• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

1234

DAY ONE

I got in from taking Carol to the airport at just after 8, it was beginning to get dark. Late September, winter would be here soon. But I had a weekend on my own while she accompanied an ageing aunt to her own sister's funeral in Glasgow. Carol had volunteered, she liked the aunt and did not insist on my going with her.

So I was on my own. What to do this weekend? My main interest was very regrettably ruled out, I needed a substitute. Well maybe not, I could see what was happening on my favourite chat-line, maybe have a decent conversation or two. I switched on the PC and made a coffee while it loaded, then logged onto the Internet and started the program. When it connected me to the server I accessed the channel and looked down the list of the 'girls' chatting.

'Girls'? Yes, like me. I am a transvestite, a man who like to dress up sometimes. In women's clothes that is, sometimes the lot, bra and panties, high heels, make up, everything. OK, some people may think it weird but I don't, in fact many of us don't. We are basically ordinary people, don't do anyone else any harm, just like our 'hobby'.

I say 'our' hobby but I am not a social TV (that's short for transvestite). Strictly solo, me. I looked down the list, several names, mainly girls' names though I knew they were all really men, like me. I'm Ben actually, but I use the name 'Bethany' online.

I tried a brief chat with in the chat-room but she had to go soon after, then started up a chat. But I soon realised 'she' was not really serious about dressing, probably just a gay guy pretending, looking for some sex.

Then.

Hi there Bethany

Sara! Now that was a name I knew, and knew well. He was a guy called Richard and we had some great fun chatting and emailing to each other.

Hello there Sara. How are you?

We even swapped stories, tales about TVs which we had written, and indeed collaborated on some, writing alternate chapters to try to excite each other.

I am fine. You? What are you up to?

It was the same boring start to chats, but polite I suppose. I typed back.

Fine here but on my own, Carol is away all weekend so I thought I would chat to someone. Are you dressed?

Which, to a TV, means are you dressed in your 'hobby' clothes, bra and panties, high heels etc. Actually, I say hobby - which it was to me - though to some guys it's more of a lifestyle, some going for a more substantial transition or a sex change.

Yes, dressed tonight and really feeling good.

In what, please tell.

We always like to hear what other TVs are wearing.

White blouse, see-through, black skirt, black undies, stockings and heels, also have done my makeup and wig.

Wow, sounds great, is Jemma not in then or does she approve of this now?

Jemma is Richard's wife, she sort-of accepted his dressing to an extent but was not too happy with maybe more extreme expressions of femininity.

Jemma is away with family for the weekend, that's why I am able to dress fully, go all the way, I feel gorgeous.

I am sure you look it too my darling

Wish you could see me.

Me too. I am on my own too, Carol is away in Scotland until Sunday night.

Are you dressed?

No

Why not? A perfect time to have some fun.

Problems. No wig. I tried spraying it clean last week, and a fair part of it dissolved! It was synthetic, be careful if you try cleaning yours

Was it expensive?

Quite but not very. I should maybe get a decent one, maybe longer and a bit more blonde.

Richard was a nice TV, not like some of the nasties you sometimes come across. An idea was beginning to form in my mind, suddenly it rushed to the front. I started typing furiously

Is Jemma away all night? all weekend?

Gets back Monday lunchtime

Sounds nice. Any commitments, any plans for the weekend?

CONNECTION HAS BEEN TERMINATED. DO YOU WISH TO RECONNECT?

Blast. Sometimes that happens, random glitch in the power supply or something, it just switches off. I rapidly switched my modem off and on and set up the reconnect, then logged on again. I checked the list of girls, Richard was still there.

Sorry about that, very, something switched me off. Back on again Ok. You still there?

Yes

Anything planned for the weekend?

Not really, shopping, some DIY etc. I may get another chance to dress.

We could meet.

There was a pause. I expected that. One of the nasty things about chat-rooms is that you can fool people, especially if they can't see you (clever geeks nowadays have digital cameras too, but not me or Richard). So people often say or arrange something they have no intention of doing just to see the reaction.

Are you serious?

Yes. Both wives away, is this too good an 'OPPORTUNITY'?

I had used that word and put in the capitals and inverted commas deliberately, Richard would know what I mean. I had told him on an earlier occasion of my first 'opportunity', similar to this, a young TV whose parents were away for the night, I was sitting there dressed as Bethany chatting when 'he' suggested a meet. I had been tempted but had chickened out and regretted it ever since. But could it happen now?

Sounds possible. How?

Let me think.

I had been thinking hard ever since I suggested it, coming up with a feasible plan. Like many TVs we had not swapped names or addresses etc, just 'met' online and chatted. But I knew he was in Yorkshire and I was in Warwick. Far but not too far, not Portsmouth and Inverness.

Could you drive out now? Dressed? We could meet somewhere between us, say at Trowell service station on the M1? Remember?

Again, I had commented to Richard before. Carol and I had stopped at Trowell Services, on the M1, one evening, it had struck me then it was a perfect meeting place, a bit public and a bit private. And meeting in cars, in the dark, well, if either of us didn't like it we could just drive off.

Are you REALLY serious?

Capitals on the IRC is shouting! Maybe Richard did want to.

YES

There was another pause.

OK then. When and how?

Tonight. I can be there by 11 o'clock. Can you?

There was yet another pause. Had I scared him (or her) off? (Gender is sometimes difficult to address between TVs!)

Yes. How will we meet?

I had to think quickly again, chances like this were few and far between, I was getting excited by the prospect and was determined not to waste it.

North or Southbound.

North

OK. Not by the main entrance, too many people there maybe, though there won't be too many at this time on a Friday night. Just by the entrance into the actual car park. OK?

OK

We both stop there, at about 11, it will be fully dark by then.

I typed in the letter and first three numbers, and the colour and make of my car. I KNEW Richard was serious when he replied in kind. This was the first time we had exchanged any real personal data. I was interested, his car was the same year as mine and the same colour. Not the same make but very much an equivalent, it confirmed what I had thought, we really were so similar. I was really beginning to get excited by the thought of this. I had always been a totally 'solo' cross-dresser, not into clubs or anything, the thought of meeting someone with the same interest....

Will you tell Carol about this?

Probably not

Actually, certainly not. I think she would be appalled

The trouble sometimes with the chat system is when both people type together, it often confuses the flow. On this occasion I had just pressed the RETURN key to send that comment when, immediately, Richard's reply appeared on my screen.

I will certainly not be able to tell Jemma, she would be appalled.

I had to smile, indeed Richard and I were SO similar.

What will you wear?

Let's not discuss that now, I may change my mind if I think about it. I am going to sign off now - and go and get in my car. I may change just a little and refresh my makeup. If I don't act at once I may back out. Let's go for it.

OK. Bye XXXX

Bye XXXXX

Transvestites in chat rooms almost always do that, send 'virtual kisses' at the end of the chat. I know it sounds silly but, well, again it's harmless. I sat for a moment to think. Did I realise what I had just let myself in for? YES, definitely. I logged off the channel and switched my machine off, then sat quietly for another moment.

Though I had considered before this sort of thing, I had really never thought it would actually happen. But now I had to. Richard was going to be there, it would be cruel not to rendezvous. After all, he was taking the risk, coming dressed. Not me. I grabbed my jacket from the peg in the hall, checked there was something in my wallet, for emergencies. Locked the back door, and out of the front. My car was still on the drive, I backed out and was off.

I took me longer than I had thought to get there, I drove very carefully, no point in having an accident or getting stopped on an occasion such as this. It was two minutes past when I pulled off the M1 and into the service station. I could see several cars down at the far end of the car park by the actual services. And just one car near the entrance. I swung round and faced it across the access road.

I looked, peered at the number plate. Yes. I switched my lights off. The lights on the other car went on, then off. I hoped he had recognised my number. We both waited, maybe for about fifteen seconds. Then I decided, I opened my door and got out. And as I did so, the door of the other car opened, and - a woman got out. Even in that light I could tell. I could just see the reflection from nylon-clad legs, and from longish smooth hair.

'She' paused, hesitating. I decided I should make the move, so shut my own door and walked across.

"Hello Sara".

"Hi Ben".

We both just stood for a few seconds.

"Shall we go over and sit in my car" I offered.

Richard didn't speak, just started to move. We crossed to my car, I held the door open for 'Sara' to get in, then went round.

"How was the journey?" I asked - silly start to such a conversation. "I mean, did you get out of the house OK at home. Any problems?"

"No, it was fine" he said. "It was dark already by the time I set off. I got out and away and just kept on going, didn't have to stop, even at lights, all the way here."

I knew what he meant, being uncertain how convincing you look and having to stop at traffic lights, specially with a car next to you. I turned to have a proper look, Richard knew he was being 'inspected'.

"Well then go on, tell me, how do I look?"

It really was difficult in that light, I asked if he would mind if I turned on the interior light, briefly, there were no other cars parked near us. In the better light I gave him a close inspection. The hair, or rather wig, was nice and the makeup was impeccable, GORGEOUS lips and very good eye makeup. Almost no beard line visible. Gold earrings, a white blouse and black skirt to just above the knee. And what seemed to be gorgeous legs, in black stockings or tights with court shoes, about 2" heels I guessed. And just how good did he look?

"Sara, I am impressed, you gave me the impression you were much bigger than you look, no, really, impressive."

"And could I pass? Go on. Be honest, I know the answer really."

I had to think, to give an honest answer without causing too much distress. I looked carefully at the figure beside me. There were so many female characteristics, a few of them 'original', many artificial, it really was difficult to give a truly honest answer. I put the internal light on again for a few seconds and looked.

"OK, Sara, what I really see here is a transvestite, but a good one. In these conditions it would be very difficult to make a proper comment. But maybe from a slight distance, not in daylight, maybe you could - pass."

"Thanks anyway, Ben" came a rather resigned reply.

"Hey, Sara, don't let it get you down. In so many ways you look really good. And you maybe haven't prepared fully, this was sprung on you. Wasn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"No, really Sara. Tell you what. Let us go for a walk. That always gives me a buzz. Just being in one sense out in the open. Just down the car park and back. I guarantee nobody will 'spot' you. And what if they do? Anyway, Sara, I have to admit, I want to see those legs!"

I could tell, Richard was rather taken with the idea. He looked round, then at me.

"OK, Ben, I am game if you are!"

We both got out, I went round the car rapidly to 'help' him exit, we stood together. I took his hand, which rather surprised him. We set off walking towards the café area, he was a bit nervous naturally and was gripping my hand tight.

"OK Sara?" I asked, remembering my own first such outing. "Don't worry, no-one will notice"

A car came up behind and passed us. Then another but for some reason this one didn't go right up to the café, it stopped just in front of us to one side.

"Just keep walking" I whispered.

We walked together, just like any other couple we both hoped, past it. A very tall guy, maybe as much as 6-3, trotted past us, on his way towards the phones. He smiled politely as he passed, looking at me and at my companion. There was absolutely no sign he saw anything wrong, just me and my girlfriend or wife walking towards the café area.

"Evening" I said, and looked at Richard.

He was having a good time, I could tell.

"How are you coping with the shoes?" I asked.

I knew that even low stilettos can cause problems.

"I am coping fine, look Ben, you have done this sort of thing before, I haven't. Can we go back now? That area in front is pretty bright."

He was right of course. I led us towards the phones to one side of the main café area, then turned to face Richard so his back was towards the light.

"Just wait there for a moment. OK, now, I'll come round the other side, we can head back."

Which is what we did, walking steadily, holding hands, with no problem at all. We went to Richard's car. We got in and carried on talking for a while, both agreed that our respective wives should NOT be told about this. We just gossiped for maybe a quarter of an hour, about what clothes we have, what we like to wear, where we got them and so on.

"Look, Ben, thanks for turning out like this. It IS my first time you know, and I have to drive back, I think I had better be going."

"Right Sara. But. I was thinking on my way here, hoping we would get on as well as wondering what you would look like. I hope you enjoyed the outing."

"Oh yes, well, we didn't do much did we but, first time, you know."

"Right. Anyway, as I said, I was thinking. Do you want to meet again tomorrow evening? Another 'opportunity' if you see what I mean. Give you time to prepare this time. Do your nails maybe."

Even in that light I could see Richard was tempted - but unsure.

"Meet here again?"

"Well, I thought - how about coming to our place. It's quite a drive but maybe not TOO far. I could do a meal, we could be more leisurely, take our time a bit more easily."

"Sounds like a good idea Ben, but I am not sure."

"OK, I understand. Maybe you could have a look at my clothes, I have a few more than you, I think, I know some of them will fit."

That convinced him! He smiled at the thought.

"OK, Sara, let's leave it at this. You email me early tomorrow morning, by 10? Saying yes or no. I will send details of where and when and how, I have a map on disc we used for a party last year. When you get it, email again to confirm, yes or no. How about that?"

I had given him a way out if needed.

"OK".

He was going to get in his car, then turned to me.

"Ben"

I turned, he leaned forward and, very gently, gave me a very brief kiss on the lips!

"Thanks". He got in his car, started up and was off. I stood for a few seconds thinking, then turned and drove home myself. I definitely would not tell Carol about that.

DAY TWO

In the morning, after a slightly restless night's sleep, I got up later than usual. Normally I'm about before 8 even on a Saturday but that day I surfaced at 9. I don't know why but I switched on the PC straight away, even before dressing. There was a Hotmail from Sara! Already!

Subject: Tonight

Dear Ben

Yes

Love, Sara XXXXX

That "Love, Sara" may seem odd but it is the way women write to each other, in that case not an unusual form of address. Richard and I had been corresponding, writing stories etc for each other for several months via Hotmail. We had asked questions about TV experiences of each other, both real and our own fantasies and had always, again as is customary in female circles, addressed each other by our 'femme' names, Sara and Bethany. But that was the first time he had addressed me as 'Ben', I think. Damn that wig, if I hadn't tried to clean it we could have been dressing together and both offering comments about our 'look'. But this was different, I was to be the guy hosting a sort-of 'date' with a TV friend. I thought it would be best, make Richard more at ease, if in our role-play I were to treat 'Sara' almost entirely as a woman.

So how would I prepare for dinner with a woman friend? A close friend, in a way, we had anonymously shared some intimacies about ourselves. I had a couple of ideas, but first I had to reply, to confirm, to show Richard it was all on. I set to writing my e-mail reply and attaching the map I had showing how to get to the house. He had the real job to do that evening, driving all the way from South Yorkshire, probably 'dressed'. He would want to come in the dark again, I guessed.

From: Sara

To: Bethany

Subject: Tonight

Dear Sara

Great! Map attached shows how to get here. Directions are easy, off the motorway junction it is first left, first left again then first right and you are on our road.

We are 200 yds down on the right, the house number is there, a large number on the gatepost, can't miss it even in the dark. Pull into the drive immediately after the gatepost. The garage door will be open, my car will be at the side on the left. Drive straight into the garage and turn off. I will close the door behind you and go round to open the back door of the garage, you can get through there and into the back of the house totally unseen (front door is overlooked, I NEVER use it when 'dressed'.) Arrive by 9.00? That should mean you can set off in the dark. I will have a bit of a meal available, I am VERY MUCH looking forward to seeing you in more comfortable surroundings, though last night WAS fun, I thought so anyway. I will be watching out at 9.

Love, Ben XXXXX

Attachment: "map1.jpg"

I logged on again and sent it, then switched off. It might be a little while before Richard got it and replied, and I had things to do! I was going to prepare as for any other 'date' but I was a bit out of practice. The house was tidy, and clean, well it was 'lived in' but more than acceptable. I had a big clear up in the kitchen, Carol had left me with a fair bit to do in there and I had been doing other things the previous evening. Then I got the car out for a quick trip to Sainsbury's.

It took me longer than I thought to shop, I didn't usually do it on a Saturday morning but I did get everything I wanted. I filled in a little time over lunch cleaning the mower, some other ordinary house things to keep my mind off other things, and to stop myself being in a permanent state of arousal! Then I checked my emails again.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds