• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hallah

Hallah

The forest was a cool green. The scent of woods and musky dirt in the air helped Caspar with the long journey from his homeland of Urtei to the neighboring country. He was the crown prince, and his duty was to be escorted through the forests between the lands. Upon his arrival, he was to make trade arrangements between the countries; they had been at war for the past fifty years.

The mist slid past Caspar, and the horse below him snuffled at the cold. There was a strange feeling in the air, and he knew that his men could sense it as well. They stayed on edge- many gripped their sword handles as they trekked forward. The lively conversations had died down to whispers as the sun started to set, and soon silence and the darkness of night engulfed them as they drew closer to their old enemy's line.

Caspar looked over to his good friend and brother Yersef, trying to extend a comforting smile, but even his own good spirits could not be lifted to give comfort. Yersef, however, sneezed and whimpered at the loud noise, knowing that anything could set off an antsy guard. Even though there were peace talks, the countries of Ferlet and Urtei still hated each other.

This lit a thought in Caspar's mind. Why did these two countries hate each other so much? He looked to Yersef.

"Brother," he started, but the Captain of the Guard, Iklo, interrupted him.

"My Lords, it is far to dark to continue. Let us make camp here." Iklo snapped at a page and asked for a fire. At another few, he directed to erect tents. Yersef and Caspar, of course, got their own separate and elaborate tents, whereas the pages and knights were forced to share with at least five others.

After the camp came into being, Caspar found Yersef again. "Brother, I must know. Why do our countries feel such emnity towards one another? I fear I have never learnt the true origins."

Yersef gazed at Caspar down the tip of his long and elegant nose. It looked very much like Caspar's own. However, the hair that fell into Yersef's face was the oposite color of his younger brother's: Yersef had blonde hair and light blue eyes, and alternately, Caspar's features were darker and more subdued; even his skin was darker than Yersef's.

"Our Father King has hid the true story from you, dear brother. But I feel at this time, it is more necessary to illuminate the truth rather than hide it any longer. So I shall tell you what truly caused the two great countries of Urtei and Ferlet to separate." He paused a moment. "It is you, brother."

Caspar was taken aback. His jaw went slack, and he felt suddenly quite dizzy. "Surely you jest? Brother, do not make me seem the fool--!"

"I wouldn't dare. I pledge, this is the truth. Let me go further into the tale." Yersef thought a moment. "Now, as I was saying.

"Your birth was the real start of the Fifty Year War, believe it or not. It had been small tussles between our respective lands for thirty years before you were born, and twenty five before I was as born as well. But with your birth came the real war. You see, our Mother, who has now been dead since the start of the War as well, was a woman of Ferlet. And a beauty, at that. She was their King's daughter, but she ran away when she was very young. Their King, whose name was Paode, hated that she went away from him, and in his jealous rage, searched her out with his best spies. They discovered that our Father King had married her. The King Paode hated our Father and made it illegal for anyone from Ferlet to marry one from Urtei. Our King was able to hide the news of my birth, but once you were born, the Ferlet spies were able to infiltrate and found out about us. The King Paode became even more furious, and in a jealous rage, sent his armies to our gates to murder us. Paode went along himself, and found the room where we hid. I held you in my arms- I remember this day clearly- and he ran into the chamber, his eyes glowing with hatred, his sword blazing as if it were fire... but Mother ran in behind him and threw herself between her father and us. The King Paode's sword struck our Mother from her shoulder down into her heart."

Here, Yersef was very quiet. He took a moment to gather his thoughts, and then continued:

"She fell to the ground, dying, becoming quite pale, and her father stared down at her. I did not understand what was happening. She died quietly, looking into my eyes. A moment of silence passed, and you began to wail, breaking the silence as if it were a twig. Paode looked up from his dead daughter, the former beauty that he was willing to kill children over, and he killed himself with his own blade." He took a deep breath. "Their blood mingled on the floor as he died next to her."

"Good gods. I never knew such a disturbing, ghastly tale. Yersef, how can you live with these memories?"

"Let's not question my ability to cope with death, brother." Yersef spoke again after some time. "They died, and our Father came into the room, along with a knight who had once been with Paode but sought new allegiance. They both saw their dead comrades and reacted. Our Father wept and fell to his knees, cursing Paode, and the knight swore vengeance upon our House. And then started the Fifty Year War for what it really was."

Caspar was silent. Then he spoke. "I should have known. My coloring denotes of one from Ferlet, but you look like one from Urtei. Gods help us." Then he realized something. "We cannot go to Ferlet, brother. It will only spark up another addition to the War!"

"No, Caspar. We must go. For if we are too cowardly to go, what does that say about the rest of the Urteians? We must be the Ambassadors of Peace for our nation. Please understand."

"I will not go." Caspar would not be moved.

"Then leave, and go back to Urtei. I have no need of a coward in my midst."

"I am no coward!! You braggart, you will get us all killed!"

Yersef was silent. "Do not call me a braggart, fiend. You forget your place. I will one day be your Brother King. You are nothing. I can have you killed with the snap of my finger."

"I would gladly die for my country," challenged Caspar.

"Leave my sight, before you force me to do something I may regret." Yersef turned and walked into his tent, extinguishing the lamp within.

Caspar stood still for a moment. He then grabbed a torch and lit it, and took a bow and quiver from a knight's grasp. He had always been in the habit of becoming peckish after arguments, and he thought some venison would do quite nicely to pierce through his hunger.

The light of the camp began to dwindle as Caspar trekked further into the forest. He saw some deer tracks, but they were faint and not fresh. The ferns rustled around him and he became wary. He had forgotten to wear any armor, and suddenly became frightened of any sound he heard. Caspar glanced behind at a crack of a twig, and noticed that he could not find the light of the camp anymore. He took a few strides in the direction he thought he had come from, but could not find his way.

Rustling interrupted Caspar's worry. He looked around, brandishing his torch as a weapon, whirling on the spot. But what came out of the ferns surprised him: a woman with dark hair and skin, with deep blackish eyes. She was close to Caspar's height, only a bit smaller. She was of athletic build, and she wore very little. It was the most naked Caspar had ever seen a woman. He suddenly felt very warm and flustered. He did not know where to look to be polite, but he felt his eyes wandering over the woman's curvaceous body. A smile came to her face.

"I am Hallah," she said in a thick Ferletian accent. She then strode to the creek nearby and took off the little clothing she had on. Caspar became even more flustered. He felt a warmth spread below his trousers as Hallah walked to a small waterfall that was created by a formation of rocks. She stood beneath it and let the water flow over her long black hair and shoulders, down her sandalwood-brown back and over her bare buttocks. She turned slightly, allowing the water to flow over her breasts. She lifted her arms above her head as if she were embracing the water as it fell over her body.

She turned to face Caspar and opened her arms to him.

Caspar did not know what to do. He stood there for a moment and then shuffled toward her. He slipped off his boots and slid into the creek. He was soon calf deep in the water, standing before Hallah. She reached out and took off Caspar's flowing canvas shirt and put her hands on his abdomen. She slowly reached down to his trousers. She slipped them off easily.

Caspar realized what was happening and felt his penis grow suddenly. He was ashamed and looked away. Hallah merely put her arms around Caspar's shoulders and embraced him, her breasts against his chest, his penis touching her stomach.

Hallah slipped downwards slowly and gingerly took Caspar's penis in her small hands. She washed it in the cool water and put her mouth around it. Caspar felt this and his mind went into a state of seeing colors; reds and pinks and blacks surrounded his mind as his desire and pleasure heightened. The more Hallah touched and worked his penis, the more Caspar felt as if he were slipping backwards out of time itself. Hallah now had Caspar's entire penis in her mouth, and he looked down at her. She made eye contact with him, and he suddenly felt a strange and amazing contraction in his genitals- he groaned and slid his hips forward, deeper into her mouth. He groaned again as he felt something travel up his penis and out into Hallah's throat. He had never felt anything so amazing. Hallah took Caspar out of her mouth and smiled up at him. She washed his penis again and lay back in the water, revealing her vagina to him. She sighed as he swept down toward her.

He put his penis onto the opening and looked once more at Hallah, who nodded encouragingly. Caspar slowly pushed forward, going deeper into Hallah with every second. Once he was totally in, he stayed still, listening to Hallah pant in what sounded like some pain. He looked at her again and she nodded once more. Caspar thrusted slowly into Hallah, and savored the feeling of his penis being engulfed by a woman's body. His rhythm became faster as he felt his desire grow again. Hallah moaned and made guttural noises with his every thrust.

"Yes," she panted in Ferletian. "Yes, it feels so good!"

"Hallah, you beauty..." Caspar panted back as his pace quickened even more. He began to go harder now as his penis became extremely stiff. "I give you my seed, beauty of Ferlet...!"

Caspar came into Hallah, who groaned with pleasure and instructed him to keep going. The pleasure was unbearable for Caspar, but he kept going, and soon Hallah yelled out that she was experiencing climax.

The water rushed about them as they held each other, naked and panting. Caspar remained in Hallah until his penis was flaccid once again. He then pulled himself out of her and took her by the hand, guiding her back to the shore, where they laid down and made love once more. This time, however, Hallah controlled the passion-play, and no words were exchanged. They focused on the task at hand.

Hallah let Caspar enter her and then sat him on his back while she bobbed above him, her breasts swinging wildly, her moans piercing the night. Caspar gazed up at her in her ethereal beauty and grasped at her hips, emptying himself silently into her womb once more. He groaned afterwards, an animal-like roar in his throat. His semen leaked from her vagina as Hallah kept bouncing on his erect penis until she screamed and fell forward onto Caspar, her inner walls spasming around Caspar's penis, making him come once again.

Soon, sleep took them both, the rustling of ferns in the night singing them a sweet lullaby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hallah

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds