• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Love Black Men In Pain!

I Love Black Men In Pain!

Lying in bed, I watched my husband Todd as he slid his thick White cock into Jamal Woodman's tight asshole. The big and tall Black man groaned as he got fucked in the ass by my hubby. I thrust two fingers into my hairy Black pussy. Yes, I am a Black woman watching this spectacle. Does that disturb you? Does it make you mad? Good. My name is Leona Winston and I'm a Jamaican woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm happily married to Todd Wellington, a red-haired and green-eyed Englishman I met six years ago. My husband is bisexual and really into both Black men and Black women. I am one of those Black ladies who can't stand Black guys but I don't mind watching my husband fuck one. I'm kinky like that.

Todd smacked Jamal's ass as he slammed his cock deep inside the Black man's asshole. Jamal grimaced as Todd penetrated him. Watching Jamal's facial features contort as my husband's big White cock invaded his tight Black ass turned me on like you would not believe. I like watching Black men in pain. It turns me on sexually. I regularly watch bondage videos featuring White women sodomizing Black men with strap-on dildos. Spots like Men In Pain and Divine Bitches totally rock my world in cyberspace. Still, nothing quite beats the real thing. I tasted my wet pussy on my fingers and rubbed my breasts together while watching Todd berating Jamal while fucking him in the ass. Odd thing for a Black woman to be watching, huh? A lot of people are surprised when they find out about my unique fetish. I don't know why people are always surprised to see what I'm into.

Whenever I would watch a boxing match between a Black guy and a White guy, I always rooted for the White guy. I enjoy watching Black guys getting roughed up by White guys. One time, I was hanging out with some White male friends and they said some racist things about Black guys. It didn't bother me at all because I don't like Black guys. However, some Black guys nearby got offended and confronted them. The White guys and the Black guys got into a fight. When the police came, I sided with the White guys. I told them the Black guys started the fight. Unfortunately for me, some White chicks backed up the Black guys and the cops eventually let the matter drop after making everybody scatter. I was mad as hell because I wanted the Black men to go to jail but the police let them go because of their White female friends. Oh, well. I will always side with the White man. That's the kind of Black woman I am. When Barack Obama ran for office, I was rooting for McCain. I got depressed when Obama won because I don't believe in so-called educated and powerful Black men and I don't think they can run the U.S. or anyplace, really. I'm the kind of sister who's a ride or die chick...but only for the White man. I can't stand the sight of Black guys with White wives or White girlfriends. They make me sick. I love seeing Black women with White men, though. To me, that's my idea of a perfect love.

Which is precisely why my sweet Black pussy is gushing with copious girly cum as I watch my sexy White husband Todd flip Jamal the Black male slut on his back and plunge his thick White cock right back into the Black man's asshole. And you know what? Jamal squealed just like the bitch he is. A lot of women think that Black men are all that. White women and Black women constantly fight over Black men. I shake my head at them. White men are all that and then some. At least to me. My sexy husband Todd looks so sexy while working his White cock into Jamal's asshole. Of the two of them, Todd is definitely better-looking. He is tall and lean, with alabaster skin and gorgeous red hair. Exactly the way I love my men. I prefer my men to be White and kinky, with money of course. Todd works for the Canadian Government as a tax services agent so he brings in a good paycheck every two weeks. It's mainly thanks to this wonderful White man that I became a Canadian citizen. When we first met, the Canadian government was trying to deport me back to Jamaica and the Black Canadian guy I paid to marry me so I could stay in Canada took off with the money. Todd came along and rescued me. He's my knight in shining armor. Correction, my White knight in shining armor. He's paying for me to take classes at Algonquin College so I can find a job someday. Isn't he wonderful?

I decide to join the action. I'm tired of just watching my sexy White husband fucking Black guys in the ass. As his darling Black wife, I want to participate. I come over with my whip and proceed to whip Jamal's cock and balls while Todd buries his thick White cock deep inside the Black man's asshole. Jamal screams and I laugh. I love the sight of a Black man in pain. Especially if a White man had something to do with his pain in the first place. I'm the kind of Black woman who finds such scenarios uniquely stimulating, sexually speaking. Oh, yeah. I get wet just thinking about it. I continued to whip Jamal on his face, his chest and yes, on his cock and balls and he howled. His screams were music to my ears. I urged Todd to fuck him harder and faster.

Man, I love the sight of a White man's cock sliding in and out of a Black man's asshole. It makes my Black pussy wet. I am one twisted sister. Todd rammed his cock up Jamal's asshole, going deeper than ever before. This time, the Black guy did more than scream. He positively howled. I whipped him hard to get more howls out of him. At the same time, I thrust two fingers up my wet Black pussy. I was turned on! Todd fucked Jamal until the big Black guy begged for mercy, then he pulled out. Afterwards, I grabbed Jamal's head and made him suck Todd's cock. The Black stud could taste his ass on the White man's cock. I wonder if he liked it. Smiling coldly, I called Jamal a term only a Black woman could get away with using with a Black man. I kissed Todd, and then told Jamal to dress up and leave. And he did as he was told. I looked adoringly at Todd, my sexy White husband and he kissed me, his gorgeous Black wife. We're happy together!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Love Black Men In Pain!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds