• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Their Weekend Together Ch. 01

Their Weekend Together Ch. 01

She was late. One moment she had an hour, and the next she was late, with no idea how time had passed so quickly. She didn't know how she had managed to be late, but she knew that wouldn't matter. He had told her to be there by 8:00, and it was already 8:10, and if this traffic didn't lighten up soon, she would be even later. By a stroke of luck the traffic started clearing, and she was pulling up his driveway at 8:15. After parking her car, she started removing her clothes and tossing them into her backseat, her mind getting more and more anxious at what he might do to her for being late, while her body started getting more and more aroused at the same thought. She finally tossed her panties into the back seat, and climbed out of her car, naked, goosebumps forming on her skin while her nipples hardened in the cold air. She walked quickly up the driveway, ringing the doorbell before kneeling in front of the door, her body shivering with cold, excitement, arousal, and fear. And she waited for the door to open.

He checked the clock over his fireplace, surprised at her lateness. He wasn't upset, much anyway, but surprised that she would break the first order he had given her for their four day weekend together. He knew that she always got to his house early, sometimes an hour early, and either waited in the driveway until the appointed time, or rang his doorbell early. Of course he never let her in early, but he knew that she was always here early, so this lateness was very surprising. He glanced at the clock and saw it was 15 minutes after 8, when he heard her car pulling up the drive. He glanced out the window, and saw a flurry of motion going on inside the car. He was glad that she hadn't forgotten all her orders, but that wasn't going to help her. He smirked lightly and turned around, heading up the stairs to the master bedroom. He chuckled lightly, thinking how appropriate that name was, when he heard the doorbell ring. He chuckled a little more as his smirk deepened, and continued up the stairs to the bedroom. He was looking forward to this weekend.

She thought about ringing the doorbell again. Maybe he had been listening to music as he did so often. Maybe he was in the shower. But she knew he wasn't. This was his way of punishing her for being late. She shifted on her knees, her body growing sore from kneeling on the welcome mat so long. Her eyes looked down, and she saw her hard nipples pointing out from her perky breasts. She smiled at the thought of how much her breast pleased Him. He enjoyed sliding His dick between them while she was tied down, as well as sucking and biting her hard nipples while He fucked her. She felt her pussy moisten at these thoughts, her thighs squeezing together a little. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe slower, to help herself calm down, when she heard the door open. She opened her eyes and looked up at Him, her pussy moistening even more when she saw Him looking down into her eyes. Her eyes were so busy staring into His, she failed to notice the things in His hands.

He finally exited the bedroom, briefly pondering how long he had been in there, before deciding he didn't care. His grip tightened on the crop he was holding, his other hand swinging the nipple clamps back and forth from the chain that connected them. He glanced at the mirror as he was walking down the stairs, noting how his eyes were now a light grey. He wondered if his eyes truly did change based on his mood as she had said they do. He supposed they must, as they had been greenish in color earlier in the day. He continued down the stairs, before coming to the front door. He grabbed the handle and twisted it, opening the door. He almost smiled as he saw her kneeling there, her body and presence always making him feel happier. She looked up at him, her eyes showing fear, excitement, and arousal. He looked down her body, noting her hard nipples and the way her legs seemed to squeeze together. He wanted to pull her inside and fuck her right in the entryway, but knew she needed to be punished for being late. He looked back into her eyes, his face becoming stern. "You are late."

"You are late." She looked back at the ground, those three simple words causing her to feel ashamed for disappointing Him. She opened her mouth to speak, but thought better of it and closed her mouth again, her eyes staring at His feet as she continued to kneel on the uncomfortable mat. She had no response to His words, and knew that making excuses would only make it worse for her. She glanced up a little, and finally noticed the items He held. Her nipples hardened when she saw the clamps, and felt her pussy quiver when she saw the crop. She quickly looked down again, hoping He hadn't noticed her body getting more aroused at her perspective punishment.

He smirked when he saw her reaction. She knew these were for her punishment, yet she still became aroused. He turned around and walked inside, telling her to follow. He didn't glance back, but he knew she was crawling behind him as he walked into the living room. He sat on the couch and watched her crawl in, his cock hardening in his pants as he saw her perky breasts sway under her. She stopped in front of him and knelt up again, her eyes down, legs squeezing together even more than before. "You are late," he said again, "and you know that means you are going to be punished."

"Yes Sir," She whispered. He leaned closer to her, grabbing her right nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, squeezing it and pulling it out, feeling the hard nub between his fingers. He attached one of the clamps to her nipple, listening to her gasp slightly as the clamp sank into her nipple. He grabbed her left nipple, getting it hard like the right nipple, before attaching the second clip. He leaned back again, hearing her breath quicken as she got used to the pain. He lifted the crop up, glancing at it as he felt his cock harden more at the thought of the next part of her punishment.

She tried to keep her breathing even, but knew she was failing. Her body was enjoying the pleasure/pain mix, and she couldn't stop it. "Go bend over the table," she heard Him say suddenly. She said, crawling over to the table and standing up, before bending over in front of him, her ass and already wet pussy pointing at Him. She placed her cheek on the cool glass surface, her hands resting next to her head. She heard Him stand behind her, and her body tensed, waiting for the next part of the punishment. She heard Him walking around the table, and saw His body pass in front of her as He completed the circle. Then suddenly she heard a swish in the air, and felt the crop land hard on her right ass cheek. Her eyes squeezed shut as she whimpered softly, her body tensing at the sudden pain. She took a breath, when she felt the next strike land on her left ass cheek, causing her to whimper again, her hands sliding to the edges of the table, gripping them as she prepared herself for the next strike.

He tapped the crop against his hand, looking down at her already reddening ass cheeks. He loved the way she whimpered when the crop struck her, and was looking forward to hearing her whimper more. He started smacking her ass cheeks with the crop again, building a slow rhythm, smacking first her right ass cheek, then left, feeling himself grow harder each time she whimpered. As he got into smacking her ass more, he started bringing the crop down harder and faster, watching as she squirmed against the table and bit her lip, trying to silence her whimpers. He finally brought the crop down one last time on each ass cheek, before stepping back, looking at her glowing ass cheeks. He smiled lightly as her breathing slowed, walking around to stand in front of her. He reached down and gripped her chin, making her look up at him, noticing she had a few tears leaking down her cheeks. "Now you know better than to be late, don't you?" He asked. She tried too look down, but his firm grip held her chin up.

She looked down at the ground when He released her chin, and watched His feet as He sat back on the couch. "Come over here slut," He said. Her pussy clenched when He called her a slut, and she crawled back over to Him, kneeling in front of His spread legs. "If you are truly sorry for being late," He said, "then come over here and make it up to me." She looked up at the bulge in His pants, licking her lips as she scooted between His legs, placing her hands on His thighs. She bit her bottom lip as her hands slid up His legs to His crotch, rubbing the bulge through His pants a little. Her tiny hands undid His button, then grabbed the zipper and pulled it down, her eyes glued to His bulge. She tugged His pants down His ass, pushing them down to His ankles. She rubbed the bulge in His boxers again, before reaching her hand down and grabbing His hot shaft, stroking it a little. She looked up at Him as He let out a low moan, laying His head back on the couch. She stroked His hard cock a little more, before pulling it out of His boxers, her pussy tingling as she feels some of her juices drip down her legs. She looked up at Him and saw His eyes looking down into hers, before giving her a nod. She leaned down and kissed the head of His hot cock, her tongue flicking out to lick it slowly.

He watched her kiss and lick the head of his cock, his eyes flickering closed a little. He leaned back against the couch and watched her tongue slide down the underside of his cock to his balls, moaning softly as he felt his balls get sucked into her warm mouth. His hand slide into her hair, gripping it gently as she licked back up his cock, before taking the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking on it slowly. His grip tightened on her hair as she sucked harder, her mouth starting to slide up and down his shaft. Her tongue circled the head of his cock every time she slide up, causing his dick to twitch in her mouth. He held her hair tightly as he started to push her down farther on his cock, feeling her sucking intensify as he started to fuck her face. His hips started thrusting as he pushed her mouth down harder on his cock, holding her down as his cock started hitting the back of her throat. He moaned loudly when he felt her gag around his cock, pushing his cock down her throat farther, his body starting to tense. His hips started to thrust his cock down her throat faster, her hair held tightly in his hand. He let out a loud groan, his hips thrusting hard into her mouth as he started cumming, feeling her trying to swallow it all. He pulled her head off his cock, stroking his cock as his orgasm slowed, the rest of his cum landing on her face and chest.

She sat back on her feet, breathing hard as her tongue licked the bit of cum on her chin, her eyes still fixated on His pulsing cock, watching as a last drop of cum dripped out of His cock. Her tongue flicked out as she leaned toward His cock, licking the last drop of cum off His cock. She went back to her kneeling position, looking down at her cum covered tits, resisting the urge to wipe it off her chest and lick it off her hands. He finally opened His eyes again, looking down at her cum covered face. He smiled lightly as she saw Him look down to the cum on her chest, watching His eyes as they slide down her body, watching Him smile more when He down at her legs. She blushed and looked down, squeezing her legs together and moaning gently at the pressure it created on her pussy. She watched Him kick off His pants, then watched Him stand and push His boxers down. He sat back down and kicked His boxers off toward His pants. Then she heard Him say "Stand up slut." She stood up, her hands at her sides as she blushed more, sure He could see her juices dripping down her thighs. She looked up a little as she saw Him stand and start to move closer to her.

He stood in front of her, running a hand through her hair as he looked down into her eyes. He leaned down toward her, brushing his lips against her softly, before pulling her face closer to his, kissing her deeply. He slid his tongue along her lips, feeling her mouth open slightly, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He slid his tongue her teeth, growling softly as he tasted her, before pulling back, holding the back of her hair tightly. He looked down into her lust glazed eyes, his other hand reaching down and gripping the base of his cock, using his knee to push her legs apart. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit, hearing her moan as he leaned down and bit her shoulder gently. He let go of her hair, wrapping his arm around her waist and lifting her up, teasing her clit with the head of his cock as she wrapped her legs tightly around him. He lifted her up a little higher, before slamming her down hard all the way on his cock, her head laying back as she moaned loudly. He leaned down, biting her neck as he tried to keep from moaning, feeling her pussy quiver around his dick. He gripped both her hips tightly, lifting her up off his cock, leaving only the head in, before slamming her down again, both of them moaning loudly. He started lifting her up and slamming her down over and over slowly, her head dropping on his shoulder, kissing at his neck as she moaned continuously. He walked forward, pressing her back against the wall as he started dropping her on his dick faster, her moans turning into screams every time she slammed down on his dick. She lifted her head, breathing in his ear as she gasped out "Please may I cum Sir."

He groaned loudly, slamming her harder and faster onto his dick as he breathed "Cum hard for me now slut." She threw her head back and let out a silent scream, her pussy tightening and quivering on his dick as he held deep inside her, his body tightening as he held back his orgasm. Her head finally dropped onto his shoulder as she breathed deeply, her juices dripping out of her pussy onto his cock, soaking both of them. He lifted her off the wall, keeping his dick buried deeply in her as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom.

Her pussy was still quivering around his dick as He carried her upstairs. She let out a small moan every time He went up a step, causing His dick to push a little deeper inside her. She started nibbling His neck as He carried her into the bedroom. She moaned in disappointment when He lifted her of His dick, before laying her on the bed. She immediately spread her legs and started to rub a finger up and down her slit, her juices dripping down between her ass cheeks. He watch her a few minutes, His hand stroking His cock absentmindedly, before stepping to the edge of the bed. "Roll over and get on your hands and knees baby," He said softly, His hand still stroking his hard cock. She quickly rolled over and lifted her ass up to him, a hand still between her legs, rubbing her soaked pussy. He climbed onto the bed, smacking her hand with his cock as he positioned it at her pussy. Her hand dropped as she felt the head of His cock teasing her slit, before feeling Him slowly slide His cock into her. She whimpered as he Slipped slowly inside her pussy, her ass trying to push back against him. His strong gripped hips tightly, keep her from forcing more of His cock in her soaked pussy. She finally felt His entire cock in her pussy, her head pressing against the bed as she moaned loudly.

Her hips rotated a little as she moaned, his cock buried deep in her. He ran a hand up her back to her hair, gripping a fistful tightly as he slid out of her pussy. He pulled her hair back as he thrust hard and deep in her pussy, causing her to gasp then moan loudly. He pulled out slowly, before slamming deep into her again, smacking her ass with his right as he did. She moaned again, her hips pushing back to meet his thrust. He started to fuck her steadily, her hair still gripped tightly in his hand. His hand came down on her ass each time he thrust into her pussy, his hips starting to thrust faster. She was moaning continuously from the pain and pleasure, his orgasm quickly approaching. He felt her tightening her pussy around his cock as he fucked her, knowing she was approaching her orgasm as well. He pulled out of her pussy suddenly, causing her to gasp from the sudden emptiness. Her gasp turned into a loud whimper as he suddenly pushed his cock into her ass, his right hand gripping her ass cheek. He pushed hard into her ass, her pussy juice making his entrance easier.

She tried to relax her ass as His cock pushed deeper into her. She bit her lip hard as he bottomed out in her ass, tasting blood as she bit too hard. He allowed her a few minutes to get used to His size, before slowly starting to fuck her tight asshole. Her whimpers sooner turned to moans as she got used to Him being in her ass, her ass starting to thrust back to meet Him. He started thrust harder as she moaned louder, soon her moans becoming screams as her orgasm quickly approached. "I'm going to cum soon slut," He said, his voice tight. "I want you to come with me." She could only moan in response, one of her hands sliding between her legs to rub her clit quickly. He moaned from behind her as He said loudly "I'm going to cum baby, cum hard with me." He thrust hard and deep in her as as His orgasm erupted, His cum quickly filling her ass. She came at the first feeling of His hot cum in her ass, her screams filling the room along with His moans. Her orgasm tore through her body, soon leaving her breathless. Her orgasm finally ended as she collapsed onto the bed, His hard dick still in her ass. She felt Him slip out of her ass slowly, sliding up the bed to lay next to her. His strong arms slipped around her protectively, and she quickly fell asleep, a smile on her lips and His breath on her neck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Their Weekend Together Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds