• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Danielle's Revenge

Danielle's Revenge

I felt groggy as I slowly drifted back to consciousness. I was a little confused and glanced around to try and get my bearings. I was in a room, sitting on the floor against a wall. I tried to move my hands but, found them tied behind me. It didn't take me long to notice my legs were tied as well. I looked around the room. It looked as though all the furniture had been taken out, with the exception of a couple chairs. there was also a large blanket spread out on the floor. I could make out the faint sound of a woman singing to herself. The singing got louder and louder, and soon my wife Danielle walked into the room.

"Hi, hon. I see you're up."

My eyes widened in amazement. My new wife was wearing a the little white lace bra and panties that she had worn on our honeymoon just weeks ago. She also had on, the thigh high stockings and high heels she had worn. Her hair was done up and she was putting on the earrings her mother had given her as a wedding present. She looked amazing, and my dick immediately began to get hard. I was excited! Had she planned this out for me?

"Danielle, what's going on?" I asked, groggily.

"Well, dear. I'll tell you what's going on. You are a cheating bastard."

The calmness of her voice made me uneasy.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't try to lie," she replied. "Michelle told me what you and her did."

"Oh, that was a long time ago! We weren't even engaged yet!"

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"I'm afraid that's just not going to cut it." she said.

I started to get worried.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson. I'm going to do exactly what you did. The only difference is.. You are going to watch me!"

"No! Honey, please! We can work this out."

Danielle walked over and shoved a gag in my mouth.

"There. I think I've had enough of your talking. You just sit back and watch your sweet little bride get her brains fucked out."

Just then, a man walked into the room. He was wearing only a pair of shorts. I started to struggle against my bonds in futile.

"This is Ramone," Danielle said. "Isn't he sexy.?"

With that she walked over and gave the man a long, deep kiss. I could see her tongue entangling with his in a lustful, wet dance. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"I have to admit that when I first saw Ramone, it made my pussy wet! I knew I just had to have him inside me."

I wanted to scream at her. I wanted to call her a whore, but the sounds that came out were muffled by the gag in my mouth. Ramone was smiling at me as he reached down and grabbed my wife's ass. Danielle gave a little giggle and brought her hand up to the bulge in his pants.

"Oooh, he's getting nice and hard for me. And I'm all wet for him. Maybe he would like to eat my little wet pussy, just like you licked Michelle's?"

Danielle was having way too much fun with this. I couldn't believe how vindictive she could be! I watched helplessly as my wife took the strange man by the hand and lead him over to where I was sitting. She laid down beside me and spread her legs.

"Okay, baby do your thing."

Danielle was looking up at me as Ramone positioned himself on the floor between my wife's legs. He then kissed her right below the knee. She quivered at his touch and I knew she was very turned on. He started kissing her thigh, working his way up. My wife started rubbing herself through her tiny lace panties. When Ramone reached the top of her leg, he planted his mouth down around her pussy, sucking at it through the fabric of her panties. I couldn't believe what was happening!

"Oh my god!" my wife moaned. "His mouth feels so good!"

I looked down at her with contempt.

She just smiled and pulled her panties to the side, exposing her shaved, pink pussy to her new lover. Right away he dove in, licking and sucking he clit, before pushing his tongue up inside her.

"Fuck that feels good!" Danielle exclaimed. "His tongue is so long. I can feel him so far inside me. He's way better than you are. Do you like seeing your wife get her pussy eaten?"

Ramone placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs up into the air, raising her hips off the ground. His face then dropped lower and Danielle went wild.

"He's licking my asshole now baby! Fuck does it feel good! Did you do that to Michelle? Oh my God!! I feel so nasty. I can feel his tongue in my ass now! He's fucking my asshole with his tongue!"

I certainly was not enjoying my wife's play by play. It was bad enough seeing her with another man, but her constant talking was driving me crazy. She never talked dirty with me at all, and to hear her say those things with another guy was torture.

"Ooh yeah. That's it! Eat my pussy and my ass! Oh my god! Fuck yes! Put your finger in there!"

She turned her head to me once again.

"Do you see how much he's turning me on? He's got me so wet and horny right now, I'll do anything he asks. Anything!"

Ramone was pushing my wife's knees up around her head. Her little body was almost bent in half and from that view I could actually see him going to work on her. He had a finger buried in her ass, and his tongue was a frenzy of activity, licking her pussy.

"Oh fuck, " she moaned. "I want to suck your cock! Bring that cock over here and let me have it."

Ramone, quickly undressed and positioned himself over my wife's prone body. Swinging a leg over her face into a 69 position. From my position I could see his balls, ass, and his long thick cock hanging dangerously close to my wife's mouth.

"No you're going to watch me suck his gorgeous dick," she said, reaching up to grab a hold of his ass.

Danielle then pulled him down into her waiting mouth. I was fuming at seeing my bride take his dick into her sweet little mouth. The mouth I kiss every day before I go to work! I struggled against my bonds, again to no avail.

Danielle was moaning uncontrollably around his cock, as he ate her out from the other side. He was actually pumping downward, fucking her face as she lay there. When she pulled his tool from her mouth it was glistening with her saliva. She pushed it aside and attacked his balls, licking and sucking.

"Do you see me suck his balls honey? Do you see what a good little ball licking cock sucker your wife can be?"

As much as Danielle was infuriating me, I couldn't help but get turned on. If she acted like that with me I probably never would have cheated on her. As she continued to suck Ramone's dick, my thoughts drifted back to my experience with Michelle. It certainly wasn't worth this humiliation! The sex wasn't even that good.

"I'm going to cum soon."

Ramone's voice brought me back to reality.

"Quick, get up then," Danielle said. "I want my husband to see you cum all over my face!"

The man hopped up to his feet. My wife scrambled to her knees and took his bulging cock in her tiny hand, stroking and sucking it. Ramone started to groan and grabbed her by the back of the head.

"That's it baby! I'm your little whore! Cum all over my slutty face!"

Danielle looked over to me as she spoke. Her face was pulled right back however, as Ramone fired a large blast of white cream across her lips.

"Oh yeah", she yelled, licking her lips and opening her mouth for more. The rest of his hot cum was deposited nicely in her mouth, with a little escaping and running down her chin.

As she pulled herself away, she crawled over to me. She was about six inches from my face when she opened her mouth to show me her handiwork. I could see her twirling the thick jism around with her tongue, savoring it all. With a smile, Danielle then closed her mouth and gulped it down.

"Mmmm, Yummy," she said as she wiped a bit from her chin nd sucked her finger clean. "Was that nasty enough for you dear? No? Well don't worry. Ramone and I are going to get a lot nastier than that."

Ramone grinned. Danielle looked back to him.

"Aww, his beautiful cock is all soft now." She said in mock sympathy. "I guess I'll have to get it nice and hard again."

My wife waved him over. He strolled over and Danielle asked him to get on his hands and knees. I was wondering what she was going to do. Ramone got down on all fours with his ass facing me. Danielle crawled up and placed both hands on his tanned ass cheeks.

"Doesn't he have a nice ass?" she asked me. "Look how firm and sexy it is."

She then leaned over and kissed him on the ass cheek.

"You know honey, Ramone is so hot I'd do anything he wanted."

I was starting to get scared.

"It felt so good when he was licking my asshole, I think I should return the favor."

I tried to scream "NO!" but I was muffled by the gag in my mouth. I watched as my wife lowered her face, stuck out her little pink tongue and touched his asshole with it. All the while, he eyes were transfixed on me.

"Does that feel good baby?" she asked him.

"Uh huh."

"Tell me you want more. "

"Lick my ass you little slut!"

I couldn't believe I was sitting here watching some guy call my wife a slut while she licked his ass! I swore I was going to kill him!

"Ooh, did you hear that hon? He called me a little slut. And you know what? I am. I'm his little slut and I'm going to stick my tongue up his ass."

She spread his cheeks and buried her beautiful face in his ass, licking away. He was moaning and I could see his cock start to get hard again.

"I bet you wish this was you don't you?" Danielle said pulling away again. I bet you would like me to lick your ass, but you know what? It's never going to happen."

She then went back to work. I could actually see her tongue entering his asshole as she jerked at his cock with her hand. "You fucking slut!" I thought to myself.

"There." she said wiping her hand across her lips. Now his dick is nice and hard, so he can fuck the hell out of me. "

My wife then came and laid down right in front of me, with her feet towards me.

"Get over here big boy," she said, spreading her legs. "Come here and fuck me."

Ramone strolled over and knelt down in between her legs, and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh, I can't stand it! Stick that beautiful cock inside me!"

Danielle reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. I saw his dick slip between her shaved, wet lips slide all the way into my wife.

"Oh my god, yes!" she moaned. "I feel so full! Now fuck me. Fuck your dirty little slut!"

Ramone started pumping in and out, guided by my wife's hands on his ass. From my position I had a perfect view of his dick sliding in and out and his balls slapping against her asshole. He grabbed her ankles and pushed them up into the air.

"Yeah," my wife yelled. "Use me! Use me like the fucking whore I am!"

He started to increase his fucking, and Danielle pulled his face down for a deep kiss. She was still moaning as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

"Do you see him fucking me?" she asked as he pulled his lips from hers. "Do you see him fucking your wife like I'm his whore? Well, you know what? I am his whore. I'm his dirty little sex toy and he can fuck me any way he wants. Do you see his big thick cock sliding in and out of my tight little pussy? Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yeah. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuccckkk meeeee!!!"

Her own words were obviously turning her on as she climaxed with a massive orgasm. I could see her hands raking down Ramone's back, as he continued to drive into her. As her moans subsided, she pulled him close and whispered in his ear. He then got up and laid down on his back. Danielle sat up and took his cock into her mouth sucking furiously.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I can taste my pussy on his cock."

She then straddled his hips and guided his cock back into her pussy, which was now dripping with her own juices.

"Fuck he feels good. I wish I could fuck him for ever."

Danielle reached back and rubbed her finger along her own asshole.

"Do you like the way my asshole looks?" she asked me.

She started gyrating on top of Ramone's cock as she slid a finger into her ass.

"Do you see what I'm doing now? Finger fucking my asshole? Isn't that nasty? Do you see how horny he makes me? He makes me want to be a kinky little slut."

I stared in amazement as my wife's finger disappeared into her own tiny butt hole. she had never had any interest in anal stuff before, when I had tried that on her.

A few minutes later my wife was screaming her way through another orgasm as she ground her hips into the body below her. I could see her cum leaking out from around Ramone's dick and dripping down his balls.

"I want you to fuck me like a dog", she said, pulling her sweaty body off his still-turgid cock. "Fuck me like a dirty fucking dog in front of my asshole husband."

Danielle crawled onto her hands and knees with her face right in front of me.

"Are you hard yet?" she asked. "I bet you're all turned on from watching your wife be a dirty slut aren't you? I ...Fuck!!"

Her little speech was cut off as Ramone planted his cock deep inside her again. Grabbing her hair in both hands he pulled her head back as he began pounding her pussy.

"Beg for it you fucking slut!" he ordered her.

"Please fuck me harder! Please! Make me your own dirty little whore. Your own filthy ass licking, cocksucking whore!"

"Where was all this coming from?" I wondered. "How could she she acting like this?"

Danielle looked right up into my eyes.

"You know I'm his whore! And you know he's going to fuck me in my ass with that huge cock of his!"

My eyes widened. My wife had never allowed me anywhere near her asshole. The only time I had suggested it, she had firmly denied me.

"SLAP!"

Ramone smacked her hard in the ass.

"Oh yes!!! Slap me like a fucking slut!"

He was fucking her even harder now, pounding his hips into her ass.

"Oh yeah, I want you to cum inside me!! I want you to come all over me! In my ass, in my pussy and all over my slutty little face!"

"Fuck," Ramone groaned as his body shuddered. I knew he was emptying his load inside my wife's unprotected pussy.

"Ohhhh," Danielle moaned. "I can feel his hot cum spurting inside me. He's cumming inside your fucking wife asshole!"

He then pulled out and jerked his cock a couple times sending the remnants of his jism all over his own chest. Danielle smiled and turned to look at him.

"Oh oh", she said. "I guess I'd better clean that up."

There was a small trickle of cum running down his chest, and Danielle intercepted it just before it reached his stomach. After licking up the droplet, she ran her tongue all the way up his body, slurping up all of his cream. She then turned and looked at me giggling.

"I can feel his cum inside me. It's so warm!"

My wife then shoved two fingers into her pussy and brought then to her mouth, sucking them clean.

"Did Michelle let you cum inside her? Did she lick your cum up and eat it like a dirty little whore?"

I shook my head.

"Of course she didn't. She was a boring fuck wasn't she? I don't think Ramone is bored. Do you?"

I just stared at her with contempt.

"Well, it looks like I have to get my new lover nice and hard again," she said nonchalantly.

She grabbed him by his flaccid cock and lead him closer to me. She then dropped to her knees, pushing him up against the wall beside me. My wife was looking into my eyes as she took him into her mouth once again. her hands were kneading his balls as her ruby red lips ran up and down his shaft. Every once and a while she would lift up his cock and suck at his balls. They were so close to me, the smell of sex was overwhelming. Danielle then took a finger and put it in her mouth sucking it seductively. I then watched as she took it and slipped it right up Ramone's asshole.

He groaned in pleasure and grabbed her head as she sucked at his dick. I watched as his cock grew and hardened in my wife's mouth, with her finger pumping gently at his ass.

"There!" she said in a satisfied tone. "Now fuck my asshole!"

I couldn't believe she was actually going to do it!

"Let's do it this way, so my hubby can see everything," she said, getting on her hands and knees side ways right in front of me. She was so close, her body was almost touching my legs.

She then reached back and slid two finger into her pussy. As she brought them out, I could see they were covered in Ramone's cum. Danielle then smeared the slimy fluid around her asshole, before pushing a finger deep inside.

"I have to get nice and lubed up," she said looking back at me.

I just stared vacantly.

Ramone then dropped to his knees and place the head of his cock at my wife's anal opening.

"Oh, do it now please!" she begged. "Please shove your cock in my ass! Your little whore needs it so bad!"

Danielle reached back pried her own ass cheeks apart and he began to push. I could see my wife's tiny asshole slowly open as Ramone forced his way into her most private of holes. She was making a little high pitched squealing sound as her ass clamped down around the head of his cock. He then pushed forward and I watched in agony as my wife's virgin asshole swallowed up another man's cock.

"Oh god! It feels so fucking good!" she groaned through gritted teeth. "I feel like such a filthy whore!"

"Yeah," Ramone groaned back at her. "You are a whore. A dirty little anal whore!"

He was starting to go faster. I was mesmerized at the site. Her ass was stretched tight around his glistening shaft, as he slid in and out.

"OH MY GOD!!"

She was really starting to go crazy.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Harder! Treat me like a whore!! A dirty asshole licking, cum swallowing fucking slut!! Yeah that's it! Just like that!! Fuck that ass! Fuck it while my husband watches. Fuck his wife like a cheap whore!!"

He was really pounding her ass now, and her words were turning him on even more. Suddenly he pulled out with a slurping "pop".

"Suck it slut!!" He demanded. "Suck my cock from your ass. Show your husband what kind of slut you can be."

Without a thought, Danielle spun around and swallowed up his dick like it was her last meal. She was slurping away as she suck and licked it, savoring every inch.

"Good girl," he said pushing her back to the floor.

She rolled over and offered her ass to him once again. This time he shoved his cock right in, pushing her hips down to the floor.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?" he asked.

"Yes!! Fuck yeah! Cum in my ass baby!"

"Tell your husband you want me to cum in your ass."

"Damon! I want Ramone to shoot his hot cum inside my slutty little tight asshole!"

"Good girl. Here it comes!"

"Oh yes!! Give it to me! Fill me up!"

Ramone was slamming hard into Danielle's ass, causing her hips to smash repeatedly into the floor.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!" he moaned, as he unloaded his third load into my wife.

As his thrusts slowed, Danielle crawled away, freeing his wet, slimy cock from her well fucked asshole. She was breathing heavily as she got up and sauntered over to me. Putting one foot up on my leg, she bent over and spread her ass cheeks.

"Look at it you asshole!" she shouted. "Look at what happens when you cheat on me!"

There was a tiny rivulet of cum running from her asshole, that was mixing with the gooey mess in her pussy.

"See what a whore I can be if I want to? Now you can sit here and think about that!"

She walked over and took Ramone by the hand, leading him out of the room. My dick was still rock hard when she turned out the light.

"Goodbye dear," she said as she closed the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Danielle's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds