• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Saturday Overtime

Saturday Overtime

I am standing in the kitchen, trying to finish the dishes before you get home. It's a Saturday and you had to go into work. I hate it when you have to do that, but it is part of your job. I console myself by thinking that at least it's only half a day. I've been at the dishes for about twenty minutes. There were more there than I expected, so it is taking me longer than I had hoped. I hear your keys in the door as I make my way to the last little stack. The door opens and I yell out to you that I am in the kitchen. I focus on the dishes, trying to finish quickly. You come up behind me quietly. One arm wraps around my waist as you kiss my neck softly. I turn off the water as I finish the last dish. Your other arm comes around me and in your hand is a perfect, lavender rose. A huge grin spreads across my face. "My favorite," I say as I take it from your hand and turn in your arms. You tighten your arms around me as you smile and kiss me. I sigh into the kiss, the warmth of it spreading throughout my body. When the kiss breaks, I take a second to regain the ability to think straight.

You release me and I go to grab a vase for my new treasure. Your eyes never leave me. I place the rose in a vase and set it on the counter. I thank you again and give you a quick kiss. You grab my hand and pull me back to you. Your free hand slides to my face as you continue to hold my hand. Your thumb brushes my cheek as we stand in this embrace, looking into one another's eyes. You lean down and kiss me, this time easily deepening our kiss. My hands slide up your arms, encircling your neck. Our kiss becomes more passionate; my pulse races and my breathing becomes more rapid.

I can feel your cock hardening beneath your clothes. I step into you, my hips pushing into you. You moan and hold my body tight against yours. Our tongues dance together as our hands explore each other's bodies. You break the kiss, and I pout. Your hand takes mine as you lead me to the bedroom. I step through the door, and your mouth once again reclaims mine. Your hands quickly move to the bottom of my shirt. You step back so you can lift the shirt over my head. I raise my arms to help you. It clears my arms and you toss it to the floor, kissing me once more. My hands slide up your chest to the top button on your shirt. I begin unbuttoning your shirt, my fingers brushing against your bare skin as I move lower.

I love the way you look when you get home from work. I giggle when I think of the contrast between how professional you look, when I know how deviously dirty you can be. You catch my giggle and question it. I give you a sly grin and begin to kiss your chest, your shirt unbuttoned but still on. You moan and slide your hands around me to my bra, unfastening it quickly. I notice the change of pace and smile. Slow and sensual time is over; we need each other and it becomes clearer by the second. I go to remove your shirt at the same time you go to remove my bra. We become tangled in fabric and laugh. God, I love your laugh. I let go of your shirt and my bra slides off. Before I can reach back to your shirt, your mouth is at my chest, kissing the skin between my breasts, and you have fingers on each nipple. I moan deeply as I can feel myself getting wetter. You kiss you way to my left nipple. You run your tongue around and over my nipple before taking it between your lips. I cry out at the suction. It feels so good. My hands slide to the back of your head as you take my hardened nipple between your teeth, flicking it with your tongue. You kiss you way to the other nipple, so it can get the same treatment. Your hand moves to my free nipple. Your fingers move over it easily from your saliva. You take my nipple between your teeth and pinch my other nipple between your fingers at the same time. My body arches into you with the movement, a shudder running through my body.

"Baby, I need you," I manage to moan out, my desire for you overwhelming me. You give one last bite and pinch before kissing your way back up my body. Your lips meet mine again. I slide your shirt off and move my hands to your pants. I fumble with the button briefly before undoing your pants and thrusting my hand inside. You gasp as I grab your cock firmly, squeezing and stroking it. With my free hand, I slide your pants off. Only your boxer briefs are keeping your cock from my sight. I can see where your precum has left a darkened spot on your boxer briefs. I brush my fingers over the tip of your cock, coating them. I remove my hand from you. You groan until you see my fingers moving to my mouth. I suck each of my fingers clean of your precum. I swirl my tongue around each, moaning as I lick myself clean.

This is too much for you. You push me back onto the bed roughly, landing on top of me. Your hands slide up my arms and pin them to the bed. Your lips dominate mine; your tongue probes me over and over. You hold both of my hands with your left hand. Your right hand slides down my body to my fabric covered mound. You rub me over my clothes firmly. My breath catches in my throat as I begin to move my hips against you. Your mouth muffles my moans. My whole body is on fire and I want release. You let me go and remove my pants and panties. You stand up and remove your underwear. Your cock springs free and I can't help but lick my lips as I look at it. You move back to the bed, once again pinning my hands and taking my mouth. You lay over me, the head of your cock pressing against my wet pussy. I struggle against your hands. I want to pull you into me. I want my hands all over you. You do not let me go. You tease my pussy for a few seconds, before thrusting hard into me. I scream as you enter me; it feels so good to have you in me. You release my hands, and they move to your ass, my fingers digging in. You begin to thrust and my hips meet yours. You start slowly, but soon instinct takes over and you begin to thrust harder and faster. I pull you into me so your cock fills me completely. We frantically thrust against each other, both wanting to cum.

My body begins to tense up as my orgasm gets closer. I tell you I am going to cum and you thrust faster. I scream loudly as my orgasm washes over me, my pussy tightening in waves against your cock. The contractions bring you to your own orgasm. You cry out and your breathing becomes more ragged as you climax. I can feel your cock pulsing in me, filling me with your cum. I move my hips lightly, milking your cock of every last drop of cum. You shudder as your cock pumps into me one last time. You slowly pull out; your cock is so sensitive. You lie next to me on the bed and kiss me. I smile and sit up. I move like I am getting off the bed, but stop next to your cock. I begin to lap at the mix of our juices, cleaning your cock with my mouth. Your body tenses as I work your sensitive cock. I lightly moan as I taste myself on you. The mixture of flavors is intoxicating and I make sure I get every drop. When I finish, I move back and lay next to you. My arm drapes across your chest and my leg hooks over yours. You brush a piece of hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. You plant a little kiss on the tip of my nose and smile at me. I sigh contently.

I lean up and look at you. "Maybe you should work on Saturday more often," I say with a grin spreading across my face. You smile at me, rolling over me and kissing me deeply again. This is going to be a good weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Saturday Overtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds