• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All's Fair in Love and War Ch. 03

All's Fair in Love and War Ch. 03

Three years later...

"Darryl, I just don't think we are meant to be." She said gently.

Her boyfriend of to years stared at her hurt, disappointed and angry.

"Is there someone else?" he asked.

"No. I would never cheat on you," she said.

"Then what is it?" he asked angrily, tossing his napkin down on the table.

"It's ...me."

"You got that right. Most woman would kill to be with me." He snapped, tossing a few large bills on the table of the restaurant and got up.

"Dana, how could you do this to me? I wanted to marry you." He said.

"I know that's why I'm telling you now," she said softly, and watched him walk away. She was sick to her stomach for hurting him, but it had to be done. She couldn't marry him, when she still dreamed of someone else.

A month later...

She was walking out of the news station when someone called her name. She froze thinking she was hearing things. A deep, British accented voice called her name again.

She turned around slowly.

He stood in front of her. Tall, rugged, gorgeous, intimidating..."Rick."

"Hi Dana." He said, hands in pockets looking down at her.

"Rick...what are you doing here?" she asked in shock.

"I'm here on business." He said taking her in. She was even more beautiful than he last saw her. Her hair was cut in a very sexy flip that somehow made her look even more exotic. She wore makeup that brought out all the features he loved. Her body – wow – he enhaled deeply.

"It's been a long time," she said.

"Too long," He echoed.

They stood staring at each other.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asked gruffly.

She nervously looked at her watch. "I – can I meet you somewhere in an hour?" she asked.

He agreed. They set a location and she jumped in her taxi – to go home and freak out.

He stood by the door of the restaurant waiting for her. He was approached by a group of women leaving the restaurant.

That's how she found him when she came out of the taxi...surrounded by five women, all talking and laughing with him.

She came up to him, he immediately felt her presence – after three years. He turned to find her there. They women arched their eyebrows.

He reached out and took her hand, pulling her close to him. 'You're just in time, baby," He said kissing her cheek.

"Well, we wont keep the two of you. Have a good night." One of the women said.

As they walked away, they both heard another say..."Lucky lady."

Once they settled in the restaurant at their table, they both stared at each other. "How did you find me?" she blurted out.

"I have my sources, being in the military and all," he smiled. She arched an eyebrow.

"Why did you fine me?" she asked, putting her elbows on the table and her chin on top of her hands. He stared at her, then looked down at his hands, as he rubbed them together.

"I wanted to find out why you left without saying goodbye." He said, staring back up at her.

She enhaled sharply. "I – you knew I was leaving. We both did."

"You could have said goodbye."

"I hate saying goodbye."

"I've missed you." He said. She trembled by the intensity of his stare. She bit her bottom lip and sucked on it. His eyes burned.

"It's been three years. I've moved on." She said softly.

He sat back in his chair, took a deep swallow of his drink. And looked around the restaurant.

"I'm assuming you did too." She said.

"I haven't and I intend to win you." He said.

She sputtered. "Win me? It's been three years, we live in two different countries. You're in the British military. Need I keep listing all the ways this won't work?" she said.

He sighed. "You've obviously thought about it. This gives me hope." He said. She snorted unladylike and took a sip of her water.

"Shall we order?" he asked. She nodded. They ate and chatted about their work, life now, and their goals.

They shared a taxi as he insisted that he see her home.

When they arrived at her place, he walked her to the elevator, and up to her floor.

"Good night and I hope that you return to England safe and sound," she said looking up at him.

He stared at her then swore, and cupped the back of her, pulling her close. He took her mouth in a deep, hungry kiss that turned sweet, seductive and sultry – he plundered her mouth and she could do nothing but fall back onto the door and wrap her arms around his neck.

"Rick." She moaned. He tasted so good. She swallowed his saliva as his tongue ravished her mouth. She couldn't help but return the kiss.

When the kiss was over, they were both breathing hard. "I don't leave for a few days. I'd like to see you tomorrow."

She slowly opened her eyes. Her lips were moist and pouty from the intense kiss.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." She said shaking her head.

He kissed her again.

"You have to stop this." She breathed. He kissed her again. This time he groaned when her tongue met his and tangled with it.

"Please." She breathed. He pressed his erection against her stomach.

She pulled his head down farther to get more of his mouth. She sucked on his bottom lip before slowly pulling away. "I've missed you too." She admitted.

He caressed her face. "Call me crazy, but I know we can make this work." He said.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked.

"Because I haven't thought about anything else in the past three years." He said.

She nodded, caressing his face. "Me too."

They kissed some more and she invited him in.

They shared a bed that night – but only kissed and cuddled. It was beautiful. The next morning, she fixed breakfast while he showered.

She was fixing eggs when he came in – in nothing but a towel. She swallowed.

"It should be against the law for anyone to look that good in a towel." She said. He grinned and leaned down to kiss her.

"Or an apron." He said tugging on her strings. She laughed and fixed them both a plate of food. They ate hurriedly, and then he had to go back to his hotel and onwards to his meeting.

"Can I see you tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, come for dinner. I'll cook." She said.

"Really?" he asked excitedly.

She laughed. "Yes. Really."

"I'll be here." He promised as she walked him to the door.

"Good. I'll see you soon." She said. He bent down and kissed her.

"Mmm....can't wait."

Dinner was delicious. He ate two portions and desert. They sat on the sofa and talked softly. He massaged her feet as they talked. She felt so relaxed.

She tucked one foot into his lap, and brushed against his erection. She widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry. You have that effect on me." He said, lifting her foot and kissing it.

She shrieked. "I'm ticklish."

He kissed her foot again, and she giggled and squirmed. Tempted he trailed kisses on each of her toes loving how she shrieked and twisted. Her dress riding up, dangerously revealing her panties. He growled and pulled her onto his lap.

"Trying to get away from me again?" he asked, kissing her. She laughed and kissed him back.

"Don't you have to go?" she asked kissing him again. His hands slid up her legs to her thigh.

"I do," he moaned, burying his face in her chest and enhaled her scent.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All's Fair in Love and War Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds