beast, a wild animal in heat as you ride me. You attack my mouth with yours, sucking and licking without mercy.

I sneak my hand around you, and press my thumb into your ass. You sit up sharply, your whole body shaking violently, your pussy grips me like a vise.

My control is lost, I can't hold back; I shoot off all I have left inside of you.

I stare into your eyes as we orgasm together. As each shoot hits the walls of your tight, spasming channel, your eyes dim a little bit, your body droops a little bit.

As I am erupting inside you, your body almost melts in my arms.

My last shot finishes you off.

You sag onto my chest.

Just before sleep takes us both, you whisper in my ear....

"Thank you."

**********************

This ends Part 1... Part 2 to follow!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The School Office Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds