• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 01

Lost in Eros 3: The Return 01

1234

Book III: The Return

This is the concluding volume of the Lost in Eros story. I have decided to break with my past habit and post these chapters as they are finished, rather than wait until the full "Book" is complete. As a result, these will not be posted as regularly as earlier installments in the series were. (I plan 9 (relatively long) chapters for this volume.) My other commitments keep me from devoting the time I would like to writing this story, but I haven't forgotten Don and Tascha. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this long story so far, everyone who has rated the chapters highly, and especially those who have posted comments or sent me feedback.

The Resort & the Temple

Tascha found riding on the Wizard's flying carpet strangely arousing. She had heard or read somewhere that dreams about flying were supposed to be about sex, and pretty much everything in Eros made pretty much everyone, and some things, aroused. Still, there was something particularly wonderful about sailing over the countryside with the wind whipping through her hair and over her bare skin that Tascha was finding extremely stimulating. She looked out and down at the forest beneath her as she reclined on one side, half leaning back against Victor who sat closer to the center of the carpet. Nicole, still very much uncomfortable with flying on this open vehicle, huddled up next to the big, muscular man's other side. Amy and Don were up at the front of carpet piloting and looking for a tower at the head of a river, respectively. On the back part of the carpet, Shelonda seemed to be napping. Tascha was coming to think of this merry little band as something of a family – a happily incestuous family, of course, with Don and her as the patriarch and matriarch, naturally.

Watching the landscape floating past below, thinking warmly about her companions, and feeling the delicious tingling in her loins signaling the inevitable return of her lust, Tascha rested her head on one hand, while letting the other hand move slowly down the front of her body. She caressed the curve of her breast through the thin fabric of the short dress she had gotten from the Wizard. Tascha thought back to how she had met the Wizard and his beautiful wife, Madeleine for the first time. True to Don's word, they had left the Sisterhood the morning after the big orgy in their honor. Daphne had agreed to "give them" Victor and Nina, but the little serving girl protested that she wanted to stay with the sisters. Victor, however, was quite happy to join Tascha and Don's little band. Then, the sextet... That's perfect! Tascha thought to herself with a smile as she gave her breast a squeeze. The sextet then climbed aboard the flying carpet and flew back to the Wizard's spacious estate. After they were bathed, in wonderfully warm water, and clothed, the Wizard and Madeleine fed them and made them welcome. At first, as something of an odd formality that made the other's chuckle and grin, the Wizard fucked Tascha with surprising vigor while his wife enjoyed Victor's hard cock. Don and the girls actually managed to wait until Tascha had her first shuddering orgasm and Victor filled Madeleine's pussy with his cum (after she had at least two orgasms of her own) before they joined in the party. That evening was a wonderful blur of sex. Tascha pinched her nipple through her dress as she thought back to the moment when she had mounted the Wizard as he lay on the floor, Victor pushed his wonderful cock into her ass, and she had taken Don into her mouth and throat. With each of her orifices truly and delightfully filled, Tascha had let the boys use her body as she rode a long series of orgasms to near oblivion.

Tascha smiled to herself, as her hand slipped lower, pressing against her belly, as she thought of the easy, happy atmosphere of the Wizard's home – so comfortable after her days with the satyrs and the sisters. She thought of the strategy meeting, at which the Wizard offered them the continued use of the magic carpet as well as more clothes. It was at that meeting that Madeleine noticed that they had made an unwarranted assumption about what the Crone had told Don. They had all assumed that when she had said, "Go down into the valley and follow the river there to its source..." she meant the valley they were currently in, or at the top of. In fact, though, she might have meant only the valley of the river she was talking about. Of course, this meant that they probably had much more searching to do than they had expected, and they were now on their third day of flying along rivers looking for towers. Madeleine's observation naturally enough cast a pall on the group's mood. Seeing this reaction, Madeleine had quickly added, "Since this might take some time, and you've already been through so much, why don't you come with my husband and me?" She explained that the couple was planning a little trip to visit the Manor for the first time. Tascha found herself eagerly agreeing to take a couple of day's vacation from the quest to get home.

As her hand caressed the skin of her thigh, just below the hem of her short dress, Tascha remembered how happy she had been to return to the Manor again. Making the Wizard and his wife the guests of honor, though Victor had never been to the Manor either, Tascha and the others made a point of showing them a good time. Tascha was surprised at how comfortable she was in the Manor. In spite of everything that had happened, it was actually Tascha who suggested that they split up for the first night, into girls and guys. Tascha pushed the hem of her skirt up and raised her leg as she moved her fingers up along her thigh as she thought of the fun the girls had shown Madeleine that night. It had been party night in the disco again, and Madeleine threw herself into the revelry with abandon. At some point, it became a competition to see how many men each of the women could make cum. Tascha's fingers traced lightly over her moist lips as she remembered the playful frenzy of that night. As before, things started out in the foggy pit, and all five of the women began to fuck and suck in the smoke and pulsing music. Tascha parted her lips and ran a finger up between them, spreading her juices over her eager little clit, as she remembered being on her hands and knees in the "slow dance" room pushing back on her seventeenth cock of the evening. Only a little bit in front of her Madeleine was sprawled on her back getting fucked vigorously by one guy as three others stroked their cocks over her, spraying cum all over her beautiful face and tits.

Tascha was now playing with herself in earnest, her fingers stroking against her clit and occasionally pushing into her pussy. All the while, she remembered the wild, playful events in the Manor. She thought of how Don and the other guys had found her and Madeleine cuddled sleepily in the black light room covered in cum. Don had kissed her lovingly, took her in his arms, and proceeded to make love to her passionately, while the Wizard did the same with his slutty wife. Tascha shuddered a little as she thought about how she had later lived up to her promise to herself and managed to take on both the Player and Igor – a double-teaming that had left her spent and adrift in a delirious sea of ecstasy.

Tascha's memories were interrupted then as Victor's big hand reached around to cup her breast and squeeze it. She sighed and rolled back a bit more to look up into his smiling face. She felt Shelonda's hand moving up along the inside of her leg and parted her thighs further to let the girl have access. Shelonda rested her head on Tascha's lower inner thigh and promptly sucked Tascha's clit into her mouth. Tascha gasped and began to work her arm around so she could get her hand on Victor's cock. Unlike the rest of the group, Victor remained naked so Tascha was easily able to take hold of his stiffening member. Victor bent down to kiss Tascha's yearning mouth. Tascha was twisted there on the flying carpet, making sure she didn't keep Shelonda from her pussy and clit, but hungrily sucking and biting at Victor's tongue as his strong hand squeezed her tit. Soon she was shaking and moaning as her first airborne orgasm swept through her body.

Without letting go of Victor's thick shaft, Tascha caught her breath and managed to gently push Shelonda away from her pussy. She smiled down at the other woman's impish face, and then twisted around to face Victor, who also turned so that he was kneeling on the carpet facing Tascha. Nicole was alarmed by all of this sudden commotion, and grabbed at Victor's bicep as she took in what the others were up to. She opened her mouth to object, but immediately realized any protestation would be futile. Instead, she peered around Victor's shoulder to watch as Tascha pulled herself up into Victor's lap and got her mouth on his cock.

Tascha eagerly began sucking on the thick, dark shaft, savoring the feeling of the hard, warm flesh sliding past her lips and over her tongue. She was delighted to feel Shelonda's persistent hands moving up between her legs again. Soon Tascha had two of Shelonda's fingers pushing up into her as she sucked on Victor. After only a minute or two of this, though, Tascha knew that she wanted more. She gently pulled away from Shelonda again, and clambered up so that she was straddling Victor's lap. Shelonda saw what Tascha was doing at once and quickly reached into Victor's lap to take hold of his straining cock. Holding onto his broad shoulders, Tascha lowered herself down onto the organ Shelonda aimed into her pussy. Tascha threw her head back and sighed as she felt herself wonderfully filled. She sat there, impaled, with her head back and eyes closed for a few moments, just enjoying the feeling of that cock inside her. Then she slowly began to grind and ride up and down on Victor. The big man's hands held her waist snugly, and she leaned down to kiss him. She gave herself up to the sensations her body was sending her way: the wind in her hair and on her naked arms and legs, the strong chest pressing the fabric of her dress against her breasts, the strong thighs underneath her, the mouth on her own, the tongue against hers, and most of all the thick penis sliding in and out of her grasping, wet pussy. Then she felt Shelonda's hand on her butt, squeezing and caressing it. Tascha turned to smile at the adorable young woman, who leaned in to give Tascha a quick kiss.

Then Tascha watched as Shelonda turned her attention to Nicole, who obviously thought that these in-flight shenanigans were madness. Looking to the front of the carpet, Tascha saw that Don was watching her riding Victor. He smiled encouragingly and she responded by grinning back at him and increasing the tempo of her fucking. She decided that she wanted to make Victor's big cock fill her up with its cum, and then that she would have Don add his. She slid up and down on Victor's shaft, squeezing her pussy around him, and looked out to see the countryside flying by beneath them.

Tascha saw that Shelonda had managed to distract Nicole enough that the two women were lying down behind Victor making out. Shelonda had her hand up under Nicole's skirt, and Nicole had one hand on one of Shelonda's perfect tits and the other squeezing Shelonda's no-less-perfect ass. Tascha heard Amy say, "Oh, now this isn't fair at all!" Don said something in response, but Tascha was preoccupied with working herself toward a second orgasm and her determination to make Victor come.

She felt the thick phallus inside her swell and then Victor was shaking and shoving up into her as he pumped his thick cum into her pussy. This pushed Tascha over the edge and she threw her head back and cried out as she trembled and came, clenching and milking Victor's cock as they climaxed. When the trembling subsided and she could think again, Tascha sagged forward on Victor.

Smiling, Tascha kissed Victor's forehead and turned to Don, saying, "Your turn love."

Don didn't respond but kept looking ahead, in frantic conversation with Amy. Looking beyond the two of them, Tascha saw what seemed to be a walled town or something spread out on a shelf on the side of a mountain. Then, high up the mountainside by a large lake Tascha saw a pinkish tower. While she had been fucking, Don and Amy had found the tower! Then she noticed that although Don and Amy were obvious excited, they seemed more panicked than enthusiastic. Without taking the time to get off Victor's still-hard cock, Tascha called forward, "What's wrong?"

"We're losing altitude," Don said brusquely.

"Fly higher?" she offered weakly.

"I'm trying!" Amy said with obvious exasperation.

"We're going to hit the mountain!" Nicole gasped.

"No, we're not going to make it that far," Shelonda said. "It looks like we're going to hit that wall."

"No we're not!" Amy said with more determination than confidence.

Tascha had a moment to look beyond the wall in question, and saw the town she'd noticed a moment earlier consisted of several rather large buildings of multiple stories, and a bunch of smaller structures. In the center of "town" was what looked like a very large pool or fountain, and it now looked like that was where they were headed – rather too quickly, Tascha thought.

They were over and past the wall then, and people in the town noticed them and there were outcries from below.

"Can't we just stop?" Nicole asked in a panic.

"I've been trying to do that!" Amy shouted.

Tascha realized they were about to crash and she was still kneeling there with Victor's prick up her. She laughed and said "Damn!" at the same moment, and then they hit the water.

Victor held her in his arms as they went tumbling forward and under. Tascha felt her back brushing the hard stone bottom of the pool and then Victor let go of her. She pushed away and opened her eyes, which had been closed tightly since the moment before impact. There were arms and legs everywhere in the water, all flaying about wildly. Trying to keep her wits, she pushed up from the bottom and quickly broke the surface of the water; it was only a little over chin deep. She wiped the water out of her eyes and looked around. She saw the others bob to the surface, and noticed that their few packs were floating around. Don found her and asked, "Are you all right?"

She smiled at his concern and said, "Yes, I think so. Are you?"

"Yeah," he nodded. Then he was hugging her tightly. "It's all fun and games until your flying carpet runs out of gas, eh?"

Tascha laughed and said, "Let's check on the others."

They quickly found that everyone was fine, if very wet. They were scattered in a swath from the point where they had hit the water, with poor Nicole having travelled the furthest. They saw that they were in a truly humongous swimming pool, which was fortunately not too terribly crowded. No by-swimmers had been hit by the carpet or its riders. The sextet gathered up their belongings, and Victor, who had none of his own, took up the slack by hauling the sodden, heavy carpet out of the water. As they made their way to the closest side of the pool, naked people began to swim out to them with concern and curiosity. The bottom of the pool rose as they went, until they were able to wade on out. A large crowd of onlookers gathered around. Tascha, Don and the others looked back at them, trying to sort out which questions to ask first.

Before anyone could make any progress, though, a tall blonde woman with cowboy boots, cowboy hat, a pleated skirt, and a light denim vest complete with a six-pointed star badge. The only thing she was missing was a six-gun at her hip. Instead she carried what seemed to be a heavy baton, which naturally enough looked a bit like sex toy to Tascha. Of course, she was pretty, though she had a stern expression on her freckled face. This fully-clothed woman fixed a coldly serious blue eye on the bedraggled newcomers, and said, "What's the meaning of this?"

Don stepped forward and said, "Well, we crashed, ma'am."

"Crashing into the pool is not allowed," the woman said.

"Is it specifically against the rules?" Don asked.

"As a matter of fact, it is," the woman said crossly. "The pool is to be used for swimming and sex only. I'll have to arrest you all for breaking that rule as well as reckless operation of a vehicle and careless endangerment of resort guests."

"Resort?" Tascha asked, as she looked around at the large buildings she could see over the heads of the crowd. They did look a bit like hotels or casinos.

"Look, ma'am..." Don began.

"Sheriff," she asserted.

"Sheriff," Don smiled, "I assure you this was a terrible accident. If we come with you peacefully, will you give us a chance to explain the situation?"

The Sheriff scowled at Don and the others and then nodded curtly. "Come this way. Mike, make sure they didn't leave anything in the pool. Bring anything you find to me."

Mike was apparently a young woman with short, bright red hair, who nodded and promptly waded into the pool.

As the curious crowd parted and then began to disperse, and the party of resort crashers followed the Sheriff, Tascha looked around more carefully. Sure enough, the poolside was lined with chaise lounges and umbrellas. Scattered about were little tent houses. Further from the pool were little bungalows and about half a dozen much larger buildings. The Sheriff led them between two of them, each with a bold sign out front. The one on the left was called "The Jungle Room", even though there must surely be many more than one room in the building. A grinning ape with a raging hard on swung from sign's "g". On the right was the "Clockwork Club", whose sign showed off gears and pistons. Not surprisingly, along the way, they passed a number of people who were busy with a variety of sexual activities. Tascha also noticed, here and there, a man or woman moving about in what seemed to be uniforms, carrying towels or beverages.

The Sheriff led them to a smallish building in the shadow of the Clockwork Club. Pushing a wooden door open, she admitted them to an outer office straight out of a typical western. There was a single desk, a perfunctory wall to screen the office from the two cells in the back, a chair for the Sheriff and that was about it. After hanging her hat on a peg by the door, the constable sat on the edge of her desk, crossed her long legs in front of her, and said, "OK, let's hear your explanation."

If Don was distracted by the woman's obvious physical charms, Tascha couldn't tell. He simply smiled and said, "Thank you, Sheriff. You see we were trying to reach the tower in the mountains above your ... resort."

"The monastery tower?" the Sheriff asked.

"I don't know about the monastery," Don shrugged. "We're trying to find the Sage, and were told to look for him in a tower at the source of a river."

"I believe there is a sage of some sort up there," the Sheriff nodded.

"Well, we were trying to get there when all of a sudden our ... vehicle just stopped working."

"It 'just stopped working' right over the resort?"

"Well, not exactly," Amy offered. "It started losing power some distance downriver. I didn't notice at first, but then I couldn't get it to cooperate. It just kept going in the same direction, but lower and lower."

The Sheriff looked at Amy carefully, and then said, "Well, you seem to be telling the truth, and nobody was hurt, so I suppose we can let this one incident pass. I'll be keeping an eye on you, though. Don't cause any more trouble or you'll end up in one of my cells."

"Thank you, Sheriff," Don bowed a little.

"Excuse me, Sheriff," Tascha interrupted. "Can you tell us the best way to get to the tower?"

"There's a road up the mountain. You'll want to go out the East gate." When it became clear that they had no idea where the East gate might be, the Sheriff stepped back outside, pointed them in the right direction and gave a few basic instructions.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds