• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

A Fantasy Fulfilled

This is a true story. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

When I got to the bar it was packed. I ordered my Jack and coke and surveyed the crowd. I am a 5 foot 10 dirty blonde. I'm slim with large 36D breasts. I consider myself attractive and I've been told I'm beautiful. However, I recently ended a long term relationship, therefore my game is a bit rusty. So, even though I was really horny I was striking out.

After a couple of hours I was the only patron left at the bar. I was about to leave, disappointed and frustrated, when my friend Sam walked into the bar with one of his friends.

"What's up." I said smiling. Sam is well built, a little taller than me. He has gorgeous dimples. It makes me hot when he smiles. Sam and I slept together once before. I decided to stay and see if Sam would be up for a romp in the hay tonight.

"Hey." Sam said. "This is John, he's on leave from the army."

Sam sat next to me, John on the other side of him. John was also well built with a chiseled profile. Sam ordered shots while I nursed my drink.

"Hey, Becky." Sam said to the bartender. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks." Becky smiled. Becky is a petite blond girl. Very cute.

"How about a birthday kiss?" Sam grinned.

"No" Becky laughed.

"What, you don't think it would go over too well with your boyfriend?" Sam said

"What about a birthday kiss from me?" I asked.

"No" Becky laughed again.

We talked for a bit then John and the bartender went outside to smoke.

"Hey Ted." Sam said walking behind the bar.

"Yeah." Ted was working the door and the kitchen that night.

"I should be a bartender."

"Oh yeah."

"See," Sam said picking up the drink gun and scooping some ice with a cup "I can pour water." He pressed the water button and set the cup in front of me. He smiled, dimples flashing.

"Hey, thanks." I said taking a sip. I was pretty drunk and definitely needed the water.

Sam leaned on the shelf behind the bar as John and the bartender came back inside. John sat down next to me.

Becky made her way around behind the bar and stood next to Sam. She started telling us about her Halloween costumes. The last of which was a walk of shame girl.

"I wouldn't make you walk." John said with a wink.

Becky shook her head.

"Come on your the only hot girl in here. You can't blame me for trying." John smiled.

"Hey!" I said nudging John with my elbow.

"What? Your a lesbian." John said to me.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Oh. I assumed, because of your kiss comment earlier..." He trailed off and looked to Sam for help.

Sam shrugged and took a sip of my water.

"No. I just like to make out, girl or guy, but I don't play for that team. I like dick." I said laughing.

"You like dick huh. How about you take on me and Sam." He said teasingly.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Sam. Having two guys at once had always been a fantasy of mine. And both John and Sam were attractive guys.

"That's not a no." John said, hope in his voice.

I smiled and drank more of my water. If I was going to participate in a threesome I would need to sober up a bit. Sam wandered down to the end of the bar to chat with Ted and Becky started stocking the bar. John watched me in silence for minute. When Ted walked away from Sam to help Becky, I got up and walked over to Sam.

"So." I said

"So." Sam said.

"How are you at keeping things on the DL?" I searched Sam's face to see if he got my meaning and was interested.

"Me? I keep my mouth shut."

"And your friend?" I asked

"Huh?" Sam took a sip of his drink.

"Your friend." I turned around to see John walking over.

"How are you at keeping things on the DL?" I said to John.

"Not very good." John said, looking me up and down.

"Well that's too bad." I said sticking my ass out as I put my elbows on the bar.

"It's OK, he's not from around here." Sam said

That was all the assurance I needed. Before I knew it we had secured a ride to the frat house where Sam lived and John was staying. I grinned in anticipation the entire way there.

When we got to Sam's room at the frat house he turned on the music. John stood behind me and Sam in front. I started dancing, grinding my ass into John's crotch. Sam pulled me in for a kiss. I moaned softly as both guys ran their hands over my body, exploring every inch of me. It felt amazing. I was the meat in a very sensual sandwich.

John slipped his hand into the front of pants and rubbed my slit. Sam was kissing my neck.

I lifted my shirt over my head, dancing the entire time. Sam removed his shirt; John unclasped my bra and pulled my pants and panties down to my knees. Sam kissed me deeply, passionately. I moaned happily. My nipples stood erect, my pussy dripped, I was in heaven. In moments we all stood naked. John pushed my head down to Sam's waiting cock while he fingered me. I took Sam's dick in my mouth and sucked hungrily.

I reached back to feel John's cock. I could feel the condom he had slid on while I had been busy slurping Sam. I moaned as John slipped his cock into my pussy. It felt so good to be skewered by two dicks.

I continued to suck Sam's cock, bobbing up and down, running my tongue along the entire length. Then John slid his rod out of my pussy and started pressing it into my brown flower. I moaned into Sam's dick as the pleasure and pain melded together. It had been a long time since anyone had gone there and I had forgotten how good it felt. Then Sam was gone, drunkenness taking over, and it was just John and me.

John pulled out of my ass and took the condom off. He walked around in front of me. I knelt down and got to work.

"Oh yeah" John said, "Now suck my balls girl."

I did as I was told, taking his balls into my mouth gently. John moaned. I alternated between his cock and balls. Licking and sucking.

Then John lifted me from my knees and led me to the bed. He pushed me face down across the bed and pulled another condom on. Then he was in my ass again. Pumping hard. I moaned and writhed in pleasure.

"Oh, yes." I said. "Yeah."

"You like that?" John asked.

"Yes. Yes. Ooooh." I responded, lost in the pleasure.

Soon Sam returned and climbed into the bed.

"Don't mind me, I'm going to pass out now." Sam said pulling the covers up.

John pulled out of my ass and pulled me off the bed. He lead me to the bathroom, where he pushed me onto my knees. Somewhere between the bed and the bathroom he had taken the condom off. I began sucking his cock. Every now and again John would stop me and tell me to suck his balls. I felt so dirty, kneeling on the bathroom floor of a frat house, sucking some strange guy's dick. I loved it!

Then John pulled me away from his cock and begin rubbing up and down the length. I started rubbing my clit as I watched.

"You want my cum girl." John asked.

"Oh, yes." I said.

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it on my face and tits." I said

John yanked furiously.

"Oh, please give me your cum." I begged.

John moaned and his cum came spurting out. Splashing me across the face and chest.

"Got something to clean up with?" I asked John.

"I don't know." John said. "Here." He tossed me the toilette paper and left.

As I cleaned up I felt dirty and used, yet so good.

"I hope you don't mind if I stay here." I said crawling into bed with Sam.

"Where else?" Sam said rolling over to face me.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss. God, that boy can kiss. He started fingering me and playing with my nipples. I moaned and began rubbing my clit.

"Are you going to come for me?" He asked.

"Yes." I moaned.

"You can be loud." He whispered into my ear before kissing me again.

I was happy to oblige, as I am usually loud when I orgasm.

"Twist my nipples." I said

I moaned and screamed as Sam brought me to the edge. Then in a shining moment of ecstasy I came, loudly.

As I came down from the pleasure high, Sam held me. I fell asleep in his arms, happier and more satisfied than I had been in a long time.

My last thought before drifting off was that Sam was the first guy to get me to cum since my ex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds