• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Snowy Night

One Snowy Night

**Author's Note** This is my first story on the site. I hope you enjoy it. It is entirely fiction. Any similarities to real people are entirely coincidental, or so my lawyers tell me. Everyone in this story is above the age of 18.

*

It was just another night at the house. I had recently woken up (I'm a third-shifter and so keep odd hours) and had started in on the mountain of dishes that was always left sitting for me. My plans were to watch some netflix, maybe paint a little, make a quick dinner, and generally relax. My live-in boyfriend wouldn't be home from his work for another six hours at least.

Covered in soap up to my arms, I heard a knock at the door. I dried off, walked to the front door, and checked the peephole. It was my ex boyfriend. Before I go on, this requires a little bit of backstory:

I was very very good friends with a couple that lived close by. We shared the same interests, the same group of friends, the same taste in a lot of different things. I suppose that I would consider them "best" friends. I was one of the only non-family members invited to their wedding, and I happily stood as her maid of honor. I also had the hots for her. Shelly and I kind of had a thing. They had an open relationship, and I had an open relationship - but only for other women.

I took advantage of this with Shelly. I loved her. She loved me. We dated, briefly, before my boyfriend decided he couldn't handle it.

There was a period of separation, before we both decided we missed each other and would carry on as friends. But no matter what we called it, the feelings were still there.

I knew that her husband, Chris, had the hots for me as well. Truthfully, I loved the attention I got from him, but didn't think of him that way - until one night when we were very drunk. We were flirting all night as we usually do. I was sitting next to him on the couch, but facing away from him and towards Shelly. At one point, and I don't remember exactly what was said to make this happen, he pulled me back to him by my hair and kissed me. Hard. Surprisingly, I found myself kissing him back with just as much enthusiasm. From that moment on, I began to look at him in a different light.

That night was a turning point for me. I had just cheated on my boyfriend, and started having feelings for another man. I already had feelings for this woman. Feelings between the three of us grew.

Eventually, we started to date. I was very upfront with them about not wanting to leave my boyfriend. I loved him and that hadn't changed. I knew one day I would have to make a choice, but didn't want to think about it. Chris became my Dom. He could dominate me in a way that no one else ever could and I was very very happily his submissive. Shelly never wanted to be included in our play, which was fine with me. My relationship with her was based on emotions and comfort - the physical aspect of it was there, but not nearly as much as with Chris. Shelly and I had fingered each other a few times, but that was it. The same with Chris. I had already gotten tested in preparation for fucking/oral sex with them. They had appointments, but it never got that far.

The night came when I had to make my choice. My boyfriend was getting too close to finding out about us. They didn't win. The night I told them this was both sad and amazing. We drank, we cried, we had one last night together. Chris and I sank into our natural roles as Dom and sub, and Shelly decided to try it out with me as well. She was also a natural Dom and found she really enjoyed it. That left leaving them so much harder. It broke my heart. I cut off all contact with them, and soon moved to a different apartment in town with my boyfriend. I never stopped thinking about them, but I knew that I had made the right decision, though I missed them every day. I especially thought about him and the experiences we shared and those that we didn't.

I knew that I could never speak with them again. If we ever rekindled our friendship, other things would eventually be rekindled as well. That couldn't happen.

But I couldn't forget them. So even though I knew I shouldn't have, right after Christmas I baked a bunch of cookies and left them by their apartment door with an Italian love song and an unsigned card. They never saw me. It's been a week. My boyfriend never knew about any of it, thank god.

Except now there he was. My ex, Chris, was knocking at my door. In the snow, slowing getting covered by it. I hardened my heart, put on my bitchiest face (if he thought I didn't care, perhaps he would leave and save us both), and opened the door. Blocking the way in, I asked him "what?"

"I found you."

"I see that," I said.

"I've been looking around town for you for days. Shelly saw your car come up this way, so I've been looking for you. I finally found the apartment complex, and I saw you through the window."

Damn. I knew I should have put those curtains up earlier. "Okay, I'll bite. Why were you looking for me?"

"To thank you."

"For what?" Had I hoped for this?

"The cookies. The card. Who else could it be from. We know it was you. Why did you send it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shouldn't be talking to him...

"Fine. You have no clue. Listen, I've locked myself out of my apartment. Shelly won't be home for a few hours. I know your boyfriend is at work right now. Can I come in?"

I moved away from the door.

"If you're going to stay for awhile, I'm going to change. I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and tore off the old sweatpants and ripped shirt I had thrown on for my night alone. I know I shouldn't have, but I put on a very cute sweater, and jeans that made my small ass look amazing.

"You look really nice. Really nice," he commented as I came down the stairs. He had already made himself at home on my couch and looked quite comfortable. He had taken his long hair out of his ponytail. He hated it out, but I loved it and he knew it. Damn. This was not good.

We ran through the awkward chitchat that comes with speaking to an ex for the first time. Eventually, though, we ran out of things to say.

"Did you want something to drink?" I am nothing if not a good hostess, through thick and thin. I went to the kitchen to fix myself something.

"Water. Listen, let me ask you something. Do you have any regrets?"

"Some." I could never lie to him. I was hoping that one-word answers would suffice.

"About us?" he asked. Damn.

"Those are the only kind I have." I knew what was coming next.

"Tell me."

"I have several. My biggest is not getting to sleep with you. You know I would have loved to know how you felt inside me." Shit. "You?"

"The same ones, apparently. Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?"

Well that was a dumb question. "You know I have. It was with you.

Have you ever cheated on Shelly?" Turnabout is fair play. And I'll admit, I was really enjoying the knowledge that he still thought of me. Why else would he be asking these questions?

"I haven't had to."

Well that sounded a little ominous, but I let it go. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge for him. When I turned around, he was there. Right in front of me. I closed the fridge door.

Suddenly, he pushed me back against it and kissed me. Hard. I slapped him. He moaned and kissed me harder. I felt his tongue touch my lips, and god help me, my mouth opened. Our tongues fought together. It felt amazing, and went straight to my pussy. Shit, I was lost. I pulled his hair, trying to pull him back. I knew he loved that.

"You belong to me." It was what he would always say as my Dom.

"Not yet I don't. That's something you have to earn back." I leaned in and whispered "but I'll give you a head start. No doesn't mean no tonight. Stop doesn't mean stop. My safeword is greengrass." I hoped that this little act of insubordination would lead him to slap me across the face. Honestly, that is a big turn on for me. And he did it best. This was a man you didn't think to take seriously, until he hit you. Then you never forgot.

It worked. His hand shot out like lightning and hit my face. It was like a jolt straight down to my pussy. Suddenly, I knew I was sopping wet. I looked down and saw that he was hard. I smiled.

His hand came up to my throat and squeezed, as his mouth once more fell on top of mine. I opened up to him with a moan, pushing back against him. His other hand lifted my shirt and grabbed a tit. He immediately found my nipple and squeezed.

"I said that you belong to me."

"No..." SMACK. Another one across the face.

"You belong, to ME." He sounded angry. I loved it.

"Yes. I belong to you."

"Good girl. Good girl." Letting go of my throat, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

I grabbed my reward. There was precum making the tip of his penis shiny. I started to slowly jack him off, using the slippery precum as lubricant. His cock was amazing. It wasn't long, but longer than I was used to. It was thick. Certainly much thicker than I was used to. I had missed that cock and moaned with longing.

"I know you got tested. I did to." For just a moment I wondered why he was telling me this. I didn't have to wait long.

"Get. On. Your. Knees." He started to push down on my shoulders.

I was somewhat surprised. We had never gotten to oral sex in our earlier relationship. I didn't mind, though. I had always wanted to taste his cock. I sucked on that beauty for all I was worth. I used the tip of my tongue to flick the sensitive underside all the way down to the base and back up. I took him fully into my mouth. It made me gag a little, but I think that just turned him on more, as I heard another moan escape his mouth. He grabbed me by the hair and by pulling on it, he set the pace he wanted. It was quicker than I normally go, but I managed to keep up. I reached up and undid the button to his jeans and pulled them down so that I could get to his balls. He moaned again as I softly tugged on them. I rolled them gently in my hand. I did everything I could think of to bring him pleasure. I could taste the salty precum.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head back. SLAP.

With hurt and confusion in my eyes, I looked up at him but said nothing. I didn't have to.

"That was for leaving us." SLAP. "That was for thinking you didn't belong to me anymore." SLAP! "That was because you have been a bad, bad girl."

"Yes, sir."

"What did you say? Yes what?" He was commanding now, the Dom I knew and loved.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master." He stroked my face where he hit me.

"That's my good girl." He grabbed a hold of my face and held it still while he facefucked me. His cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged. There was no stopping him. After just a few minutes, I felt him tense. With a bellow, he came, forcing me to swallow everything. I gagged. He moaned. I swallowed.

"You are entirely too clothed. Take them off. All of them." I complied, eyeing the kitchen window. Following my gaze, he had mercy on me. "Get upstairs."

I turned to climb the stairs and felt a hard SWAT on my ass. It hurt like a bitch, but damn did it feel good too. I ran up the stairs.

There were two doors up there, both closed.

"Do NOT make me tell you to get on your bed. Do NOT make me guess which door." I opened my bedroom door. I walked up to the bed and turned to face him, unsure of what he would want from me next. His hand shot out and took me by the throat. He squeezed briefly, cutting off my air supply, before tossing me back onto the bed. I shimmied up to the headboard and he followed taking something out of his jeans before taking them and his shirt off. He laid to one side of me, and handed me the toy we had bought for me to use at his house.

"Use this on yourself. And look at me." I put the little vibrating bullet to my sopping pussy, positioning it directly on my clit. I turned the dial up and immediately felt the waves of pleasure emmanating from the vibrations.

He put his hand down to my pussy, on top of the one holding the bullet in place. "This is mine."

I nodded.

Inserting two fingers into me, he said again "this is mine. Tell me."

"Yes Master. This is yours. This is always yours." I started to squirm as he moved his fingers in and out of me. I was close to cumming.

He added a third finger. I put pressure on the bullet. He brought his head down to the closest tit to him and started sucking. I had been moaning the whole time, but they got louder. He bit down.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me. Now!" He bit harder.

With what felt like an explosion, I came harder than I could ever remember cumming. After I had calmed down, he slowly removed his fingers from me. I started to move the vibrator away, as my clit was now way too sensitive for it.

SLAP! "Did I say you could stop? You cannot stop. You can turn it down, but keep that on your clit at all times."

"I'm sorry Master. You are right." I did as he said, turning the vibrator down, but keeping it where it was.

"Now that you've gotten your reward for being a good slave, tell me something."

"Anything, Master."

"Tell me why you left the cookies, the song lyrics and that card."

"I couldn't not leave them. I needed to have some contact with you two, even if it was only one-sided. I needed to be near you in some way. I wanted to stay away, but I couldn't."

"That's better."

Chris kissed me again, but gentler this time. I strained against him - the vibrator was starting to get to me again. I wanted more. He climbed on top of me. I could feel his now-hard-again cock against my slit. I whimpered.

"Master...I need you."

With those words, he plunged into my pussy in one stroke. It was amazing. Like nothing I've ever felt. The first time a man enters you is the best feeling in the world. I cried out. He cried out.

He started to pump in and out of me. Slowly at first, gentle. But within a few moments he picked up speed. I needed more. I grabbed his hair and pulled. I dug my fingers into his back. He went harder. He leaned down and bit my neck hard. Slapping me across the face, he started pistoning in and out of me as hard as he could. The pressure on the vibrator was amazing. I turned it up.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum again!"

"Cum for me. Cum for me!" I obeyed, as I always did. Digging my nails into him, I exploded again.

Chris pulled out of me and ordered me onto my hands and knees. As he entered me from behind, he started to slap my ass hard in time with his strokes. Every time he pulled out, there was a loud CRACK on my ass. His moans got louder, and he went faster. He let up on my ass and instead, shoved my face into the bed, forcing my head down. Unable to move, I became nothing more than his fucktoy.

I expected him to pull out, since we weren't using a condom. Once again, he suprised me. With a loud cry, he came inside me. I could feel his cock swell as spurt after spurt hit my insides.

As we parted and lay down, he put his arms around me and gently stroked my hair. I was in heaven. After a few moments, he said that he would have to go soon.

"But Shelly isn't home yet. I thought you were locked out?" I asked.

"I did lock myself out. But I do have keys. I can let myself back in."

Damn! Tricked! Not that I minded, at this point. "And let me guess...Shelly knows you're here?"

"Yup. Who do you think sent me? She'll be getting home soon and will want a full report on tonight. I won't leave out any details. That's how we work. And we want to work with you. We miss you. Don't go again."

Damn. Now I'd have to make another choice...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Snowy Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds