• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Letting Go Ch. 04

Letting Go Ch. 04

Brad didn't say a word when he saw her. First, he just stared. Then, a euphoric grin slowly spread across his face.

"Wow!" he finally said again, though this time much more slowly. Leslie looked up at him, smiling brightly, and with a giggle, said, "How do you like your tip?"

"Best tip ever!" he said. "Wow!"

That broke the ice a bit, and we chatted for a few minutes, his eyes never wandering from Leslie's breasts. We finished our desserts, and Leslie put an elbow on the table and chatted as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Then it occurred to Leslie that it was after closing time, and she suggested that we could get going if Brad wanted us to.

"No!" Brad said sternly. "I mean, no, you don't need to!" he said, softening. "I mean, I - it - really, you can stay!" he was stammering and there was desperation in his voice. I couldn't help but laugh. "We're not in a hurry if he isn't then, Leslie," I said.

Brad told us he needed to lock the doors and turn out some of the lights and do a few other things to close up, "so no one else comes in." He rushed off, leaving us alone again.

"How do you feel?" I asked Leslie.

"God, I don't know how to say it!" She thought for a moment. "Alive! I feel alive!"

"Anything else?" I pressed.

"Sexy. Wanton. Lustful. And I am loving it!

I felt my cock throb at those words, and another stream of precum ooze down to my balls. I reached across the table and began to play with Leslie's breasts again. She leaned in, her eyes closed. This time I gave each nipple ample attention with each hand, pulling, twisting and blowing on them. I could not quite reach them with my mouth, but it was beautiful to see desire drive her to give me access, encouraging me to to do this in a booth at a restaurant with the owner going about his duties to close for the night.

Brad turned off enough lights to prove to outsiders that he was closed for the night, but still give plenty of light for us. He also closed the blinds in the big windows up front. When he disappeared again, Leslie took my hand, rose to her feet and guided me to a table in the middle of the room, my cock protruding obscenely from my pants. She was tired of staring at the wall, I supposed, and wanted a change of scenery. We each sat in a wooden, curved back chair, Leslie to my right, her left hand quickly under the table to caress my slimy cock. We saw Brad take his apron off and throw it under the counter. When he turned toward us, he looked startled but pleased to find us in the middle of the room, Leslie obviously still topless.

"All done," he announced as he sat in a chair across from us. "Now we can visit."

"Good," Leslie said, not ceasing stroking my cock under the table.

Leslie and he chatted for a few minutes about nothing in particular. As he watched, he began to catch on what was going on under the table. He got quiet, trailing off until he said nothing, but watched intently, his eyes traveling from her breasts to her disappearing arm, back to her breasts. I was leaning back in the chair, my hips toward the front edge, to make it easier for Leslie to stroke me. Her hand was soaked with my precum.

Finally she sensed she was getting me too close, and stopped. She smiled at Brad and proceeded to lick her hand and fingers, tasting me, and perhaps a little of her dessert, too.

"Mmmm, that's a good combination with chocolate mousse," she said wryly. That caused both Brad and me to chuckle.

Looking at Brad, Leslie suggested he give us a tour of the restaurant, which he readily agreed, since it would give him a chance to watch Leslie move. Before standing, I started to stuff my cock back into my pants, but stopped me. "Leave it out. I want to see it," she whispered. I nodded and stood obediently, not trying to hide myself. As Leslie turned to follow Brad, he watched her give my cock a little, loving squeeze. He seemed to approve.

We made the short walk to the front, by the counter, where he began the tour. Leslie looked remarkable standing topless next to him, her small skirt I knew just above her pubic hair. While hardly comprehended a word, he began a long dialogue with Leslie about his restaurant, answering questions she fired at him. As they talked, and as we went behind the counter, and through the kitchen, she would touch his arm or shoulder as she made a point. That progressed to his touching her on the elbow to guide her past to see something, his own gaze fixed on her breasts, so close to him now. He opened the freezer for us, and Leslie laughed as she jumped in and then back out to feel the cold on her bare skin. Laughing, he said, "You're covered with goose bumps!" and rubbed her arms and back to warm her.

From then on, she walked holding his arm, her right breast against his skin. Occasionally, she would work her way over to me while she and Brad were stopped to talk, and openly begin stroking my cock. Their conversation would continue as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. During one of these stops, in the storage area underneath the building, she unbuckled my pants, slid them off and threw them in the corner, telling me to leave them there. She did the same with my shirt in the narrow stairwell, so I was naked as I stepped out into his office in a small room in the back.

It felt odd, to say the least, to be the only one fully nude, with a fully clothed male stranger ogling your half naked wife in the middle of a restaurant you've never been to. But, like Leslie, I felt so alive, so sexual. I could see it in her eyes, too. And Brad seemed to be thoroughly enjoying his time with us, even with me nude.

I took the opportunity in Brad's office to turn the tables on Leslie for a moment. While they talked, her arm around his, her right breast touching his arm, I approached her from behind, and began to caress her. With my left hand, I reached around to her left breast, teasing her nipple. With my other hand, I caressed her ass. Her cracked showed cutely at the top of the skirt all evening, and it was time for me to enjoy it. I reached under the skirt and felt the curve of her ass where it leads to between her legs. She kept her conversation going, and Brad, looking on, didn't flinch. With her left hand, she reached back and began to stroke me again. When it was time to move on again, I impulsively hooked my finger in the tie that held her skirt together, and as she pulled away, she felt it loosening. She didn't resist, and after a few steps, it had fallen away.

Brad didn't skip a beat, but kept her in tow out the door, through the kitchen and back to the front counter, his hand on her ass the whole time. I knew she was now beyond the point of no return.

He guided her to the end of the counter, where he told her to stay. He left her there, walking to the far end of the dining room, and turned, beckoning her to come. Here was a man who appreciated real beauty. As she walked, her ass and bare skin looked incredible as she sauntered along in her heels. He smiled appreciatively the whole time, and when she arrived, gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, turned her around, and whispered something to her. She smiled and nodded, walking the same walk back to me. Her breasts moved seductively with each step, her hips swaying, her shaved pussy lips showing below her pubic hair. Brad watched her the whole way again, smiling.

While Brad returned, Leslie and I kissed, deeply, my hands taking a quick tour of every part of her body I could reach, her own hands caressing my aching, aching cock. Feeling an extra set of hands on her ass, Leslie turned to Brad, who led her several step away.

"Take off my clothes."

She started with his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, then sliding it off him. She lifted his t-shirt, and he helped to pull it off while he kicked off his shoes. Her back to me, Leslie bent to pull his socks off, and I could see her red, open and wet pussy. She caressed his chest for a moment before turning her attention to his bel, then his pants. They fell to the floor easily, and he stepped out of them. He wore boxer briefs, but his erection and size were obvious. Leslie was breathless now, and she pulled of his underpants, his hard cock bouncing free past her face as she lowered them to the floor.

He was about 8 inches, his whole body devoid of hair, fit and muscular, but not overly so. More handsome than I, for sure. He turned to lean against the counter, Leslie sinking to her knees to taste another man's cock for the first time. I stood by and watched as she pressed her face against it, both of them moaning. She licked his balls first, then around the base of the shaft. She opened her lips to slide up and down its length, roving closer to the head with each pass. I could smell sex in the room over the lingering odor of hundreds of meals.

She finally took him in her mouth, prompting a wave of relief from him, and a loud groan. She glanced up at me, and I smiled approvingly. She used her left hand to stroke me while she sucked Brad's cock. Sometimes it would go deep in her throat, and she would hold it there, cupping his ass with her free hand.

After a while, he stopped this and lifted her onto the counter, sliding salt and pepper and sugar containers out of the way. She reclined, arching her back with her arms over her head, yielding totally to him. First, he walked around, and standing between two stools, he kissed her. I had never seen this before, of course, and I knew full well she had never kissed anyone since we'd been married. Somehow this was more erotic than watching her suck his cock, perhaps because kissing is such an intimate thing. She obviously enjoyed it a great deal, for I heard her gasp and moan like she did only when thoroughly aroused. His left hand explored her breasts as their tongues swirled and fought. She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. There she was, naked, lying on a lunch counter in a restaurant, legs spread, kissing a stranger who was fondling her breasts and about to do more to her.

I went to the end of the counter to watch, caressing her lower legs, enjoying her pussy on display and Brad's growing excitement over her body and sexuality. He kissed down her neck to the sound of her moans, then sucked and licked her nipples heartily. His hand found the inside of her right thigh, then her left, then her pubic hair. What a joy it was to see her so aroused!

He kissed down her stomach, back up to her breasts, then her lips, and back again, this time brushing a kiss across her pubic hair. She was in ecstasy!

Finally, after teasing with his tongue, he buried his face between her legs, and she raised her hips to receive his tongue deep inside her pussy, her moans loud and frequent now. I watched for a few minutes, then walked over to where her head lay, her chin raised in sweet bliss while he tongue fucked her pussy. She smiled at me, and I brushed her hair with my hand, smiling in return. I leaned down and began to kiss her, smelling him on her face, which turned me on even more. Then I sampled her breasts, still wet with his kisses, and she moaned loudly at the combination of oral stimulation on her nipples and pussy.

Brad then climbed onto the counter and, spreading her legs wide, mounted her, his cock plunging deep into Leslie's pussy. I backed away as he leaned down to kiss her again, his face reeking with her juices, his thrusts long and hard. Her breasts bounced with each thrust. He stopped and rolled her over, kissing the back of her neck as he slid his cock along her ass cheeks. She ducked her chin and moaned again. He kissed down her back, lingering at the top of her ass crack. I saw her raise her hips to encourage him. Slowly he worked his way down, closer to her sphincter. She reached back and spread her cheeks for him; he blew softly at her tailpipe, his mouth only an inch away. Leslie seemed to hold her breath. Then, gently, his tongue touched the bullseye. She almost yelled, "Yessss!" She repeated it, over and over, as he finally plunged his tongue into her asshole. Kissing her then was incredibly sensual, her hot breath coming in gasps and almost convulsions.

Brad mounted her again, sliding his cock between her ass cheeks. The look on her face was beautiful as he entered her. I kissed her more, and then hopped up on the counter and offered my cock to Leslie. She took it in her mouth greedily, my cock sliding between her lips with each of Brad's thrusts. Then Brad turned her over again, indicating he wanted to trade places with me. I complied, licking her soaked pussy immediately. I looked up to see Brad squatting over Leslie's face, facing me, his balls being slurped by her eager mouth and tongue. Her nose had to be near his asshole. Then I saw her chin disappear behind his balls, and watched as his face turned blissful. She was tongueing his ass. My view of this was beautiful: with my tongue buried in her pussy, her pubic mound was in the foreground; the sweeping curves of her belly led to her breasts; beyond, I caught an occasional glimpse of her chin behind his balls, his fully erect cock dripping with precum.

When he could stand it no longer, he stood and walked to Leslie's feet, knelt and mounted her again, pounding deep into her pussy. I watched his balls slap against her ass cheeks as he fucked her. She was close to coming - something that has never happened with me inside of her. Her eyes rolled back, her face visible to me as she clutched him close, chin over one shoulder. Suddenly, she began a long, building shriek, and his balls drew up and they came in a flurry of gasps, yells and grabbing. He kept thrusting, prolonging the pleasure for both. He lay on top of her for a minute, catching his breath, his back shiny with sweat. I was so proud of Leslie, and thrilled for her.

He dismounted, kissing Leslie on the forehead and squeezing her breasts. Leslie sighed and raised her chin to look at me. I smiled at her, and she beckoned me to climb on the counter, on top of her. Close to her face now, I could smell Brad's musky scent on her, and I remembered her pleasuring Brad's ass. She pulled my lips to her's, and we kissed deeply. Being her idea, her desire, it was thoroughly erotic.

Next, as Brad looked on, she pushed my head toward her breasts, where I again teased her nipples with my tongue. Brad climbed on the counter again, kneeling over head face so she could tease is spent cock, still mostly erect and throbbing. I licked and kissed my way down to her soaked pussy, reeking with his cum and her juices. She pressed my face between her legs, Brad's white semen oozing out of her. My mouth was soon full, my face saturated with the sexual mixture of male and female desire. Leslie was euphoric once more, and she came again, hard and loud, Brad's cock in her face. Still convulsing with the last throes of orgasm, she pulled me up to her face again, and, with Brad's cock only inches away, we again kissed, wetly, messily, violently, noisy, gasping and moaning, almost animal like.

She sat up now, and, pushing me down on my back, she mounted me, plunging herself down onto my tortured cock, with Brad behind her. It didn't take long for me to explode, having been teased and brought so close so many times these last few days. But it was long enough for Brad to finger Leslie's ass as she humped me. He also reached around her with his other hand to play with her breasts. When I came, I felt as though I was turning inside out, as if I was ejecting everything inside of me into Leslie smelly, used pussy. It was so intense at first, I could not make a sound, but then, as I felt the huge wad of cum travel the length of my shaft, I heard a single long, guttural, primeval groan well up from deep within me. I convulsed for a good minute, and when I opened my eyes, Leslie still straddling my cock, Brad was pressing his cock against her back, squeezing her breasts with one hand, the fingers of his other hand, the one he had been fingering her ass with, in her mouth as she sucked on them.

Leslie began to frantically masturbate, something I had never seem her do, and I suspected it was her first time. She came quickly, ejecting easily some of the huge load I had delivered, cum dripping from her pussy onto my cock and stomach. She leaned back against Brad to catch her breath, he still groping her body. He pushed her forward to her hands and knees, her face over mine, and began to fuck her again. Leslie and I kiss slowly as she rocked with each thrust. It wasn't long before Brad came a second time, yelping sharply as the load shot deep into Leslie's pussy. I felt Leslie tighten and quiver, shuddering as another orgasm rocked her body.

She collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, and we lay there, not saying anything. Brad knelt behind her, occasionally caressing her ass and legs. I could feel cum oozing out of Leslie's pussy onto me.

After a few minutes, Brad disappeared. We could hear him moving around the restaurant, in the kitchen, and the basement door open and close. Leslie and I were too spent to wonder seriously what he was doing. He returned, and heard him place some things on the counter.

He sat on one of the lunch counter stools alongside, and caressed Leslie's body once more, feeling her smooth, warm skin on her back, ass and legs. Leslie purred approvingly.

I glanced over at the clock on the wall over the window into the kitchen. It was 2:30 a.m. Checkout time was 10 a.m. at the inn, which, counting the drive back from the restaurant and packing, left a short night of sleep before our journey back to reality and home.

"It's getting late, dear," I said, my voice hoarse. I gave Leslie a gentle nudge to get up.

Brad said softly to both of us, "I gathered all your things - your purse, wallet, keys and so on. They're right her on the counter. I'm keeping your clothes ... "

Leslie looked at him quickly, then back at me. We smiled together. "Okay," Leslie said simply, reaching for a napkin from one of the dispensers on the counter.

Brad stopped her. "No, don't clean yourself up." Leslie sat on the edge of the counter, blinking as he said this, letting it sink in. We smiled again at each other. "Okay," she said.

When she hopped off the counter, there was a wet smear where she'd been sitting. I rolled off, my rubbery limbs having trouble getting organized as I gained my feet on the floor. My cock was still hard and pulsing with each beat of my heart. I was wet with cum, and I noticed a wet streak running down each of Leslie's inner thighs.

We made motions to leave, and chatted with Brad for a few minutes. As we said goodbye, he hugged Leslie, inserting a finger into her pussy and then into her mouth to suck. She cradled his cock in her hands. "One for the road," he said, smiling.

"We never paid for our meal!" I remembered, opening my wallet.

"Yes, you did." Brad said, a grin on his face.

He unlocked the front door for us, and opened it, a warm, humid blast of air enveloping our bodies. "Do come back and see us!"

"We just may do that," Leslie said happily. "We just may do that!"

We walked out the front door, naked and happy, holding hands. I opened the car door for Leslie, and she turned and waved to Brad as she got in. We rode in silence back to the inn, holding hands as I navigated the dark, empty roads. The smell of sex filled the car. At the inn I parked, and we sat for a few minutes, saying nothing. Then Leslie leaned over and gave me a long, slow, loving kiss.

"Thank you," she said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you," I told her.

We got out of the car and walked into the inn to our room, arm in arm, curled up together and fell fast asleep.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Letting Go Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds