• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Not an Ordinary Teacher

Not an Ordinary Teacher

It's my last year in high school. Yes, I'm 18 already, don't bother asking. It's our last school year before the national exams and everyone is in a frenzy during the lessons. Ancient Greek, Literature, Latin, Greek and History bring up loads of turmoil to all students, to my class too. Anyway, I do enjoy all classes, especially Greek and History. Why? My teacher is a handsome guy around 35. He's married with two kids. Tall, a bit out of shape but not fat, with black hair and black piercing eyes. He's not what you call sexy. Nevertheless, I find him really hot. I always find guys like him attractive.

He's a weird guy, truth to be told. He always freaks out when his students disobey or forget the things they have to do. I used to find it really annoying at first, as I'm not decent at remembering what I have to do. Eventually, I got used to it because everytime I forgot my homework or notebooks, he was shouting. Well, I think that Professor Adams has quite an interest in me. Maybe it's my skill in writing that makes me special to him, I'm not sure. Few months ago, I wouldn't notice his gaze. Now each time he looks at me, with those two piercing eyes, I feel my heart skip a bit and my pussy becomes wet at the perverted thoughts that come through my mind. Of course, knowing he's married and he's a really shy guy, none of my fantasies could become reality. Little did I know.

One day, we were writing an essay. To be honest, I was day dreaming while writing down my own and so, I got off-topic. Come on dude, it's hard to concentrate when Mr. Adams is around. How could I help not noticing his full of confidence steps? When I thought I was good to go, I handed him my essay smiling and then I left the classroom.

After Mr. Adams' class, we had Ancient Greek with Mrs. Evan. All of a sudden, he walked into the classroom and gave me an envelope, telling me to open it after the last class was over. Those 45 minutes of Mrs. Evan's shitty lecture felt like an eternity. When the bell finally rang, I stayed in the classroom, packing my things, until I saw the last person leaving. Then, I took a deep breath and opened the envelope. I found a note in it (how innovative). The note said: "I had a quick look at your essay, Annie. You must know that I'm really displeased with your work. The whole essay was out of topic. I expect you to be outside my office at 3.00 p.m. sharp. Don't be late, you're only gonna get in bigger trouble. I'll be waiting you there." I read almost out of breath. I noticed the time in the wall clock. It was 2.50 p.m., meaning I had only 10 minutes to go.

"What the hell" I thought to myself. I surely got off topic, why does he make it a big deal instead of just giving me an E or something? Mr. Adams was never agressive! He haven't shown me his rough side so far. While I was reading this note, however, I didn't feel fear at all. On the contrary, I felt my panties really wet. This whole new power sure had its effects on me.

I arrived at his office just in time. I saw no one outside and saw I decided to knock the door.

"Hello, Mr. Adams?"

"Come in, Annie."

I got in and found him standing next to the window, enjoying his cigarette. He was wearing jeans and a white shirt that showed off his figure. I was lost in the moment and so I barely heard him telling me to have a seat. He knew my mind was travelling and so he had to come and have me sit in the chair. Slowly, he sat on his desk and took a sip of coffee.

"So, Annie, you do know your essay today was a piece of trash, don't you." he said matter-of-factly. All I did was to nod my head and lower my eyes.

"I'd rather get an answer in this question, miss. What made your mind escape your head while writing the essay?"

"I'm not sure, Professor. It's just, I'm too stressed out lately that I would fail in something, eventually."

"And that something was my essay. You know, I'd like to be frank with you."

"Yes?"

"Do not interrupt; just listen to me. I've noticed you starring at me several times."

"I-I"

"I said SILENCE!" he barked. "I'd like to tell you that I've feelings for you, more than just teacher love. No matter what, you have to be punished for what you did today."

"I don't understand" I said terrified.

"Sweetie, you don't have to understand, just take off your clothes and climb the desk in all fours." He demanded as he locked the door.

I hesitated. His eyes sparkled as he re-approached in the desk. "What are you waiting for, you cunt? Take off your clothes now!"

I was hypnotized. One of my deepest and darkest fantasies would become reality soon. I relactantly took off my tight jeans and my long cream blouse and by that time, I was standing in front of my teacher just in my red bra and black panties.

"Take your underwear off too, quickly."

"No!" I shouted. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me close to him with force. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that." I gasped as he bited by lower lip. "Now, obey. Take this shit off and stick your ass in the air."

I don't know why or how, but I obeyed him. It was a very special moment, a moment where my submissive side finally came to surface. I felt him coming behind me and his hands explored my round ass. He then rubbed my clit for a few seconds, teasing me.

"So my little slut is so wet." I couldn't do anything but moan. Truth to be told, I was dripping wet. He reached behind his desk and got a ruler out. I knew what was up next. The punishment. With the ruler in his hand, he started stroking my pussy and I was in a total frenzy. I was moaning so loud that I swear I was audible even outside the building.

He wasted no time and I felt the first slap burning my skin. It hurted but my pride took the best of me and I held back my screams.

"Oh no, you don't play fair. I want to hear you scream, you little disobedient bitch! Now count aloud! If you miss a number, I'll start again. And adress me as Sir."

SLAP! "One, thank you, Sir".

SLAP! "Two, thank you, Sir". He continued slapping my ass until I counted 25 strokes. I could feel my ass burning from the spanking. However, my pussy was even wetter! "What a submissive you are. You're such a masochist, your pussy seems to enjoy being humiliated" he exclaimed. He was right, I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this.

"I want to feel your cock in my pussy, Sir. Fuck me" I literally begged him.

"All in good time. Now get down and suck my cock." Oh boy, he had a tent in his pants! Apparently he has having the time of his life too. I unzipped his jeans and he kicked them off.

"Put your hands behind your back and take my cock out with your teeth." And so I did. He owned an 8 inches thick prick that could make any woman go nuts. When I took his underwear off, I let out a huge gasp and he pushed my head to suck him. I started giving him head, rolling my tongue up and down his cock and he was moaning from pleasure. I started building up a tempo until he was ready to cum. He didn't. "I'm going to save that for later." he told me. "Now lay in your back on the desk and spead those legs."

Without a warning, he grabbed his belt from his jeans and started whipping my pussy. Oh my God, it was the most intense feeling I've ever felt. Inevitably, I felt the most explosive orgasm in my life bursting through my pussy. He was so enjoying watching me being lost in pleasure he brought to me through pain. He have let my take a few breaths and then he entered my cunt with his huge cock. He took his time, inserting one inch at each stroke until I felt his full length filling me. While he was fucking me like that, he pinched my nipples so hard that he could actually blood them. I didn't feel pain at all. It was all about pleasure that moment. We continued fucking for 20 minutes. He was always on top, reminding me who's in charge.

Eventually, I could feel his heart beating faster and his breathing became harder. I knew Mr. Adams would be about to cum soon.

"Are you ready to get knocked up, you little slut?" I was just moaning. No matter what, I was on the pill so it didn't matter. A few seconds later, I felt his semen in me and he stopped moving in and out. He fall into my arms, exhausted.

He kissed me and only then he broke the silence. "I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

"I surely did" I assured him

"You know, next time you fail, the punishment will only be more severe. So, don't let me down."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Annie, you're a wonderful woman."

I couldn't help smiling. After this afternoon, my life had changed for good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Not an Ordinary Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds