• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Sneaks In

Daughter Sneaks In

Disclaimer*** this story contains non-consensual sex.

**************************************************

Marcella climbed the trellis and slid the bedroom window open. She climbed back into her bedroom, coming back from a night out with her friends. Even though Marcella was 19 she still lived at home while she went to the local college and had to follow her parent's rules. Her mother and father did not allow her to go out on school nights unless she was home by 10pm. And for a girl her age the night life was just starting at that time. She waited until her parents were asleep and then had snuck out.

Marcella removed her skirt, and then she took off her shirt and bra. She was standing in her dark room in only her lacy panties. She didn't notice him seating in the chair in the corner, in nothing more than his robe. He had been thinking about being with her for months and had planned ahead. This was not the first night he had watched her sneak back in.

She was beautiful with her long brown curly hair, big brown eyes, nicely round butt, and those wonderful 36C breasts. He knew she had been sneaking in and out of the house. And was filled with jealousy just thinking about what she was doing. He moved quietly towards her.

Marcella was reaching for her nightgown on the back of her bedroom door when a hand came around her mouth. She started to struggle and then a voice whispered hotly in her ear to be still. She knew that it was her dad's voice so she relaxed. He whispered in her ear again and told her he was going to remove his hand and that she should not scream. She nodded ok. He removed his hand. She didn't have time say anything because he quickly placed a gag around her mouth. Marcella started to struggle; she wasn't sure what was happening. He pulled the sash from his robe and tied her hands together behind her back. He told her she had been a very bad girl.

His hand slid slowly around to cup her breast. He sighed. He was finally feeling her tits. She started to struggle again. This only made it more exciting for him. He took his thumb and index finger and started to play with her nipple. He was pleased when her body started to respond, her nipples were hardening. He started to grind against her ass. He removed his hand and pushed her head against the door, he used his knee to spread her legs apart. He pulled her panties down, she struggled more. He slapped her ass and told her to behave. He moved his hand to her pussy; he slid a finger between the already damp folds.

He told her she was beautiful. He slid a finger inside her pussy and moved it around until he felt her g-spot. She started to hump his finger. He added another finger to her sopping wet pussy. He finger fucked her until she came. Marcella mumbled through the gag. He grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock. He placed the head between her ass cheeks and slowly moved it up and down her crack. She whimpered. He told her not to worry, he would fuck her ass but first he had to cum in her sweet pussy. He slid his hard cock into her pussy opening. He slowly pushed into her wet vagina. He was pleased when he felt some resistance. He couldn't believe he was getting to deflower his sweet daughter. She screamed through the gag at the pain. He kissed her neck and told her he loved the feel of her sweet pussy wrapped around his cock. Marcella started to cry, she could not believe what was happening. He pumped in and out of her.

He pounded her pussy, he was close to cumming. He pulled out of her. He dragged her to the bed. He removed his robe and climbed onto the bed with her. He went to kiss her and she turned her head away. He bent down and gave her nipple a little bite. Her father moved to sit on her legs and helped her to a sitting position. He untied her hands from behind her back and retied them to the bed post. Marcella looked up at him terrified. He bent down to kiss her nice full lips again, she turned her head away. He grabbed her face in his hands and told her if she didn't play nice he was going to tie her legs to the bed as well. He went down again and this time she kissed him.

He licked and kissed down her neck. He placed his hand on her breast and massaged them. He licked her nipples. Taking turns sucking each hard little pebble into his mouth. She arched her back, trying to shove more of her tits in his mouth. Marcella could feel his hard cock on her leg. He took a hold of his cock and slid inside of her wet pussy. He was pounding in and out of her. Marcella was bucking her hips wildly up at him. He leaned down and nibbled on her ear. He whispered to her that he was about to feel her sweet pussy with all his cum. Marcella tried to close her legs around him but this only caused his dick to enter her deeply and to hold him closer. He came inside of her, streams of hot cum hitting against the walls of her vagina. He continued to pump into her and soon she also climaxed.

Once he was spent he kissed her again and told her what a good girl she had been. He told her not to bother telling her mother what had happened because she would never believe her. He untied her. Marcella looked at him. He kissed her again and she returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to her. He smiled. He told her had to get back to bed.

Marcella and her father continued fucking each other whenever they could. A few months later he noticed that Marcella was sick in the mornings a lot. He asked her if she was ok and she said it was just the flu. He smiled knowing that in a couple more months his baby girl would be having his baby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Sneaks In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds