• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching the Ice Queen Melt

Watching the Ice Queen Melt

The woman I married, a smart sexy up and coming executive had changed, and I hated the new her. After getting her big promotion, she began to manage our marriage just as she did her department. Yes, I'll admit I admire and appreciate the order in which she runs our household but to a woman who thought of sex as 'wifely duties', she also saw no problem in a sexual schedule with no variations.

"Spontaneity is overrated Roger and if you can't control yourself I suggest you go sit in the bathroom and take care of your needs."

To Eileen, romance was for teenagers and therefore she wouldn't put up with such foolishness.

As we were the only other couple besides my boss and his wife without children, I understood why he invited us to his mountain cabin over Christmas Holiday. To get Eileen to agree to go I lied and said I thought the invite was a way to check me out for an upcoming promotion. My ruse worked and she immediately set to mapping out our weekend.

Mr. Charles was already there when we arrived and came out to meet us; he insisted that we both call him Bob while we were away from the office. When I asked about his wife, he muttered some excuse and said she was not going to be with us.

"We're not going to let it affect our weekend; the three of us will have a ball. Get your things and I'll show you to your room."

To call this spacious manor a cabin was not giving it justice and I could almost see Eileen drool from all the luxury accommodations we would be staying in for the weekend. As cold as it was outside it was warm and comfortable inside and it got even warmer as we drank the Tom and Jerrys Bob made for us. The drinks were strong, I could feel the buzz off my first cup, and when he refilled our mugs, I knew I'd be drunk before dinner Yet Eileen seemed to be just fine, she was warming up to our host and appeared to be having a good time. I must have nodded off because I awoke to Bob shaking my shoulder,

"Hey buddy you better take a little nap, come on I'll help you to your room."

It's all fuzzy in my mind but I think he just pushed me onto the bed and said sleep tight. It was years later, when Bob bragged to me about using Ruffys on unsuspecting women that I realized he probably had slipped my wife some and me a lot of this so called 'date rape drug'.

I awoke to what sounded like a scream and I lay there in the dark wondering if it had been a dream. There it was again, it was Eileen, and so I bolted out of bed to come to her aid, as soon as I opened the door I heard her again but now it sounded more like a scream of passion than of fear. I stopped to gather my bearing and let my eyes get use to the light, then I walked to the end of the hall just in time to hear my wife scream,

"Oh god, oh god, I cumming don't stop, please don't stop."

I peaked around the corner to see both Bob and Eileen with their pants around their ankles and she was bent over Bob's couch. He was obliviously fucking her from behind and he appeared to be slamming into her like a pile driver. Was Eileen offering my boss her body as a way of giving me the inside track to a make believe promotion? I watched them, first in horror and then the more I heard her moan the more erotic this macabre scene became to me. I squeezed my throbbing dick but it did little to ease my aroused state and soon I had my pants open and I was using my hand in time with his trusts.

Bob came long after I had but then my wife shocked me for the second time as she knelt down in front of Bob and sucked his cock clean. Hunkered down and her legs splayed I had a perfect view of her abused pussy so full of Bob's sperm it was beginning to leak out. With him still in her mouth, she reached and scooped a finger full of cum and wiped it on her breasts.

Here was my wife who not only considered oral sex disgusting but a man's ejaculate as revolting, sucking Bob's cock and playing in his jizz as well. When I heard Eileen say, she had better go check on me I hurried back to the bedroom and crawled back in bed.

"Roger, sweetie, are you awake?"

When I turned over, she gave me a long deep kiss, pushing her tongue between my lips. I could tell she was still aroused because we seldom french kiss and when we do it's always my tongue in her mouth. I was kissing a mouth that just seconds ago not only held another man's cock but his cum as well and I tried to get a taste of him but I couldn't. She began to rub me, "Honey I want you, pull your pants down for me."

We quickly undressed and then she climbed on top and my erection slipped easily into her wet sex. I was getting sloppy seconds from my wife, but instead of rage or even jealously, I was aroused as much as I had ever been. In fact, I was so turned on I came immediately and even though the only light in the room was from the cold winter moon I could see the disappointment in her face.

"Honey, let me finish you off with my tongue," I whispered in her ear.

"No, I don't think you..."

"Please I want you so much," I begged like a teenager.

"But you just made a mess in me."

"I don't care I want to make you feel good."

Of course, I knew I wasn't the only one who had left a mess in her but she didn't know that. She slid up my body to hover over my face,

"You're sure you want this."

My answer was to rise up and run my tongue up her slit, she then sat her sodden pussy right in my face. She rode me like a cowgirl, grinding herself into me and covering me with not only the sperm of two men but her own secretions as well. She screamed when she came and I hoped that Bob could hear her, then I flipped her over and mounted her and we fucked again. I was crazed and as I drove myself deep inside her, I kissed her hard sharing our combined juices. After I came for the third time that night, we just cuddled, spooning together like honeymooners, we were even too exhausted to clean up the mess we had made all over each other.

The next morning at breakfast, it was as if the night had not happened, Bob and Eileen gave no clue as to what they had done, and I went along with the ruse. Bob suggested we take snowmobiles to a rustic trail on the next mountain, so we packed a lunch, put on our parkas and took off. Since Bob was the most experienced snowmobiler he suggested that Eileen ride with him and she quickly agreed. After I became more comfortable on my machine I looked ahead to see how Bob and Eileen were doing. I could understand why she had her arms wrapped around him but she also had her head lying on his shoulders. In addition, her arms looked like they were below his waist and I wondered if maybe she was rubbing his dick as they bounced along the trail. This vision gave me an instant hard-on and as we rode, I fantasized about her making him cum right out here in the open. I had to find a way to let them have some alone time, but preferably where I could spy on them.

When we got back to the cabin I told Bob, that I wished I could go skiing but Eileen didn't ski and I didn't want to leave her by herself.

"Why don't you go ahead, I'll stay here with Eileen and we'll collect some wood and start that feast I promised you guys for tonight."

Bob found a pair of skis that seem to fit me well enough, tossed me the keys to the snowmobile, and gave me directions to the lift. I parked the snowmobile down the road a bit and snuck back with hope in my heart and an erection in my pants. So confident of my absence he didn't bother to pull the drapes over the big picture window in the front room, he already had her naked from the waist up and they were making out like high schoolers. She was running her hands through his hair and she looked as hungry for him as he did her. He picked her up and sat her on his large dining table,then he pulled off the bottoms of her ski suit. He spread up her legs, put them over his shoulders and when he put his face in her cunt, I saw her shudder with her first orgasm. She came again and again, as he feasted on her sex until she couldn't take anymore and had to push his head away. He stood and pulling her ass off the table, he stepped between her legs and then let his pants fall to the floor.

I watched as he assaulted her sex like a wild man and when he paused, I was sure he had come, but instead he picked her up and as she put her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, he started anew as they walked into another room. It was only after I had lost sight of them that I noticed I was masturbating and I watched my cum spew onto the cabin wall. I walked around the cabin hopping for another view but all the other windows were covered and the cabin so well insulated I couldn't even here what room they were in, so I gave up.

I went back to the snowmobile and after giving them another hour, I drove back, making as much noise as I could. Inside I told the slightly nervous couple that the slopes were so crowded I just changed my mind and came back. That night when we went to bed, Eileen and I had maybe the best sex of our entire marriage, even she commented on how great it was. The next morning was Christmas and we had sex again, something we seldom did and again it was great and I even gave Eileen an orgasm as she sat on top of me. I kidded about my Christmas present to her, she then made a joke about the twelve days of Christmas, and that should I give her one for each day.

The truth has never come out about that great weekend we had at my boss's cabin. They don't know that I know and I'm Leary of the consequences of bringing it up. They may be still seeing each other but if so they're very discrete about it. We do have another man in our bed now but he is just a fantasy we talk of while having sex. As we talk of him, he is a faceless unknown but in our minds, we both know who he is. One other detail, I even got a promotion and I have to believe that my wife deserves the credit for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching the Ice Queen Melt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds