• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 09-10

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 09-10

12

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr IX

They were both waiting for me when I pulled into the garage. I had called when I was about 10 minute out, just as Mistress had ordered. Cock was dressed in his usual shorts and T, and Mistress stood behind him.

“Strip,” was the only word Cock said as I stepped from the car and handed him the keys and his cell. He ordered me to all fours and I obeyed quickly, looking down to the ground. He moved aside for Mistress. I noticed Mistress was wearing heeled boots, the black vinyl stretching up past her knees. She ordered me to lift my head and stick out my tongue. The moment I did this, my mouth opened wider in surprise. During the time I was gone, Mistress had been pierced, her pussy now ringed and her lips now pulled by chains to her thigh wraps, almost identical to her slave!

A flash of light indicated her tongue was also pierced!

SWISH! The lash of the leash striped my ass. “Yes, slave, Cock has pierced your Mistress, and her pussy is now wide open for instantly satisfying his needs. Stick your tongue out, slave.”

She swiftly clipped the leash to my tongue ring. Of course, I wanted to beg her not to do this, but that would have been a waste of breath. Cock and Mistress had me as their slave and until I could figure out how to get my cell phone and escape.

I scrambled to keep up with Mistress as she led me to “my room.” With my tongue stretched and the tension strong on the ring, I panted and groaned. The tinkle bell on my clitty ring rang and every moved stretched my pussy lips, still chained to my thighs. What a ridiculous sight I must have made. I felt like a fool and an animal, their bitch.

But my pussy was already leaking, as I was able to watch Mistress’ and her spread pussy. The black boots, her creamy thighs and dripping pussy, it was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen!

I felt Cock right behind me, and knew he was salivating over my swaying ass, also. Truly, he now had two slaves, each boiling over with lust and desire.

As we entered the room, I was able to see that it had totally changed. There was new equipment, all designed to bondage a slave, it seemed to me. Racks and posts and additional hooks from the ceiling.

Mistress led me near the center, removed the leash from my mouth, and ordered me to stand and spread my legs. Quickly I obeyed. She cuffed my hands in front and guiding me slightly to the right, she lifted my hands and hooked them to a ring that hung from the ceiling. Immediately Cock hit a switch and my hands began to rise, until I was completely stretched, my feet still flat on the ground. This felt better than when I was stretched with my hands locked behind my back, because that put great strain on my shoulders. This was just slightly uncomfortable.

She then ordered me to open my mouth again and when I did, she inserted a gag that I can only describe as a bit, like a horse has in its mouth. It had rings and straps and she used these to tighten the bit in my mouth, making it impossible to form any words.

“Spread your legs further,” Mistress ordered, and I obeyed like the trained slave I had become. At some point, the pussy chains would stretch no further.

At this point, Cock moved a pole beneath me. I strained my neck to look down and noticed that it was topped by a plastic cock, almost as big as the alpha black wolf that fucked my ass so many times yesterday. Cock centered the pole and then pressed something and the pole was made to rise higher, and higher, until it just touched my spread, ringed, and gaping pussy.

“You were disobedient, slave,” Mistress began. “You did not address your Mistress properly. You did not just forget, you intentionally were disobedient. Right, slave?”

She was correct, of course. At the restaurant on the phone, I knew she wanted me to say the word Mistress, but I couldn’t say it in front of my cousin. I grunted into the gag and nodded my head, hoping that by agreeing it would lessen my punishment.

“Stand on your tiptoes, slave,” and when I did, Cock raised the cock-topped pole and actually inserted it into my pussy! “Ngo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo,” I screamed into the gag. He seemed to push it as high as possible without actually breaking my hymen. I strained onto the tips of my toes.

“Mistress promised she would not take your virginity, but once you disobeyed, she decided that you were no longer worthy of being a virgin, so you will take your own virginity, slave.”

“Huhhhh,” I uttered

“Yes, in just a few moments, your legs will cramp, you will have no choice but to lower your feet and then you will break your own hymen and this nonsense of being a virgin slave will be over. Of course, we will document this moment for our collection and make big bucks on the internet in time.”

“eee eee eee eee esss sss sse, ngoo ooo ooo oooo,” already my legs were losing their strength. The pole was at the boundary of my virginity, pushing continually on my unbroken hymen. The tension in my legs was awful, they were shaking, my toes yielding to pain, I could hold out no longer. Suddenly, the swish of a whip lashed my ass and I screamed into the gag.

With one final, “Ngoo oooo oooo oooo oooo ooooo,” I impaled myself on the cock, forcing it past the point of no return, stealing my own virginity, wailing in frustration, pain, and anguish. I sobbed uncontrollably, saliva and tears mixing on my pierced breasts. My head slumped. It was over. What I had saved for marriage, for just the right guy, had been ripped from me, and I had taken my own virginity.

Mistress came into my field of vision. She stood before me and took a finger, wiping it along the top of the pole, now deeply inserted into my aching pussy. She held it in front of my face, a mix of blood and pussy juice. She took the finger, wiped the mix over my lips, parted by the bit gag, another smear under my nose, and then put the finger in her own mouth, sucking my blood/cum from it, and smiling every moment.

It was over. There was nothing left for me to save. I was a broken slave, all my resistance at an end.

As my head slumped, I barely heard Cock whisper to Mistress. “Whore, put your hands behind your back.” Through my tears, I saw her obey. He immediately handcuffed Mistress, and I sense things had dramatically changed. Not only was I no longer a virgin, now available as a 3-hole fucktoy, but Mistress seemed to have taken a step closer to her enslavement.

The words from Gorean culture echoed in my head. “All women were born to be slaves.” It seemed to be coming true for both Mistress and me.

-------------------------------------------------

Ever since Slave agreed to visit us in Texas to realize her enslavement fantasy, Mistress felt Cock has been a different person. Cock seemed to be very much into this slavery thing and is quite besides himself. Mistress is a bit scared at this time. For one Cock totally ignored my promises to slave as to the extent we'd do to her, her body and flesh.

For two Cock had broken slave's virginity. Although he can say slave lowered her cunt into the plastic cock and broke her own virginity. But that's just not fair, slave was put in a position where she physically cannot control herself but to lower her cunt into the plastic cock.

Just as mistress was going through all this emotions, Cock ordered me to sit in a chair fitted w/ stirrups - another contraption Cock ordered recently. Cock apparently spoke to Mistress as if I was his slave. We were gf/bf I last checked.

"What…" Mistress tried to ask what was Cock doing, he stopped me "Whore, shut the fuck up and just do as I say." "Do not speak unless spoken to!, Understand?"

Mistress nodded and obeyed. Gorean was right, every women were born to be slaves. Obeying Cock seemed so natural to me. Mistress has to admit I obeyed cuz I was scared plus I actually wanted to be enslaved, too.

As Cock proceeded to strap my legs to the stirrups a big tall black man walked in. Mistress never met him before. At least I don't remember him fucking me before. He's so BIG I'd remember, at least my cunt would've.

The guy has big hands but slim fingers like those of a surgeon. His name is Hawkeye, what a name. Turns out Cock recruited him for his expertise in piercing and tattooing. He brought a big bag that resembles what a doctor would carry. He is a gynecologist specializing in abortion.

"Hawkeye, good to see you, I'm almost done getting Amy ready for you" "We call her Whore" "And that yonder is Slave straddling the poll, she just took her own virginity" Cock spoke as-a-matter-of-factly!!!!! I was shocked. This is not the Cock I knew.

Hawkeye went over to Slave and checked on her bloody cunt. "She'll be fine cuz her cunt is so wet, as long as she's wet the cock inside wouldn't be stuck. Hawkeye then lifted Slave's chin and stared at her. "You have a beauty here IFA" "Wouldn't mind fucking her myself".

Slaves are objects, to be owned, used, traded or whatever fuck these men wanted to do to us. So it seemed.

Mistress was not comfortable having my hands tied behind my back but I guess there's a reason for that. And the reason was that Hawkeye was gonna decorate my tits.

He took out some alcohol treated cotton and rubbed on both my boobs. He then injected anesthetic into both my boobs. Rubbed on my boobs and tits and stared at me "Can you feel it?" I nodded, nodded, he continued rubbing, groping me. Then numbness spread all over my chest, but I can still feel something, but quite numb.

He put on his surgical gloves and from his bag took out a gadget that resembles a staple gun. Probably a piercing gun. I was right. He squeezed on my right nipple and pulled outward - hard, punched a large hole just under my right nipple. Immediately blood came rushing out. He sprayed liquid nitrogen to freeze my circulation and that stopped the bleeding.

Immediately, he removed a 00-gage metal ring from a sterilized container and snapped it on my right tit. The snapping sound told me the ring has a irreversible lock - once locked it does not come off my tit.

He handed Cock some gauze, told him to wipe off any remaining blood. I looked down and I admit, I like what I see. A vey thick sturdy tit ring, nice and shining.

Cock gave me a couple of Advils for the pain that might set in later.

[[ Mistress learned that the smaller the gauge number the larger is the diameter of the rings, so a 00-gage ring is the largest of them all!!!! ]]

With swift motions, Hawkeye decorated my left tit.

All this was done with minimal pain and I was delighted. The huge size of the rings were simply awesome, I felt so sexy. I was so proud of myself cuz this 00-gage rings would certainly please all men - Whore loves to be liked by men, used, abused by men - and women. I smiled and looked at Slave. Slave kaw me smiling, she nodded and smiled back. She was happy for me, too, I'm sure.

Hawkeye told Cock "Better stop the piercing for now, cuz these super sized rings caused a lot of tissue damage and require some time to heal. I know you'd like to continue using these slaves so we'd better do the other piercings and surgical procedures that involve body modifications later."

"You're the doc. Wanna try on my new anal hooks?"

ANAL HOOKS? Mistress looked at slave and she at Mistress in disbelieve. I can tell we were both scared but both were excited to try on new abuses. We are, Mistress is convinced, born slaves.

Cock took out a set of large shining metal hooks with a ring hole at the other end connected to a few feet of ropes. The tip of the hook is shaped like a huge, bent penis equipped with an extra thick cock head.

"Why don't you satisfy yourself with Amy while she's in that fuck position. I'll watch"

Mistress was quite dumb founded that Cock humiliated me in front of slave and the Doc. "Satisfy yourself!!!! with Amy, Amy your gf"

Doc took out his cock, good sized one but I've seen better. Not quite all the way up, so he slid this head up and down my snatch, pulling on my clit rings - there's no need to spread my cunt cuz she was opened by hook-chains. Soon his penis grew hard.

Doc fucked me slow and fast wiggling his cock while inside my wet cunt. "Amy, you are as good as they all say - wet and tight with a vey good grip" Doc complimented me. I always like to hear that, but who the hell are THEY telling him how I fucked?

Must be Cock and some of my FBs! But I enjoyed the compliments.

As Doc fucked me he puled on my tit rings ever so gently, not sure if he was checking me out medically or abusing me. I was still numb, but I could feel the pull - love the sensations.

I actually cummed before Doc did. But as I orgasmed I induced his orgasm - I knew how to make them cum quickly anytime I want! My cunt grip is like a vacuum!

As he pulled out his cock, dripping w/ his cum and my cunt juices, Cock took a suction device and sucked up the fluid. Cock took it to slave and shot it deep into her wide open mouth and ordered "Hold it for me slave." Meaning do not swallow yet, just enjoy the taste. Slave nodded and obeyed!

Slave and I exchange looks. We both smiled lightly. We were both shocked, dumbfounded, but happy for everything that happened so suddenly. But that wasn't all, not by a long shot.

Before Doc used me, Cock took out a hook set, remember? My cunt still not very clean, Cock removed the straps of my legs to the stirrups. Ordered me up on a low table, and bend my butt up - way up!

Swiftly, Cock inserted the hook into my ass. Hawkeye help by spreading my cheeks. The hook went quite deep into my ass and the two men tried to lift me by my ass hook just to make sure it stayed in. It did.

Then the rope was connected to a chain that dropped from the ceiling and there Mistress was hooked.

"Spread your feet as wide as you can BITCH." He never called me BITCH before this slavery business began. I kinda like it, though.

I felt the rope tightening and I was almost suspended in air, butt up, not quite, but I was really stretched.

Doc with his cock still hanging out, flaccid by now, stepped in front of me and stuck his entire cock into my mouth. I tried my best to keep balance while he held my head snuggly close to his crotch, entire cock inside my mouth.

I can feel his cock growing, and growing fast. He held me very tight so eventually his cock went deep into my throat. I've never been fucked like this before and I've seen about a thousand cocks in my life time. But he didn’t cum in my mouth, because he had another slave hole right next to him.

-------------------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr X

Everything had changed. Mistress was no longer in control. In fact, she had become as much a slave as I was. Cock had either been inspired by her treatment of me, or he had planned this all along, to be a Master over two slaves. I am not sure. When the black stud lifted my head and said, "Wouldn't mind fucking her myself,” I am glad he did not ask if I thought that was a good idea. I might have nodded my head yes, allowing my pussy to control my actions, my mind no longer in control. I may be in the final stage of getting my PhD, but that was the furthest thing from my mind right now. My pussy demanded all the attention.

Clearly my Mistress was now a ringed slave herself. As I watched this Hawkeye work on her cunt, my wet cunt drooled juice and my pussy easily slid up and down a short distance on the pole. I was getting hotter and hotter. When they ass hooked Mistress, I wanted so badly to join her.

Suddenly Cock was speaking more and more and taking control. He unstrapped the bit gag from my mouth, much to my relief. It had chafed the corners of my mouth and been very unpleasant. He ordered me, hands still chained high in the air and still impaled over the cock pole, to open my mouth. When I obeyed, he removed the ring piercing in my tongue. I was so grateful, but I assumed incorrectly. He immediately replaced it with a new stud, shaped like a cock! The metal cock stuck straight up in my mouth; it felt so out of place, and I knew that my speech would be further distorted.

He then lowered the pole, with a slurping sound coming from my cunt. My pussy did not want to let the pole escape and immediately I felt so empty. The loss of my virginity was not nearly as awful as I imagined. I had protected it so long, from a time 6 years ago when the first guy wanted a piece of my ass, but now that it was gone, I felt some relief and a freedom to explore my sexuality even more.

Once freed of the pole, he lowered me to the floor, my legs unable to hold up my exhausted and defeated body. My head hung low. He grabbed me by the hair, not needing a leash, and pulled me towards the table on which Mistress was spread and hooked, her eyes wide with excitement. She truly loved the new thick nipple rings, her spread pussy, and hooked ass. She was being mouth fucked by Hawkeye and I had a front row seat.

“Kneel,” he ordered, and when I did so, Hawkeye pulled his huge cock from Mistress’s throat and immediately shoved it into my mouth. This was not a good test on my new cock stud, because Mistress had already sucked his cock to full size. I only had a moment to caress his cock with my new stud, when he exploded into my mouth. I took it all, pleasing him very much. My teeth never touched his cock and I cleaned it tenderly as it began to sag. It gave me pleasure to know he was pleased.

“Is this slave for sale?” Hawkeye asked Cock? My heart quickened. For the first time, I truly knew what it meant to be a slave. In one moment, I could be sold and disappear from my previous life, a slave to a black man I had only just met and tasted.

“Maybe soon, but not yet.” I was relieved and yet not relieved. “Not yet.” What did that mean, that in the near or distant future, I would be for sale? No way, another reason I had to escape as soon as possible.

“Up, slave,” and using my hair as a handle, he lifted me to a standing position and strapped me to the same chair in which my body was modified the day before. They could do with me as they pleased. He plugged my mouth with the ring gag/penis gag combination that I had worn the day before.

“As we talked about, Hawkeye.”

“Sure, ok. Do you want her pussy lips shaved a bit so the hole is always open?”

“Noooooooo,” I wanted to scream! I shook my head as much as I could. Nooooooo!

“Looks like she doesn’t think much of the idea,” Cock laughed. I knew that with a nod, he could further modify my body beyond my wildest imagination and ruin any hope I still had for a real marriage to someone my parents would approve. So silly, I know, but I still cared what they thought.

“Up to you man. You got me another 2 hours, so whatever you say.”

“Maybe next time. Let’s get on with our matching set of slave twins.”

“Right.”

He opened his bag and withdrew a …. Tattoo gun! I had seen these at the piercing shop where I had my ears and belly button pierced as a rebellious college freshman.

While Hawkeye was readying his equipment, I saw how Cock moved and immobilized Mistress. First, he put the same ring gag that controlled my speech in her mouth, minus the penis. Then he strapped Mistress back in the chair, with a strap across her forehead, basically locking her head to the headrest. Seconds later, my head was also locked to the chair. Whatever they had planned, Mistress and slave would be unable to stop.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh SHIT! I said to myself. They are gonna tattoo on our faces, why else would they fix our heads and gag our mouths? So we can't move nor protest.

Tattooing on any hidden part of the body is one thing, on our face is something neither one of us slaves is ready. Kajira has yet to finish her PhD and I needed to go to work at a conservative work place.

Mistress cannot see slave and vice versa, but we both moaned as loud as we can to protest. So, we're on the same page - protesting in disbelief!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 09-10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds