• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being Inspected by Mistress Ch. 01

Being Inspected by Mistress Ch. 01

We stepped into the hotel room. It was suite with a nicely furnished living room and a king sized bed. I notice the warmth peering the window as the sun shined through the open window. The view wasn't much but another wall of windows to the hotel.

We stepped into the room, me carrying both of the bags. She stepped in and took in the beauty of the room, and then turned to me. "My pet, such a lovely room you have booked for me, a playground for e to enjoy my new toy cock." She pauses, walked over to me, rubbed my face. "now strip my little cock slut", and went and sat down on the couch to watch the show.

I set both bags down and did what I was told. I took off each piece of my clothes until I stood there in front of her with just my undies on. We had met before be just for a short drink. We had discussed manything including being sold to her as her personal cock for play. We had discussed things she desired in her ownership, a completely open and free use of a male to every one of her desires. Being the sub that I was, the idea of having such an owner made me tingle and grow excited at just the thought. I lowered my undies, and stood in front of this stranger, completely naked, vulnerable.

She smiled one of those smiles you never forget. A smile of joy, but the same smile a child has after doing something very naughty and getting away with it. She waved me over and I came over to her. She reach over and gently massaged the back of my ass, taking in each part of this new body she now owned. And then she smack it with a sting I hand never experienced before. "whenever you approach me, you will be on your knees, unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I immediately knelt for her. Her hand slid up to my back, but only stayed their for a second. She wanted to know how her new cock felt. She started to touch and to tease and with each little touch, I got harder and more turned on. You see, she wanted her own cock to tease and deny. I knew what laid in front of me. My desired burned deep.

She grabbed my hair and looked straight at me, eye to eye. And with a voice that demanded respect, she whispered to me "You are mine. I appreciate my ownership. I have always wanted to own such a little cock." And with that, she rubbed my hard dick and stroked me.

"Now my pet, it is time for your inspect. To the showers with you. Make sure every thing is completely clean. So I stand and rush off to the shower and begin to clean every inch of my body. I want it clean for her, so she can enjoy your new found ownership. I scrubbed every inch, dried off and then came out into the room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at me. She called me over to her, reached around and slapped my ass again. "what did I tell you". I immediately got to me knees.

"That isn't enough my pet. Up". I stood and she pushed me over onto your lap, like a 4 year old about to get a spanking. And that is just what happened. She took me over her lap and spanked me. At first, it felt like a little sting,and I took it like a man should, but she didn't stop, and the pain increased. Soon I felt tears forming around my eyes, and the spanking continued. Both of my cheeks were fire red and in great pain, and I did my best to just take it; but it came to a point where I couldn't take it/ "Please mistress, please stop." She did and reached between my legs and began to rub my balls and cock. My body mixed the pain with the pleasure. My brain didn't know what to feel. And then I was ordered to stand up.

I did. She looked at me, and I knoew... I knelt right away. "Good boy. Now, up on the bed. I want you on all fours. I want to inspect my new toy." I crawled up onto the bed and got in the doggy position. The ten minutes, she inspected ever part of my body, from toe to finger tip. She rubbed, caressed, and even at times sucked and licked. When she came to my cock, she found it semi hard from all the touching. She paused there, but didn't touch. I wondered what she was doing, I thought maybe she was admiring her new toy. But suddenly she slid her finger on my asshole. After first it was a shot, but I could tell she had lubbed it up well, and then it entered me. Not just a bit, but she slid it deep into my hole. My cock reacted to it, and as she reached my prostate, I felt a spurt of cum slide through my cock and drip from the pee hole at the front.

"Mmm, my pet. I can tell you need some things done. I am certainly going to enjoy this..."

And the story continues.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being Inspected by Mistress Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds