• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Drake Demon Rising Ch. 01

Drake Demon Rising Ch. 01

Drake Demon Rising

Almost All Vampires Are Too Weak...

Chapter 01

It was a cold night. A very lonely night. I recently received my first task as a vampire from Argus. Lord of the House of Rusteal. My task was to know the location of Bruce, the second in command of the house. So far the only lead was a mere human. I tracked this human to an apartment in the city. Once I knew of the human's location. My task was simple, obtain Bruce's whereabouts and kill the human. But events rarely turn out that simple.

As I was spying on the suspected human's apartment from the rooftop of the adjacent building, I heard a voice saying,

"so another one of you bastards is after me."

As I turn to see who it is, there was a forceful impact on my right side. The next thing I knew, I was on the rooftop of the target's building.

'What just happened?',

I thought to myself.

As I check my surroundings, I spot the human I was after, approaching me. I did not hesitate. I lunged at him trying to get the first strike in. But that was a failure. He effortlessly grabbed me by the throat and pressed me up against the roof access wall. How could a mere human be this strong I thought. All I did at that point was hiss at him. But that did nothing.

_________________________

As I held her by the throat, I realized the vamp I killed a week ago up here, must be related to this chick. She than asks, "where is Bruce Rusteal?"

I responded: "He is probably that pile of ashes behind me."

She looks behind me and said: "You bastard!"

I said, "I wasn't picking a fight with any vamps. He was the one trying to kill me, so I killed him."

All she could do is try to struggle out of my grip. But she is too weak. Almost all vampires are too weak.

I tell her, "The first vampires would have been able to get away from me. But your kind has become so weak since then. You deserve to die. "

At that moment, I see a tear roll from her eye, down to her chin and then on to my wrist. Huh?

" I guess there is still some humanity left in you" I said. "So Ill tell you what I'm going to do."

"What is it?" she said.

At that point I let go of her throat, and slid my right hand on to her left boob, and began to massage it. Her face began to blush.

"I'll let you go if you let me finish what I just started."

She nodded her head.

Her tits were pretty big. I'm guessing a C cup. I raised my left hand and begin to message her other boob. She blushed even more. I could tell she was totally into it. For a moment, I stopped. I took out a silver knife, and placed the tip on her neck. She stopped and began to shake.

I tell her, "its not what you think."

Slowly, I cut her shirt straight down the middle, from top to bottom. Exposing her breasts. I began to kiss her neck slowly working my way down to her left tit. Then I put the knife back into its sheath and started sucking on her nipple. She was shivering in excitement. There was a familiar scent coming from down below. So I slid my right hand down her pants and into her panties. There was a familiar gooey wetness that I have not experienced in ages. As I felt her pussy through her panties, she began to moan. Huh Huh Hun Ngggh. Without hesitation, I ripped off her pants and underwear, crouched and began licking her clit. She began to moan and whine as I went on. Ahhh ohhhhh nnnngg.

All these noises, were really giving me a hard on. I could no longer contain myself. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my dick. As she stared into my eyes, I slowly raised her left leg and slid inside her. She was so warm and wet. I could feel her pussy twitching in excitement. From there, I began to pound her. She was moaning hysterically as we stood there, up against the wall. A few minutes later, I could feel my dick about explode, so I picked up the pace and started to pound even harder. A minute later, she orgasmed in a sound of pleasure and relief. Soon there after, I shot my load into her. We were both panting. I carefully let go of her leg and slipped my dick back into my pants. I took a few steps back to see what was going on.

________________________

I was bent over, standing. As I looked down, I could see my most private of areas oozing in semen. I looked up at him and realized that his eyes are slightly glowing red. I asked him, "what are you."

He responded: "Wait here."

He then walked downstairs. A few minutes later he hands me a new set of clothing and apologizes for ruining my outfit. He then says: "Tell your lord that I am tired of playing his games. If he wants to piss me off, he is doing a pretty good damn job."

He then picks up the silver knife from the floor and hands it to me.

"Here, this is from the vampire Hunts of 1438. He said. I really don't need it to put vamps in their place."

I told him, you did not answer my question," what are you?"

"Something demonic.

Now get out of here."

He responded.

"Sunrise is in about 2 hours."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Drake Demon Rising Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds