• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 08

Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 08

123

** I've gotten a lot of requests to continue with this one, so here's a little more. O_o

---------------

He felt unbelievable acceleration and for just a split-second, the kobold had time to feel worry and trepidation before the impact with the cavern wall. That happened with a bone-crushing thump, though he felt nothing of it at that instant. The nerves associated with his back, neck, and shoulders were just beginning to send their messages of pain when he landed on his face on the sand and rocks of the floor thirty-eight feet below.

"Again!" the demonlord bellowed.

He lay there just trying to breathe, and wishing to die, but he knew he'd never get that lucky.

The sand of the floor began to move again, forming the rough equivalents to huge fingers and hands which would do their master's bidding and bring him back. He groaned as he was transported and dropped in front of the huge sand demon.

If only he'd been able to keep his mouth shut.

He'd heard his lord cursing and wondering aloud at the drop in his new hell's revenue. All that came in was the normal payment for his usual allotment of souls that would come anyway. He'd heard that this one hell made huge profits on its earned bounties, but he wasn't seeing much of that at all. Now and then a hunter would return in some shock to find that the hell had a new ruler. They'd offer up the soul they'd been sent to retrieve and then stand there as they were screamed at to find some higher value soul to bring back and quickly. That left the hunter to learn about souls that were wanted and then find them.

The previous owner had demons in place to do the research so that the hunters only had to bring them back.

But what this ruler lacked in brains, he more than made up for with his vicious cruelty. He reached down to pick the poor kobold up by the tail.

The little kobold had heard the lord fume and had tried to be a little useful, never thinking that once he'd planted an idea in the thick and slow-moving brain of his master that he'd have to do the rest as well.

"Tell me again," the giant made of shifting sand seethed, "tell me of this hunter."

The kobold swallowed hard and gasped. He knew that his reward would be another rapid trip to impact against some hard object just as soon as the dullard processed the information that he was about to be told. Then he'd get angry all over again and, ...

---------------

The woodstove crackled and popped every now and then. Other than that, the only sound was the wind outside in the darkness. Zele turned her head toward the large pot of pasta and sniffed once. Toby felt Maezou's gentle nudge.

"I will go upstairs and watch a little," she said very quietly, "I can hide myself from most eyes. Spend a little time with Zele. If you want to love with her, Toby, then think of it as loving for her heart. All that she has ever known is fast and forceful, and likely only the selfish kind of rutting that males give. She likes that, but I think that she would see it as a gift from you if you start with my sister gently. I'm sure that she's never had it like that, and I'm just as sure that it's what she would like more than anything from you the first time with her."

She stood up and walked past Zele. "I'm going upstairs, sister. Eat what is left if you wish."

Zele looked up from the pot and nodded.

Toby watched as Zele thought about using her finger. He could tell right away that she didn't know if he'd mind, so he nudged her.

"Sit here, Zele," he smiled. Zele moved closer to him and her wet-looking black eyes blinked at him questioningly.

"Let me do something for you," he said, "I didn't understand what it was all about earlier, but you stood guard then, and I'm learning about your hunger," Toby stood up and brought the pot and what was left of the bread to her. He sat down next to her and asked her to move closer to him. When she did, he placed the pot in front of them. "I thought I'd just like to talk to you a little."

"First," he said softly, "I want to tell you that I see how you are trying to speak like Maezou when you're like this. I understand it and that's fine, but I also want you to know that while you're getting used to speaking that way, I won't mind if you slip now and then as you get used to it. I like your voice, any way that you speak, and I don't want you to feel badly about anything.

The other thing is about how you eat. I don't know how yet, but it may happen that we eat together near people sometime. If that even happens, then you just watch how it's done, or ask your sister or me, and we'll explain. I know that you haven't been around people as much as Maezou has, and I saw how you struggled with your fork. It's just something that you'll learn, and it's not a big deal anyway. But if it's just us, Zele, then I want you to know that you can eat any way that you like," he smiled, "as long as you don't make a mess, or at least more of a mess than I make."

He watched her take what he'd said in, and when she looked at him, he smiled, "Right here, nothing matters but that we're all comfortable." He broke a piece of bread off and used it to scoop some sauce and a little pasta onto it. "Here," he said, "please eat."

She took the bread and ate it. After a moment, she did as he'd done and held it for him, smiling now. Toby made sure that Zele got most of what was left. He set the pot down on the floor near the stove and put his arm around her.

Maezou looked out into the storm as she thought. Looking over her long life, she realized that she was happy now and wished for Zele's happiness as well. She wasn't certain that it could happen in an instant or a night, but she was confident that Toby had room in his heart for Zele. She closed her eyes for a moment and just wished for the three of them, but then she felt something and crept to the top of the stairs to look down.

Toby sat holding her sister and she could see that they were kissing each other a little and talking as well. She turned away with a wide smile. Maybe it wouldn't take that long after all.

Zele groaned very softly, "Kisses, mmm Toby. Zele has never had kisses like this." She sought out his throat and licked him there as he kissed her neck and she shivered from the way that it felt to her. He felt her mouth over his ear as she licked him there and felt his own shivers. But what made him shiver more was her soft little voice.

"Toby? Can Zele ask for something? Zele is so happy now, but, ... will Toby love Zele now? Zele can wait, but she likes this now and- "

She felt him nod against her, "I like it best when you're happy, Zele. You and Maezou almost glow when you're happy."

He saw her face in front of him. He could lose himself in those dark eyes. It only took him a moment, and he found that he could read deeply into her through them. He put his arms around her shoulders and drew her closer.

"Do you mean it, Toby? Will you love Zele tonight?" she leaned in and kissed him very softly, and at that instant, Toby could see that Maezou had been absolutely right. He knew just how to make love to his second consort. "Yes, Zele."

She sniffed close to his skin as he ran his fingers through her hair. "You smell so good to Zele," she breathed against him, "You taste so good." She sniffed very slowly and kissed his collarbone, working toward the middle and spending a lot of time licking where they joined. He listened to her moan quietly as she worked a little lower, marveling at how much she got from her nose. It seemed to be very important to her. She read a little from his feelings and looked up, feeling that she ought to explain to him.

"Zele needs to learn, Toby. I need to learn everything about your smell. I can find you with how I remember it. I can know how you feel from it."

She looked down a little in thought, "Zele wants you to understand her, and it is hard to tell. Zele does not know where she came from and she can be not like even herself sometimes. Mother said that Zele has chosen how she will look in three ways, but Zele does not know about this very much. Zele only knows how she is and how she feels. Zele chooses and then she is. That is how I can say it."

She shrugged, "Zele thinks that she is this way to protect herself. She can be like a hellhound with hard fur and almost nothing can hurt her, but she has no quick answers if others say bad things to her that hurt. She shows nothing then. She can be like a furry thing and she feels no hurt from words then and can answer just the same way. I, ... I can be like this with no fur and look like Maezou – a little. Zele is like a demon then, but, ... nobody knows, but like this, Zele can be hurt the most with words sometimes. Zele has magic, and she looks wicked and strong, but her heart can be hurt. Zele knows that she is different from people and even demons , and, ... sometimes she doesn't know herself what she wants or how she feels."

Toby understood her in an instant and he hugged her tightly to him as he kissed her cheek. When he pulled back a little, he saw her looking at him uncertainly and he could tell that she'd said far more to him than she'd ever dared to tell anyone. Maezou might know what he'd just been told, but he knew somehow that she hadn't learned of it in words.

"Then I want to tell beautiful Zele that she is home with us," he said, trying to get a feeling across to her. "I think that I understand some of what you all have been telling me, and I'm glad that I've got Maezou and Zele. Now that I know you both, I can't imagine not knowing you both together, Zele, so you're home."

"Home," she said quietly, "Here, Toby?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe we'll have to be somewhere else as Mother said, but that doesn't matter to me. Home is more us, I think, "he said as he drew a circle in the air between them to indicate all three.

Toby was clear now in his thoughts. He tried not to wonder about the suddenness of his very strong feelings for them both. He just knew that they all needed each other. Zele was a little like an onion to him, with many layers where her sister was much more direct. He thought that Zele had built defenses for her feelings, but it was becoming clear to him that they hadn't turned inward, hardening her heart in the way that a human's would, because he knew that shields harden in both directions over one's heart. He'd met many people like that.

Somewhere inside Zele, whatever she was, there was still something very childlike. She was almost impossible not to like once you got to know her just a little, and what he felt was already past that. There was no way to avoid it.

She nodded and smiled. Then she looked up and nodded once. "Home," she said, mimicking his hand motion, "We are home. We."

Toby nodded, "I think it has to be like this. We might have to be anywhere, but I'm beginning to feel as though home is us, not a place." He could see that she understood the concept with a single nod.

Toby watched as Zele looked away for a second and rolled her eyes a little. "Maezou always says that Zele is a complicated girl. Zele does not know about that, but she trusts Maezou to know about things like this."

She looked up at him, smiling a little, "But I know that you try to love me, and I know that you want Zele here now. It makes Zele happy."

She thought to herself a little more for a moment and watching her had a warming effect on Toby's heart as he gained insight into her. Toby had been about at the limit of his ability to comprehend how he felt about Maezou. Zele was very similar, but at the same time, he was now seeing things about her that amazed him. She was trusting and honest in an almost childlike way, and yet he could sense an intellect in her that he'd never have gotten this much of a look at had it not been for her sister. If he'd met the dark girl first, even like this showing her beautiful trusting self, he'd never have been able to comprehend a thing about her.

She smiled, "It makes Zele want Toby even more. No one but Maezou lets Zele do this, and now she wants you to let her do it too. Hold still, Toby. I, ... I want to kiss you my way."

She opened her mouth as she reached up to kiss him and he watched her tongue as it came out to play with his own even before it got there. Toby was amazed at how it felt to kiss her like this. Between them, they had a lot of sharp teeth, but he'd learned from kissing Maezou that it was just the way that it was done and it felt wonderful. Zele's kisses were no doubt more savage in appearance, but there was only light contact and he felt a thrill to feel her teeth against him so gently. He tried to respond in the same way and Zele melted into him.

He laid her down then and he kissed her throat as he lay beside her working his way to her breasts. Zele gasped and sighed for a minute before she reached for his penis. Just touching it seemed to push her further and she felt for his hand and brought it to her labia, dragging the tip of his middle finger along her cleft. After a few minutes, she lifted his hand and brought it to her face, sucking that finger into her mouth slowly as she smiled at him with her liquid black eyes. She sucked his finger softly and then pulled his head down to kiss him again as she moved his hand back where it had been.

"Finger," she whispered, "Use finger now."

He extended his middle finger and was surprised at how small her opening felt to him. Toby would have been concerned, but he was a little shocked instead when she sucked his finger into herself in one quick motion and groaned. The sound that came from Zele a moment later was like a long sighing gurgle.

Zele broke their kiss gently and the way that her eyes looked to him said as much as her sister's had. "Two fingers now Toby. Zele needs two fingers."

It suddenly hit him what mating with demons or hellhounds must have been like for her all of this time. If she was this small, but needed time to adjust, ... He just hoped that none of them had been very large. From what he'd been told, demons weren't exactly the kind to allow someone like her much time for anything. He had no idea what male hellhounds were like when they found a receptive female.

Zele bucked against his fingers gently and she pulled his head down so that she could hide her face in his hair. He heard her inhale and knew that she was smelling him again. If a woman had done this before when he'd been a normal man, he didn't think it would have done much for him, but like this, it aroused him, knowing how important it was to Zele. Her soft whisper came to him from against his ear. Even so, he had to listen carefully to hear all of the short sentence. "Toby smells so , ... good to Zele."

He withdrew his fingers gently. Zele whimpered a little in complaint, but she smiled and sighed when she saw him suck his fingers a little. He was about to put his hand back, when she'd grabbed his wrist and sucked his fingers a little greedily. She pushed him backwards and he felt the thrill from the way that she licked and gently bit her way down his front. She might have been at it for a minute or as many as thirty – he couldn't really tell, but he opened his eyes when she stopped.

As he watched, Zele opened her mouth wide and he saw the teeth as they descended to cover his manhood. After taking him in deeply a few times, she lifted her head and lowered it again over his scrotum. Toby groaned as she stirred his balls with her tongue. She stopped for a moment to look at him with those eyes. "My sister said to me that I should love these well. We do not know, but we hope that this gives more seed to us."

He reached to stroke her head and her long ear for a moment. "I don't know, " he said honestly, "But I like it a lot."

It made her giggle in a rather sweet way and she grinned at him a little shyly. "I don't know either, but Maezou told me to do it, and it is fun to do." She carried on for a time and then she licked as much of his maleness as she could. Toby was still amazed at what these females of his could manage with their tongues.

Zele stopped slowly and she spread her wings out as she reclined. Her lovely face smiled up at him at first, but then he noticed her shy uncertainty and he watched her expression grow serious.

"Zele feels different," she announced softly. "She feels that Toby wants her now and she wants Toby so much. But Zele wants to say that she loves Toby and now she feels like she belongs to him like Maezou. If you want Zele, Toby, Zele is yours now."

Toby knew what this was. The dark one was laying it out for him. Now that he knew more about her, he was astounded that someone so soft and shy had peeled away her own hard defenses and now waited as she agonized desperately over what she was doing – even as she did it. In one moment, he knew that he had three choices.

He could hesitate for longer that she was prepared to allow herself to wait, and he knew that she'd be hurt for a long, long time over it, and a long time for one like her was beyond his understanding of the word.

He could react in a harsh way, laughing. It was likely something that she'd been familiar with at least a time or two over the course of her long life, and from someone like him, he knew without a doubt that it would crush her. Without touching her now, he could likely turn her into something like a beaten dog who would always do anything that he told her to and she would always be there, aching for just a pat on the head or a hopefully kind word. He knew that she was even prepared for this to some degree – even offering it to him in a way.

He was at least part-demon now, and he knew that he could find it in himself to do it without much effort.

But he'd been a man until very recently, and one who could see all of this and wanted none of what it would cause in her. Maezou had seen something in him and tried to make him into something better than just a demon on the outside and a prick on the inside.

He sat up and he ran his hand over her body for a few moments. He tried to put as much into his touch as he possibly could, trying to tell her with his touch that he was pleased and that he accepted her. She closed her eyes now and then, but her timid nature always forced her black eyes open to search his face for his answer. Toby took his hand away slowly and he smiled at her warmly as he moved over her.

"I've never known about such wonderful females," he said, "I see how you are afraid in your eyes, Zele, but you are fearful over nothing." He leaned down to kiss her as softly as he could manage and he dragged his lips over hers as he spoke in a whisper to her.

"Toby wants Zele."

It was a simple thing to say, though he'd said it with a feeling of meaning it. He watched her gasp in a tiny way and then her eyes looked to be more liquid than solid, but her soft smile said a lot.

As he brought the tip of his penis against her mound softly, he was amazed to find that her lips seemed to extend just a little toward him. He was sure that he'd felt that. Toby looked down and watched as she seemed to draw him into her somehow. It was slow and it was very gentle, but there was no mistaking what was happening. He eased himself forward and she sucked him inside of her.

He looked at her face and her eyes told him that she was every bit as surprised as he was. "I, ... Ohh. I have never done this before, Toby. This is not like Zele always had males before."

They looked at each other for a moment before he began to move inside of her slowly. He felt it as she lifted her legs around him and held him tightly for a moment before she allowed him the movement again. Zele looked up at him as she caressed one of his arms and ran her other hand over his broad and powerful chest. She thought that she heard a female voice groan very quietly and then whimper, and in a moment, she realized that it was her own voice. It surprised her, but she began to let him and his motions take her. In a very few moments, Zele felt herself smile.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds