• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fangs of Hungary Ch. 01

Fangs of Hungary Ch. 01

12

Well hi people! I am Tuz' (LovelyTuz) and this is my first time writting for Literotica. I have never really done a non-human story before and this shall be my first. I want to give an amazing shout out to my editor Zoyiab , who not only single handed went through the whole thing but also help me find a title for the story. She is amazing. I appreciate her taking the time to help me on this.She is a wonder editor and I can't wait to give her the next chapter. I would love feedback and thoughts on this chapter and all the next!

Now! I hope you enjoy Chapter One of Fangs of Hungary!

A small breeze was placed along the quiet town of Hemming, Maine as it began its day into the morning hours. The sun hidden by the assembled bundle of clouds making the air seem colder than it should. Parked cars and the occasional face soon emerged from sides of businesses along the path of the "business corner".

Dim lights could be seen through the vacant windows. While businesses stir from the morning's first minutes with the chance of new customers and returning business. It all seemed too peaceful and quite as the day begun.

A petite girl stumbled down a deserted part of the side walk. A street she and her family had walked down together many times before laughing and talking. Her family! Crimson blood dripped down her face leaving a trail of red to where the bodies would be found.

The numerous wounds on her body engulfed her skin mixing with the dirt and muck of the things behind her. It was nothing that words could have described. Her feet bare and bleeding, black with soot and ruble from the ground. Broken pieces of glass clung to her soles and ankles digging into her flesh making each step leave another bloody foot print.

Her legs shaky and filleted each one having torn muscle protruding to the bone. The flesh seemed like rubber flopping with each step as if it were made of cheap silicon. Blood running out from under her dress seemed to be an endless trickle down her legs. Her blue dress was in shreds, blood dripped down each open gash rolling down only to be curdled at the end of the fabric.

Slashes and bite marks seemed endless on her body. Her full firm breast bitten and punctured with wood. Her face hallow and empty. She limped up the side walk aimlessly. Her copper brown hair cascaded down her back in mats, slick and stuck to her body sweeping the ground as she walked. You could see the mud blood and the slivers of wood that caked her lithe form. Her face was an eerie ghost of her previous self.

A clap of thunder was herd followed by rain pouring down on the walking pixie girl. It was as if the Heavens where trying to ease her pain. The cold drops of rain trying to ease her wounds as it began the easy yet painful task to wash away the night before. It was as if the skies around her were trying to erase all that had happened. The small framed girl turned her head up to the sky as her body began to shake. Her sharp blue eyes vacant and frozen as it stared openly into the white clouds above her.

"Make it stop...Please make it stop" She stuttered out from her broken and blood cracked lips. She'd lost so much already she didn't know what else to say. As her mind began to focus on the sound of the rain she could only see the faces of the ones she just lost etched into the clouds above her.

The memories of the dark night behind her would knowingly haunt her dreams for the rest of her life. She had nothing but the rain to help ease the pain in her heart and soul.

To keep herself from breaking she stopped herself on the side of her shop, her family's shop. She could feel the life force behind the blue wooden door as she stumbled to the stairs sprawling her body on the stone steps. Breathe Luludja. Just breathe...

In one night she had lost her entire family. Her world began to crash about her as the rain began to pour harder onto her skin.

She could hear the passing cars and see the soft reflection from the cars lights randomly eclipse her body as she lied sprawled on top of her steps. In a way the shackles of fate were gone though the pain was still there.

In her heart a shadow now hung over and it would always be. Her family was the only thing she knew. Closing her eyes she began to feel the darkness merge into them never to be pure as they once had been. Mumbling their names her thoughts scattered over the memories she once had with them, as if her own life were flashing upon her eyes. She came to a place that she knew so well that had so many happy memories. Now with them replaying in her head all she could do was cry.

Her crying began harsh and bitter as it began to mix with the ongoing rain and blood that pooled her face as she remembered. All the times she and her father would go get sugar coated cashews to cheer her up over work or school. Myriad fights with her mother about her future, and what she wanted to do with her life. Hours of goggling at hot guys with her sister Lala. Talking about having a family and children, sharing all her secret desires and dreams. Lala...Missed most of all were the millions of hugs and smiles with her whole family as she grew up from a child.

Gone! All of it, simply gone in a matter of hours. She clung to the steps as the memories flooded her mind. Just remembering hurt more than the wounds on her body. For once her happy memories played she recalled each one of their faces as their life was taken away by that beast.

The beast so hideous and fierce that took away her families lives and happiness...

~~Earlier that evening~~

Josfka took hold of her husband's hand watching her two girls sit down across from them. Luludja raised her eye brow knowing that look her parents were giving them. Her parents excited to tell their children the news. Her mother and father sat across from herself and her little sister Lala.

Josfka and Loiza Tibor were Hungarian immigrants that came over to America to start a new life. Only by unknown reasons decided it would be best to live in a place like Maine. Both parents were exactly the opposite of each other.

While her mother held a soft elegance and grace about herself. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes, which gave her more of a gentle and natural look. Her father was the exact opposite. A proud and loud man her father kept himself large built with dark brown eyes and light blond hair.

It was he who Luludja took most of her personality as she was graced with the looks of her mother. She looked at them and thought the same countless thought. How can a man ever be in the same league as her mother? Yet here they were staring at each other with the look of love in their eyes as if they were just starting out in life way before Lala and herself were born.

Loiza stared lovingly into his daughters' eyes as he smiled. "Girls, we have something to tell both of you that will be great news. We want you both to know that we love you very much and this decision your mother and I have made will be something of a shock."

Josfka Tibor squeezed her husband's hand her own blue eyes looking to her daughters'. "What your father is trying to say girls is that your father and I are going to be going to Hungary." She beamed her face becoming the glow they all knew and loved.

Lala choked on her drink as she placed her cup down. "That is great news!" She smiled happily at her parents. "I can't believe you two are finally going to go back there after all this time." Lala squealed bouncy softly in her seat.

Luludja stared at her parents with a vacant look. Her own emotions mixed and confused. Her eyebrows began to come together as her face began to scrunch up her mind racing. " But what about us, what about the shop, Lala going to college, what about the holidays coming, Summer is so near the business gets busy and with that we would need new hands."

She couldn't believe her parents would be so selfish to go back to Hungary without even talking to her. The oldest, the one who had to deal with it all when her old country way father went out to drink or her mother, soft and elegant, began to act weird and remove herself from her family as she did on occasion.

"Well we have thought about that Luludja." Her mother encountered back, making Luludja break from her thoughts. "I know the summer season is coming and the flower shop will need you and Lala to work fully together but we have faith and trust in both of you two to make us proud."

Her father beamed as his dark brown eyes looked at his eldest daughter. "What we are trying to say is that we are going to go back to Hungary... for good."

The life that once seemed to fill her and her sister was removed insistently into the open restaurant. "What did you say...?" Luludja whispered as she grabbed hold of the edge of the table.

"Your father said, dear, that we are moving back to Hungary for good." Her mother stated more slowly making her voice seem calm and steady. "It is time for us to move back, you two are old enough to watch out for each other. Your father and I came to America to make sure you two were safe until you were old enough to be on your own.

We made sure nothing happen to you and you got the best education that we could provide." Her mother stated firmly still holding on to her husband's hand.

"Now girls, I know this is a shock but we will be only a call and a plane away. And it is not like we are leaving tomorrow there is still so much to do here before we leave. But we need to go back to Hungary and deal with matters there.

Deal with people and make sure that the rest of your lives you are safe and well taken care of. We can do that in Hungary. Fix things." Her father looked from one girl to the other unsure of what to say to them for the first time in his life.

Luludja stared at them confused and angry. ~Take care of them? Safe and taken care of? What are they talking about~" What do you guys mean? Anya...Apa..." Lala looked from both parents before tears started to roll down from her eyes.

" A szerelem nem sírni," ( Love don't cry.) Her mother spoke reaching for her daughter.

"Ön tett ez." (You did this.) Luludja looked to her father her eyes becoming dark and cold. "You did this didn't you? You and mama had to leave Hungary because of your careless ways and now you are just trying to fix them after twenty years. Selfish, You are such a selfish man." Bitterness seeped out of Luludja mouth as she began to shake.

Her father stared at her his mouth agape and shocked. "Now you listen here young lady! We left because we wanted a future beyond what would have been there for you. We protected you against things you have no idea of only to get this disrespect from you!" Her father slammed his fist into the table his strength showing in his well-built arm.

Luludja flinched knowing well what her father was capable of when he was angry. There were times she herself couldn't understand how such a man who was so kind could become so angry so quickly and have so much strength. Luludja stood up from the table.

"I am leaving; I will hear no more of your plans to go back to Hungary! Why don't you just leave than Apa! Leave me and Lala!" Luludja screamed as she her eyes flashed a bright bluish sliver running from the table. Lala looked up only to follow quickly not wanting her sister to be left alone.

Luludja was already up the street from her family before she felt a presence around her. Wrapping her arms around herself she stopped to look around. The hair on the back of her neck began to rise from nervousness. "I'm freaking out." Luludja sighed rubbing her arms mistaking the feeling for only that of her anger.

"Luludja wait up for me!" Lala called from the last light post, trotting to catch up with her sister. "You freaked out bad back there chick. I've never seen you yell at dad before not like that." Lala glanced at her sister as she began to match her footing with her older sister.

" You don't understand Lala you are still so young." Luludja replied back keeping her eyes straight in front of herself.

"So young!" Lala huffed "Young indeed. I'm eight-teen now Luludja. I am a woman!" Luludja glanced down at her little sister and smiled.

"You are a woman yes, but it doesn't make it any easier." She sighed stopping. Turning to her sister she looked down to see herself look into her own father's deep brown eyes.

"You and I, all we were taught is to keep to the family, honor the family, respect the family, and take care of each other. Then all of a sudden they are going to leave us, the other half of the family to fend for ourselves? I mean what is he thinking!" Lala looked at her older sister and wrapped her arms around her embracing the warmth her sister always seemed to project even now in the chilly night.

"They are going back to fix the future for us, don't you listen. He is still doing this for the family. Now all we have to do is take care of this side of the world while they take care of the other." She squeezed her sister breathing in her scent, Lavender and sun.

"They love us Luludja, we just have to accept that we are getting older and we will one day have to take care of each other and start our own lives."

Luludja kept silent as she wrapped her own arms around her sister hugging her back. "Come on little one; let's find them before we have to walk the rest of the way home."

Lala chuckled letting go of her sister. She loved how her words could calm the unsettling storm that always lay just beneath the surface. Sliding her arms away from her sister's petite frame took her hand and clasped it tightly swinging it as she began going down the side walk again.

"Remember when we were kids and dad would tell us stories of Hungary, and about his family there. You ever wonder why we never got to go see them? Or even a call?"

Luludja arched her eye brows looking down at her sister. She never realized exactly how much her sister would look into her family as much Luludja just wanted to forget it. "Well, at times yes. But they came for us to have a better future. Hungary isn't the richest country to live in.

We did things and have things here we couldn't do there." Luludja subjected back smoothly. Reciting what her mother would tell each time she began to complain about something going on in her life.

"Hey little one remember the song I taught you when you were younger?" Luludja asked.

"Of course I do. Lala smiled taking a deep breath, "Cifra palota,zöld az ablaka,gyere ki te tubarózsa,vár a viola." Lala began to sing as her sister listend closely to the words.

~~ Adorned palace, Its window is green, come out you, rose, the violet is waiting for you.~~ " Do you remember the rest of the song Luludja?" Lala asked her sister looking to her.

" Of course I do, Kicsi vagyok én,majd megnövök én,esztendőre, vagy kettőre,nagy lány leszek én. I am little; I'll grow up someday, Next year or two years hence. I'll become a big girl." Luludja laughed as she smiled down at her sister.

"Luludja, LaLa!" Her father screamed out from down the hill. Luludja looked back at her father and smiled the anger now out of her system.

"Apya!" Luludja called back before she felt something stand behind her and her sister. "Luludja, Lala! Run!" Her father screamed. Luludja turned her head around only to stare into two large red eyes. Holding on to her sister's hand she screamed before her world became dark.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Marko Stojka's claws slashed open the vampire's face. The thing had been a beautiful woman once, with its ample body. Black hair hung loosely from her band as it swayed under his attack. Her once long smooth skin that rippled with each move now was pale and sick like. Full round breast and harden nipples hung as her body began to decompose.

The once flat stomach harbored an all-knowing whisper of sex and lust from what laid beneath the fabric of her torn dress. Such beauty she had and her way with men was mesmerizing, only for them to lose their lives in the end. Now it was just a filthy, disgusting, vicious little leech.

Black sludge oozed from the slashes in its face and it hissed at him through its duel rows of dis-angled teeth. It's once seductive face with full lips now torn back in an ungodly fashion showing its true nature. Its skin was pale, translucent and Marko could see the rotting tissues and fluids inside the vampire's body.

Its undead body was in a constant cycle of decay and regrowth, necrosis and restoration. Trapped in between the vitality of life and the rot of the grave, Marko did not envy the creature one bit. His own hate and disgust building with each moment.

He stomped his boots to the chest of the creature, making the vampire slump into the dirty ground below. Marko growled furiously down at the leech taking out a piece of blessed steal tracing it around her slashed face. "Now I am only going to tell you this once, and once only.

Understand?" he growled his face coming into a snarl. The vampire hissed out in pain as her body began to wither beneath his grasp. "You tell whoever you are working for that the

Sanguinem Lupus clan is not to be messed with again."

Marko stood up looking down at the creature below him. Taking his shoe off the creature "Go." Marko sighed, rolling his shoulders as he watched the vampire rise up from the ground.

"You know I can kill you, and you need to know that my Alpha can kill whoever you are working for just as easily". Marko's lie wasn't in fact all true, while Marko knew he was stronger than a drone vampire. Marko clutched to the fabric of the vampire's dress slamming its form into the cold brick wall. He jammed his claws deep into her clammy neck.

"Can you do that? Can you relay that message to whoever sent you? I don't want to see you around here ever again and let him know that this is our territory. It won't go unnoticed" Marko growled.

"Yes, yes I understand" its voice was a sick and rattling thing, the vampire's vocal cords torn, wet, and coated thick with blood.

It twisted to the side in an attempt to twist free of Marko's grasp.

He felt the undead's skin bunch and tear around his claws, causing an uneasy feeling of watered down whey. He fought back the urge to gag as a heavy stench of decay erupted in an explosion of noxious decomposition gas and Marko dug in deeper, gouging into its rotten flesh until his fingertips brushed up against vertebrae. "I will deliver your message, just...please...stop". The voice came out as more of a gurgle now. Black sludge mix with blood seeping out of the vampire's mouth and nose, making it rattle in pain.

"Good." Marko smiled and nodded. He wrenched his hand free, eliciting a shriek of pain from the leeching, vicious corpse. The noise reminded Marko of a wounded hyena caught in a foothold trap. The vampire stepped away, stumbling over a few garbage cans spilling its marginally worse smelling contents into the alley's flood.

Marko looked down at his hand, covered up to his wrist in vampire remains, chunks of discolored, animated flesh clinging furiously to his skin. Rather absentmindedly he brought his gore covered hand up to his face and sniffed, to his unknowing surprise the flesh smelled exactly like he expected to smell, earth, and burning flesh with the traces of magic.

Cringing his nose he lowered his hand flicking his arm to the side trying to remove the content without actually having to touch any other part of himself. He'd have to wash his hands when he returned home.

Marko rushed up his stairs two steps at a time; into the bathroom to scrub his hands clean as he often did before he believed the smell would forever be engraved into his flesh. He scrubbed his hands and forearms raw with the bar of orange glow.

Orange glow, gotta love this stuff. Turning to his side he started his shower letting the water become hot allowing the steam to rise from his Gothic style bath tub. He loved his bath tub one of the simple pleasures he took away from the mess he called a life. Stripping away the solid brown shirt from his skin he let the air hit his body with a welcome eagerness. He could never understand why people loved to wear clothes. Turning to the side he stared at himself in the mirror narrowing his eyes. Weak, just look at you.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fangs of Hungary Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds