• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming ME Ch. 01

Becoming ME Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Colin


"Solid"..... "Dependable"...... "Helpful"....."Honest" ...... "A good friend." Words and phrases that were commonly used to describe me for virtually my entire youth and a good part of my working life. "Smart" It was just society's way of saying I was invisible to those from whom I sought attention and "BORING" for the rest of them. Everyone's friend and "go to" guy.

Who am ...erm.... pardon me...... who WAS I?

My name is Colin, and up until a couple of years ago I was an average kind of guy, not stunningly handsome, but not ugly either. Physically I was, well, average with a developing paunch as I rapidly approached my middle aged crisis. Married almost 20 years to a woman who's beauty had seemed to fade almost as quickly as our dreams of early retirement when the financial melt-down that was the catalyst for my metamorphosis took hold. I was a mid-level manager at the Head Office of the city's second largest bank, not high enough to enjoy the executive perks, but high enough to have the respect and authority over our predominantly female staff.

We had an eclectic mix of people working at the bank and our fair share of 'eye candy'. I was fortunate enough to be regarded as the friendliest, approachable and most helpful manager in the building. My ability to intuitively find solutions to problems solidified my reputation as the "go to guy" and I was proud of my impartiality and professionalism in dealings with my staff, colleagues and clients.

Now, before I go on, I must offer up some mitigating circumstances as to why such a mild mannered bank manager transformed into a self confessed monster. Sometimes things just happen and you get swept along unable or unwilling to control events. Call it fate if you will, but just as the recession bit deep I found myself assailed from all sides. At home the wife always seemed miserable and our sex life became non-existent. The increasing pressures of work kept me away from home more and more as both clients and staff found themselves over-extended at a time when there seemed to be less and less money to go around. I often felt as though I had been the only person in town to have invested and spent prudently as I helped all around me to re-structure or re-finance their debts. It was particularly harrowing when dealing with staff who had the added pressure of knowing they could be fired should they find themselves unable to meet their financial obligations – typically insane bank logic to fire a person who is already struggling financially!!

One such case of poor, or unfortunate, money management was a floor supervisor named Mrs. Louise Jenkins. A married, 37 year old, statuesque, 5 foot 7 inch, slender brunette who carried herself with such an air of stand-offish superiority that she either intimidated you or, if you were I, gave you a raging hard-on. She was sexy in the way that a mature woman can exude sexuality. She dressed alluringly yet professionally in fitted blouses and skirt suits where the hem always stopped tantalizingly just at or above the knee and walked in 2 or 3 inch heels as though she had been born wearing them. Indeed, some of my less politically correct male colleagues had termed her a 'MILF', and I had to concur. Although Louise was a woman to be admired in the general sense, she had issues, of which I become only too well aware of.

By the early part of last year I had had the rather unpleasant but necessary task of meeting with Louise and Mark, her husband, to discuss their mortgage and burgeoning credit card debt. Mark had lost his job about a year earlier and the truth was that, unless he found a job, they could no longer afford the plush four bedroom up-market house that they had become accustomed to. I had seen a side of Louise I never knew existed at that meeting, a sense of desperation driven by embedded pride as she haughtily demanded my help. I did what I could, but I was honest with her and told them both that unless there was a remarkable turn-around in their situation, foreclosure proceedings would be likely within the next six months.

So, it came as no surprise when Senior Management red flagged Louise's accounts for my attention about 5 months later. With the housing market dead and no sign of a job for Mark, I arranged to meet Louise, informally, in my office, after banking hours. She had been overly stand offish since our first meeting which hardly helped her cause. After all, I did sympathise with her situation, but the bank was quite rigid in these matters.

When Louise walked into my office she looked both imperious and ravishing at the same time. Head held high on her slender neck which was decorated with a tri-gold necklace that hung provocatively above the hint of cleavage exposed by her open collared white blouse. She wore a trademark fitted grey, pin-stripe, knee length skirt that I knew had a 3 inch slit to the rear that showed just a little more of her toned firm legs as she walked on black 3 inch Aldo pumps. Despite my empathy for her situation, I just couldn't help but think how damned sexy she was as she sat in one of the chairs on the other side of my desk. She must have already been wound up tighter than a spring because, after the usual pleasantries all I did was say, "So Louise, tell me what is happening. Truthfully."

It was like the flood gates burst open. Her eyes welled up with tears. Her facade crumbled before me as she regaled her plight and pleaded with me for my help, bent over in the chair, sobbing as she held her head in her hands. I was stunned. In essence, Mark couldn't find work, the house was valued at less than what they owed on it and to make ends meet and pay her sons school fees she had been maxing out her credit cards. She knew the rules and was terrified that she would now lose her own job.

After what seemed like an eternity, with me unsure of what to say, Louise raised her head and, despite her running mascara, a steely look in her brown eyes fixed on me, drilling into the very core of my soul as she said, "I cannot lose my house, I just can't. I won't." Her chest heaved as she regained some of her haughtiness before continuing, "I'll do anything. ANYTHING."

I didn't know what to say and then it happened. She rose up from her seat and came around to my side of the desk, swiveled my chair round and, placing her hands on the arm rests of my chair and leaned menacingly into me. I am ashamed to confess that I was so intimidated at that moment that I almost peed in my pants.

"I've seen the way you look at me Colin. And I know that if I have you on my side then everything will work out, won't it?" All I could do was mutely nod my agreement.

Louise then slowly dropped down on her haunches as her hands went to my belt buckle and, before I could even think of protesting, she had my pants open and had my rapidly swelling cock in her hands. It was like a sordid dream come true and I felt sure that I must be dreaming.

As she lowered her mouth toward the now throbbing head of my cock her eyes looked up at me and she said, "I'm only doing this because you can help me, right Colin?"

"Uh-huh!" was the sum total of all I could say. I was so lame.

Louise then took me in her warm, welcoming mouth and proceeded to massage and stimulate my shaft with her tongue and lips in a way that I only ever thought happened in porn stories. Let me quickly clarify that up until that moment I had been resigned to a life-long membership of the "even a bad blow job is better than no blow job" club of which 95% of the members seemed to be married guys like myself. The wife had never really enjoyed giving head and, pardon the pun, sucked at it.

Louise, however, took a firm grasp of my shaft in her right hand and synchronized a gentle masturbatory technique with her uncanny ability to make almost my entire shaft disappear in her mouth as she sent incredible ripples of pleasure along the full length of the underside of my cock with her tongue. There was no grating against teeth, the pressure of her lips seemed to pull my foreskin back as much as the ministrations of her right hand. I was being overwhelmed by the sensations of the best blow job I think I had ever, ever had.

Looking down at her as her head gently bobbed up and down in my lap I could see a tantalizing flash of inner thigh as her legs had parted ever so slightly to allow her to lean in more to swallow my cock. I was rushing head long into an incredibly intense orgasm and reached a tentative hand toward her beautifully lush hair when, without missing a beat, she suddenly batted my approaching hand away with her left hand. At this stage however, I was not to be denied.

Whether it was the whole scenario, a rush of blood or the latent male pig in me, I was not to be denied this moment. As delightful as her cock-sucking was, I was being overwhelmed with lust, with a need to shoot my seed deep and long down this gorgeous woman's throat. It was a primal feeling, and I'm still shocked at how it ended.

"I don't fucking think so," I hissed and quickly raised my hand again to grab a thick wad of her hair from behind the back of her head and held her in place as I now started to face fuck Louise. I just couldn't help the need to be the one pumping into her mouth and being in charge. "If you want my help you'd better get used to swallowing my cum you stuck up bitch."

The words echoed in my head again and again, and Louise, to her credit, never flinched as she sensed I was about to cum. She continued to eagerly work as best as she could on my shaft as I now started forcing it up and into her sweet mouth. As I felt the tell tale swelling of my shaft fill her mouth she was able to take more and more of me down her throat without gagging. And then it came, wave after wave of my thick, creamy hot cum just kept shooting out into her receptive mouth as I felt sure I was going to pass out from the sheer ecstasy. I found it hard to recall ever having had such a strong orgasm as the one Louise gave me as I bucked uncontrollably into her mouth. As I slowly crested from my orgasm and released her hair, I knew that this would not be a one off.

As my cock finally began to deflate I was able to look down at Louise who was dutifully still sucking me as she looked up into my eyes, seemingly cleaning me. She looked different.

No more words were spoken as we each tidied ourselves up and parted company. I, for one, later realized how grateful I was that no-one had walked in on that little scene and resolved never to be as careless as that again.

Conflicted, I worked long and hard into the night that night trying to find a solution for Louise, reconcile what had happened and what I would do the next day. I felt both conqueror and conquered, a stud and an adulterer, but mostly, I admit, mostly I felt like a man again.

###

It was not until just before lunch, the next day, that I summoned Louise into my office to tell her that I had found a possible solution to her problem. Outwardly, she seemed her usual aloof self, however, her eyes seemed less steely, more, dare I say it, submissive.

She sat demurely across from me and I took a moment to drink in her elegant beauty. I was sat pensive and afraid of what might happen next. I could not help but think of how long it had been since I had had a really good fuck. I looked at this woman, her legs clamped together at the knees, shapely calves emerging from the hem of her skirt down to slim ankles and petite feet disappearing into those damned sexy high heels. I looked back up into a face riddled with confusion and uncertainty and simply stated the truth. "Louise, the bank is quite rigid in these matters and there is nothing I can do to change that. Foreclosure proceedings have begun and you will lose everything, unless you can come up with a solution, within the next 90 days."

Louise was ashen faced. "B...b...but, I thought you were going to help me? What about what happened last night?" I watched her dispassionately for what seemed like an eternity before finally deciding to sell my soul. She was broken, it was obvious. What I was not sure about was how she would react to the next few minutes.

Calmly I said, "Of course, I do know of a way that may help, but it is very risky for the persons willing to help you. If you were genuine about being willing to do anything to save yourself and your family, there might be a way."

"W...w...what do y..y..you mean?" she sobbed.

"Short version? I've already researched a way to consolidate all your debts AND reduce the payments you make by as much as a third. It would still be difficult for you, but I think you could manage even if Mark does not find a job. At the very least it will buy you some time and allow you to keep your job."

"Oh my god, that's wonderful. Thank you, thank you."

"Whoa, young lady. I never said I would...just that I could. I'm talking about going outside the bank to a private investor I could refer you to. They like to stay under the radar and rely heavily on the people they help being good to their word and doing as they are told. Are you someone who can do as she is told?"

"Well, yes. Of course I am."

"Then show me....... Stand up."

Tentatively, Louise stood up. Confusion, now mingled with a degree of fear as to where this was going played across her face. Her eyes darted left and right as though expecting someone to jump out from behind my desk or a filing cabinet and scream "GOTCHA!" in her face.

With my heart racing, beating so hard I could swear I could see my jacket lapels vibrating, I stepped over the precipice. "Lift your skirt up and show me your legs."

"What? I'll do no such thing!" spat Louise, her old self suddenly back.

I slowly shook my head as an expression of my disappointment, too afraid to say anything. I'm not sure how long the silence lasted, but it was oppressive. Finally, needing to fill the silence, I said, "I understand Louise. When you said you would do ANYTHING to save your family I took you quite literally and for that I apologize. I think it best you should leave for now and we'll schedule another meeting, with your husband present, for next week."

I stared into her eyes hoping she would not detect the fear I was desperately trying to hide, hoping that I would not have to repeat myself lest the dryness felt in my throat rob me of my voice. She stood there, trembling, looking back at me. A Mexican standoff.

How long did we stand there? I have no idea, but I do know that, imperceptibly at first, Louise's hands reached down to the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted it up revealing her long, shapely, panty-hose clad legs. She seemed to sense that I wanted her to lift the skirt all the way up to her waist, which she did, revealing the unexpected sight of white cotton panties decorated with images of little pink bunnies. Remarkably unsexy. Nevertheless I needed to press on.

"Louise, are you sure about this? Are you absolutely sure you want to go down this path?"

She straightened her posture somewhat, showing me her inner strength had not diminished before nodding her assent. So I continued....

"Now turn around, slowly, and face the chair." Excellent, no hesitation this time. "Good girl. Lean forward and grab the back of the chair.... That's it..... Spread you legs....... Arch your back and stick that gorgeous ass of yours into the air...well done. Much better... Now if you can slowly rub your thighs together as you wiggle that ass I think we can help you.... Make it sexy."

Unbelievable. Louise was virtually dry humping the air in front of me and giving me the biggest hard-on I can remember having in a long time. I wanted to whip my cock out and fuck her then and there, but that would be suicidal. I reined in my lust as I stepped forward, ever closer to her fine gyrating body until I was alongside her. Her head was bobbing gently up and down by now and I noted that her eyes were closed. She had a sort of dreamy look on her face. Odd.

I leaned in and whispered, "I'm disappointed in your choice of undergarments Louise. From now on make sure you only wear stockings and thongs. None of this sensible stuff you have on here. Understand?"

Eyes still closed she muttered, "Hmmmm, ye...yesss."

What the...? "Mind you, you're still one hell of a woman. Look what you've done to me."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked across at me, still gyrating her hips and obviously giving her pussy lips a good rubbing. Her gaze fell to my groin and then, quite unexpectedly, her left hand lifted from the back of the chair and moved toward my bulging hard-on before she seemed to catch herself and look me in the eye again. "Go ahead, Louise, you can touch it."

She placed her hand on my tented pants and began rubbing it, finally settling on a grip, through my pants, that allowed her to rub her hand up and down the length of my stiff shaft. "My turn," I said as I reached over with my right hand and slid my fingers along the outside of her pantyhose from her butt crack pushing down and between her now obviously wet and swollen pussy lips. Louise emitted a low appreciative moan and pushed back with her ass into my hand.

Her rubbing of my cock became more insistent and I feared I would cum then and there, so, with an inordinate amount of self control, I removed myself from her ministrations whilst continuing my own finger assault on her mound. I began kneading her ass cheeks with my left hand as I continued to rub her pussy through her panty hose. Her breathing became more and more ragged and I felt sure she would soon cum.

"Louise, you should know that this entire meeting has been recorded on digital cameras as proof of your willingness to cooperate. This bodes very well for you and I am impressed at how willingly you are prepared to act like such a complete slut."

She reacted to my words by her grip on the chair tightening and she began pushing back into my hand more forcefully, quicker. Her moans were getting louder, her legs spread wider. I leaned over her back, trying to whisper in her ear, "I am so going to enjoy fucking you."

"Oh g...g...g...odddd....you bastard....I'm cum-mmming!!" And cum she did. It was amazing to watch this prim and proper colleague clamping her thighs on my hand and bucking her sweet ass in the air as her orgasm ripped through her, right there in my office in broad daylight.

As her orgasm subsided her legs seemingly turned to jelly as she was unable to support herself and she collapsed on to the chair before her, panting with her head bowed. As Louise recovered, crumpled on my office chair, I could barely contain the sense of elation I felt and the thrill at what had just happened. Of course I also felt the frustration at not having buried my cock in this woman, however, I had to remain calm, in control as the next few moments played out.

I picked up a plain manila envelope from my desk and handed it to Louise who simply looked up at me questioningly. "Everything you need to know is in there. Nothing has been hidden from you. Read the contents and decide if you want to accept my help. If you do simply show up at the address mentioned inside at the exact time and date and make sure you follow the requirements as to what to wear. I can assure you the offer is genuine."

"Do I have any choice?"

"We always have a choice, regardless of how unpalatable the options may seem. You can decide to lose everything you have ever worked for, your home, your job, and quite possibly your family. You put yourself in this predicament, just be grateful you have the chance to get yourself out of it. Now go!"

Louise left and it was all I could do not to pass out from the sheer relief that what had seemed like such a ridiculous plan at first had seemingly gone so well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming ME Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 673 milliseconds