• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Alex Discovers Mary's Second Job

Alex Discovers Mary's Second Job

12

Mary read through it quickly and then pressed 'send'.. She waited....

'New Mail Message' appeared on Alex's computer screen, on a cloudy, damp, overcast Wednesday morning. He was not in to his work that morning and this was all the distraction he needed.

'Hey..

How are you doing? Its been a-while since we all had an inappropriate Wednesday, so a few of us are going out after work for some drinks... wanna come along? My treat'.

Alex set about replying.

'Hiya, sure.. What time will you be setting off, and where shall I meet you.. Thought you were skint anyway?"

Send.

Mary got the new mail notification, and read and re-read the email quickly.

'Ahhhh. Have I not told you about my new 2nd source of income?" Meet me at the Gull & Swan and I'll tell you all about it ;) x'

Send.

'Sounds interesting! Are you a naughty chamber maid by night? If so, how much do you charge per hour? ;) x' Alex replied

Send

'I'll answer EVERY question you ask me.... tonight. Meet me there and you can probe away! ;)'

Send.

Alex grinned as he read Mary's last message. He tried to get on with some work, but his mind continued to wander.

5 O'Clock came, and Alex started to pack down. He knew that Mary finished work at 4pm and had probably had a couple of ciders already, or that's what he thought. As he walked in to the bar, conveniently near the office, he saw Mary at the bar in conversation with one of her colleagues in the office. Whilst still talking, she looked over at Alex and smiled. Alex went up to the bar and patiently waited to be served.

"Hi" Mary said as she slid up along side Alex at the bar.

"Hey, do you want a drink?"

"Cider please!" Mary grinned at Alex, and delicately placed the tip of her tongue between her teeth, as she did so. Alex knew Cider was Mary's weakness, and when she drank it she got quite drunk and very flirtatious, so Alex did not hesitate to order Mary the drink of her choice.

There was a group of colleagues at the other end of the pub, but Mary and Alex kept themselves separate and spoke, much to the amusement of their colleagues.

"So, tell me about this 2nd job of yours" - Alex broached the subject that had been on his mind all day. For some reason he had got it in to his head she was some French Maid cleaner (Alex had seen it on a late night TV programme a short while back and the idea amused him).

"Why don't you guess, and I can tell you if you're hot or cold?" Mary coo'ed whilst staring directly

in to Alex's dark eyes.

"Hmmm okay.." Well, is it in an office?

"Uh-huh" Mary shook her head.

"Okay... Its completely different to your day job?"

Mary nodded.

"You work in the evenings as opposed to the weekends?"

"Yep, warm"

"Do you work in a bar?" Alex was convinced this was it.

"Hmmm warmer... There is alcohol available". Mary offered a little coy clue

"oooh this sounds interesting.. So its in Brighton?" Alex's interest was captivated by her cute but coy eyes staring straight in to his as she smiled at him.

"Uh huh.. not far from here in fact"

"Do you serve alcohol?" Alex was convinced this was it"

"Cold! Ha! No, not really... I dance in front of it though" Mary knew she had him eating out her palm with curiosity

"You're a dancer?" Alex exclaimed

"Shhhhh..." Mary tried to contain Alex's excitement

"Wow! What sort?" Alex could not help the fact that he was a guy and, at times, a little slow on the up-take

"Duh!.. what sort do you think? I work in the evening, where they sell alcohol, and its quite close to here!"

"Grace's?" Alex was bursting with excitement

"Shhhh, yessss" Mary beamed.

"Oh my god! I don't believe it!" Alex professed. A flurry of questions ensued, so much so that, when Alex thought about the conversation later that night, he couldn't exactly remembered what he asked or in what order, but he remembered Mary telling him that she had been working there a couple of weeks, had just gone for the job as a bar-maid, but got convinced in to trying out for the dancer position and got it. She had had a bit of in house training and some help from the other girls there, but was making good money and really enjoyed the atmosphere and having a room full of guys looking at her.

"When are you working? Can I come and see you?" Alex couldn't hold back his enthusiasm even if he tried.

They got themselves another drink and carried on the discussion, and of course, the flirting.

Thursday came and Mary was in late. She opened up her emails and in amongst the request from other people (all of it urgent) was Alex's email. Mary read it to herself 'Hey. Really enjoyed last night, loved chatting to you and don't worry about putting your hand on my leg, I think there was one person in the pub that didn't see it! ;) Anyways, Looking forward to seeing you at work tomorrow.. Both here and in the evening ;) A'

Mary smiled to herself. She didn't reply. Loving the attention Alex was giving her, but wanting to hold a little back, Mary decided to focus on work that day and put Alex and his enthusiasm for her 2nd job to the back of her mind.

Friday dragged as far as Alex was concerned, but he stayed late and got on with work until he got himself out at about 10pm. He was still in his office attire which was a dark suit, shirt and tie. He approached Grace's and negotiated his way past the bouncer who was firm in explaining the 'no touching', 'no recording' and 'no means no' rules. Walking up in to the main room, Alex looked around at the sofa's around the edges and the tables and chairs in front of the stairs. Feeling a little nervous, Alex decided to sit on the sofa, a little bit back from the front of the stage. A small oriental girl was dancing on the stage, swinging around the pole gracefully to the music. She was not facially particularly attractive, Alex thought, but she had an incredible body, and Alex enjoyed the view, until an attractive but fully clothed slim blonde wearing the smallest pair of hot-pants, came up to him.

"Hi, can I get you anything?"

"Just a cider, please" Alex thought he might as well go for Mary's favourite. She smiled, turned and walked away. As she did, Alex could not believe how perfect her ass was but his concentration was broken when over the PA.. "And a big round of applause please for Mia", as Mia, the petite Asian girl continued to perform. She swayed and danced in an energetic and sexual fashion. There was no doubt about it, Alex thought to himself, that she would be explosive in bed. She threw herself around the pole and slid up and down in a way that demonstrated incredible strength and agility. She removed her bra to the applause of the audience, and her breasts were small but perfectly formed. She finished her performance and bowed to the stage. The music returned to the backing track and Alex returned to wondering where Mary was, and whether this was just a joke on her part. Alex ordered a drink from the bar. Alex was lost in thought for some minutes whilst he sipped his cider and enjoyed the view of the bar maids when his concentration was broken.

"Ladies and gentlemen please give a warm welcome to Mary" Said the MC. Alex's eyes shot to the stage which was smoke filled and empty. The pussycat dolls "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" began, and Mary stepped on to the stage, and slowly spun herself around the pole. She looked exquisite, Alex thought. He knew her physique was fine, from the bikini shots she had placed on Facebook but seeing her in the bodice and garters she was wearing made her look the epitome of a sex symbol. Her performance was mainly slow, sultry and perfectly timed with the music as though it had been written for her. As she climbed the pole, wrapping her legs around it and sliding slowly and suggestively to the floor, Alex gazed intently and was impressed. This office worker who sent him demanding and sometimes rude memo's, insisting work be done to her specification and her time-scale was now the object of desire for every man in the room, and Alex knew her, personally. She undressed her bodice slowly and Alex was transfixed as she revealed her breasts, hidden by her hand, and then bit by bit, finger by finger, each was removed, revealing her fine and sexy feminine figure, with full pert sexy breasts, small Aeolus but pert nipples. Her stomach was flat. Her bum was slight and toned as were her thighs. She moved with precision and sexual energy. Alex was entranced. Mary caught the glimpse of Alex staring at her, and her heart fluttered. This was perhaps the first time someone she knew saw her, and she was all but naked, with her under-ware and garters on. She could not let it affect her performance. She continued undressing her garters as rehearsed in her performance. The crowd cheered and encouraged her, and she clearly had some loud and intoxicated fans at the front of the audience. It did not put her off. Mary performed and danced for the duration of the song. As it ended the MC announced her name and called for a round of applause which the whole room obliged wholeheartedly.

Mary stepped off the stage and was the subject of at least 50 mens gaze as she walked topless to the bar. She ordered a soft drink and was spoken to by a punter. Facing him and smiling, she spoke and engaged him in conversation but was clearly working him. Looking past him, over his shoulder, she spotted Alex, sat in the corner of the room, alone. Mary made her excuses with the punter and broke away. As she walked up to Alex, her heart was beating out of her chest. She was topless, embarrased but could not show it. She walked up to him beaming a smile and sat down on his lap.

"Fancy seeing you here" She said.

"I know, what are the odds". Alex replied, really unsure how to handle the conversation and desperately trying not to stare at her physique.

"So, any of the girls you've seen tonight float your boat?"

"Well, one in particular" Alex tried being coy. It wasn't working

"Really?.. Which one would that be" Mary spoke softly, grinning. Alex looked down at her body, and looked up at her, making eye contact and biting his lip.

"Come with me" Mary said confidently.

"What?"

"Come on!" demanded Mary as she took him by the hand, got up off his lap and walked him across the room. Alex could see men in the club staring at him.

She led him in to the small room at the rear of the room, and pulled the curtain across, stopping anyone seeing. Her nearly naked body was enchanting Alex who could hardly speak. Mary smiled and pushed him down on to the large sofa which took up most of the room. Alex flopped down on the sofa, maintaining eye contact with her at all times. Mary straddled Alex, her knees either side of his hips, and sat in his lap. She felt his excitement pressed up against her public bone. Having the slight height advantage, Mary's forehead was almost touching Alex's, her eyes less than an inch from his, her heavy bare breasts resting on his chest.

"This would normally cost you £60" Mary whispered.

"And what would I normally get for that?" Alex was trying to play it cool. The truth was, he would give anything to have her right now.

Mary smiled and ground herself a little in to Alex's excitement, his hardness pressing against her before holding this position for a gentle pause. Her job, she knew, was to get this man as fired up and as sexually charged as he has ever been. It was her job for every man she performed in front of, and the fact this man was her colleague in her respectable office job and the guy who she knew she liked, made no difference. Her job was to perform for him. To work out what he liked to see, and to become for that moment in time, all and everything he desired. Mary set to work.

Mary dropped to her knees in front of him, parting his legs. Facing him she looked up showing the perfect angle of sight down her sexy body and full breasts. She lay her head to one side in Alex's lap and used her other hand to run up the other side of his lap. Her hand ran over his tight bulge in his pants, palming the contours of it with the palm of her hand. She looked up at Alex and grinned. Alex rocked his hips as far forward as he could. Mary's head and body spun around to face away from Alex, but raising herself up between his legs, her nearly naked body rested itself against Alex's body, her bum sitting in his lap, pressing back and squirming over his hardness. She arched her back against his chest and looked behind her in to Alex's eyes. Mary ran her hands over the contour of her breasts and down her stomach, in to the inside of her under-ware. She stared in to Alex's eyes constantly, and Alex was completely captivated by her, impossible of recognising or reacting to anything else around him. With her back laid against Alex's chest, Mary ran her fingers up and down her grove inside her knickers and rocked her hips forward and back in to her hand. Alex felt her bum rocking, rubbing against his rock hard cock. There was no point trying to hide it. Alex pushed his hips forward making Mary feel more of his size against her bum. Whilst Alex could see she was touching herself, he couldn't be sure what she was doing exactly. Was this for show, or was she really touching herself in front of him. Mary continued rocking her hips forward and back in to her fingers, her bum still working against Alex's hardness. Her breathing became heavier and more laboured, and eyes closed. Alex didn't realise it but he thrust his hips forward and back in time with Mary, rubbing his clothed but engorged penis up against her. Mary began to moan softly, so softly that anyone more than an inch from her mouth would struggle to hear it, but Alex heard it. Alex heard it again, and he was unsure if this was part of her act or if she was genuinely pleasuring herself to the point of moaning whilst sat on his lap, but either way, he did not honestly care. The girl in the office above him who he'd fantasised about for months was on his lap, touching herself, making herself moan -- Alex just wanted to enjoy the moment. Should he...? would she let him? Gingerly, Alex placed his right hand on the inside of Mary's right thigh, a tiny bit down form where her fingers were caressing her femininity. If she noticed, she didn't react so Alex gripped her thigh and felt her rock her hips forward and back with eagerness and sexual energy. Mary's head lay far back as she arched her back and her mouth seemed to find Alex's. Their lips touched delicately, for what seemed like an eternity, before Mary broke away to continue her soft moans.

Suddenly, as though Mary remembered she was not allowed to let Alex touch her, she broke away. The movement was quick and not in keeping with her slow, sexy and sultry performance so far. She got down on to the floor on to her knees, and then sat on her bum her chest rising and falling slightly more than if she was resting. Alex wondered if he had witnessed her take herself up to the edge of orgasm. Mary paused for a little and Alex looked at her nervously as if unsure of what to expect next. Mary leaned back supporting her weight on her palms behind her on the floor, her full and large breasts sitting pointing forward and upright on her chest. She parted her legs slowly, maintaining eye contact with Alex constantly. She placed a finger in her mouth and dragged it down her outstretched tongue, before slowly sliding down her body and inserting it inside her under-ware. She arched her back and tilted her head backward and closed her eyes as she filled herself with pleasure, seemingly solely for her own pleasure, which Alex found extremely sexy to the point that he had the palm of his left hand placing downward pressure on the length of his cock.

Alex sat there, touching himself gently, absorbed in the real life fantasy he had in front of him. Mary sat on the ground in front of him, touching herself under her knickers, eyes closed, performing for her client, her friend, her observer. Both could feel the sexual tension that was thick in the air. Alex watched Mary as her chest raised and fell with greater speed and power. Her moans became audible from the distance between them. Her face contorted involuntarily and her breathing became erratic. Alex watched intently as Marys moans increased in volume and her body engulfed itself in orgasm which lasted about 25 seconds, but Alex had no perception of time. Mary had made herself cum. She'd also performed for her client, and she had obtained the full desire of her friend and colleague. Was she embarrassed? Yes but only because he knew her outside of this work. There wasn't anyone else at her day job that she could say had seen her O face.

Alex stared at her, transfixed, unable to speak other than to let out a 'wow'. He did not realise he was still touching himself. Mary opened her eyes and looked back at him, smiling. She got back on to her knees, and used Alex's hand on his penis as a positioning point, not that she really needed it, Alex's excitement was evident from the tent that was underneath his trousers. She again placed her head in his lap and put her mouth over his still clothed penis, very delicately dragging her teeth along the length of his shaft. She looked up at Alex and smiled. Alex's mouth was opened but he forgot to breath. He wanted her more than any person he wanted before. Seemingly oblivious to the no touching rule, Alex grabbed Mary by the upper arm and upped her towards him. Mary obliged, placing one knee astride him.

"God I want you Mary. You're so fucking sexy and I am SO turned on"!

"You like what you see, huh"

"Hell yeah... Mary, I need you right now" Alex pulled Mary closer to him causing her to straddle him and his cock once more, not caring about the 'no touching' rules at all.

Mary placed her finger on Alex's lips and shook her head slowly.

"I can't have sex with you....." Mary paused as Alex's face dropped in disappointment. "But I can get close". Mary ground her hips slightly in to Alex's phallus.

Alex's breathing was fast and shallow. His hands dropped to Mary's bare legs either side of his hips as she rested on her knees, but ground her pubic gently and slowly up against his rock hard cock. Alex's hands slid up and down Mary's knees. They felt both feminine and toned, like she took care of her body. Mary recoiled a little placing a finger over Alex's lips.

"Uh uh uh... no touching.. you don't want to get me in to trouble do you?" Alex bit his lips and raised his eye brows slightly and quickly. Mary smiled. She got closer to Alex and thrust herself slightly more vigorously in to his hardness, trapped by his suit trousers as though preparing him for something... something bigger. Alex wandered how thin Mary's underwear was, and what it would look like if she took it off completely. Whilst Mary thrust in to him, there lips were so close they occasionally touched, not enough to kiss, but enough for the occasional touch.

Alex wondered how much more of this he could take. Mary took her hand from the inside of her knickers and grabbed both of Alex's hands, placing them on her breasts.

'I thought there was no touching' Alex nearly asked.. but stopped himself...

Alex's hands were guided up and down her chest running over the contours of her full and pert chest, stimulating her already hard and upright nipples with his thumbs. Mary lifted herself up on to her knees, extending her legs so as to raise her whole body up off of Alex's lap. Only then did he realise how much his cock ached with its swollen size. Mary's full and heavy breasts were level with Alex's face, her nipples brushing over his lips. Alex kissed and licked them very gently not wanting to push the 'no touching' thing too far.

Mary pivoted her body around on her knees, stood up and dropped her knickers to the floor leaving herself totally nude in front of Alex. Her stomach was flat, her breasts large and pert, and her pussy was covered in a perfectly trimmed Brazilian line of hair. She stood there for what seemed like a minute but was probably more like seconds, confident in pose, one hand against the wall of the cubicle. She seemed to enjoy the total power and control she had over this man, who would quite literally kill for the chance to have her.. Mary re straddled Alex's lap, sitting on his knees. She had a quick look behind her to make sure no one could see, and she unzipped Alex's fly. His massively hard cock was aching with its size, and now in Mary's hand. Using her index, middle and ring finger she held it upright and slid herself towards Alex. She pressed his cock up against the length of her groove, his tip now covered in pre-cum was slightly higher than her clit, but the base of his shaft she pulled in to her grove. It parted her lips. Alex got an inkling of how wet Mary was as the base of his shaft parted her wetness but didn't enter inside her. Alex's jaw dropped and had a face of ecstasy and sheer surprise. Mary bit her bottom lip, smiled and raised her eyebrows quickly and subtly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Alex Discovers Mary's Second Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds