• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 05

Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 05

12

End

The bartender goes back to his duties and the four of us get comfortable on the couch. We're entwined naked together admiring the naked action around the room. The lights come up part way. "Ladies, Five minutes until speed 'dating'," Ms. Jess announces as she's throwing pillows around the outside of the oversize coffee table. Senegal takes me by the hand and leads me out of the room. All the women except Ms. Jess file into the bathroom. It's like a girl's club as eight naked women take turns peeing and primping. Women are splashing water on their faces, their hair, and between their legs, getting ready for I'm not sure what, but I can imagine something fraught with kinky pleasure. Sue is changing my look. She unlaces my corset and puts on me the widest collar she has, almost three inches of black rawhide with two buckles on the side and some grab-me loops in the back. I take off my strappy pumps temporarily, so Sue can top me off by giving me a one-piece sheer black combo nylons and garter that frames my pussy and ass. Looking at my armor in the mirror next to my sisters, I'm loving how submissive I look for the final mêlée. We all return to the main room, but all the men have disappeared. Ms. Jess has draped a bedspread over the low eight-sided coffee table. The women are kneeling down on the outside of the table and laying their torsos forward on it, with asses high in the air exposing their pussies from behind. Ms. Jess is taking the four of us with collars on and attaching us to a heavy linked chain that is attached to the eye-bolt in the center of the table. She adds baby pad locks to the sides of our collars to make sure we can't get up without permission. Those of us without collars are attached to the chain by handcuffs. With the eight of our heads all huddled together, I can read the excitement and anxiety in the different faces.

On one side of me is Sue and on the other Taylor, two of the sexiest bodies here, which is saying something. Ms. Jess attaches a leather belt around Taylor, complete with wrist cuffs, so she can neither lift her arms nor her neck. While she's being roughly yet proficiently strapped in, I ask her why she needs to be restrained so tight.

"Because Ms. Jess knows how hot I get when I am," Taylor answers me meekly. I lean in and we kiss each other's lips. I reach back to her slit and dip my finger into her warm liquid center. I'm taking the juice on my finger and lightly playing with her clit.

"I see what you mean." I tease still kissing her lips. When Ms. Jess is done securing the eight of us to the table, she comes around with a Sharpie and is writing a number on each of our asses. "What are these for?"

Sue softly explains, "So the men can more easily make bets on us, which of us won't make it through the first round, which of us will the last one being fucked. They also take side bets like loudest, most insatiable slut, best anal fuck, things like that." I squeeze my legs together wondering where I stand. What it takes to earn best anal fuck, or if I'll be the first of the eight to yell the safe word, 'clutch.' Sue adds, "The only thing for sure is that all of us will be too sore for any kind of sex when the game is over." Ms. Jess writes #1 on Sue's right cheek, #2 on mine, #3 on Taylor, #4 on a guest with short black hair, #5 on the sub who's had the red ruby jewel in her ass all night, 'Ruby', #6 on Sweet Lips, #7 Senegal, #8 on a guest with long blond hair.

When Ms. Jess is done reducing us, she walks towards the exit, turns off the music, she turns to us and lectures, "When I come back with the men, I expect to see backs arched and your cunts ready!" The room goes completely dark and the door closes.

There is absolutely no light between us. No one says anything for a minute, then a woman's voice, #4 probably, "How long do you think they'll be, I'm wet now, I'm not good at having to wait."

"Last year they left eight of us waiting for what felt like a half hour," chimes in Senegal.

"What are they doing?" a new anonymous, #8, voice impishly asks.

"Making bets, pretending their masters of the universe." answers Sweet Lips, I think.

"Taking Viagra, and sucking each other off no doubt." Adds 'Ruby' defiantly.

"As long as their all nice and hard," chimes Senegal.

"You better watch it, Ms. Jess probably has this room bugged," #4 adds again, "she'll come in here and whip your ass until she breaks skin."

"Promise?" Taylor answers mischievously.

"I don't think I can do this." #7 says, sounding a little scared, "My pussy is already super tender."

"A buzzer goes off and they switch places every five minutes," Taylor adds in a calming tone, "Just try and make it through the first three men, 15 minutes, then say the safe word. That way you won't be singled out."

"When you tap out, since there's 12 men, four extra, you're expected to keep them hard with your mouth on the outside of the circle," adds Senegal, "So if you tap out early, it all falls to you."

"You're awful quiet, Lily?" asks Sue.

"Lily is busy making love to my left nipple," Taylor rats me out. Partly embarrassed in the dark, I let her nipple fall from my teeth.

"I was wondering if one of the extra four men Senegal mentioned includes the cute bartender." I confess to the sound of giggles, "What? Kill me because I like to watch a young hot man climax." Any tension from the dark has been broken, as we all become familiar. I suspect many of us are holding hands in the dark, while those of us with our hands free tease the bodies next to us and our own. The luxury suite of the hotel has that cool air and a part of me wants to ask if I can roll into the center of the table and have my sisters warm me up with their hands and their mouths. Sue and I, both with our hands free fill the minutes wisely, gently playing with each other's assholes.

The door to the room quickly swings open, splashing a narrow light across some of us. With a long upturned strapon cock leading the procession, Ms. Jess is the first to enter the room. One by one the men quietly enter, each holding a lighted candle in a jar, illuminating their thick cocks in the horizontal. The men surround us. It seems they've planned in advance who's going to fuck whom first. The men are all kneeling behind us now. The chain and thick collar make it near impossible for me to look directly behind me. "I had to haggle pretty hard to get your pussy first," says the voice behind me.

"Thank you," I reply sounding surprised, spreading my knees apart. Now, one by one, men around the circle are dripping the hot candle wax on my sister's hinnies. Some are exhaling sharply, but a couple of them are making an ear piercing squeal, provoking more panic in the rest of us. Nevertheless, I'm taken aback when the drops of wax burns my ass. None of us have even been penetrated yet girls are snapping at their bonds, pulling on the communal chain trying to gain more freedom for themselves. I grab my collar for fear of it cutting off my air supply. The strange cock pushes into my wet pussy and the pleasure calms my distress. He pulls my hips back and fucks me lusciously. I let go of my collar as my sisters also relax. Ms. Jess takes the candles putting a few on the floor, but also four candles are placed in the center of the table, shedding just enough light to see the euphoric looks on the girls' faces. A large clear pitcher of ice water is also placed in the center but with no glasses, so we must carefully help each other slake our thirsts while being manhandled from behind.

I put my head down on the table, close my eyes, and just feel the cock. The buzzer sounds and I feel the male forms shift to the right. I don't look back and take the next cock as a nice surprise. It's hitting me in spots the last one missed, grinding into me side to side. I feel lost in my own pleasure, but I'm reaching back with my hand, holding his hips encouraging him not to change anything. Again the buzzer, frustrated, I lose the delicious feeling in my pussy, only to have it replaced by a different more demanding fuck pulling my pussy back and forth on his cock. This mild orgy is becoming a testosterone filled gangbang, as men smack our asses and roughly palm our pussies to see if were ready.

My ears are filled with the sounds of heavy breathing, bodies slapping together, and women climaxing. Keeping my head down, I open my eyes to the beautiful site of Taylor straining in her bonds, in pleasure, as a cock repeatedly pulls slowly almost all the way out before slamming back in. I'm tempted to look to my left, to Sue, and see who'll I'll be serving my pussy to next. But not knowing, who's behind me is making me feel sluttier and hotter. I'm now fucking the next cock back, bucking and cumming against his thick meat. Tempting fate, I look up across the circle, in the candle light Sweet Lips and Senegal are exploring each other's mouths while the cocks behind them, are smashing their hips against the table. It's almost romantic as Sweet Lips playfully gobbles the hanging chrome plated chain between her lips before dropping it and offering Senegal her tongue. The blond next to Senegal has dropped out, leaving our pussies a larger feast.

I'm trying to remember my manners and say, 'thank you' before and after each stud fucks me, but in my euphoric state, I'm losing my sense of chronology. Sometimes the buzzers seem to come on top of each other when I need more, other times it seems I'm being drilled by the same cock endlessly, not letting my lower body recover between climaxes. I'm fucking back for all I'm worth, my hands gripping the cloth underneath me. Looking around the circle, at one point, I see everyone I know on my side of the circle, Mike behind Senegal, Tom behind Sue, and Kurt behind Taylor, all lost in pleasure. The four of us with hands free are passing around the pitcher of water, pouring it into the mouth of the slut next to us. By accident, the pitcher is jostled, dosing two of the four candles between us. The cocks are shooting their cum on us indiscriminately. But my backside is becoming their favorite target. Each cock that is passing is painting the valley of my spine white. I'm feeling it run down my ribs and it's making me even hotter. Playing my part, the insatiable slut, if I sense them stroking their cocks behind me, I arch and wiggle my ass back at them, as if I need their cum.

Abruptly, the men pull out of us and move away from the circle as Ms. Jess approaches. She slams down in the center of the table, two bottles of KY and a jar of Vaseline, despite the scant lighting; she has all of our attention. Next, she adds to it, two dildos with graduated beads ranging in width from small to ridiculous, next five butt plugs also ranging in sizes from pleasant distraction to unlikely to recover, finally she adds a string of anal beads, about ten marbles strung together. "O.K. sluts, we need you to keep this party going. But if you don't think you can handle this, if you don't like pushing your limits, now is the time to say so." Ms. Jess announces, doing her upmost as matriarch and pimp.

Of the six women left, Sue and Sweet Lips make a move to leave the circle. I'm feeling torn between having my ass pleasured and adored one more time and what might be a grave painful mistake. I'm putting my hands on the table pushing up my body, ready to ask to be unlocked. Waiting my turn, to be dismissed, contemplating my decision and wanting my ass to be filled one more time. Sue leans over, kissing me, "I'll be right here for you if it becomes too much. You're so beautiful when you climax deep from your ass."

I look up at the other anal sluts. The four of us are being separated into every other spot around the table. The men are also picking up the discarded handcuffs and locking our hands forward. Senegal is to my left, Taylor, still on my right, and across from me is Ruby.

"Who wants to be first?" Ms. Jess is saying while tightening on her strapon and greasing up the end. All of us well-trained meekly lift our asses, but Ruby reaches back pulling the plug from her ass. Ms. Jess drops to her knees and fills her ass half way with the long plastic cock. "I don't hear any gratitude, slut." Ms. Jess says while holding her hips and pumping in with little regard.

"Thank you Ms. Jess, thank you filling my ass." she answers dutifully straining against her bonds.

The men quickly snatch some of the ass-stretching toys and come up behind us. At first, I feel a cold well-lubed finger work my asshole. Flexing every muscle in my body, it feels so great as it relieves my need and makes me feel perfectly corrupt and compromised again. Now I'm feeling the anal beads, one by one the fat glass marbles are being pushed into my ass. I feel at least several men behind me holding me open, pushing in the beads, while lovingly encouraging my submission, 'come on, I thought you whores had three pussies, you barely have two.' My ass is feeling like an over-stuffed gumball machine. I'm feeling my ass reject any more marbles, pushing them back out. My lovers leave the last few beads hanging from my ass, abandoning me to check out the abilities of the other participants. Feeling I've let them down, I want them to come back and give me another chance.

Other men and women soon come behind me and play with the string. Hoping to please my new masters, I waggle my beaded tail, and beg softly for attention, "Please, use me, fill my back pussy, use my holes." A feel a hand behind me work another one inside, and then another. Two fingers slide into my pussy and start fucking my channel.

"Oh, yeah, she's loving this. Aren't you slut?" A voice behind me taunts. I'm panting uncontrollably. I hand is pulling my leash forward, while I'm feeling a taunting pull on the string. "Hold these beads in your ass. They're price heirlooms. Do you understand?" I nod, scared, and clinch my ass. One pops out, then another pops out. "I don't think she's trying." I clinch again, doubling my efforts while in the dark they slowly pull me in opposite directions. Three, four, five, it's no use, six, seven, and then eight. "Uuhhhh," I yell into my arm, climaxing, feeling my sphincter muscle pulse open uncontrollably.

The men behind me give me about twenty seconds to recover before a lubed cock enters my ass. Surprising the man in my ass and myself, I'm able to fuck back his cock. He puts his hand in the loops of my collar and pulls me, arching my back as far as possible while still anchored forward. He creams against my willing hole. My urge is a still filling, but my body is drained. I'm disconnecting from the soreness in my ass. I just know that there is a part of it that feels good, really good, and I arch for another, and then another cock. Each different size cock that is sliding into my ass is having the potential to send me over. Each anal orgasm is no longer a separate event, but a gateway to a deeper climax, a more profound release.

Taylor comes to my aid. She's lying next me, kissing me, licking up my salty tears of joy. She pulls out my ponytail and combs my hair with her fingers. In between sex, she's spreading KY on her fingers and then sliding two fingers in my ass, preparing my hole as she makes my lovers wait. The men slap their cocks on the cheek of my ass, impatiently. I'm hearing cat calls that make little sense at the time, "Fuck that cock Number Two!", "Come on Five, make me a winner!", "You got this two, easy money." I look up and notice there are only two of us left, Ruby and myself.

The first man I dommed comes behind me and announces he's going to fuck my ass hard. If he's trying to scare me he's a few hours to late. I don't bother to look back, as I arch my ass at him and let him do his cruelest. He's entering me in one stroke and fucking it as fast as he can. He's trying to spank my sticky ass at the same time but we're fucking too fast. I look across the table at the other sub left. She's also getting her ass pummeled by the other 'brother,' and she looks ready to quit. It feels like I'm losing my anal virginity, the pain reaching deliciously all the way to my clitoris. With my legs stiff and sore, with all my strength I lean up in my bonds taking the chain with me, pulling Ruby's chained head tight to the table. Standing on my knees, with both my hands I'm squeezing his ass deep and hard. He's cumming prematurely. With my chains streaming back to the table, I shake my raven hair violently against my face as I the fluid in my ass shifts and gives me a chill.

Leaning back to the table, I kiss cute Taylor curled up in a ball as if it was us who just fucked. Ms. Jess comes over to me and gives me my freedom. I look up and Ruby is being helped from the table.

I lie with my back on the table, empty. Conversations are swirling around me, about me. As cum seeps from my ass, I close my eyes and bring my breathing way down. Twisted on my back and front, I'm about to pass out, when I feel bodies closing in on me. The men are rolling the edges of the quilt up around me until I'm in a virtual stretcher with my legs dangling off. Six men are carrying me off the table in the quilt to the end of the room. There I feel someone else, a foot larger than everyone else over me. "Are you ready for your prize?" in a deep voice is the giant African man. Then I feel it. Announcing its intentions, like a Greek column that has just collapsed from my mound to my sternum. It's already hard and dripping in baby oil. He lifts my knees up and apart, and then flexes the monster off my stomach as a sign of his prowess. With both my hands I guide the giant head to the mouth of my pussy. I try and concentrate using my fingers to spread my labia. Suspended by the crowd, they begin to rock me against his organ. The jolly giant holds me by the ankles pushing my legs up and back exposing my cunt all the way. I'm feeling it all now, inside and out, on my ass burrowing its way.

Sue and Mike are over my head, pulling my shoulders back and forth, impaling me slowly on the other end. I'm trying to hold Mike's warm cock to the side of my face but I keep swinging away. More heads fill in to the empty spaces above me. I am just along for the ride, holding my legs spread and my pussy open. My body still sheen's with sweat as I twist in my hammock for position. I'm grabbing random arms to help along the pace. I realize no one else is making a sound, while my moans carry the room. The strokes the monster is taking inside me seem to go on forever, iiinnnnn, out, out, out, out, iiiinnnnnn.

Surrounded by the voracious crowd and impaled, I'm feeling like the main course at a barbeque on the spit. The cock is pulling my pussy apart but I don't want to come off it. "Open your eyes," Sue insists. Men have one hand on the quilt and the other on their oily shafts. She wants to raise my senses further and to accept them all, the women rubbing my nipples and my clit and the men slapping my body with their meat. I'm acknowledging all of their bodies with my hands. I am the vessel, stretching my pussy for all of them as they devour me with their eyes. They pull the sheet taut and monster is now doing all the work, now. I put my heels on the giant man's chest encouraging him to give me his best. My lower body pulses and my limbs go weak.

That is the last thing I remember as I wake up with the sun pouring through a rustic ground floor window. I sense I'm in a man's bedroom in the Vegas suburbs. The first thing I feel is my painful left nipple. I reach to my chest and gingerly take off a nipple clamp, the nipple clamp. My head hurts and memories of the party flood my mind. My pussy and ass ache. I move, and the solid body spooning me, stirs awake as well. I manage to open my eyes a little and look down at our bodies. The bartender and I are both naked and covered in cum, sweat, and oil and whatever else. I'm hopeful this isn't his parent's house and he's over 21. I see '#2' on my ass. How would I explain that? On the dresser next to the bed is my silky stretched panties wrapped around a stack of money.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds