• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Young Black Pussy

Young Black Pussy

12

It was Saturday morning, and Tanya Turner was on her way to an important meeting with Mister Grover at his apartment. This meeting and other weekend sessions with him would determine her grade in the World History class he taught at the high school she attended. The Saturday meetings with him were very important for her, because the scholarship she was striving for would depend on that grade and those she earned in her other classes. Tanya was bright and worked and studied hard and was able to ace those other classes, but the foreign names and the dates in ancient history seemed to evaporate from her mind. That was why she needed the special help, and Howard Grover -- Howie during their private sessions -- had been willing to provide that special help in acing his class too.

Howard Grover was more than just willing; he was extremely glad to provide that special help, because he enjoyed their sessions immensely, and he knew Tanya did too. He was aware that, like most students, she had little or no interest in the subject, even though he found it fascinating, which was why he had studied it so extensively. To fellow enthusiasts in his classes, he liked teaching World History, but he could also accept the lack of interest of Tanya and most other students. He couldn't help her memorize dates, and he knew of no way to help her remember the tongue-twisting names of so many of the historical figures, but he could see to it that she got straight A's which, he was aware, she needed for the scholarship she had to get to attend a high quality university.

He was white and divorced and horny, in his early thirties, with thinning hair and a slight paunch. Howard was fascinated by some of the lovely girls and young women who were students at the school, but he knew they were all off-limits for him. Some of them were under 18 years old, strictly jailbait, and even those who were old enough would want little or nothing to do with a man as old and undesirable as he. At least, that was the case until he was approached one lucky day by one of the students who was doing poorly in his class and wanted some special assistance to improve her grades.

Tanya was an African-American and one of the best looking girls in the school where he taught -- tall and bosomy with a clear, milk chocolate complexion and fine features, topped with long black hair. Her big, brown and expressive eyes were her prettiest asset except, of course, for her gorgeous figure. One day, she came to see him after school was over for the day and made him an offer he could not refuse. If he agreed to give her straight A's in his class, she would come to his apartment on Saturday mornings for almost any kind of sex he desired from her.

Hoping to present her case better, Tanya had removed her bra earlier, and she opened her blouse in front of him to show off her luscious bare breasts, which made Howard even more eager to accept her offer. Before doing that, though, he checked her records to be sure she was 18 years old. Although the school frowned on sex between students and faculty, it wasn't actually illegal, unless one of the participants was under that watershed age. She was old enough, and he accepted her offer, and the result was highly beneficial to both teacher and student. Tanya started receiving the high grades she wanted and needed, and he got the hottest sex he had ever had, even better than before his former wife divorced him for infidelity.

"Yes?" he answered the intercom when he heard the buzzer.

"It's me, Tanya, Mr. Grover."

"Okay, c'mon in." He pressed the button that would buzz as it unlocked the front door and stood by the entrance to his apartment to wait for the young hotsy to join him.

She had as much fun at their sessions as he did, so Tanya hurried up the stairs to the apartment where she was awaited. The door was open, and she walked in, to be greeted by a hug and kiss with Howie. Although she brought her backpack with her textbook and some school supplies, neither of them made any kind of pretense that they were meeting for anything but sex. The books and other things, still in the backpack were left on the sofa in the living room, and the man and woman strolled into his bedroom to start enjoying what they both liked to do. There they stopped and stood facing each other beside the bed, which he had already prepared for them by covering it with a clean bottom sheet and some pillows in clean cases.

With no need for conversation, Howard reached out and began unfastening the buttons on Tanya's blouse and she did the same for his shirt. He finished first, and she turned around to let him pull the garment off her and unhook her bra. As usual, she teased a bit by holding the cups in front of the succulent breasts they were covering and delaying what she knew he loved seeing and fondling. The game only lasted a few seconds until she tossed the bra on top of the chair where her blouse lay and finished removing Howie's shirt. With both of them naked above the waist, Tanya sat lay on her back with a pillow under her head, because she knew what would be happening next, and they would both love it.

She was still wearing her skin-tight designer jeans that showed off her shapely ass, but Howard would be removing that and her socks and panties -- she had removed her shoes at the door to the apartment -- while she was lying on the bed. He had more important things to do just then, starting with cupping those delightful breasts in his hands and leaning forward to start licking their dark brown nipples. Tanya was very much into the sexual fun they were already sharing, and the adorable nubbins immediately started becoming erect. As the horny History teacher's tongue alternated between them, her body started squirming under him, and she could feel her pussy becoming wet.

Howard could smell the delectable juices Tanya was producing, and he knew how delicious they would be. He was having too much fun with her breasts to want to leave them right away, so he drew one into his mouth to start sucking while his tongue caressed the rigid nipple and the pebbly areola. Once again, his mouth alternated between the lovely twins, while Tanya cooed in joy and her whole body writhed blissfully on the bed.

The aroma of her pussy became irresistible, and he left her breasts and began kissing and licking and nuzzling his way down her flat belly. She was so eager to get his mouth on her crotch, Tanya actually pushed on his shoulders to help him on his way. Once he reached her Mount of Venus, Howard slid off the bed, quickly got back on at the foot and walked on his knees. When she saw him approaching her, the aroused young woman spread her legs and Howie knelt between them to unfasten the waistband of her jeans.

He pulled them down past her hips and around her ass, which she raised from the bed to help, and down and all the way off, taking her sox with them. With those out of the way, Howie leaned forward to breathe deeply of the delectable musky aroma of her pussy, before peeling off her wet panties and tossing them aside, leaving the sexy young African-American completely naked and lying on the bed before him. Once more he approached her, and she raised her legs; he ducked under them to let them rest on his shoulders and leaned in close. With his arms wrapped around her thighs, his face was just inches from the source of the incredible fragrance that had induced him to temporarily abandon the hotsy's gorgeous breasts.

He had eaten the teenager's pussy before, but he could never get tired of gazing on its beauty. Her surrounding skin was a soft tan, covered with a close carpet of curly dark pubic hair that bordered her pink slit where her inner lips, dark red and swollen with her lust, were crowding their way through. Using his fingers, he gently spread that narrow aperture to contemplate the beauty of its pink wetness and to inhale the cloud of fragrance that arose to please his nostrils. Some of her nectar had trickled onto her lips and, when he extended his tongue to sample it, the taste was even more delightful than the scent.

Tanya's pussy was a treat for all of Howard's senses, with its beauty, aroma and flavor, and her happy cooing was music to his ears, but the best was the way she felt to his mouth. He started on the insides of her thighs, where her tan skin was soft and smooth and his tongue sluiced up all the juices that had dripped there. After cleaning off Tanya's legs, he began licking upward on her crotch, catching the nectar as it trickled from the pink hole that was its source.

"Oooo, I love that, Howie. Keep licking me there," she murmured while her body squirmed under him.

No urging was necessary, because there was little he loved more than eating the pussy of a beautiful young woman such as the one under his face. Besides her beauty, she was sensuous, and responded to what his tongue was doing, and later she would respond to his cock when it was in the same delightful place. Taking his time, he began on one of her outer lips and let his mouth meander slowly in the general direction of her mons. His tongue stroked over her curly pubic hair, sending ripples of pleasure coursing through him.

Tanya was receiving even greater thrills from what the teacher's mouth was doing. Eating her pussy was something some of her stupid boyfriends were unwilling to do, considering it to be unmanly, which was their loss, and had been her lack until she found a man with better sense. She had heard friends discussing that particular sexual delight, but had never experienced it until her first tryst with Howie. Since then, any of those guys who wanted any other kind of sex with her had to first bring her to a climax with their tongues and lips.

Howard would be doing that for her, but it would take him a long and mutually pleasurable time. He was in no hurry, and neither was she. Slowly, he licked upward on her outer lip, covering the same area many times over until he reached Tanya's Mount of Venus. He kissed her there, and wasted no time before bringing his mouth back down to where he had started and devouring all the delicious juice she had produced. After this snack, he started licking her other outer lip.

This one was treated the same way and, after he had kissed her mons again, Howard raised his head to gaze on Tanya's face and sexy form. What he saw was quite gratifying, because the lovely young woman's body was writhing in bliss, with her big breasts swaying back and forth. Her head was nestled in the pillow, with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of joy. She noticed the brief cessation of the oral pleasuring and opened her eyes to look at the man's face between her thighs.

"Don't stop, Howie. Keep eating my pussy. That feels so wonderful!"

He said nothing; his response was to do what she wanted, because it was what he wanted more than anything. Once again, his tongue cleaned all the nectar from where it had gushed onto her lips and crotch before starting to elicit more of the delicious treat. As he loves to do, he started between a pair of inner and outer lips, pressing his face close to her delightful pussy, which started fucking up into his face.

The first pace his tongue caressed was the extremely smooth area between the origins of the lips. He knew this to be one of her most sensitive places on her pussy, and he gently licked Tanya there while she started moaning in pleasure. Howard was almost moaning for the same reason, it felt so good to his tongue, besides the delectable flavor and aroma of her fresh juices. Slowly, his tongue worked its way up until he reached the place where the lips are close together, and there he tilted his head slightly so he could slide his tongue into the seam between them.

The sensation of the different textures was incredible! The outer lip was slick and wet and the inner one was spongy from being swollen with Tanya's lust. Taking his time and relishing every second, Howard slowly licked upward until he reached the end of her inner lip. He paused once more and raised his head to survey the effect his ministrations were having on the student.

Her movements were even more pronounced, rocking from side to side on her ass while her head, eyes still closed and mouth open in bliss, was rolling from side to side on her pillow. He grinned inwardly and his mouth returned to just below her dripping hole to devour all the fresh nectar before starting upward between the other pair of inner and outer labia.

Tanya's eyes weren't closed, just slitted, and she saw Howie's face, smeared with what she knew were the juices from her pussy. She didn't interrupt her happy sounds to say anything, because she so much preferred he continue what he was doing rather than engage in idle chitchat. The beautiful girl knew she was getting close to an orgasm, and that it would be her best since the previous Saturday, and she wanted nothing to prevent that or even delay it too much.

She had given herself completely over to the exquisite pleasure she was getting, although she did watch the progress of the top of his head as it moved between her thighs. Tanya saw how Howie's head moved around and she felt his tongue devouring what she knew were her fresh juices and, especially, she felt the joy radiating out from where his tongue was stroking her. When that wet giver of pleasure started between her other pair of inner and outer lips, her responses became stronger because, once again, he started with the smooth and very sensitive place between the origins of the labia.

Tanya's moans of pleasure changed completely to whimpers and sobs, and her pussy started fucking up into the face of the man who was giving her such a fabulous time. She was ready to cum; she needed to cum, and she let the man who had his head between her thighs know it.

"Suck my clit, Howie. Make me cum," she implored him.

He smiled inwardly, because he knew she was on the verge of a climax, but he wanted to raise her sexual excitement to its apex. Howard's mouth continued traveling upward on the second pair of lips as it had on the first, providing him with a tremendous amount of fun and driving Tanya toward the orgasm she craved. The teenager's movements were wild, but he clung to her thighs and continued licking. When he reached the end of her inner lip, Howard raised his face to gaze again on the pussy that was so delicious and delightful.

Her clit had pushed its way completely out from under its protective hood and resembled a lovely pink pearl. The muscles in Tanya's thighs had rotated out slightly, presenting her pussy even more fully to his mouth. Her movements were much more erratic than the last time he looked, with her body rocking from side to side and her head, with her face a mask of joy, tossing aimlessly on the pillow. She was at the peak of arousal, and it was time for her to cum.

After feasting on all her fresh juices, Howard brought his mouth back to engulf Tanya's clit.

"Yes! Yes! Suck me!" was her verbal response, and her pussy fucked even more strongly into his face.

With his lips acting as a seal at the base of her clit, Howard started sucking the swollen morsel, with his mouth working at the same tempo as the thrusts of Tanya's pussy. His tongue remained active, stroking the sides and top of the little darling while she pitched and bucked under him for most of a minute, before letting out a cry of utter joy.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Suck my clit!"

Tanya's strong, young thighs clamped onto the temples of the man who had brought her to that condition, and her hands buried themselves in his thinning hair as she bounced up and down on her ass, ramming her pussy into his face. Her legs swung from side to side, carrying Howie a willing prisoner, as he clung to her thighs and kept his mouth clamped on her clit while his agile tongue continued caressing her. Abruptly, Tanya let out another shout, even happier than the first. All her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy into his face for a final time before collapsing on top of the bed.

After her momentous orgasm, Tanya's muscles relaxed. Her arms flopped out at her sides and her legs released their grip but remained draped over Howie's shoulders. He backed away and let them drop onto the bed before pressing his mouth in closely and feasting on the fresh nectar from the teenager's thighs, crotch and all around her pussy. He left the juices inside the pink hole that had produced them, so they would be able to perform their natural function of lubrication during the fucking that would be starting momentarily. After he had swallowed all the delicious treat he would allow himself, Howie backed away and got off the bed.

He didn't go very far, just to the dresser where he had left some condoms as part of preparing for his session with the sexy young African-American. He unwrapped one and rolled it onto his cock before climbing back onto the bed and kneeling near the foot. Tanya was still sprawled on her back with her legs spread and her eyes closed in bliss but, when she felt the bed shaking, she opened them and gazed at the erection that would soon be plunging in and out of her pussy.

She smiled lewdly at the sight. His cock was long and thick and hard, just what she loved inside her. "That was great, Howie. I really love it when you eat my pussy like that and I cum the way I just did. Your cock's got a tough act to follow, but I know it can do it."

He smiled, equally confident, and approached while she reached down and spread her pussy lips. When he was between her knees, with one hand holding his shaft to guide it, Howard leaned forward and placed his other hand on the bed to support his weight. When she felt the head of Howie's cock pressing against her pussy and how it was moved around to spread her lubricating juices, Tanya guided it so it was centered in the soft hole where it would be made welcome. With both of them ready, Howard pushed forward and felt his cock slide between the hotsy's fingers and plunge into her wet hole where it belonged.

As the head of the stiff cock wedged into her pussy, a great burst of pleasure washed over Tanya's body, and she moaned in response. Seconds later, Howie thrust forward again, and she was inundated with a greater wave of joy. She had done a fair amount of fucking in her life, but Tanya always reveled in the sensation of a cock head spreading open the entrance to her pussy, and could never get jaded by the sensation.

"God, that feels good," she murmured. "Ooooo, yeah!" The last exclamation was in response to another thrust forward, when almost half the horny teacher's big cock was buried inside her."

It felt great to him too. Howard could feel the internal muscles in Tanya's pussy massaging his shaft, sending gushers of pleasure radiating out to reverberate through his body. His cock was far enough inside her that he no longer needed to guide it, so he let go and started using both hands to support his weight as he thrust forward again. Almost all his cock glided into place, and the young woman under him moaned again, and her body writhed from the intense pleasure she was getting.

He looked down on her face and smiled; she smiled back and raised her arms to invite him to lie atop her. It was an offer he could not refuse, and Howard slid his forearms along the bed, under her shoulders. He could feel her rigid nipples scraping his chest, but his weight was supported on his elbows and knees so Tanya could move freely under him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down beside hers so she could whisper in his ear.

"I love that, Howie. I love your cock in my pussy, and I want it all."

There was no need to whisper, but it seemed right, considering the intimacy they were sharing. He drew back his hips, paused for a few seconds, and slowly drove his cock forward again. When Tanya felt the hard cylinder surging into her pussy, she spread her legs farther apart to allow an additional fraction of an inch to be crammed into her, hooked her ankles around the man's legs and pulled herself forward to meet him. Her juices splashed over both of them as every inch of his cock plowed into her pussy. Their pubic hair mingled, and they both moaned loudly from the joy they were getting and giving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Young Black Pussy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds