• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Has His Cock - I Have Mine

She Has His Cock - I Have Mine

I awoke in the middle of the night as I often do, but with the feeling that somehow this night was different. The television was on and I was lying naked on my back. I remembered that I had removed my underwear because they were soaked with precum from the erections that I had experienced on and off all day. I looked at the clock, which showed 2am. I laid my arm across my wife's side of the bed and was taken aback by stark realization that she wasn't home yet.

I shouldn't have been surprised as this was a planned event. My wife had finally given into my begging and pleading and had gone on a date with another man. I on the other hand, had gone to bed at 10pm from the mental exhaustion of wondering all day long what my wife would be doing that night. As we had planned, she did not come home from work, so I hadn't seen her since before leaving for work. I went to bed wondering if she was at dinner, at a movie, at a club, or in his bed. The fact that it was 2am let me know with no uncertain terms that she had no doubt taken this game to its ultimate conclusion.

I lay there wondering who this man was. She didn't want me to know. Was it a co-worker, a client, someone off the internet, or...oh my god, I hope not one of my friends?

In my vividly, imaginative mind this was large, strong, handsome man with, of course, an enormous cock and large low hanging balls. I looked down at my cock to see how much smaller my 5-1/2" cock must be in comparison to his and realized that once again I was hard as a rock and leaking precum like a faucet.

I reached between my legs and massaged my balls, which now had the worst case of blue-balls I have ever experienced in my life. I never wanted my wife more than I wanted her at that moment. I wanted to feel her soft warm body under mine. I ached to feel our tongues exploring each other's mouths in a passionate kiss. I yearned to feel my cock sliding into her soaking wet pussy. I allowed my mind to wonder where she was at that moment. Was she still with him? Was she dressed or was she lying naked underneath him, with her legs spread wide, his huge cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, his large balls slapping against her ass, and his tongue deep in her mouth preventing her from screaming out as a result of one orgasm after another.

I found my hand was rubbing my cock. All day long I had resisted the temptation to masturbate, so I could save myself for my wife's return home. I was terrified that I would cum and then not be able to perform with my wife. My cock started to twitch, so I quickly pulled my hand away. It twitched again, and then again once more before I was mentally able to stop the inevitable orgasm. I was sure he didn't have to worry about such things. I was sure he could get hard and cum at the drop of a hat. I just knew in my heart that he had cum inside my wife several times already and that she was nearing the point of exhaustion from the pleasure that only this stud and his magnificent cock could give her.

I should have tried not to think of such things. I should have tried to concentrate on the television. But it was too late. Even without any assistance at all from my hand, my cock once again began to twitch. This time there was no stopping it. Cum began firing from my cock like a cannon. One...two...three shots landed on my chest. My cock continued to spasm and helplessly watched in horror as the biggest load I had ever seen slowly pulsed out of the tip of my cock and onto my belly. As my orgasm subsided and I felt the contrast of the hot cum on my cold skin, I became disgusted with myself. Here I was lying in bed covered in my own seed, meanwhile my wife of fifteen years was somewhere else receiving, what I was sure must have been, loads and loads of baby making juice deeper inside her than I could have possibly ever done.

I started to wonder just how much cum she had inside of her by now. I was quite sure he had to be a heavy cummer. I reached up to my chest and wiped up the splotches of cum with my finger and placed my finger in my mouth. I wondered if her lover's cum had the same salty taste. I wondered what would happen when she came home. Would she want me to fuck her? Would she let me eat her pussy? Oh, how I wanted to eat her sweet pussy at that moment regardless of how much cum that stud had filled her with. I took my hands and scooped up the large pool of cum on my belly. I then got all my slimy cum into one hand and started to bring my hand up to my mouth. I imagined she was in our bed, on her knees above my face. I imagined that her pussy lips were covered in dried cum, that a small pearl of cum was beginning to leak from her hole that had been stretched apart by his massive cock, and that a river of cum was deep inside her and awaiting rescue from tongue.

I tilted my hand and allowed just a small amount of my sperm to drain into my eager mouth. It was still warm, felt slimy and tingly on my tongue, and again slightly salty. As it worked its way to the back of my throat and down into my stomach I heard myself say out load "Come on honey, give me more of his cum. I need it. Please let me eat your pussy and suck all of your lover's cum from you". With that, I poured the remainder of my useless load down my throat and began licking the remaining seed from my fingers, when another voice startled me back into reality. "I have a whole lot more than that for you" said my wife, as she stood naked in the doorway staring at me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Has His Cock - I Have Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds