• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bi Guys at Carleton University

Bi Guys at Carleton University

The name is Miguel Josiah Sanchez. My friends call M. J. I was born in the City of Santo Domingo, deep within the Dominican Republic, to a Haitian father and Hispanic mother. When I was younger, my parents moved from the Caribbean to the region of Ontario in the Confederation of Canada. The City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, has been my home ever since. Been here eleven years. I'm twenty three now, a second-year Law student at Carleton University. Life is okay, I guess. I'm just trying to adjust to certain changes I've been going through, you know. By the way, I am bisexual. There, I said it. I'm a young Black man who's not okay with the Down Low shit. I'm not ashamed of who I am.

These days, my life is filled with drama, man. The life of a Black man in the Continent of North America is never easy. Doesn't matter if he's the President of the United States or the homeless brother down the street. A lot of people make a lot of assumptions when they look at me. My father James Pierre is a Haitian man from the City of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti. He lived in the Dominican Republic for most of his life. My mother Maria Sanchez is half Hispanic and half White, born and raised in the heartland of the Dominican Republic. Her decision to share her life with a Black male from the Republic of Haiti turned her into an outcast. Her wealthy family rejected her. Dominicans are very racist, man. Mom is a brave lady, though. She loves my father and I. Even though they never got hitched, we're a rock-solid family. And we got Canadian citizenship now, which is pretty cool. My father is a bus driver in Ottawa and my mother works as a bookstore clerk. We're not rich but we do alright for ourselves.

I've had a lot of stuff happen to me this year. Sexually speaking, I've been experimenting. I hooked up with this tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed white lady named Lynn in the Ottawa suburb of Barrhaven. We had a lot of fun together. Lynn happens to be into young, healthy and attractive Black guys like myself. And at six-foot-one, lean and muscular, with caramel skin, curly Black hair and hazel eyes, I'm one fine specimen of Black Masculinity. Lynn had me lie down in her bed while she sucked my eight-inch, uncircumcised dick. She asked about my skin tone and I told her that I am biracial, born to a Black father and Hispanic mother. She seemed surprised by that. I consider myself Black rather than biracial. I love my Black people. No Tiger Woods type of identity confusion up in here. Lynn and I had a lot of fun together. She sucked my dick real good, then I put on a condom and banged her. She climbed on top of me, lowering herself onto me until she impaled her hairy pink pussy on my thick cock. I put my hands upon her hips and thrust into her. And that's how we did our thing. I slammed my dick up in that pussy. Lynn rode me hard, calling me all kinds of names while we were fucking. White women are funny, man. They switch sidewalks when they see a brother coming but behind closed doors, they throw themselves at you. I fucked the hell out of Lynn's snatch and then showered before leaving her house. I hopped on the ninety five bus and got off at Saint Laurent Mall, where I went to meet my buddies Malik and Abdullah.

My buddy Malik is a six-foot-tall, good-looking young Black man with really dark skin which I find very sexy. Malik attends Algonquin College, where he studies in the Police Foundations Program. If he wasn't totally straight, I would have thrown myself at him a long time ago. Malik is currently dating Soraya, a really tall and sexy young Persian woman with dark bronze skin, long Black hair and dark eyes. Soraya is originally from the City of Baalbek in the Republic of Lebanon. Malik is of Somali and Nigerian descent, and a practicing Muslim. I guess that's a good thing because his girlfriend Soraya is from a strict Muslim family. He's in love with her. I don't think she feels the same way because she seems cold in her interactions with him, even when they're holding hands. Malik is into Arab women, especially the Lebanese ones. He wants to marry Soraya when he gets out of Algonquin College. I wish him the best of luck with that because I don't think their relationship is going to last long.

I give Malik a brother-man hug and exchange dap with our friend Abdullah. Now, Abdullah is one odd duck. A short, chubby young man with dark bronze skin, curly Black hair and pale brown eyes. Abdullah is originally from the City of Mecca, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He's taking up business administration at the University of Ottawa. Abdullah is a closet homosexual, though he doesn't know that I know about him. My buddy Michael Rakes, a tall, burly bisexual Jamaican guy with dreadlocks, told me how he stuffed Abdullah like a thanksgiving turkey inside Studio Night Club in downtown Ottawa. Sometimes, I wonder why so many gay and bisexual guys from conservative cultures hide who and what they are. I came out as bisexual to my friends and family last year. I was tired of hiding it. I lost some friends but that's okay. They weren't real friends to begin with. Not if they were so eager to drop me for being bisexual. Abdullah is always condemning Canada for being so tolerant of loose women and queers yet he's queer. I silently laugh at him. What a hypocrite!

I hang out at the Saint Laurent Mall with Abdullah and Malik for a little bit, and we grab dinner together. Then I go home by hopping on the bus to Vanier. Little did I know that I had a surprise waiting for me. A surprise named Lucia. She's this fine-looking, big-bottomed Black chick I've been hooking up with for the past three weeks. Lucia somehow got into my apartment, and I find out her lying naked on my bed. Hard to believe this wanton slut is the President of the Black Women's Business Club at La Cite Collegiale, a French College in the town of Orleans, Ontario. I smile at the sight of t his gorgeous, naked Black chick. I've sexed up Black guys, White guys, White women and Asian women. However, Black women remain my absolute favourites. Lucia smiles at me in a very come hither way and I drop my pants before springing on the bed to join her.

Minutes later, I've got Lucia's sexy legs spread as I go down on her. I lick her sweet pussy real good. Then I put on a condom and get ready to stick her. Only my dick remains soft. Lucia looks at me, surprised. I've fucked her many times and never had any problems getting it up before. Lucia tells me she wants to suck me. I panic. Not because she wants to suck me off but because my dick isn't hard. Maybe because I fucked Lynn earlier. Damn. I close my eyes and stroke my dick. I think of Lynn's big White ass. Nothing. I think of Lucia's perky tits and big Black ass. Nothing. My dick is still soft. Damn. A stray thought enters my consciousness. Suddenly, I think of my secret crush. My best friend Malik. The straight and totally non-homophobic conservative Somali guy who knows I'm bi and supports me.

I think of his fine ass, his washboard abs and his cute face. And suddenly my dick is hard. I thrust my hardened cock deep into Lucia and fuck her roughly. I drill my cock into her pussy. I fuck her real good for a good forty five minutes. Until she begs for mercy. I take off the condom, and cum all over her tits and belly. Lucia smiles at me, and wonders aloud where my sudden passion came from. I smile and tell her all I had to do to get hard again was think of a piece of juicy Black ass. Lucia smiles, thinking that I'm talking about her. I was really thinking of Malik the entire time I was doing her. Weird, yeah, but it worked. And what she doesn't know won't hurt her. I kiss her and then we head to the shower together. I love women, I really do. Especially Black women. But I'm in love with my best male friend. Damn. The life of the bisexual Black man in Canada continues.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bi Guys at Carleton University

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds