• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carly Claims Her Destiny Ch. 02

Carly Claims Her Destiny Ch. 02

12

When I woke up the next morning, Grandfather had already left for the office. I quickly showered and dressed and went downstairs and had breakfast with Grandmother. I felt a little awkward until she stroked my head and smiled as she said good morning to me.

We spent the day running errands and doing shopping. While we were out and about, I realized I began seeing the world differently. After all, for the first time in my life, I had a strong, caring man in my life and suddenly the world seemed a much nicer place.

We got home before Grandfather so I quickly changed into a green baby doll nightgown in anticipation of his return. I didn't have long to wait before I saw his car pull into the driveway.

"Hello everybody," Grandpa shouted as he walked through the front door.

I ran to his open arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist shoulders and squeezed me tightly. As we kissed, I parted my lips submissively to accept his eager tongue. He swirled his tongue on the roof of my mouth and I felt a tingling sensation.

He put a hand on my butt and squeezed hard and I jumped. That felt so good and I wanted more.

"Eileen, don't hold dinner. I'm taking Carly to bed," Grandpa announced.

We walked up the stairs with one of Grandpa's hands on my ass and his other hand firmly on my upper arm. "Have you been a good girl today?

"Yes, Grandfather, I was good today but I'll be even better tonight," I replied coyly.

"OHHHHH, I like your attitude," he said with a wry smile.

Behind the door of our love nest, Grandpa took me in his arms again and pressed his lips firmly to mine.

He pulled off my top and got down on his knees. He kissed my naked and available tits hard. I grabbed the back of Grandpa's head and pulled it to my quivering titties. He hungrily sucked each nipple and used a hand to knead each breast that induced a low moan from deep inside me.

"OHHHHHHH Grandfather, do you like my titties?"

"Yes, baby Carly, I love your hard tities."

"Grandfather, my tits are always available to you," I whispered.

I shivered as his tongue ran down my tummy and ran circles around my bellybutton. He tweaked each nipple as he licked and I felt a dampness between my legs. Grandpa pulled down my panties and threw them to the side. I was completely naked as he shoved his tongue into my hot pussy without warming up my outer lips. He made up for his haste by pulling out his tongue and licking pussy juice onto his thumb. He rubbed his thumb on my clit in short circles and I let out a yelp. He slurped the outside of my pussy before thrusting it deep into my aroused hole.

I thrust my hips forward forcefully into his face and impaled his swirling tongue deeper inside me. His hands firmly clenched my ass and pulled me even closer to him. My hips were thrusting in an arc up, forward and down. I was soaking wet with the mixture of Grandpa's saliva and my pussy juices.

He kissed my knees and upper thighs. Next he spun me around and rimmed my eager and vulnerable ass. A new sensation of ecstasy pulsed through me as his tongue massaged my firm ass cheeks.

Grandpa stood up and took me firmly by the arm and walked me over to the bed. He pulled back the covers and set me down. He knelt down and slipped off my sandals. He grabbed my ankles as he stood up and swung my legs onto the bed. I leaned back onto the pillow and splayed out my hair behind me. I looked so inviting as I spread my legs far apart.

"Come on Granddaddy, come into me, please. I want you so much," I begged.

He removed his clothes and his huge cock jumped out of his shorts. It inflated rapidly and that nine inches of heaven pointed right at my open cunt. He got into bed and lay next to me. He rolled over and took me in his arms.

"Darling Carly, I love you so much," he whispered.

"Granddad, I love you too. So much! I want to make you feel so good tonight honey," I moaned.

He rubbed my tummy in slow, gentle circles to keep my motor running and it felt so good. I lay back on the pillows and closed my eyes to luxuriate in the sweet sensation. I kept my legs spread far apart to show Granddad that I was completely available to him.

His big hand grabbed the inside of my thigh and rubbed up and down. The top of his hand gently hit my folds with each stroke and my pussy squirmed with pleasure. I felt his finger flick against my outer lips until my pussy opened up to accept it. He ran his finger a little farther in and my cunt lips clenched it tight. I was moaning now and my breathing was rapid and shallow. I was ready to take him inside me now. I needed that fantastic cock inside me. I needed my Granddaddy to fill me up.

I didn't have long to wait. Grandpa got on his knees between my legs as he held his huge manhood in his hand. I saw his beautiful ball sack sag under his firm rod.

"Yes, Granddaddy, put it in me, all the way inside of me," I begged. He put the mushroom head of his penis at the very entrance of my inflamed pussy. My lips gently parted as he slowly thrust the head completely in. His finger rubbed the hood of my clit and my legs began bucking. He was driving me crazy because he was not completely inside me yet. I raised my hips to try to engulf his hard rod but he made sure it remained only a third of the way in.

He finally relented and jammed his massive pipe all the way in and I let out a loud yell. He grabbed my hips and pulled me even tighter on his cock. His thrusts were long and I could tell he had no interest in taking it easy on me. My hips bucked in rhythm to his thrusts and I gasped from the intense pleasure.

"Come on, Granddaddy, right there, right there. OHHHHHHH, don't stop," I yelled.

"UH, UH, UH," Granddaddy moaned. "Come on, baby Carly. Come on."

Faster now, his hips thrust onto me and his cock slammed into the back of my already sore cunt. I was still sore there from last night but I didn't care. That man had a jackhammer inside me and he was tearing my apart. I relished every moment.

A strong orgasm was building and I began talking in gibberish. The back of my hand went over my mouth and I was squirming in an agonizing pleasure.

"Come on, baby Carly. Come on girl. Grandfather is going to give you his cum," he shouted. He thrust hard and the bed began to creak in time to our thrusting.

"AWWWW, come on Granddaddy, fuck your little girl. Fuck me hard, give me your cum. AWWWWWWWWWW!"

My entire body shuddered. My legs quivered uncontrollably and I screamed as my orgasm hit me and my cunt was flooded with pussy juice. Grandpa pinned my arms to the bed with his hands and rocked harder into me. His ball sack slapped my butt to add another wonderful sensation. Moments later, he gave a last gasp and I felt his semen explode out if his dick to hit the back of my fertile, unprotected womb. I gasped each time that wonderful juice spurted into me. He gave a final thrust and I yelped.

He paused a few seconds, pulled out and as he did last night, scooted a pillow under my ass to hold his hot, fertile seed inside me.

"Keep that seed inside you, baby. Don't lose a single drop, baby Carly."

"No Granddaddy, I'll keep it all in me," I promised.

He lay beside me and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. Finally I was allowed to lower my legs and he held me in his arms. I buried my head in his broad hairy chest. I drifted off to sleep, my vagina wet and slippery with a full load of my grandfather's cum.

Grandfather usually spent most of the day at the office or on a job site leaving me alone with Grandmother. She and I got to be good friends and we began to bond. We had fun running errands and attending charity events. She was always with me as I was not allowed outside the house without an escort.

Late afternoons usually found me waiting by the front door in a sexy outfit to please my man. In the beginning, we went right to bed when he came home. After awhile, we settled into a more normal routine. Usually, Grandpa, Gramma and I sat in the livingroom when he got home and talked about the events of the day, just small talk mostly. I liked to sit in Granddad's lap as we talked. He liked to stroke my hair and pat my butt. Sometime, when the mood struck him, he bared my breasts and played with them right in front of Grandma. He was completely unselfconscious about fondling me in front of her. She didn't seem to care, either. I think she enjoyed seeing her husband in control of a vulnerable young woman.

I always helped Grandma fix dinner and she was confident enough in my abilities that frequently she trusted me with preparing the entire meal. I loved watching the way Grandpa and Grandma interacted. Their mutual love and respect was obvious in the way they talked to each other and the way he always give her a gentle touch or a kiss on the cheek.

One afternoon a package arrived. Grandma signed for it and walked into the livingroom where we were both enjoying a glass of iced tea. She looked at the label and said, "Oh, I know what this is."

She put the package away for the time being and we continued our girl talk. Grandpa called again, "Yes, honey, great. When will you be home? Sure, I'll get Carly dressed. Oh, by the way, Richard. We got a package today. I can begin Carly's training immediately. Right, me too, dear. See you later, bye."

"Grandma, what do you mean by my training?" I asked.

"Dear, we have to train that tight little asshole of yours."

"What?" I asked.

"Dear, your Grandfather loves anal sex and one day he is going to shove his giant manhood deep inside your ass."

"Grandma!" I gasped.

"Honey, don't worry. You will love it, really. The only problem is Grandfather is so well endowed if he puts it into your tight little asshole in its current condition, he will tear you apart and injure you. We need to train your tight little butt to accommodate him and we will do that by inserting gradually wider and wider butt plugs into your ass. You will wear the plug for six hours a day. The first couple of days will be annoying but after that, you'll hardly know its there."

"Well, if that's what Grandfather wants." I relented.

She took me to the upstairs bathroom to insert the first plug into my virgin ass.

"OWWW. Grandma, please take it easy," I pleaded. The butt plug penetrated my anus with a sharp pain. As the plug want past my sphincter, I felt like I was going to poop right there. As the plug went deeper, the sensation thankfully went away.

I stood up gingerly and felt the plug firmly grip the sides of my butt. I had to keep it in me for at least six hours a day for the next two weeks. I would graduate to larger and larger plugs until my tight young ass could accommodate Grandfather's enormous manhood.

"Grandma, it hurts to have it inside me. Can I take it out, please?" I pleaded.

"Now relax and calm down. It's going to feel uncomfortable for a few hours but your cute little butt will get used to it. By the end of the day today, you'll hardly know its there." She assured me.

That day, I had the plug in me for almost eight hours instead of six. Grandpa called to say he would be late and told Grandma not to remove the plug until he came home and could see Carly wearing it.

I enthusiastically greeted Granddaddy at the front door wearing nothing but a pair of high heels and the plug. Before he even hugged me, he spun me around to see the flat handle of the plug traversing the crevice of my ass.

"UMMMMMMM. Carly, you look so cute with that inside you." Grandpa said approvingly. He marched me upstairs to my bathroom and bent me over. I felt his cold fingers grab the handle and slowly tug on the plug. It hurt as it popped out but I was grateful to have the invading probe out of my anus for the first time in eight hours.

We went right to our love nest. The fuzziness of the Oriental rug cushioned my knees as he pushed me down. Grandpa slowly undressed but didn't take his eyes off me the entire time. My heart raced as his enormous manhood sprang into view. Without saying a word, he ran his swollen cockhead past my soft moistened lips. He thrust his hips forcefully as his giant rod pounded the back of my mouth. This was all about his pleasure. He was taking me as a mistress and not a lover. I was ok with that, I wanted to please him and my pussy was sore from all the pounding it took from him. At least if I oralled him, I might have a chance to heal up down there.

I grabbed his beautiful ball sack and massaged each ball in my hand. I sucked his cockhead furiously and was soon rewarded with a long series of gasps from Grandfather. His seed squirted like deep in my mouth and I recognized the salty taste.

"Swallow every drop, Carly. Don't lose any of Grandpa's seed." He commanded.

I eagerly gulped down his cum and wrapped my long tapered fingers on his cock and put it in my mouth to clean him off. I rubbed his spent cock on my cheek and my lips. And kissed it passionately. "Grandfather, I love your cock. I simply adore it," I purred. My high heels clacked on the hardwood floor as I stepped out of them and tumbled into bed. Grandpa ordered me to stay there until he returned. He quickly dressed and I fell asleep.

My butt plug training continued uninterrupted. Eventually I wore the thickest plug, which, in spite of the weeks of training, really hurt. I did not want to complain, because I knew I needed to endure the discomfort if I was to please my darling grandfather by taking his nine inch cock into my tender young ass.

At last, Grandmother pronounced my training done and he told me I was ready to lose my virginity back there. Hearing that made me feel so vulnerable knowing my tight little butt was now available to my Grandfather.

I was apprehensive the whole day, waiting for Grandfather to come home to break in my tight ass. Grandfather instructed me to wear a bra, high heels and no panties when he came home that evening. He took me right upstairs and kissed my so hard.

"UMMMM, you are so sweet, Carly, my sweet love. I can see you're tense. You have nothing to worry about, dear. I will be gentle with you, I promise." He said reassuringly.

He gently stroked my back and we exchanged soft, tender kisses. I looked up at Grandfather and he returned my gaze with a sweet, warm smile. In a few moments we were both naked and on the bed. I thought he was going to roll me over and penetrate my butt. Instead, he put his arms around me and kissed me some more. His hands explored my back, legs and breasts. He took so much time to relax me and get me warmed up.

After a long while, Grandfather rolled me over on my stomach and gave me a relaxing back massage. I smiled a broad smile and basked in the warm sensation of his strong, capable hands working their way all over me.

I felt his lips kiss first one butt cheek then the other. His hands softly kneaded my buttocks and I felt so loose and so relaxed. His lightly ran his tongue on the rim of my cheeks. My pussy began to get warm and tingly. As I was luxuriating in all the pleasant sensations, I felt his lubricated finger penetrate the outer defenses of my tight ass. He pushed his finger in farther and the sensation was a little disconcerting. I felt for a moment like I would make a mess but the feeling faded. He wiggled his finger in a little more and started moving it in and out.

My butt was pumping up and down to the rhythm of his finger. I never knew my butt could produce such pleasant sensations. Grandfather made me get up on all fours and kept pumping his finger in and out, being careful not to go to hard on me. He sent me into orbit when he rubbed my clit with his free hand. I yelped out loud with a sudden jolt of pleasure. He kept rubbing my clit and thrusting his finger in and out and my butt heaved in unison.

He must have sensed I was about to come because he pulled out his finger. I looked around to see him putting lubrication on that gorgeous cock of his. I turned back around apprehensively. I loved his magnificent cock but the thought of that huge tool going into my virgin ass frightened me. I felt his wet mushroom head at the entrance of my hole. He applied pressure and slowly, he penetrated. I felt like someone was trying to shove a baseball bat deep inside. Again the unpleasant sensation of letting loose my bowels returned. Fortunately, it soon passed.

Grandpa returned to stroking my clit and I was heading for sensory overload. Grandpa bored his cock deep inside my ass and slowly pulled out, then back in. He never rammed very hard for fear of damaging me. The clit strokes made my cunt drip juices all over the sheet.

Gradually, he increased the force on his thrusts. My butt clenched his cock incredibly hard. A tingling sensation was building deep in my anus. Soon, it became a race to see if my pussy or my ass would climax first. I didn't have long to wait. My ass was going crazy with pleasure and my hips and ass heaved up and down making the bed squeak. I couldn't help myself. I let out a scream of rapture. My entire body shook and I had my very first ass climax. Grandpa kept going and a second climax hit me. I felt a hot, sticky sensation as Grandpa shot a huge load deep into my deflowered ass.

He let me rest for a few minutes while he ran my bath water. He gave me a good scrubbing and put me in a bathrobe. After he showered, we went downstairs to enjoy a relaxing dinner with Grandma. I admit I was sore back there for days and days but I was so happy to please Grandfather that my pain didn't matter.

The next afternoon he stayed home and worked from his office upstairs. I wore navy blue shorts, open toed heeled sandals and a light green sleeveless top with no bra. I took his lunch tray to him and he pulled me into his lap. We kissed playfully as I unbuttoned my top and played with my breasts. I was startled to hear Grandmother walk into the room just then but Grandfather made no effort to stop playing with my bare breast while she stood there. She reminded him about a charity dinner taking place in a few weeks then smiled and turned and walked out of the room. Grandfather leaned over to kiss and suck my breasts and I giggled like a schoolgirl.

Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful life with my Grandfather but once when we were alone, I asked him what I was going to do about having a career. He smiled and ordered me to get on my knees. I obediently complied and dropped to my knees as he instructed. He unzipped his pants and took out his already stiffening cock.

"Look at this, little girl", he instructed. I looked up at his beautiful cock, now fully erect.

"I don't want you thinking about anything but this from now on, understand?" He said, waving his massive penis.

I nodded obediently as he rubbed the wide mushroom head of his penis across my lips. My mouth opened instinctively as I cupped his massive ball sack in my delicate hand. He slid his cock in slowly, my tongue flicking over the corona. He began pumping back and forth as I gripped my other hand on his stiff shaft. I felt him grab a fistful of my hair and pull hard. I moaned softly as my pussy got hotter and wetter.

It didn't take long before he was pounding his manhood full steam down my throat. I stifled the instinct to gag as I heard him groan like an animal. His cock quivered as my tongue licked his precum. Suddenly, he exploded inside me and I felt a pulse of hot cum hit the back of my throat. He quickly pulled out and shot his load of hot, sticky juice all over my face, smearing my makeup. I felt cum slowly drip down my face, drying quickly in a clear glaze.

"Good girl! Good little girl", was all he said as he kept me on my knees.

He made me clean his cum with my tongue, which was a labor of love for sure. He let go of my hair. "This is all you think about, understand?" He asked, waving his spent cock. Once again I nodded agreement. I shivered inside as I heard his words but I wanted so much to please him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carly Claims Her Destiny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds