• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Harvard Revelations Ch. 01

Harvard Revelations Ch. 01

123

Authors Note:

This story is a follow-on to "Welcome to Harvard" which introduces the characters of Jon and Nick and the peripheral (to this story) character of Acacia Kellis. This story is intended to stand alone (with some minor backward references) but if you want additional background on Jon and Nick and how meeting Acacia changed their world you should read that story first. This story does included a small m-m sex event so if you can't handle that, don't read it!

----------------------------------------------

It was October and late fall had brought a chill to the air of Harvard Yard. For Jon and Nick, however, the heat of sexual thrill hadn't eased off. After their introduction to Acacia she'd summoned them several other times and each event had been a thrilling introduction to sexual kinkiness that the two young men could barely have imagined previously.

In addition to their time with Acacia, Jon and Nick were actively exploring their new-found interest in each other. Neither saw themselves as gay and their physical relationship was more about exploration than commitment. Additionally, the normal awkwardness of a new sexual relationship - particularly when two 'straight' guys were exploring their bisexual interests - was eased since they didn't have a long history of friendship and they got along well beyond their sexual play. Nick was still a ladies man and was out on dates on numerous occasions. Even Jon was stretching his wings a bit with women - paradoxically, Acacias control and manipulation gave Jon a new confidence in his approach to girls.

Beyond all of these distractions Jon and Nick were attending to their schoolwork and doing well in their classes.

One Saturday evening Nick was invited to a party at an off-campus apartment and brought Jon along as he knew there would be lots of girls there to meet. They arrived at the party and as Jon was taking off his coat he saw Amanda across the room. He smiled and waved when she glanced over to see who the new arrivals were. She smiled and waved lightly but turned back to the group she was talking to. Amanda was an friend of Jons from high school who'd also gotten accepted at Harvard. She'd been a cheerleader and dated the quarterback of the football team so Jon had had no hope of actually dating her, but after sharing a lab table in Junior year advanced placement Bio she'd befriended him and they had a casual friendship that mostly consisted of his doing her classwork. Jon, however, had always lusted after her trim and petite body and wished she would date him. He was quite blind to how she had used him.

Jon found himself meeting new people and current classmates. He turned away from a group of people to get another beer and almost bumped into Amanda as she walked by.

"Hi Amanda!" he said, "How've you been?" He had only seen her twice since they had arrived at Harvard and they'd only chatted for a few minutes.

"Hi Jon," she answered. "It's great to see you!" Amanda was glad to see Jon as she did sometimes feel a little homesick and he was a connection back to her High School years in Phoenix. He was a safe, platonic friend who she felt she could open up to a bit. Also he could continue helping with her classwork!

"Ahh, you know, classes mostly." Jon had never given up his crush on Amanda and his new-found confidence made him more comfortable with with her. "I'm meeting alot of new people and having alot of fun." He felt a bit of sexual thrill at what was hiding behind that innocuous statement. "It's great to see you again though - I still can't believe we both got into Harvard!"

"I know!" Amanda answered. "And I'm so happy to know you're here too. I miss home sometimes and it's nice to talk to someone from high school."

The two friends were sharing opinions of classes and teachers when Nick wandered toward them. He was going to pass by since he didn't want to cockblock his friend while he was talking to a great looking blond.

Jon grabbed Nicks arm and pulled him into the conversation. "Amanda, I want you to meet Nick, my roommate. Nick, this is Amanda. We went to high school together in Phoenix."

Amanda looked Nick over and formed an immediate opinion. 'What a poser," she thought to herself. Nicks sharp dressing and slim build went against the jock look she had grown to identify with hot guys. Having watched him come across the room she even wondered if he was gay.

"Hi Nick," she said in a cool tone. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey Amanda," he responded, sensing her rejection. "Nice meeting you as well. Uhhh, I've got to catch up with someone... I'll see you later, Jon," he said as he stepped away.

"Ugh," Amanda said, watching as Nick moved across the room. "How can you deal with that guy in the same room?"

"You mean Nick?" Jon asked, a bit incredulous that Amanda had so quickly rejected his friend. "He's a great guy - we're getting along really well."

"Well I don't like the way he acts and dresses," Amanda replied, turning back toward Jon. "Is he gay or something?"

Nick blushed at the thought of all the times he and Nick had spent in the same bed. He'd forgotten how homophobic Amanda had been in high school and was actually surprised that she'd be so direct in this age of political correctness. "No!" Jon responded, "I mean, well..."

Amanda noticed the qualification in his answer and said, "Get out! He is gay, isn't he? Oh my God, you've got to get out of that room!"

"Amanda! You're really wrong about Nick," said Jon. "He was the most popular guy at his high school. He told me he slept with half the cheerleaders."

"Well why did you hesitate then?" she responded. "Either he's gay or he's not, Jon. You know there's no in-between."

"Amanda," he responded with a sigh, "You know that's not true. I've seen Nick with lots of girls and we've, you know, compared notes," he finished with a blush.

"I bet those girls are just a bunch of fag hags and he's lying," she responded with a scornful tone. She was really getting worked up about her assumptions about Nicks sexual choices without knowing that Jon was an active partner in them. "I mean, look at him trying to pick up that guy over there."

Jon looked over and saw that Nick was talking to Roger, who lived down the hall from them and shared three classes with Nick. He had to get Amanda to have a more open mind about sexual preference and his new-found confidence emboldened him with his old crush. "Amanda, trust me. I know from personal knowledge that Nick is not gay." As soon as the words were out of his mouth he realized that he had probably opened a can of worms that would be impossible to close back up.

Amandas jaw dropped open and she stared at him incredulously. She had been sexually active for some time but her idea of kinky sex was being on top so the implication that Jon and Nick had been in the same vicinity during a sexual escapade was shocking to her. She had actually thought Jon was a virgin because he was usually so awkward around girls.

"Wait," she began, "are you saying... that you were in the same room? What, did you walk in on him or something?"

Jon took a deep breath. He knew he could back away with the excuse that Amanda suggested. Or he could also lay out some - or all? - of his new life. Taking the first option was easier but he felt like he would be lying to himself. But by taking the truthful approach he thought that prudish little Amanda would be likely to never speak to him again. 'Well,' he thought, 'it's time to step up to the plate.'

"No Amanda," he said. "Nick and I were having sex with the same woman."

Amanda was shocked! She knew that people talked about that kind of thing but she was certain that no one actually did it - or anyone who actually did something like that was a pervert or in a porn movie (which she had never seen but had heard about).

"What... How... Oh my God! Jon! What kind of pervert is he?" Amanda felt like the room was spinning. How could her platonic friend, the virgin geek, have gotten into that situation? what kind of a skanky slut would do that? "Any girl who would do that must be ugly and desperate."

"Actually Amanda," Jon answered, "Acacia is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She's rich, she's smart, and she knows exactly what she wants. She's a senior here at Harvard, in fact."

Amanda was still shocked and was trying to process this new information. "At the same time? That means that you... I mean, saw Nick... you know, do it?"

Jon sighed again - he knew this wasn't going well. He decided to go for broke and go for the full shock effect. "Yes, Amanda, I saw Nick fuck Acacia. Up close and personal. In fact, I've probably touched his cock more than you ever touched Jim's cock when he was fucking you."

Amandas jaw dropped open again. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Jon! You're not gay! I know you're not - you're in love with me..." She froze, realizing she'd blurted out something she probably shouldn't have said out loud.

It was Jons turn to be shocked. "You knew? All this time you knew I wanted to date you?" He suddenly realized that by putting him into the 'friend zone' Amanda had the best of both worlds with him. She had all of his attention and help without any of the messy sex or relationship issues. Comparing Acacias attention - manipulative as she could be - to Amanda he realized how childish and hurtful Amanda really was. His expression hardened and he said, quite coldly, "I've had enough of this, Amanda. I think it's probably best for us to say goodbye." He turned away and started across the room to get another beer - he sure needed one!

"Jon, wait!" Amanda called, but he just walked away across the room.

Amanda realized that things had just changed radically between her and Jon, and that the change was entirely on his side. She realized that she was in a new world - having moved from being a big fish in a small pond to being one more minnow in the ocean - but she was still acting just as she had in high school. At the same time the things Jon had said were so foreign to her, so radically outside her experience, that she blamed him - really his new roommate! - for the change in his behavior.

In her emotional turmoil she turned toward the bedrooms where her coat was stashed. She was done for the night - she knew she wasn't going to relax and have a good time anymore. She turned the corner into the hallway and almost bumped into a couple making out in the hallway. "Oh!" she exclaimed, so lost in her own world that she didn't know how to react.

Nick turned to see who had interrupted his first kiss with Michelle (that was her name, right? Michelle? Yes, it was Michelle for sure). He saw the blond that Jon had been talking to but she looked upset - in fact, she looked pissed. Ignoring her he turned back and said to the girl in front of him, "How about another kiss Michelle?"

The redhead stared at him, then pushed him away and as she walked away she spit over her shoulder, "My name is Melissa, asshole."

"Nice move, jerk, " added Amanda with a smirk as she walked toward the bedroom. She'd recognized Jons roommate and his presence at that moment only stoked her anger further.

"Hey, don't be like that!" Nick said as he followed her down the hall. "Hey, you're the girl Jon was talking to, right? He's a great guy, isn't he?"

This was too much for Amanda and she spun around, fury in her eyes. "He was a great guy when he was my friend in high school! Now he's a different person - and it's all because of you! You're trying to make him into a gay pervert just like you are. Gay guys like you are the worst - you have to chase all the good straight guys like Jon and turn them against the girls they love. You can pretend to like girls all you want, I see the truth!"

Nick didn't know how to answer. He had no idea who this girl was other than Jons brief introduction, but it was pretty clear Jon had shared a lot of very personal information about their relationship.

"I don't know what Jon told you," Nick hissed, "But you better not run your mouth about something you don't understand..."

Amanda interrupted him, blurting "He told me everything! I know he's not gay like you are! I know you're both having sex with the same girl! I know he still loves me, would still do anything for me if it wasn't for you!"

Nick knew Jon hadn't had a girlfriend in high school so Amandas furious tirade made perfect sense to him - she had used him like most pretty girls used guys. And now Jon had some self-confidence and realized how he'd been played. But what she said about being gay... and another girl? That meant she knew more... even about Acacia?

"Put your money where your mouth is, Amanda!" he challenged her. "Look, Jon and I are good friends - intimate friends - but you have no idea what that means unless you step into his shoes instead of standing high and mighty on your self-righteousness!"

"What the hell do you mean, Nick?" she responded, her voice filled with spite.

"I know girls like you, Amanda," he responded. "The cheerleaders I didn't fuck in high school were just like you. They were little girls who thought their pretty face and cheerleader skirt let them use and manipulate anyone - and alot of the time that worked. So when it doesn't work anymore - like it doesn't work on Jon anymore - you want to blame someone. Well you better blame yourself! I bet you've never said the word 'fuck' before! I bet you've never watched porn, and most of all, I bet you couldn't even watch a guy get a blowjob- let alone give one - without walking out." Nick couldn't believe he'd launched off on her but he'd developed a fierce loyalty to Jon and knew that this bitch had used him, and used him hard.

Amandas teeth ground together so hard her teeth hurt. She recognized the truth to everything Nick had said but she saw the way out. "I could too watch someone have sex! I know you're gay but I bet you wouldn't give Jon a blowjob in front of me!"

Nick smiled. She had done just what he hoped she would do. He was no pro like Acacia but she'd played right into his hands. "Ok, prove it. Let's go, right now, let's make it happen."

Amanda froze, realizing what she'd just said and what it might mean. Her mind raced, looking for something, anything that would get her out of this situation with some self-respect. But she knew that without doing something, Jon was lost to her. And dammit, she needed him in her life right now. 'Time to start swimming in the ocean' she thought to herself. "You're on!" she said, I'm getting my coat right now."

The three walked back to Jon and Nicks room in silence. Jon and Nick walked together talking and laughing with Amanda following three steps behind. She felt so excluded - she had always been, if not the center of attention, at least in the vicinity. To have two guys - two hot guys at that! - acting as if she was a little girl tagging along was almost too much for her ego. But she'd made up her mind to see this through, if only so she could throw it back in Nick and Jons face and walk away with her head held high.

Once they were in the room Jon took charge. "You sit there." he coldly said to Amanda, pointing to a hard-backed chair across from the couch. He was far from forgiving her for her selfish manipulation of him in the past. He turned to Nick who was coming from hanging up their coats. He smiled and put his hand on Nicks chest, feeling the warmth of his body, then they leaned together and kissed passionately.

Amanda whispered, "That's so gross!" but her eyes were glued to the couple. They broke their kiss and both turned to look at her.

"This isn't going to work," Jon said. "We've got to shut her up."

"I've got just the thing," Nick said. "You hold her down," and stepped into his room.

Jon stepped forward and, thinking quickly, straddled Amandas legs and sat down on her lap, a leg on each side. He reached around her and gripped the back of the chair, trapping her arms.

Amanda found herself staring at his chest, feeling his strength and masculinity in his sudden and absolute control of her body. She struggled and kicked, saying, "Let me go, Jon! I'll be quiet, I swear!" She tilted her head back to look at him as she complained.

"You'll do what I say, Amanda," he said. Then he leaned his head down and kissed her hard on the lips, aggressively pushing his tongue through her parted lips and kissing her with a strength and passion that reflected his new-found confidence.

Amanda was shocked even further. She'd never been kissed like this before, and would never have expected this from nerdy Jon! Most surprising to her was how much she loved it! As she was starting to melt into the kiss she felt Nick grab her wrist and wrap something soft around it. She moaned and tried to pull away but Nick and Jon were too strong for her. Her wrist was fastened somehow to the chair and she was caught. Nick let go with his hand on that side and reached up to put his hand firmly onto her throat and jaw and kissed her even more firmly. Amandas heart thrilled at being touched like this - so different from the hesitant and gentle way Jim had touched her - and her body betrayed her. She felt the thrill of excitement in her 'special place' - she realized she was getting moist 'down there'.

Nick quickly finished binding her wrists and ankles to the chair and Jon stood up. Jon grabbed the back of the chair over her shoulders and tilted her back. "You better not kick or squirm, Amanda. If the chair falls over you can't catch yourself. I wouldn't want you to mess up that pretty face!"

"Jon, no, let me go!" Amanda insisted despite the thrill she was feeling at her helplessness. "I don't want... mmmpphhhhh!" Her words were cut off as a ball of cloth on a strip of fabric came over her head and was pulled into her mouth. Jon set the chair back down and backed away.

Nick tied the ends of the necktie at the back of her head, then stepped back to view his handiwork. He watched as she squirmed and tested her bonds, whimpering through her gag. "Have you ever seen her tits, Jon?" he asked. As Jon shook his head Nick stepped forward behind Amanda, reached down for the hem of her sweater and pulled it up to her armpits, taking the bra with it. Her small, firm breasts bounced slightly and the pink nipples stood out from the dark brown aureole. He reached down and gripped her breasts, his hands weighing the firm flesh, fingers pinching and rolling the firm nipples.

Amanda screamed through her gag and tried desperately to block Nicks hands but she was helpless to stop him. Once her breasts were exposed and Nicks hands gripped her breasts she stopped, gasping, feeling the incredible sexual thrill shooting from her nipples directly to her already swollen clit. 'What's happening to me?' she asked herself. 'I can't like this! I need to get away!' But even as she thought this she knew she was more sexually excited than she'd ever felt before.

Jon gave a smile and said "Let's get a look at her cunt too." He knelt in front of Amanda and fumbled with the button of her slacks, working around her squirming attempts to avoid his hands. He gripped the waistband of her pants and panties and easily stripped them down over her hips and knees. She hunched and pulled her knees together, trying desperately to hide her nakedness. Jon reached in and grabbed her hips. He jerked her toward him, pulling her butt to the edge of the chair. With her ankles tied, her legs spread and her cunt lips opened inches from Jons face. He could see the glistening moisture on her pussy lips and the swollen bud of her clit and he realized she was turned on - really turned on!

Almost in a daze he leaned forward and ran his tongue up her pussy, tasting her musky flavor. As his tongue drug over her clit Amanda involuntarily humped her hips forward into his face, already desperate for sexual release. Her head was tilted forward and in her slumped position she could see her spread pussy and Jons tongue sweeping up and down her slit. She had never been exposed like this - had never watched Jim during the few times she'd allowed him to touch her there. But now, bound, gagged, and manhandled, she found her gaze locked on her pink slit, keening through her gag, desperate for Jons tongue to tickle her clit then gasping and convulsing as he did.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Harvard Revelations Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds