• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Maid to Order

Maid to Order

12

My thanks to Silentbystander and to dannythebaltimoron who both added so much to this piece. Thank you M'lady and M'lord.

*

It had been a bit unexpected, the call I had received. Very few people knew my secret. My desire which had been both a source of pleasure and an albatross which drug me down into despair. Over time I'd found a bit of even ground, but not what I truly desired. . A fact not lost on one of my friends. The same friend who had given the person who was on the phone right now my name and number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Gabrielle?"

I felt my heart begin to beat faster, once again knowing the few people who knew that name was not the person on the other end of the phone. Speaking didn't seem to be an option and as I was trying to regain my tongue the woman on the other end didn't even skip a bit, simply continued.

"I have a get together planned for this Friday night and I need a maid to serve. You've come highly recommended by a mutual friend. I am a dominant woman, one who specializes in dealing with "gurls" such as yourself. Get a pen and paper Gabrielle, now."

I put the phone down, my mind running wild as I woodenly found the desired items. It never dawned on me to simply hang up or tell the individual on the other end that I wouldn't be able to do what she asked. Instead I returned, picking up the receiver and softly saying.

"I, I have them Ma'am."

"The address is1015 Crystal Creek Circle. The guests will begin to arrive at eight and I'll require you to be here no later than five that afternoon to prepare. I will expect you then."

The voice on the phone was one which without saying made it clear that questions weren't a possibility. Seconds later all I heard was a dial tone, the call having been disconnected.

The next few days were for me, filled with a myriad of emotions. The call seemed to offer me a fantasy come alive, but with my own self doubt, I centered my feelings on the possible pitfalls, not the potential enjoyment the evening might bring. Friday arrived and depending upon the hour of the day my mind was made up, only to change by the next glance at the clock. Finally, I had no more time to waffle. Taking a deep breath I picked up my bag and began my voyage.

I rang the doorbell, standing there with my head down, leaving no doubt to anyone who might have viewed me what I saw as my status in life. I heard the sound of heels approach, the door open and the same voice I had heard on the phone only a few short days ago bid me to,

"Enter Gabrielle."

Moving inside the door, I stood there with my bag in hand as the door was shut and the woman simply strode down the hallway leaving me to follow behind like an obedient pet. She moved into a room with a large fireplace, a log blazing away as she sat down. I noticed it was the only chair available, leaving me standing like a petulant schoolboy as she picked up a glass of wine, taking a sip before saying, "Gabrielle, look at me."

I had always struggled with eye contact, even in day to day life and at that moment as I allowed my gaze to rise I had to fight to obey. The woman who sat there wasn't dressed in the traditional dominatrix's garb, no leather, no lace just a simple cream colored sweater and jeans. She exuded a powerful presence and it was her eyes that drew me like a moth to a flame. Those eyes were amber, like liquid gold and I couldn't help it, I immediately felt a powerful need to please this woman, no matter the task set before me.

She was a woman of color, a ebony princess whose body promised untold pleasures. Voluptuous breasts, an easy smile and a calmness about her which was more warming than the fire which continued to blaze. Many dominants used their voice as a weapon, but the woman sitting before me weaved a spell. One that I found myself falling under as I listened carefully.

"My name is Mistress Shawna and for this night, I am your owner. You will address me as Mistress and you will obey my commands without hesitation and without question. If you do so, I will insure that your evening is a special one and that you are granted the opportunity to let your talents be shown to a variety of Masters and Mistresses. And who knows, one of them might find you to be precisely the type of submissive they have always desired. Only time will tell."

I listened, standing there knowing there really was no answer to be made. Her words simply spoken, and she took another sip of wine, then stood and walked up to me. It was her eyes, which looked over me, appraising me as she said softly.

"You have your own uniform and other items correct?"

"Yes Ma'am", as she slightly cocked her head, her eyes not unkind.

Her voice spoke calmly, "What did I tell you Gabrielle, how did I tell you to address me?"

She reached up, taking me by the hair, not in a harsh manner, almost a caress. I trembled, opening my mouth to speak but she slowly shook her head. She forced my eyes to remain on hers in which I saw my reflection, listening as she spoke.

"My name is Mistress Shawna, that is your one and only transgression you will be allowed tonight that will not be met with a punishment. I would suggest you remember that, I can be kind or I can be cruel. It all depends upon you."

With that she stroked my hair, then the side of my face and I felt my eyes close, leaning into her touch. She looked at me closely, watching as my body trembled, embracing her touch as she put down the glass of wine. Without a word being spoken, pulled me gently into her arms. I stood a bit like a statue, my bag still in hand as she enveloped me. Her voice softly in my ear saying,

"You have such pain little one. To desire what you do for so long and to not be allowed to experience it has left you empty, unfulfilled."

I couldn't help it, it was like she was looking directly into my soul, and I felt the sob rise to my throat. The tears burned hot as they filled my eyes and I tried gently to step back. But that was not to be an option. Her arms would not let go, and they supported me as I heard.

\"It's alright to surrender to your emotions Gabrielle. They are a part of you, they remind you of what lives inside of you. Allow her to come out, embrace her, enjoy her."

The words rang true and as she finally allowed her arms to release me, she walked over pouring a new glass of wine, taking a drink and granting me a moment to compose myself. Finally, she turned saying,

"Follow me Gabrielle, we need to get you ready and then I'll show you your duties for this evening."

I followed again, this time further down the hallway, a large bedroom, a sitting table, a bath off of it as she stopped.

"You will shower, there are any items you could possibly need on either the table or in the bathroom. I will return in one hour and I'll expect you to be dressed properly. I will do your hair and your makeup, I want you to have a certain look tonight", and with that she took my leave. I took a deep breath and opened my bag.

She was as good as her word, the appropriate amount of time having passed when I heard the door open. I quickly allowed my eyes to fall. Once again it was the sound of her heels over the hardwood floors which announced her drawing near as I stood. My body quivering dressed before this stranger, something I had never dared do before. As she came to a stop, only inches away from me I saw her hand, her painted fingernails reaching under my chin, Lifting it, bringing my eyes up until they were level with hers.

In the past, in my mind when this moment would happen I would see ridicule or laughter in another's eyes. I was afraid, almost terrified that would be the result. Instead, as I looked into the woman known as Shawna's eye, all I saw was warmth and a soft smile.

"You're not as pretty as your friend said you were dear gurl, you're even more lovely." I couldn't help it; I turned a crimson red and I was rewarded with her gentle laughter, a laugh not at me but with me.

"So sweet to see such a young lady who would blush at such a compliment my dear. Now, sit down at the table for me."

For the next hour it was as if we were simply two friends, two women who enjoyed the others company. She used various tools to do my hair, to do my makeup until she finally reached her hand to mine. Pulling me gently to my feet, taking me over to a full length mirror, as she stood beside me, watching as I gazed at the reflection before me. I felt her hand on my shoulder, almost a gentle squeeze.

"Don't cry dear, it would be a shame to ruin the wonderful job I did on you, don't you think?"

I nodded, catching the sob which threatened to escape, the reflection which I looked upon. My longer auburn hair cascading around my face, the makeup a bit smutty, as if she knew the look I truly desired. A maid dressed in her black and white finery, her skirt short, barely covering the top of the black lace thigh highs, the four inch pumps adorning her feet.

I think the woman who stood beside me knew my emotions were about to overwhelm me when she simply turned saying,

"You will follow me into the kitchen, you have things to prepare and other duties you will need to attend to."

I took one final glance in the mirror, turning then to move as quickly as I could only to come to an abrupt halt as she stopped, turning.

"You do not clomp in heels my dear, you move forward with small, petite steps, you're a woman, not a racehorse."

My face once again flushed a crimson and I lowered my eyes as she once again stepped forth. I did my best to emulate her gait, the sounds of our heels clicking as we entered the kitchen. I stood there, listening, paying attention as she showed me where the various appetizers and wines were located. She showed me the glasses and trays until finally she announced that I should get things ready, that she had to prepare as the guests would be beginning to arrive within an hour.

It was at that moment that a bit of panic set in, the realization others would see me dressed as I was. Fortunately it was not lost on the lady on the house. She crossed the room quickly, her hand reaching up, taking hold of my hair, pulling a bit sharply, my eyes opening wide. A soft whimper escaping my lips as I found myself looking directly into her eyes as her voice remained calm yet confident saying,

"I would hope you would trust me that I would not put you in a position to fail, Gabrielle. Have a bit more faith in me and in yourself, gurl."

Once again, words weren't possible and all I could do was nod, the hand in my hair still holding tight, the eyes boring into mine until I lowered my gaze, my voice barely a whisper,

"Yes Mistress Shawna, thank you." I was rewarded with a bit of a smile, the hand moving from my hair to my face, gently stroking as I closed my eyes. The touch calming as I heard,

"You look beautiful Gabrielle, my guests and I will enjoy you, this I know. Now, begin your preparations."

I obeyed, moving around the kitchen and going about the tasks set forth until, to my surprise, I heard the sound of the doorbell. For a second, I panicked again, until I heard the familiar sound of her voice say,

"Welcome our first arrivals Gabrielle. Take their coats and see to their drink order. I will join them in the living room."

Taking a deep breath, I walked to the door, opening it to see a stunning woman standing there, her green eyes taking in the sight before her. As always I felt the blush rise to my face as she laughed, a musical sound as I said softly,

"Please, won't you come in Miss?" She took a step inside the door, her voice warm in tone saying,

"Not Miss, Mistress Scarlet and you must be Gabrielle, correct?"

"Yes Ma'am,. I mean yes Mistress Scarlet", as once again the blush rose quickly as she laughed anew, handing me her coat. She moved in close saying,

"A white wine gurl, I'll be with Mistress Shawna in the living room."

I nodded turning to hang the coat up only to come to an abrupt halt as I heard her voice say coldly,

"When a dominant talks to you Gabrielle, you will respond, a nod is not acceptable. I should either hear 'Yes Mistress Scarlet' or 'No Mistress Scarlet' and no should be a word that is used very infrequently. Do I make myself clear?"

My voice and my fingers trembled as I bowed my head and replied softly,

"Yes Mistress Scarlet."

The red haired beauty this time giving me a nod as she turned and stepped forward to meet her hostess. I managed to get the coat on the hanger before moving into the kitchen, taking the bottle of white wine which I had opened to breath. I poured it into a wineglass before moving back toward the room where the fire now was glowing embers, the reflection against the two stunning women who stood before it.

I walked up, keeping my eyes lowered as I said, "Your white wine Mistress Scarlet", holding it forth. To my horror seeing how the liquid almost sloshed over the top, my hand trembling horribly but she paid little heed as she took the delicate crystal from my hand.

"Thank you Gabrielle" as I smiled shyly and then replied,

"Mistress Shawna, may I get you a glass as well?"

It really took all I had not to stare at her, my owner at least for this night a vision. Her dress capturing every curve, every promise her body held, and I felt my heart soar as she smiled at me.

"Of course Gabrielle, that would be lovely." Mistress Scarlet's eyes twinkled as I quickly replied,

"Yes Mistress Shawna, thank you."

As I turned, hearing the long red haired beauty say, "A quick learner, that will bode you well gurl."

I blushed as I heard both of them laugh, the sound pleasing.

By the time I returned with another glass for the hostess her other guests began to arrive. I was busy opening the door, taking coats, preparing drinks. Finally I began to take the appetizers out into the room, moving around to those in attendance, serving quietly as they spoke among themselves. It was not a large gathering, only a total of eight others in attendance. Three couples along with the two dominant women. I had ascertained by hearing tidbits of conversation that two of the men were Masters, the other couple the woman a Domme, her husband her slave.

As I had attended to my duties, both of the women had watched carefully, talking amongst themselves. If I had been privy to their words I would have blushed anew. They saw my attempts to serve, how hard I was trying and both nodded their approval. Little did I know though that they had also pulled a few of the others aside, speaking in whispers. Setting forth a plan to allow me to further embrace my position, my desires. Shawna had heard quite a bit about me from her friend and she was determined to give me an opportunity to shine.

There was a request for a fresh glass of wine and as I returned and stood before the gentleman who requested it, he reached out with one hand for the stem. With his other hand he allowed it to move underneath my short skirt, finding my bum. I gasped, jerking and to my horror the glass spilled, the liquid flying forth, landing directly on his shirt. His face which had shown a smile only seconds before quickly turned stormy as Shawna moved in. Her voice slightly tinged with disapproval saying,

"Gabrielle, how clumsy of you, what do you say to Master James?"

I stood there, wishing the ground would open up and swallow me, my voice almost inaudible. I stammered forth my apology only to hear his mutterings, wondering how difficult it was to find adequate help, as my shame grew deeper and deeper. I heard Mistress ask the gentleman to please follow me into the kitchen, club soda would get the stain out and that I would take care of it.

I moved slowly into the kitchen, missing the smiles playing on both of the Mistress' faces and the one on the man who confidently strode behind me. It had gone precisely as they had hoped, my reaction just as they had planned. When the door closed behind us a soft gasp escaped my lips as his hand found my arm. Turning me around, his voice confidently saying,

"The shirt is of little matter but I require something different in payment for your actions. On your knees gurl, now."

For a brief moment, only a passing second or two I just stood there. Then the look on his face turned dark and I quickly obeyed, falling to my knees, my head bowed. I heard the familiar sound of the zipper being pulled down as my body began to shake. His hand finding my hair, the pull sharp, my mouth opening wide to cry out in pain only to have it quickly filled. In reality, it was a fantasy come true. I was dressed as a maid, on my knees before a dominant but at that moment, I was lost, completely lost in my submission. Unaware that the door to the kitchen had been slightly opened, my back to it, two pairs of eyes watched what was unfolding.

I whimpered softly as my mouth was full, his cock quickly growing larger and harder as his hand continued to hold me in position, moving me to bring him maximum pleasure. I worked hard to not anger him anymore than I had already by my actions. His eyes fell on the door, seeing we had not one but two voyeurs. He smiled wickedly, once again forcing my face in tight against his groin. My whimpers growing louder and I was gagging as he took advantage of me.

For the next few minutes the only sounds that of the man's deep breathing and that of his cock filling my mouth. Whimpers, moans, and slurps mixing into a prelude of sound leading to him beginning to move faster and faster. Suddenly, without warning he pulled free. An audible plop sounding, a long trail of my spit trailing from my lips to his cock which he quickly grasped. He pulled my head up and with that a long string of hot, sticky cum exploded forth, hitting me directly in the face.

The hand in my hair was unrelenting, forcing me to close my eyes as cum continued to hit my face until finally he allowed his grip to relinquish its hold. I remained on my knees, my head now bowed down as he took his cock in hand, wiping it clean in my hair. He laughed saying,

"You should be clumsy more often gurl, you have a lovely mouth."

My face flushed anew as he straightened his clothing and took his leave. I missed the smile he exchanged with Mistress Shawna as she stepped into the kitchen, walking over to where I knelt.

"Gabrielle, there are several guests who require your attention gurl, get up." I did so as she walked over, picking up a dish cloth, handing it to me as she said,

"Clean your face, you look like a common whore."

I stood there trembling, missing the smile which came to her face as she returned to her party.

I obeyed, once again finding myself in the midst of the others, having cleaned up as best I could. Based on the laughter and the words of the man named James I knew everyone had been told of what had transpired, my shame evident to all. As the night finally drew to a close, I found myself picking up glasses, straightening up only to hear a familiar voice.

"Gabrielle, Mistress Scarlet tells me that when you greeted her at the door you did not show her the proper respect she was entitled to, is that correct?"

All I could do was stand there, my hands full of plates and glasses, seeing once again the look of disapproval on her face as my silence admitted it was true. She shook her head, as I tried not to cry.

"Very well, she demands you be punished for your actions and you will honor her by submitting to it. Finish in the kitchen and then join us in the master bedroom."

By the time I arrived, the room was mostly dark, the only illumination that of candles flickering. I stood at the entrance only to hear Mistress Scarlet say,

"Come over here gurl, I want you bent over, your hands on the bed."

I moved quickly, obeying as I saw only a glimpse of not one, but the two Mistress's moving around, dressed now in visions of lace and silk. My furtive glances never quite seeing them completely until I felt a pair of hands take hold of my own lace, pulling the panties down as I cried out. The first slash of the riding crop landing directly on my bare bum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Maid to Order

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds