• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Checking the List

Checking the List

123

I wrote this one just for fun, enjoy!

December 12th Present Day

The twin spirits of Christmas sat in matching leather recliners each holding a tablet computer, each making 'Hmm' noises until...

"Looks like you are going to have to start even earlier this year brother... there are so many naughty little girls this year..." Chris said.

"Yeah... all those horny little college freshman..." replied Craig.

"One of these years we are going to have to swap duties..." Chris muttered.

"Oh HELL no, I am not going to be the one to face the wrath of your wife!"

"Angry sex is the best sex I hear..." Chris tried but Craig shook his head.

"Besides I like my job," Craig said smiling.

"Yeah... I know, a little too well." Chris said pouting.

"How goes the List Checking gentlemen?" Mrs. Cringle stood in the doorway in her long red robe with white seal fur trim.

Craig had wondered what his brother's wife looked like under the robe but that was Chris' domain pure and simple. Donna was a good girl and never did anything naughty he would know if she did that was one of his gifts. He looked her over, seeing the cascade of scarlet locks that fell nearly to her ass and knew she was a curvaceous little minx but ah the details. Did she have puffy nipples... was her pussy trimmed over shaved... could you bounce a sugar cookie off her ass... these are the things Craig thought about on his nightly excursions to the seedier side of Xmas Town. Chris' elves made such delightful toys for good boys and girls while Craig's elves fashioned the most cunning sex toys the world had ever seen. His latest hit the clapper vibrator... clap on... clap off... hehe so sue me, he thought, it was a great idea no matter how you packaged it. Then in his Passion Igloo, waited his harem of the most talented elves in the entire world. They came from every nation on earth to audition to be a part of his harem. It was a necessary thing to keep up his stamina for the holiday season after all. Donna? Would he be willing to let Chris have his job for a year just to bang Donna? He thought of Dominique in her tight leather and utter lack of a gag reflex and smiled. This was just a passing fancy... the elves who kept him happy were the best and a little mystique was just not worth giving up all of that.

"It looks like I am starting earlier this year Donna... all those naughty girls doing all those naughty things..." Craig said and saw something that gave him a glimmer of hope, he clearly witnessed Donna bite her lip when he said 'naughty'.

"I pity you Craig... all that work..." Chris said missing the lip biting entirely.

"Yes Craig... all... that... work..." Donna whispered. "Chris, are you coming to bed?"

"I am almost done here... I'll be there in just a little bit." Chris said staring at the tablet as it speedily scrolled through the W's.

Donna pouted and started to turn but stopped and with a guilty smile opened her robe to me revealing her naked body beneath. NAUGHTY!! Donna was definitely naughty. She had an amazing body with large firm tits topped with pale snowy nipples all puffy with areolas the size of a silver dollar so eager to be licked and sucked. With a petite frame with wide hips and yes an ass to die for! Her pussy hair was shaped like a little snowman above a cute little slit that glistened with need. She turned on her long athletic legs and closed the robe as she did. Mistletoe!

"Chris I am done here... going to grab a bite... see you when I get back?"

"Umm yeah..." he said lost in thought.

Craig followed Donnas' scent of cinnamon and chocolate to the stables and there she stood trembling.

"I have been ever so naughty Craig..." she said biting her lip again.

I held up the mistletoe and walked over to her and held it above my head.

"You know what this means..." he muttered as she blushed and slowly dropped to her knees.

She tugged open his black robe trimmed in red and took a gentle but firm grip on his ever growing erection. Donna lowered her mouth to it and gave it a little lick.

"Mmm white chocolate... my favorite!" she moaned before letting the head and three inches slide into her mouth.

She licked and swirled her tongue around the tip and shaft and heard Craig moan and get harder by the second. The more she licked and moaned the better he tasted; that was one of Craig's abilities as the Spirit of Christmas Lust. Donna knew they didn't have time for actual penetration tonight but soon he would visit her and drive through her fields with a sleigh full of toys. She licked and sucked more and more greedily hearing his soft moans and words of encouragement, something his brother never did. While she sucked him off she thought of all the long nights with Chris in the same position every damn time! Donna took more and more of Craig's cock down her throat until her lips pressed against the base and with a great sense of accomplishment she deep throated him with immense zeal! Craig reached down and grabbed either side of his brother's wife's head and began to fuck her throat. Donna knelt there and reveled in the pleasure her brother in law was taking from her body. Soon... not soon enough... he would be giving her pleasure she so secretly craved. She knew so little concerning sex but was so very eager to learn. Craig began to moan and groan as his member swelled in her mouth and he told her to make a tight seal around the head with her lips and when he said 'now' start swallowing. Craig was panting now and Donna being a good girl was ready for his white chocolate load. So when he said NOW she greedily began to swallow and the delicious chocolate treat splashed down her throat.

"I have wanted you to do that to me for a long time you naughty girl," Craig confessed.

"I have wanted to be naughty but it just took longer with me."

"Off you go, don't want to keep Chris waiting," Craig said. "Wait... here's an early Xmas gift for you... keep it safe."

He handed her a long life like dildo wrapped with a nice pink bow.

"Is it magic?" she asked.

"MmHmm... just imagine what you want it to do... and it will."

"It moves on its own?" Donna asked and Craig nodded, "Ooh goodie, goodie... Merry Xmas Craig!"

"I'll see you soon."

Mrs. Cringle's New Toy

After breakfast with her husband Donna made her way to their bedroom and the full bath attached to it. She ran herself a nice hot bath and prepared for a soak. Donna put her hair up with pins to keep it dry because even with magic it took a long ass time for it to fully dry. She waited for the tub to fill and looked at herself in the full length mirror Craig had given them both a few years back and suddenly realized it wasn't for them... it had been for her. She examined her reflection and smiled at her glassy double as it mimicked her actions exactly. She closed the door to the bathroom, just in case, and returned to the mirror and watched as her twin cupped her breasts and began to tease the nipples. Donna let out a soft moan of pleasure as unseen hands did indeed fondle her breasts even as her own hands were still at her sides.

"Magic... mirror..." she moaned and her doppelganger nodded and slid a hand between its legs and Donna let out a loud little... "UNNNN... my pussy..."

Her double began to finger its/Donna's pussy with two fingers sliding them in and out of her slit that grew wetter by the second. Donna was lost in the power of the mirror and all her inhibitions disappeared. Her eyes closed as she felt cool feminine lips on her neck and firm breasts pressed against her back. The two digits inside of her began to thrust, hard now and Donna cried out each time, her pussy soaked completely by now.

'Open your eyessss...' said a susurrus-like whisper.

Donna slowly opened her eyes and her double was smiling wickedly and held in its left hand Craig's gift from last night the enchanted dildo.

'Watchhhh...' the double sang.

Her eyes followed the movement of the toy as it travelled downwards and saw her twin take a wider stance and felt her own legs move in time. Donna was now the reflection! The fingers were removed and the dildo took their place! She felt the quite warm rigid head of the toy part her tight pussy lips. It wiggled in the mirror's grasp and with a life of its own moved inside of her! Donna moaned loud and long as it buried itself inch-by-delicious-inch into her eager wet pussy. Then her twin let go... and the toy began to move in and out of her by itself!

"OH Craig... what a perfect toy for me..." Donna moaned. "Fuck me lover," she cried out to the dildo, "fuck me... deeper... harder... faster!"

Donna found herself turning so that she was facing the door and then she was bending over, grabbing her ankles and she watched as in the mirror the toy thrust into her as if it were the only visible part of an invisible lover. She felt the force and speed of the toy increase as if it were indeed a real man behind her fucking her tight wet pussy.

"Oh god yessss fuck me! Make me cum lover!"

The dildo pleased her and responded to her desires instantly and soon she was on the verge of climaxing. Faster it pounded into her. Deeper it sunk with each and every thrust. Harder it came jarring her with wonderful force.

"Unnnn... unnn... almost there... almost... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Donna screamed as she came and the perfect acoustics of the bathroom made her ears ring with her own voice.

As quickly as it had all started her body was hers again and the mirror was just a mirror. The toy slid from her dripping sex and landed with a fleshy plop onto the bathroom floor. Instead of being disgusted Donna scooped it up and held it to her perfect breast as if it were her dear and honored lover. Weak in the knees Donna walked over and slipped into the steamy waters of her bath and let out a nice long contented sigh.

"Damn... I needed that..." she said softly as she let the watery heat sooth her shaky limbs.

She cleaned the toy and set it on the far side of the tub against the wall. No longer caring if her hair got wet or not Donna slipped beneath the surface of the waters and drifted in the post orgasmic bliss and silence the water afforded. Suddenly, she wondered what treat she could give Craig when he visited her. Donna played back the images from the mirror as she caressed herself, fingered her pussy... her pussy! Her reflection's pussy was bare... shaved clean... was that what he wanted? Would shaving her pussy please Craig? Only one way to find out! Donna's head lifted from the water her fiery hair clinging to her back and her tits dripping water as she rose and gathered her grooming kit from the shelf above the tub. Donna lifted the small leather bound kit, done in softest doe skin and etched with a single red letter D for Donna. It was another gift from Craig. She opened it and withdrew the elegant gleaming straight razor within. The handle was purest mithril set with mother of pearl. She opened the blade and saw her reflection in its flawless surface. The she flipped it over revealing the other side of the blade carved with elegant elven runes of protection, precision and ever-sharp qualities for the edge. She used it to shave her legs and due to its magic she never fear cutting herself or leaving behind a single hair. Donna soaped up her pubes and with expert strokes of the razor she cut down the crimson snowman and left behind a barren field with no sign hair had ever existed there. She cleaned and dried the blade before returning it to its case and the case to its spot on the shelf. Though it didn't take long the naughty deed would echo in her mind's eye for a long time to come. She had a bald pussy! She sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs apart and looked down as she began to play with her newly shaved pussy. Donna found her clit and made slow circles with her index finger and let out a low moan that was echoed directly across from her. She saw that the dildo had actually become completely rigid and was making a purring sort of noise.

"Do you want to fuck me again..." she spoke out loud and the dildo quivered just a bit. "...do you want to be buried here," she said pointing to her pussy, "once more?"

The toy vibrated now and there could be no doubt it could sense her need. Donna reached over and it literally jumped into her groping hand. She let out a little squeal of surprise but soon was rubbing the head of the false cock between her pussy lips and imagined what another man's member might look like and gods be praised the toy actually changed shape, thickness and length. It was a more robust thing she held in her grip and it was very eager to please her. The moment the head was in it tore from her grasp and began to fuck her as it did before like a real live breathing man. Donna cupped her tits and began to tease them as the magical member slid in and out with a perfect empathy for her every need. It began nice and slow with patience no man could give her; letting her feel each and every inch of it as it stroked forward and back. Clack... clack... clack... came the sound of Chris' boots on the steps heading upstairs. She could always hear him a mile away. Donna still impaled by the toy sank beneath the water of the tub and closed her legs tight to keep Chris from seeing what was going on below.

The door to the bathroom opened with a preceding knock.

"Donna, are you okay I thought I heard you shout?" Chris had heard her and came to investigate.

"I'm fine just slipped while getting into the tub," She lied to him and felt her face burn with shame.

"No need to get embarrassed over a little slip my dear... are you ready for dinner or should I snuggle you in the tub?"

"I am famished could you fix us a little something and I'll be out in five," she gave him a brilliant smile even as the toy relentlessly pounded her pussy beneath the water unhindered in the least.

"I understand you need some alone time... I'll make up something special," and he was gone.

Donna got onto her hands and knees in the tub and looked over her shoulder watching the toy as it hammered away at her insides pushing her headlong into an even more powerful orgasm than before!

"That's it lover," she whispered to it, "fuck me... make momma cum!"

Her orgasm snuck up on her faster than she thought possible and it took shoving her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming as the toy thrust one last time and ground deep in her vibrating like nothing she had ever felt before. Donna's body shook uncontrollably and she nearly face planted into the front of the tub but managed to bring her hands to bear just in time. She heard the 'splash' as the toy fell from her pussy and into the tub's water. Donna retrieved it and dried it with a soft terry cloth towel and then she thought to dry herself.

"I just wish I could bring you to bed without Chris knowing about it..."

To her utter amazement the toy shimmered and cloaked itself in a flawless invisibility. If it wasn't for her firm grip on it she wouldn't know it was there.

"Craig... you are a fucking genius!" she praised her brother in law.

In the Hall of the Dark Elves

Craig sat in his place of prominence among the dancing throng of his harem. Seated on the step below on his left was Dominique in her place her talents and gifts had earned her. Of all the elves that served his needs it was Dominique who was the most brilliant in sexcraft! None could shape shift with such ease and skill as she. None could suck cock and deep throat as well as she. None could take the pounding in either vaginal or anal cavity like she could. In a word... she was Unique. Dominique looked up and smiled knowing something was different with her Lord and Master.

"Your mind is occupied this night Master," her voice was like liquid sex.

"Yes, yes it is... something has changed... and I don't know how to proceed," he confided.

"That is troubling indeed... would a hand job help you think better," she purred and saw Him crack a thin smile. "How about a foot job that always makes you smile?"

"This is why you are my first and favorite Dominique..." he said nodding and with silvery grace she scoots to position herself directly below Him before spinning around so that her feet were facing Him.

Dominique leaned back on her arms and brought her toes to play and slowly untied the sash at His waist. Then with slow deft movements pulled the robe open revealing His lean muscular body. Craig was diametrically opposite to his brother in so many ways. In appearance He was tall, dark and almost demonically handsome. His long black hair fell in soft ringlets to the middle of His back but the brothers did share the same ice blue eyes that gleamed in almost any light. Craig's features were noble and heroic with a jet black beard trimmed to perfection. Like Dominique Craig was a gifted shape shifter and could 'feel' what the perfect man was for each and every one of the naughty girls on His list. The dark elf let her toes move down and around her Master's thick, long erection. Her toes gripped Him and began to tease and stroke His shaft as the head of His cock oozed pre-cum. She used this to aid in her pleasing of her Master. Her slick toes moved over tip and shaft sending lovely tingling sensations through Him. He closed His eyes and her pussy was literally dripping by now eager to ride Him but only if He bid her to do so. Dominique continued to pleasure His cock and saw as it grew just a little telling her that He was close to coming. She rubbed her feet along Him faster now and she could see Him stiffen and with a muffled cry His sperm flew and sprayed her thigh and pussy.

'That didn't take long,' she thought to herself. 'Was He thinking about someone new... someone He wanted but couldn't have?'

"Is Master pleased," Dominique asked smiling up at Him.

"Very... that was very intense... I needed that..." He said as if in a dream.

"Who is she Master... shall I take her form for You?"

"That would keep things simple and yet... I would be shirking my duties."

"Then she has been naughty?"

"Very... I gave her one of the brand new dildos as a gift..."

"Oh she will be very entertained my Lord."

"Good, the longer she waits the better... for all our sakes."

Wet Dream

Donna Cringle lay on her back staring up at the stars, the skylight Chris had, had build over their bed allowed her an epic view of the universe. On nights after a satisfying session of love making they would both stare up at the stars and Aurora Borealis and fall asleep cuddled against each other. Now... well now... she turned and looked at Chris' sleeping... correct that... snoring form. We really needed to have him checked for sleep apnea. Sigh. How long had it really been since she had a satisfying orgasm? She did the math in her head and Donna nearly wept. They had been together over three hundred years and her last real toe curling climax had been... thirty seven years ago! She wasn't his first wife that Donna knew but she never thought to ask herself what happened to the others... until now. Had they gotten bored as she had? Did they crave more from a physical relationship? Had they been naughty...?

Donna closed her eyes and cried herself to sleep. In her lust forged dreamscape she glided over a sun kissed landscape of grass, hills and mountains. She wore a gorgeous gown spun from living sunlight that gleamed and sparkled in the rays of the dawn star. Donna danced over the grass loving the feel of its soft texture between her toes and the soft spongy earth beneath that. Butterflies danced in the wind and clouds hovered in the sky and birds sang in the trees. The trees! Off to the south was a deep and forbidding forest... she knew she should stay in the daylight but she ached to explore the unknown and see the birds whose song was so achingly sweet. In a way that only happens in dreams with a single step she crossed the vast grassland and was standing before the boughs of the dark and somehow sensual woods. The cool shade and hidden recesses pulled her in. Her once elegant dress woven of light became a clingy red affair of softest, coolest silk. It hugged her tits and ass and left little to the imagination. The caress of the silk was like hands roaming all over her body touching... teasing... mmm she liked this forest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Checking the List

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds