• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • This Charming Man Ch. 02

This Charming Man Ch. 02

123

Soon, it would be time our maid to return to the West Indies. Kaia had been coming to clean our house every two or three weeks for the last ten months. A house cleaner was a luxury a little out of our budget, and before Kaia my husband and I had never had a maid. But a male colleague of mine had mentioned this young woman to me and encouraged me to take her on, if only because she needed work and was such a sweet, hard-working girl.

She was a lovely girl, too. Her skin was deep brown, and her black eyes shined with happy light. Her bright smile sparkled with her white teeth brilliant in contrast to her skin. Kaia kept her hair in a short Afro that was practical but pretty, and her body was equally as lovely as her features. When she came to do the housecleaning, she didn't dress in a sexy way—just in a t-shirt and jeans—but her emerging sexuality was evident. Not yet twenty, she was still blooming into womanhood from adolescence.

She always showed up on time and did her cleaning with enthusiasm while lightly singing cheerful melodies. I especially liked it when she came on dreary days. She seemed to carry with her a little sunshine from the islands.

Kaia wore a little gold cross on a chain around her neck and was apparently from a conservative Christian upbringing, perhaps Evangelical. While she was living in the United States, she stayed with her Uncle Robert, who seemed sort of strict on her. Uncle Robert didn't allow Kaia to touch alcohol or stay out past 11 p.m. She was allowed to date boys her own age, but it was only in a limited capacity. Her dates certainly couldn't stay over to fuck her in his basement like my husband did.

I think Uncle Robert would let Phil go downstairs to Kaia's room because Phil, in his late thirties, was older and established. He was the type to treat her well. Also, Uncle Robert came from one of cultures where it's commonplace for older men to take on much younger girls as girlfriends or mistresses. To Uncle Robert, Phil's relationship with Kaia that was something to be accepted, admired, and even a little jealous of, so he gave Phil his silent, winking approval.

On the days Kaia came to clean, she'd take the bus to our house from the community college where she took classes. She'd let herself in with the hidden key. Later, I'd return home after picking the baby up from day care, and Phil would come back from his office about the time Kaia was finishing up. Instead of making Kaia take a long bus ride home, Phil would drive her. It was the courteous thing to do, and besides, by car it was only a twenty-minute ride round trip. Strange how Phil would always take a little over an hour.

Of course, I knew where the extra time went, but I never asked him about it, and he never brought it up either. When he'd get home from dropping off Kaia, we'd resume our evening as if he'd just gotten home from doing any other errand. As with all the other lovers my husband had taken throughout our marriage, this affair was an understood secret. Phil loved me as a wife and as a woman, but he also loved women in general. He needed to make women feel desired and gratify them with sexual pleasure. In the end, he simply couldn't help himself from cheating on me. I eventually realized that if I were to stay with Phil, I'd have to put up with his adventures. I shouldn't take it personally. Any woman who married him would have to endure his sleeping around. And since I loved Phil so deeply, I figured that the woman might as well be me.

Besides I liked Kaia quite a bit. Except for her uncle, she was basically alone in a land that wasn't her home, so during this year she was in the States, I sort of took on the role of older sister to her. I helped her fill out some bureaucratic forms once and explained to her what certain items were in the grocery store. And as her ersatz older sister, I have to say I approved of her sleeping with Phil. He was a good man to initiate her into matters of the heart.

Whenever she came to clean, she confided a little in me about the boys who'd ask her out on dates. Sometimes she'd say yes to them (as long as she'd be home by curfew), but nothing much ever came of these relationships.

One time, with a certain hesitation in her voice, she informed me there was a certain boy in particular she really, really liked. Or really, it was a certain man. Kaia told me he was married and she was close friends with his wife, so she felt guilty about the situation. With tears in her eyes, she confessed she was sleeping with the man. She didn't know what to do. She was convinced she was behaving sinfully, but she just couldn't help herself. He was so handsome and captivating, and her heart melted when he was around.

"Don't worry," I told her. "I bet you the wife will never find out. She probably has no idea. Besides, you're in this country for only a few more months. You should make the most of your time with your boyfriend. Just enjoy yourself."

My reassurance convinced Kaia to open up a little more, and she confessed she'd lost her virginity to this married man. Now whenever she'd see him, they'd have sex. And it was fantastic sex. Anything she wanted to try, anything she was curious about, he indulged her. Talking about all this made her animated, dispersing her clouds of worry.

"He shows me things I didn't know naked people did," she said, laughing and sunny once again.

"Sounds like quite a guy," I said knowingly.

Now she wanted my advice on something. Her boyfriend didn't like to use condoms and she was curious to try sex without them, too. However, she was terrified of getting pregnant.

That also sounded like Phil. Like most men, he didn't like condoms. Sure, he'd put up with them when necessary but preferred bareback sex.

"You should use another firm of birth control."

"I would, but I don't know what there is. I don't know where to begin," she replied.

Kaia really was quite sheltered. Soon after our conversation, I took her to my gynecologist. They discussed her options while I read a book in the waiting room. I paid the bill.

The next week, Phil drove her home as normal. Wearing a glowing expression of exhausted satisfaction, he returned home more than two hours later. Hardly a twenty-minute errand. He must have been totally ensnared by the tight wetness of the young girl's bare pussy. Or maybe it was Kaia who couldn't let go of the naked feel of my husband's cock in her cunt. While cooking dinner, I saw in my mind's eye Phil pounding the hell out of her tender pussy again and again. I heard their grunts of pleasure and cries of ecstasy. My thoughts about what I had wrought made me deliciously, ravenously horny.

Phil had missed putting the baby's to bed. No matter. It meant I had no distractions. In the front hallway, I greeted him with a passionate kiss, and I could taste the musk of Kaia's cunt on his breath. It drove me wild. I sucked on his tongue but wanted more. I went for his zipper. Concerned about what I would find, Phil tried to stop me from unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants, but he was no match for my determination. All around his cock and balls, her juices and his dried spunk were still glistening, smelly, and sticky. I pushed him down on a chair and inhaled his flaccid dick. I licked his low-hanging scrotum, chasing Kaia's taste.

I've never been with another woman before or even had much of a desire to, but all of the sudden, I felt jealous of him. He was such a lucky devil to have the opportunity to play with Kaia's exotic black body and lap at her fragrant quim. I considered myself lucky at least to get a vicarious taste of her by sucking and licking his freshly fucked dick, which was now just hard enough to be a perfect fit in my mouth. I held it on my tongue not sucking, just savoring, with my jammed fingers down my panties, and I brought myself off quickly.

Their affair went on for several months more. I was able to put aside any jealousy that occasionally bubbled up in me. As Phil's wife, I saw it as one of my duties to make sure he was sexually fulfilled, and his sexual fulfillment simply required other women. Really, the only resentment I sometimes felt stemmed from the fact that Phil and I were trying to conceive another child. My husband's sperm became more than just an aspect of his sexual physicality; it was now physically precious. I didn't want it wasted on other girls.

Still, Phil was a horny man and fucked me plenty, filling me with his spunk several times a week. Especially during the times I was ovulating, he'd fuck my pussy sore. At the end of the day, I must admit I was relieved that Kaia and his other girlfriends were there to take over some of my wifely duties.

Kaia had never planned to permanently settle in the United States, and eventually the time was coming for her to return to her home in the Caribbean. During one of our sisterly chats, she asked me how she could make her last time with her boyfriend special.

As his wife, I knew Phil's kinks and turn-ons. He occasionally liked to role play and explore a dominant side that was at odds with his gentle disposition. What else? He liked anal activity now and then, which included both my ass and his own. But I had misgivings about suggesting these ideas to Kaia. She was so innocent and might not react well. Besides, I didn't want to give away all my secrets.

I thought of something tame. "You should buy some lingerie," I told her. "All men like lingerie." Well, Phil does. Over the years, he had purchased many elegant pieces for my wardrobe.

"Oh, I love that idea!" she said. "I can already think of what I want to get."

I came up with something else. "You should also try a new sexual position for him. You know, something out of the ordinary. Something that neither of you have tried together."

"Like what?"

I went upstairs and found a book from early in our relationship, from before Phil and I were married. It contained pages of positions, each one rated by difficulty and illustrated by a simple line drawing of how the man's and the woman's bodies should fit together. Kaia seemed amazed that such a book even existed and laughed with scandalized embarrassment. I flipped through it and landed on one of the advanced positions called "The Vixen" which had never failed to get Phil off. We hadn't done it in years. The V-shaped contortion of the position was too hard for me now that I was in my thirties, but I knew Kaia's young and limber body could handle it.

"Here. This one," I said. "I bet you your boyfriend will like this one."

With wide and smiling eyes, she committed the position to memory. "The Vixen," she said.

About a week before she was to catch her flight back to the Caribbean, Kaia came to our house one last time to clean. When I came home with my daughter, she immediately turned off the vacuum and greeted me at the door.

"I bought a sexy outfit for my boyfriend," she said, excited about her purchase. "Can I show it to you?"

"Sure. Where is it?"

"In my bag, but I'd like to model it for you. I want to know what you think of it on me."

I told her she could try it on in the bedroom while I put the baby down for a nap. After I was done, I walked through the door to see how Kaia was doing and managed to suppress my laughter. Her taste in lingerie was—to put it bluntly—tacky. Over-the-top. The garment was a hot pink polyester lacy thing with far too many white bows and ruffles. Garters attached the corset to the stockings which had pink, frilly edges at the upper thigh. But the tackiest thing were the so-called panties, a criss-crossing of lace and straps that I wouldn't even call crotchless. They left her entire pussy exposed.

The high-quality silk or satin lingerie Phil tended to buy for me was refined, seductive, and often quite expensive. To be fair, Kaia wouldn't be able to afford the stylish pieces I owned. And since she was still practically a girl, she naturally had girlish, unsophisticated tastes.

"Do you like it?" she asked, modeling it for me from different angles.

"Yes, it's very nice. Super sexy. He's going to love it." And this was true. Phil would indeed love it. I had to admit that even if this lingerie was something I would never choose for myself, she did look quite alluring. The hot pink color contrasted nicely with her chocolate skin. The way the corset cupped her breasts, her nipples peeking out at the tops, made them so tempting and squeezable. Her pretty pussy, adorned by a tight thatch of wiry pubic hair and surrounded by the frilly straps, looked magnetically inviting. She reminded me of a rich chocolate cake with pink and white frosting, a little too girlish but still yummy.

Uncontrollably drawn to her, I stepped closer. God, I wanted to eat her. "Let me see if this fits you properly." I ran my hands along her sides and up and down her stockinged legs, first one and then the other. While I was down there, my nose caught a whiff of her cunt. The smell jogged my memory of the time I had sucked her juices of Phil's cock while fingering myself. I stood up and caressed her flat belly, felt how the lingerie hugged her torso. Her breasts poked forth so proud and so cute. I couldn't resist. I captured them in my palms and fondled them. They were wonderful things to play with. Wondering how she was reacting, I cast a glance at her face. She was smiling, enjoying my attentions and no doubt wondering where this would all lead.

I didn't know myself. But I found myself turning her around. I gently pushed her forward, having her rest her arms and head on the bed so I could get a better look at her from the back. Kaia's behind was gloriously round and full, like the circle of the moon on a deep-skied summer night. With her legs slightly splaying, the plump lips of her labia showed below her butt. My fingertips gave them a quick caress. Then, I moved my hands down her stockinged legs, then back up to the smooth skin of her bare derriere where they made continuous circles. Without realizing what I was doing, I found myself smacking her butt. Not too hard. I just liked watching her flesh giggle. Or maybe it was harder than I thought. Sometimes Kaia emitted a cute little squeal after a good spank. She seemed to be enjoying it.

I certainly was, too. The whole dynamic felt so strange and sexually charged. I wondered what my upright, politically correct colleagues at the university would think: Here was this blameless black girl from the Third World, a poor girl forced by financial circumstance to become a maid to a bourgeois, white American couple. She's seduced and turned into the plaything of an oversexed husband and then spanked on the bare bottom by his conflicted wife. They are exploiters. The girl is at their mercy. She has no power. She has no freedom.

But I wouldn't go so far to say that Kaia had no freedom. She could get up and leave whenever she wanted. I wouldn't stop her from walking out the door. Instead, she spread her legs wider and pushed her butt up higher to give me a better target. I kept slapping and spanking. Maybe, in fact, she was the one with the power. Maybe she was the seducer, the one playing with us. I could see why my husband found her so irresistible and made a point of never missing a fuck session with her. The girl was a delightful mélange of innocence and sensuality. She was sweet and spicy at the same time.

I had said I wanted to eat her, and eat her I did. On the bed on her back, Kaia's legs spread outward and upward into a V, and my mouth nuzzled into her furrow. I rippled through the folds of her kitty with my tongue. This pussy was my first ever, and I couldn't imagine another one better. It was intoxicating. It had been several months since I had sampled her juices on my husband's cock, an experience I still thought about from time to time. That was nothing compared to a full drink of the real thing. My smacking lips slurped at her opening. She was rocking back and forth, humping my face, moaning lowly, lustily.

Kaia's skin was dark chocolate but her pussy was frosting pink. I pulled away to separate the labia with two digits and plunged them deep within. My tongue tip returned to her clit, but I kept stopping to observe myself spreading her opening. Of course, I knew she would be pink on the inside like all women, but her pinkness was fantastic to witness first hand. It glistened and almost glowed against her dark complexion and black pubic hair. I couldn't get enough of playing with this adorable cunt. Now, I understood why my husband loved it so. His marriage vows committed him to be faithful to me, but who could blame him for wanting to jam his rod in this magic box whenever he had the chance?

I stopped finger fucking Kaia and concentrated on eating her out. As her energetic hips humped forcefully in wide circles, my mouth was determined to stay with her gyrations and connected to her juicy slit. For a second, I flicked my eyes up at her to gauge her expression: she wore a tight grimace of nameless, overwhelming ecstasy. She was watching me, too, in a fashion, but her eyes were seeing some place far beyond me. I could tell she was close now. I licked and licked and licked and could have kept licking forever, but then her body shuddered as if in a seizure, her lungs gasped for air, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I would have kept licking, but her fingers gently pushed my head away. Her vagina was too sensitive, her orgasm too much. She could take no more of my attentions. Her body twitched out pleasure's final convulsions.

I lay next to her, and we held hands as she slowly came back to Earth. Her eyes remained closed, giving me the opportunity to study her exotic beauty without making her feel self-conscious. She really was a lovely girl. I felt content just observing her, but eventually guilty thoughts about what had just transpired started to creep in. One thing that was bothering me was that I had betrayed Phil. It didn't make sense, I know. Even though he'd slept with innumerable other women countless times, including the one I was with now, since we'd been together I had never been with anyone else, man or woman . It just wasn't who I was. It didn't feel like me. Maybe the real problem was that I had betrayed myself.

I stood up to leave the bedroom, but Kaia, opening her eyes, held onto my hand and wouldn't let me leave. "Where are going?" she asked.

"This isn't right. I'm going ... I don't know. I'm going downstairs."

"You can't go yet. We're not done."

I tried to pull against her, but her grip was firm and she coaxed me to sit down next to her.

"You made me feel good, so now it's time for me to make you feel good," she said. I began to protest but her hands pushed down on my chest. "Relax," she said. "Just lie back and enjoy it."

I did what she said but remained tense. At the same time, I was undeniably bewitched by her and aroused. As I settled back on the bed, I felt her reach up my skirt to remove my panties. I lifted my hips to make it easier for her. Still, I didn't feel quite right about everything. My eyes started blankly at the ceiling while Kaia gathered my skirt around my waist. She gently pushed my legs apart. Soon enough, I felt her tongue on me. With that bit of erotic contact, my mood started to change. My mind let my worries drift away, and I focused on the physical sensations she was giving me.

She lapped at me like a kitty drinking a saucer of milk. She gave lots of shallow little licks, one after another, right there on the tip of my clitty. I'm sure it was her first time with a woman, too, but she was a natural at this. The amazing thing was that the pressure was just right—not too hard, not too soft. The ideal pressure is one thing I've found men rarely get right. And it just felt so nice. Each little lick brought me up just a bit more. Her tongue rotated around, chasing and finding the new sweet spot as pleasure spread throughout my cunt, around my labia. My arms tingled. I felt pleasure everywhere.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • This Charming Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds