• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forbidden

Forbidden

He entered the room with me by His side, kneeling, head by His thigh. He patted my head lightly and turned on the lights.

"This is our playroom, although, as I told you before, I still want to have normal sex with you." He said, looking around the room. "Shall we get started?"

I nodded yes.

"No, kitten, this is not how you answer your Master correctly, try again." He said, sternly.

"Yes, Master." I whispered.

"Good, now, I want you to go over there to that sling and open your legs, grab your ankles and wait for me to give you more instructions." He pointed towards the right corner of the room.

The room was filled with gadgets I had never seen before, some of them I knew were dildos, but some I had no idea what their functions were.

I crawled slowly to the sling and got up. Bending over I grabbed my ankles as I opened my legs. I waited for my next instructions.

"Wider." He kicked my left leg so that I opened myself wider.

I felt very vulnerable to Him, my heart was pounding and I was starting to sweat. He traced His finger along the inner of my thighs and kissed my pussy once.

"I glad you're nice and smooth as always." He tapped on my pussy and spread my ass cheeks. "You know I've always loved your body so much. You may now kneel on the floor."

I slowly straightened my back, turned around, and kneeled on the floor. "Now, you know what to do." He smiled lightly at me. I reached my hands towards His jeans and before my fingers touched His belt, He slapped them away. "No, pet, not like this. You have to ask nicely for my permission first." He growled.

I've never seen this side of Brad before. Yes, He was dominant and controlling, but He never hit me before. I stared at Him, confused, then remembered that we were roleplaying.

"Master, may I please, Sir?" I looked down onto the ground.

"May you please what, pet?" He lifted my head up so we were staring into each other's eyes.

"May I..." I tried to look away, but He held His gaze. "Please, may I suck on Master?"

"Suck on what, my finger?" He shoved His left index finger into my mouth and I sucked. He pulled it out.

"Master, please." I felt myself blushing. He knew what I wanted to do, He told me to do it. But He wants me to be embarrassed and tell Him. He wants to tease me like He did before. "Please may I have Master's cock?"

"Good girl. Yes you may." He rewarded me with a pat on the head.

It felt really strange. It felt like I was a little girl, His little girl. To be rewarded with a pat on the head by an adult man, I've never tried it before, but somehow, His hand felt warmer than usual. Somehow, my heart skipped a beat when He touched me. I reached for His belt and slipped it out, folding it neatly and unsure of what to do with it, I looked up to Him.

"Give it to me, little one." He held His hand out. I placed the belt into His hand.

"Uh uh." He tutted me. "This is not how you treat your Master. Give me more respect." I thought about it for a second. I bowed my head low to look at His feet and gave Him the belt with two hands like I would if I gave someone a present. "Thank you." He said. "Continue."

I slid off His button and slowly unzipped. His boxers was tenting out. I grabbed onto the sides of His jeans and pulled them down. He stepped out and I folded them, placing them by the wall. I could feel myself wetting as I pulled on His boxers and freed His hard, long cock.

"Kiss me first." He ordered. I stood up and gave Him a gentle kiss on the neck as I wasn't tall enough. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. Our bodies grazed against each other and His cock came in contact with my pussy. "Dirty girl, getting so excited already? Wait till I show you what I have in mind."

I dropped down to my knees again and licked the tip of His cock. Slowly, I kissed the head and took it in my mouth. He intertwined His fingers with my hair and shoved me forward. I tried to relax my throat as much as I could so that I could contain Master's cock. He yanked my hair so that His cock nearly came out of my mouth, then He forced it back in nearly to the hilt. I felt my gag reflex kick in and I coughed. Master took His cock out and petted me on the head.

"I know you don't like blow jobs, little one, but I do, and I want to make you like them as well. I want to make them pleasurable for you. But don't forget, your first priority is my pleasure, you are to get pleasure from my pleasure as a bonus." He spoke softly to comfort me.

"Yes, Sir." I thanked Him silently.

"We will work on those blow jobs later, they are not your first needs. I know that you tend to cum very easily and you don't know to hold them in." He led me to a wall with chains and took out a black dildo. "Mm, nice and wet. You're a dirty slut, aren't you? Huh? Tell me, are you?" He teased.

"Sir, I am a dirty slut, I am your dirty slut." I said quietly.

He frowned at me and laughed "Couldn't hear you, stop mouthing and say it properly."

"I am your dirty slut, Sir, I belong to you." I said louder.

"Good. You are." He teased my pussy with the tip of the dildo. "Beg me. Beg me for what you want."

"Master, please, please let kitten have the dildo in her pussy, Sir." I pleaded. I needed Him to fuck me. I felt the fire burning.

"A dildo?" He laughed. "No, kitten, this is a vibrator." He thrusted into my pussy hard, I yelped. He turned on the vibrator. "You are not allowed to cum unless I tell you, and you are to beg for it before. If you cum without my permission, trust me, I will make you regret it."

"Yes Sir." I quivered. He took it out and held it to my clit. I tried to hold in by thinking of something else. Anything else. Anything other than the sensation in my pussy. My thighs were shaking and the juices were flowing freely. I bit onto my bottom lip as I felt dizzy from the pleasure. Master licked my right nipple and at that moment, I exploded. I arched my back and moaned and screamed. I had a forbidden orgasm.

Master held me until I was completely still. After the intense orgasm, I started to cry. I started to cry because I had disappointed Him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forbidden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds