• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Last Call

Last Call

12

"Last call!"

As she made the announcement to the few remaining customers in the bar that night, Michelle sighed to herself in relief. The day was almost over...and it had been a long one. She had been at work since seven that morning, only to have to come straight here afterwards. She dreamed of the day she would only have to work one job...but...as distasteful as bartending can be at times, it did help pay the bills. It helped even more when she wore her short skirt, low cut tanktop, and black high heels. They killed her feet, but her tips increased at least fifty percent every time she wore them.

She made her way to one of the last tables. "Another one, or all you gents all done for tonight?" She forced a flirty smile at some out-of-towners who had been staring at her ass all night.

"We will have one more round, sugar." The drunkest one ordered for the bunch with a sweeping motion across the table. She nodded and turned to make her way back to the bar when she felt a swat across the back of her ass. This wasn't the first time this had happened, but she still squeaked with surprise as the sting hit her. As much as she wanted to turn around and slap the offender's face, she made herself take a deep breath and keep walking. 'It's better not to give them a reaction,' she thought to herself. Sometimes, it's just not worth the fight. And...as much it killed her to admit it, she loved the warm feeling it left on her body.

Her high heels clicked on the floor as she walked back over to their table with the last drinks of the night. "That will be $22.50." She tried to make her tone friendly, but it was difficult. Most of them were right at the brink of being too drunk to serve, and the last thing she needed was to get in trouble. She could feel their eyes on her as she leaned over the table, distributing the drinks. It did turn her on knowing that they found her attractive...but she wasn't about to let them know that. She felt a hand touch the back of her left thigh and start to make its way upwards when she stood and swatted it away. "That's enough!"

"Here's a fifty...you just keep the change." The dark-haired one at the end of the table held the bill out for her. She hadn't noticed him before...he must be the quiet one of the bunch. She was grateful that it gave her a chance to move from where she was...hopefully away from another unwarranted groping. She went to take the bill from him, but he held it firmly in his grasp. She looked up at his handsome face, and was suddenly dumbfounded by how attractive he was.

She heard herself gasp as she froze. There was something about him...something comforting and dangerous that the same time...something incredibly mesmerizing. "You can't really blame him, can you?" His mouth moved into a sly smile as his eyes raked up and down her body. "Those are some gorgeous legs." He pulled on the bill...thereby pulling her closer as he whispered, "Don't you worry...I'll make sure I get these hooligans out of here on time."

Michelle felt heat rise into her cheeks as she suddenly realized she was leaning across the table, mere inches from his face. "Th-thank you, sir." She pulled the fifty dollar bill out of his hand and quickly turned away...halfway expecting another swat on her backside. One never came though...and she was a bit disappointed.

She hid behind the bar for the next twenty minutes washing glasses and wiping off every imaginable surface. Finally, it was time to go pick up the drinks and tell them to vacate. She took a deep breath as she made her way back to them...keeping a close eye on the mysterious man on the end. He heard her coming and turned to watch her walk towards him. Michelle smiled as she felt her body react to his gaze...already knowing she would be fantasizing about him later when she was in bed. He smiled back and crooked an eyebrow at her as she arrived and put an arm on the back of his chair. "I have to have them, guys. It's time for me to close up."

There were the normal moans and groans as she leaned over the table to pick up their glasses. Sure it would have been easier to walk around the table to get them...but this was much more fun, and she felt somewhat protected next to him. The rest of them men slowly gathered their things and shuffled towards the door as Michelle tossed the beer bottles in the trash. She felt him scoot his chair back next to her and figured she'd give the nice, mysterious stranger a good show before he left. Michelle grinned and bit her lip as she reached even further across the table...making her skirt ride up higher on her legs. Michelle smiled as she wiggled her backside just a tiny bit before she stood back up to find him standing directly behind her. His hand came around her waist as she jumped, startled at how close he was. "Very nice legs, my dear." His hand rubbed over her ribs and skimmed the underside of her breasts. Before she could stop herself, Michelle felt her body pressing back into him as she let out a little moan. His mouth nuzzled her neck as his hand reached down to settle on her hips...holding her still as he pressed himself into her.

She forgot where she was in that moment. He felt so good...he smelled so good...and she loved how solid he was behind her. It had been so long since she had felt a man's hands on her. Oh sure, she had lovers...but nothing like him. He was all man...a true alpha...and she was having a lot of difficulty keeping up what little resistance she had left. "I've been watching you all night, little one." His voice was low and soft as one of his hands went higher...rubbing her chest...then moving upwards...cupping her right breast as his other hand pulled her hips harder back against him. He closed his hand around her breast and lightly pinched her nipple as she felt his teeth gently scraping her neck. She could feel his erection through his jeans and unconsciously began rubbing her ass against it. His breath was hot on her as his hand left her breast to run down her front...making its way underneath her skirt. It was shocking to her, yes, but Michelle was powerless to stop him...in fact she spread her legs apart just a little as his hand cupped her throbbing pussy over her panties. He pressed his hand against her, forcing a shuddering breath out of her as she pressed back harder against him. She felt his chest rumble as he softly growled into the side of her neck. "I'll be back to deal with you, shortly."

With that, he turned and left here there. Michelle was a bit startled to say the least as she suddenly crashed back down to earth. It took her a couple seconds and a few deep breaths before she got her bearing back. She turned to the door only to see it closed. She shook her head...trying to clear the cobwebs as she sat down. What the hell did she just do? She had never acted like that before! A complete stranger? Granted, she wore tight, skimpy clothes, but she had never let someone touch her like that at work before. The pulsing ache between her legs got worse as she replayed it in her mind...she could almost still feel every spot he had touched her...and she had to admit...she wouldn't have been able to stop had he not left.

Michelle shook her head and stood back up...finishing up clearing the table. She went into the back room, counted her drawer and tips, then locked it up. She set her purse and bag on the bar as she walked across the room to turn off the neon lights in the back. She turned off the jukebox, blanketing the bar in silence. Once she hit the switch, the only light left was the one above the pool table. Her heels were noisy as she crossed the dance floor towards it. She slowed when she thought she heard another set of footsteps, but soon shook the feeling off. It had only been a few minutes since the handsome stranger had left...and even if he DID plan on coming back, she wasn't going to wait for hours.

She reached up to pull the drawstring on the light above the pool table...and groaned in frustration when she couldn't reach it. "C'mon....c'mon dammit!" The unresolved sexual energy in her was making her snippy as she went on her toes and strained to reach the elusive chain.

"Want me to get that?"

Michelle screamed and turned towards the deep voice. "Who's there!?"

"Relax, hot stuff...it's just me." His footsteps came closer, but he was still in the dark.

She recognized her mystery man's voice and felt a jolt of excitement race through her body. As he drew nearer, she strained to get a good look at him. "I...I didn't know you were still here."

He chuckled as he walked slowly closer to her. "I slipped back in before you turned the music off...you must not have heard the door." His footsteps stopped before he came into the light. "I told you I'd be back."

Michelle scoffed as she leaned back against the pool table...crossing her arms.

"You didn't believe me?"

She tilted her head in his direction. "No, I didn't."

He made a "tsk" sound as he stepped into the light. "You should always believe me."

Michelle smiled and let out a little giggle. "My apologies, sir...I have just learned not to trust the promises made by my customers."

He was still slowly walking towards her. "I don't blame you, dear...then again...I'm not one of your normal customers am I?"

He was close to her now...he stopped just a few inches from her. Michelle's brain was becoming all fuddled again. "No...no...you most certainly are not." His hands went to her waist as he began slowly pulling her up to him. She closed her eyes and tried to maintain some type of rational thought as his eyes and voice started working their magic on her again. "I wanted to apologize for before...I don't normally act like that."

His voice was right next to her ear "No apologies, little one. I knew from the second I walked in here tonight that I had to have you." He lifted her up and sat her on the pool table...inserting himself between her legs.

Her head was swimming and she began to breathe heavily as his hands ran up and down her legs...spreading them further apart. His mouth found hers as he kissed her hard...claiming her with his lips and tongue as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders...hanging on to him as he plundered her mouth. Without breaking the kiss, she felt him untuck her tank-top from her skirt. She moaned in his mouth as she felt his hands on her bare skin...running across her belly and back. He pulled his mouth from her just long enough to pull the shirt over her head and throw it to the floor. Michelle's hands found the buttons on his and began pulling them apart...craving to feel his chest against her.

Finally she pulled it apart and ran her hands back around his lower back...pulling him closer. He groaned as he broke their kiss. "You're an impatient little one aren't you?"

She grinned and bit her lip shyly. "I guess I am."

"Hmmmmm....seems like someone needs to teach you some manners, then huh?" He kissed her hard again before he stepped back...lifted her back down to the ground and spun her around. Her back was to him now and he pressed against her so she was bent over the table...her arms supporting her. Suddenly he had a gentle but firm grasp on her long dark hair as his voice was in her ear. "Is this what you want, little girl?" He rubbed his impressive cock against her ass through his jeans. "You want to feel this cock taking you...owning you...reminding you that you are a woman?"

Although she was shocked...and a little bit afraid...Michelle had never been more turned on in her life. "Yes...it is."

He wrenched her head up. "Yes, what?" He pressed his cock harder against her as his other hand went beneath her, between her legs and started rubbing her incredibly wet pussy over her panties.

Michelle groaned in pure lust. "Yes, Sir." She began moving her ass back against him...trying to get closer...loving how damn good his hand felt.

"Good girl." He leaned back and unhooked her bra...letting it drop down across her shoulders and arms and he ran his hand up her back. His other hand found its way around her soaked panties and finally touched the flesh of her pussy. Michelle moaned and bucked her hips back against him as he inserted one finger in her wet hole and began fucking her with it as deep as he could. "Mmmmmm...you like that don't you? Little fucking whore...you like being taken like this don't you?"

"Yessssss, Sir...." Was all she could manage to get out before he switched hands...putting the very finger that had just been giving her such pleasure into her mouth as one from the other hand took its place and began fucking her just as good and hard. She sucked hard on his finger...tasting herself on it...imagining it was his cock. She could hear him groan as he gently bit her right shoulder.

He gave her another ten pumps with his finger before pulling it out and pushing her skirt up around her waist. He stood her up and turned her around to face him. Their mouths met in another deep kiss as he grabbed the waistband of her underwear and ripped them from her body. She yelped at the sting of it, but quickly forgot all about it when he picked her up and sat her on the table again. His shirt joined the pile of discarded clothing on the floor as his hand went around the back of her neck, bringing his mouth forcefully to hers once again.

Michelle ran her hands all over him...up and down his strong back...across his shoulders...wanting him to be closer. They were already skin to skin, but she still wanted him closer. Her hands went to his waist and began fiddling with the button to his jeans. He moaned into her mouth as she got them undone and pulled his zipper down. Before she could touch what she was seeking, he stepped back...keeping it just out of her reach. "Not yet, my little slut."

She whimpered her disappointment at him, but he was undeterred. "You have to ask me for it...nicely...maybe even beg." The smile on his face was remarkable as he laid her back across the table again...running his face up from her pussy across her stomach...till he finally reached her breasts. Michelle arched her back up and one hand went to the back of his head, tangling in his hair as his mouth closed over one very hard nipple. She moaned even more for him as his tongue began flicking the tight bud back and forth. She threw her head back and surrendered herself to the complete pleasure he was giving her as she felt his other hand running up and down her wet slit once again. She moved her hips up to him...begging him to enter her. He moaned against her tit...sending deep vibrations up her body as his fingers finally entered her. He began rubbing her clit with his thumb as he fucked her with two fingers...gradually increasing the pace and depth of his thrusts.

Michelle could feel her orgasm building already as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts. His weight on top of her kept her body mostly still but her head began thrashing back and forth as she felt herself nearing her peak. He held her nipple expertly between his teeth and he used the tip of his tongue to tease her some more. Michelle was teetering on the edge, but she couldn't quite get all the way there though...and without thinking began to beg him. "Please...please Sir...please let me cum for you...please!"

He raised his mouth from her nipple and smiled. "Good girl." He began moving his fingers deeper and harder inside her. "You can cum, baby. Cum hard for me." His mouth latched back onto her tit as his thumb pressed her clit hard while his fingers found the special spot inside her. He felt her body begin to shake and increased his pressure even more...wanting her to remember this orgasm for a long time.

Bells went off in Michelle's head as her body climbed to the top of her pleasure...she felt like her body was going to explode in pure ecstasy when she finally got there. Her body thrashing around...screaming for more...begging him not to stop. He held on tight to her, making sure she didn't thrash herself right off the table as she came for him. He slowed his motions gradually...not wanting to bring her down too quickly. Finally her body began to relax and her eyes opened. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. He grinned and began kissing her neck while running his hand up and down her side. "You are....you are amazing." Her voice was shaky as she felt herself already wanting more of him.

"You haven't seen anything yet, beautiful." His tongue left a trail down the front of her body as he eventually stood between her legs. She still laid on the pool table...her legs beneath her knees dangling...keeping her ass right on the edge. He took a step back and took the rest of his clothes off. She came up to rest on her elbows as she admired him. "You like what you see, girl?"

Michelle grinned and nodded. "Oh yes, Sir. I most certainly do."

"Then take your skirt off."

Michelle sat up and hopped down from the table...sliding her skirt down her legs. She stepped out of it...and suddenly felt very, very naked. "My shoes too?"

"No." His answer was quick. "Leave your heels on. I want to fuck you in your heels, little one." He began stroking his massive cock as he looked her up and down. "You sure have the body of a fuck-toy, you know that?"

She smiled shyly and took it as a complete compliment. "I'm very glad you like it, Sir."

"Have you ever been taken like this before? By someone who wants to treat you like their personal plaything?" His voice was getting deeper as he stepped closer to her.

"No, Sir." Her voice shook as she resisted the urge to kiss his deliciously pouty mouth.

"You are a natural, kid." He must have read her mind as he bent and took her mouth with his once again. "Do you want this cock, slut?" She nodded fervently. "Do you want my cock baby?" Before she could answer he took her mouth again...his tongue plowing into her, kissing her completely.

"I do...I do want it, Sir." When she could come up for air, she tried to answer him correctly. "I need it, Sir. Can...can I please...please please have it?" He smiled before he took her mouth once again. Then, he took her hand and placed it on his cock...keeping the same stroking motion that he had. Her other hand went around him...grabbing his firm ass and pulling him close. "You were born to be like this, you know..." His voice was rough and gravelly as he kissed her hard. "You were made to be submissive."

"Yes, Sir..." was all she could think to say as she gently tightened her grip on his member. His deep moans spurred her on as she quickened her pace. She felt a pressure on her shoulder and somehow knew that she should get on her knees. Once there, she looked up at him. "Can I suck your cock, Sir?"

"Yes, my slut..." His eyes were like pools of molten lava as he watched her tongue reach out to taste his cock for the first time. He had a hard time stopping himself from thrusting it down her throat once she took him in her mouth. His cock was so thick and hard that she struggled to get more than half of it across her tongue...but feeling her moans and sucking on the head was enough to make him throw his head back in pleasure. His hips began to rock in motion with the bobbing of her head. "That's it...oooh...that's it, baby." His hands found her hair and held her head still as he slowly moved his rod in and out of her hot little mouth. Michelle sucked even harder...learning quickly when to take gulps of air while trying to take him as deep as she could. She could taste the precum from his tip already.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled her to her feet up against his body...his cock pressed between them. "You want me to fuck you, beautiful?"

"Please....please fuck me, Sir!" She didn't think twice about begging him for it.

"Bend over the table then...stick out your hot little ass for me."

Michelle did as she was told...propped her elbows on the table and bent over in front of him. He stepped up behind her...placing one hand on her hip and his other guided his hard stick up and down her slick slit. He found her clit with the head of it and rubbed it back and forth...loving the mewing sounds she made. "Please...please, Sir." Michelle's body was aching to feel his meat inside her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Last Call

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds