• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who's On Top Ch. 03

Who's On Top Ch. 03

12

My face was inches from Nicole's bathroom mirror with my tortured face looking right back at me. I was naked with my crotch pressed against the counter. My cock was hard but facing down. The rounded counter edge was pushed hard against my pubic bone just above my cock. My knees were slightly bent. My shoulders were back and my chest was pushed forward toward the mirror. My arms were reaching far behind me because my fingers were dug between my ass cheeks holding them open. I could see and hear myself moaning.

Nicole was naked, standing directly behind me wearing a red pair of high heels. She was reaching around my arms pinching and twisting my nipples as her lower body was pushing her big black strap-on that she named "Tyler" up my small asshole. She pressed hard against my ass but my hips had nowhere to go. They were pushed against the counter edge. My body was being jolted with each thrust of her hips. I was being fucked hard and it hurt like hell.

Nicole stopped for a moment and whispered in my ear, "I love fucking you. I love seeing your face as your ass gets pounded. I want to see you get fucked hard by a guy with a big cock."

Before I could process what she said she was back at it again. Making me hold my own ass open for her to fuck it. She had complete control over me. I felt like I was her bitch.

She whispered, "Are you ready to cum yet?"

The pressure of the counter on my pubic bone, along with her constant pounding was strangely causing some serious arousal. I groaned back to her, "Yes."

She said, "Then ask for it, bitch."

I heard myself softly said, "Fuck me."

"No ask for him by name." She whispered in her sexy throaty voice.

I knew what she wanted and I was so close to cumming but she purposely slowed down until I did what she wanted. I could hear myself weakly saying, "Fuck me Tyler. Fuck me harder."

Her lips were almost touching my ear as she whispered, "Louder."

"Fuck me Tyler."

"Louder." I did.

She said, "Tell him to fuck his dirty little bitch."

"Fuck your dirty little bitch, Tyler."

"Keep going." She said as she picked up the pace and I got closer to cumming.

I heard myself say, "Fuck her ass hard, Tyler. Fuck her 'til she bleeds. Rape her ass." I don't know where that came from, calling myself "her". Guessing somewhere deep in my psyche I equated being fucked and a bitch with being feminine.

Nicole was now fucking me full force. I could tell she was getting off on all this especially with the "gender change" and I was right at the edge myself. I was almost screaming for it as she pounded my ass mercilessly. Then she groaned loudly, a real guttural sound as she came just like a guy might do. The pressure and motion of the harness on her clit must have got her off. Her sounds were at the right time for me as it took me over the edge as well. I shot wad after wad of cum on the inside of my thighs with my cock still pointed downward. The groans coming from Nicole were so animal-like, they drove me to cum hard. I could feel her body convulse behind me as she came. A moment later she slowly pulled "Tyler" out of my ass and stripped off her harness. We both stumbled to the bed and collapsed.

We laid there for a long time then she finally said, "That's the second time I've fuck you while you were completely sober. How did you like it?" She asked with a smile.

"I didn't." I said.

She looked at me and smilingly said, "You must like something about it or you wouldn't let me keep fucking you."

I had no answer. She was right. I could have stopped her at any time but I didn't.

She smiled and said, "One of these days I'm going to have a guy with a big cock fuck you while I video tape and photograph the whole thing. I know just the guy too, Tyler."

I immediately said, "No fucking way."

She just looked at me and smiled. A moment later she looked like she'd just remembered something and jumped up saying, "I almost forgot I promised to send him some photos for his website."

She was at her laptop opening files looking for pictures. She then opened her email and started to attach some of them and in nothing flat she was done. Then she quickly turned back to me and said, "Are you hungry."

I just nodded with a big smile. She threw on her short silky blue robe and headed for the kitchen. I just leaned back enjoying her bed when it hit me. She left her laptop on and open to her picture files. I sneaked over and started to filter through her files until I saw one labeled, "naughty stuff". I clicked it open and there were several thumb size pictures of Nicole with several naked guys around her. I clicked on the first one to enlarge the photo. I was right. Nicole was on her knees with at least 5 guys standing around her with their dicks in various stages of hardness. I was shocked. Was this a gangbang? Who were those guys? When did this happen?

I quickly moved to the next photo. In this one she had a black cock in her mouth with a white and black cock in each hand. There were two other black and white cocks behind her. I hurried through the rest of the photos only to find more of the same. No one was fucking her. She was just giving all of them blowjobs. Then I saw the cum shots. One by one they each came, in her mouth, on her face, her hair, her neck, her tits, she was covered in cum. There were shots where you could see cum in her mouth and the next shot her open mouth was empty.

All of a sudden from behind me I heard Nicole's voice, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Of course, I couldn't explain. Before I had time to think she was screaming at me to, "Get out. Get the fuck out of my room and out of my house."

I grabbed my clothes and headed for the door. She ran ahead of me, opened the front door and pointed for me to leave saying, "Get dressed out there."

I stepped through the door naked with clothes in-hand. The door slammed behind me. I quickly dressed and drove away thinking, "Fuck, how am I ever going back? Will she ever forgive me? And those gangbang photos. What a little slut." My head was spinning. All kinds of thoughts were running through it.

When I got home I sat down and thought about those photos. Her hair was different, she looked younger, who knows when that happened. Clearly it wasn't recent. What she did before was none of my business. I had no right to sneak around looking through her private files.

The next day I tried to call her to apologize but she didn't pick up. I continued to try calling her every day. I left my, I'm-sorry messages. I text her saying I'll do anything to have you back. I was desperate. I missed my baby and yes, I was ready to do anything to get her back.

This whole thing started on Saturday morning. It was now Wednesday night around 10pm. I got a text, "u'd do anything???"

It was from Nicole. I immediately replied, "Yes, ANYTHING!!!"

She replied, "When was the last time you came?"

"Saturday morning with u." I texted back.

"When I fucked u with Tyler?"

"Lol. Yes."

She replied, "Don't jack-off or come in any way for the rest of the week and be at my house at 10pm Friday."

I replied, "OK. Are u ok baby? I miss u so much."

She replied, "Friday at my house at 10pm."

It was clear she didn't want to have a chat session. It seemed she would take me back but it was going to cost me. In my mind I didn't care. I was in pure hell without her. I needed this little girl badly.

In the next few days I thought of what Nicole had in store for me. I was sure she'd fuck me in the ass while she video-taped it or photographed it. She might even try to use a bigger dildo on me. She could enlist Sara to help her. Sara could not be happy with me after the last time the three of us were together. They might tie me up and piss on me or make me eat my own cum or beat my ass raw with a switch. Those two sisters were capable of all of the above.

On Friday night at 10pm shape I was at Nicole's door step ringing her bell. She answered the door with a small smile saying, "Good, you are right on-time." I could tell she was a little tipsy with a drink in her hand. She didn't seem mad but was a little distant. The lights were dim behind her in the living room and some nice music was quietly playing. She stood right in front of me so I couldn't see who else was there. I walked in closed the door and stepped towards her ready to say something pleasant when she spoke first saying as she stepped to the side, "You remember, Tyler?"

My fucking jaw almost hit the floor.

Nicole smiled and said to me, "Come on over and shake his hand. This being an evening of apologies I though it only fair that you tell him how sorry you are about the last time you saw him and was so rude to him."

I watched Tyler's large black body slowly stand up, all 6'2'' and 220 lbs of him. He slowly walked over and extended his hand. He seemed to tower over my 6' 190lbs frame. I reached for his hand and we shook as I said with a weak smile, "Sorry about that little thing between us last time we were here."

Nicole looked at me and said, "When you punch someone and knock them to the floor it's going to take more than words to make them feel better about you."

We all paused for a moment then Nicole said looking directly at me, "Why don't you get on your knees."

I was totally shocked. I said looking directly at her, "What do you expect me to do beg him for his forgiveness?"

She threw her head back and laughed saying, "No. I expect you to suck his dick."

Tyler started to laugh. Then Nicole looked at me and said, "You did say, "Anything", remember? What did you expect was going to happen tonight? Did you expect to say I'm sorry and all your crimes would be forgiven and then we'd go to my bedroom and have make-up sex?"

Everything was quiet then she said, "You can do two things, turn and walk out of my life or get on your knee and suck Tyler dick."

I was so fucking conflicted. My head was spinning. I was crazy about this women but this was too much.

She stepped over to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm not going to be mean to you forever. Do what I want and then we can play." She grabbed my cock and balls in her hand and played with them while she moaned softly in my ear. I started getting hard instantly. It had been a whole week for me without any sex and this little attention was unbearable. She stopped play with my cock, took a half step back and said nothing.

I slowly started to go down to my knees while looking into Nicole's eyes. Nicole, for the first time tonight gave me a genuine smile and I knew everything would be OK.

No sooner did my knee touch the floor when I heard Tyler unzip his pants then the reality of the situation hit me. Fuck, I was going to have to suck his dick. Granted, it wasn't the first time but the other time I was drugged and didn't know what I was doing. Now, I was completely sober, too sober for something like this. I knew this was Nicole's intent.

Nicole saw the fearful expression on my face and said, "Don't look so worried babe it's not like you haven't been here before." She was thoroughly enjoying all this.

Tyler's cock was actually pretty big and it was still soft. I knew that prolonging this would only fuck with my head so I quickly took his cock in my mouth and started to work it with a let's-get-it-over-with attitude. Nicole saw me digging in and said, "That's it babe suck him good. You should have him good and hard when I get back."

Fuck, she was going somewhere. I thought she wanted to see all this.

As she walked away, I heard her say, "Play nice boys while mommy's gone."

"What a little bitch." I thought.

Tyler took advantage while Nicole was gone and started to gag me with his big cock. Nicole was back quickly and put some things on the couch but I couldn't see. She stopped and looked at me still sucking Tyler off. I wasn't real practiced at this so I wasn't doing a good job and his cock wasn't fully hard yet. Nicole noticed that and said, "Don't worry babe I know you can get him hard. It's not all your fault. Does his cock taste familiar?"

With all that was going on I hadn't paid attention but now I started to realized it tasted like Nicole's pussy and man's cum. She could see from my expression that I figured it out.

She looked at me and said, "Tyler got here at around 9 we got a little tipsy and... you can taste what happened." She smiled. Then she continued, "Suck on his balls. Clean him up real good."

"Fucking little bitch." I was screaming inside my head.

She said, "Keep sucking him and take off your clothes at the same time."

Mean while she picked up a video camera she placed on the couch and started to record the action saying to me, "Hope you don't mind but it's my way tonight and I want pictures."

I did mind but knew if I didn't go along she'd probably send the tape of me getting tag teamed by Tyler and Parnell to everyone. I was stuck. It wasn't long before I was naked and Tyler was hard while Nicole filmed and snapped stills of everything.

Then she stepped in and put her hand around Tyler's cock and stroked it a few times and said, "Good."

She took my hand and brought me over to the couch and said "Knee down here and stick your ass out so Tyler can fuck you."

I looked at her and said, "Baby please. No."

She said, "It will be fine. You know we've been practicing for this."

"Shit, is that what that was." I thought. "All those times she fucked my ass was practice for something like this?"

She went to the kitchen and came back with a strong looking drink for Tyler and bottled water for me and said, first to Tyler, "Drink up Tyler I don't want you to cum too fast." Then she looked at me and in somewhat of a mocking voice said, "Sorry babe you only get bottle water tonight so you don't accuse me of drugging you into this and you don't say you were too drunk to remember."

This little bitch planned everything. She picked up some lube that was on the end table and put it on my asshole then directed Tyler behind me. Tyler wasted no time. I could feel him rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my asshole then he started to push on it with his big black cock. Fuck it hurt. Believe it or not it felt bigger than the big black dildo Nicole fucked me with. I could hear Nicole saying, "That's it Tyler open him up." I could hear the excitement in her voice. She quickly picked up the video camera and started to record the action then she switched to the other camera and took stills.

Mean while, my ass was being worked on by Tyler's big cock. It really hurt. I heard Nicole tell me, "That's it babe arch your back and push back into it. You look so fucking sexy right now. I'm really getting wet."

She was almost cumming without touching herself. It was a huge turn-on for her. I'm guessing Tyler was about half way in because he started pumping going deeper with each stroke.

"Push your black cock all the way in with one stroke." She ordered, Tyler.

I thought I'd split in two. My head came up and my back naturally arched. Nicole captured the whole thing on video. I knew I was giving her good footage which wasn't my plan but I couldn't help it. Tyler didn't wait for me to adjust to his deep ass probe. He just started banging my ass full force. His muscular 220 lbs was abusive and violent. My body was jolted with each heavy thrust and Tyler knew it. This was his way of getting his revenge for me kicking his ass last time we met.

Nicole was in front of me taping my facial expression when I noticed her legs shaking. Holy shit, she was going to cum from watching this rape scene. She couldn't hold herself any longer. She put down the camera, hiked her tight black dress up over her waste and began fingering her naked pussy. In a matter of seconds she closed her eyes tossed her head back and let out a loud groin. The little bitch really did get off on watching me get fucked. I must admit in some strange way I was happy for her. It was as if my humiliation had purpose.

"What the fuck was I thinking? My humiliation had purpose? Had I gone mad? What world was I living in where this made sense?

My psychological retrospection ended when I heard Tyler screaming, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Nicole snapped out of it and directed Tyler, "On his face. Cum on his face."

She had both cameras in her hands and was capturing the whole scene. Tyler pulled out of my ass and pushed me to the floor on my knees. I just knelt there looking up. Then Nicole firmly said to me, "You can either suck Tyler's dick while he cums in your mouth or tilt your head back with your mouth open while he cums on your face."

I slowly tilted my head back and slightly opened my mouth. Nicole smiled. Tyler almost instantly started cumming. The first shot was a rope that went from my chin across my cheek, nose, forehead and hair. I was completely surprised by the force of it. It was heavier than I expected. The next one Tyler aimed into my open mouth. Some of it went up my nose and on my other cheek. The next few shots Tyler walked around me leaving rope after rope all across my face, in my mouth and my hair. When he was finished he started rubbing his cock all over my face occasionally pushing his dirty cock in my mouth saying, "Now you're a dirty little bitch." How did he know that's what Nicole called me last Saturday morning when she fucked me.

I heard Nicole say, "That's it babe, suck him clean." She taped and photographed everything.

A little while later Tyler was gone. I started to get up to go clean up but Nicole had me sit on the couch and tilted my head back on the couch. She softly said, "Let me clean you up." She took her fingers and mopped up the cum and feed it to me then she clean off some more cum and feed it to herself sucking her fingers clean after each deposit. She talked softly to me saying things like, "You were perfect tonight. I was so proud of you doing this for me. I love you so much for this."

All her attention was getting to me and my cock began to get hard. Nicole noticed it and started stroking it.

She stopped and said, "I want you to cum but first I want you to do me one more favor."

She saw my apprehension and just laughed saying, "No babe, this is a simple one. I want you to put on your shirt, jeans and shoes then drive down the block to the all-night drive through, burger place and get us something to eat."

We both laughed. Then she added, "I want you to do it right now."

I slipped on my pants, shirt and shoes and headed for the door. At the door I stopped and said, "I need to wipe off my face."

She replied, "No babe, that's part of it. I want you going there just like that. Text me when you are in front of the menu then I call you and tell what I want."

I didn't like this. I really didn't know what my face looked like. Knowing the way her mind works I was really worried at what she would have me do in public. At the same time I knew we were going to fuck and my balls needed a serious release. I'd come this far not to finish this.

When I got to the menu I texted Nicole. She called me immediately. We had a little back and forth and I ordered food for us. As I pulled up to the window Nicole told me, "Do everything I say babe and I'll make it especially good when you get back here."

As I got to the drive through window Nicole asked if the person at the window was a boy or a girl. It was a girl Nicole sounded happy about that. Nicole then told me to smile at her and ask her how it's going tonight. I did. The young girl looked about high school age and was cute.

Nicole told me, "Bring your smiling face to your car window and ask her if your face looks messy."

I didn't say anything. Then Nicole said, "Remember babe it's still my way and you are so close."

With a smile I said to the waitress, "Hey, does my face look messy?"

She said, "There's some white dried stuff on it but you can barely see it. What is that?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who's On Top Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds