• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Overseer of the Harem Ch. 01

Overseer of the Harem Ch. 01

12

CHAPTER ONE -- PREPARING THE MASTER'S WIFE

Bagoas strode confidently though the courtyard of the Taourirt Kasbah. He was a powerful personage in this Palace. Physically powerful, because he was careful to keep fit by exercise, unlike many of his peers; mentally powerful, because his youthful experience had hardened his mind until now concentration and focus came to everything he did; monetarily powerful, since in a world where a single gold piece represented riches to most men, his clothes jingled with several pieces of gold; and in a powerful position in the household of a powerful man.

He left the courtyard at an extremely ornate door, carved and painted by master artists, and with the Hand of Fatima in its center. Ascending a flight of stone stairs, he came to another ornate door. Two guards with large scimitars snapped to attention as Bagoas approached and opened the door. Passing in, Bagoas was in a lavish chamber, decorated with hangings woven of camel's hair and silk. Beautifully embroidered pillows littered the floor. On four sides of the chamber were archways, two of them hung with tasseled curtains. The side on the East, closest to Mecca, had a lattice work door in front of its curtain.

Bagoas clapped his hands twice commandingly. Quickly the curtains covering the two archways were pulled back, and in each stood a beautiful girl clad in a long clinging gown. One was Saiesha, a black Abyssinian beauty whose white teeth flashed behind her dark lips. The other was Maria, a fiery Spanish girl with light brown skin, long black hair, long black eyelashes, and flashing black eyes.

Bagoas, indeed, was in the harem of the Governor of Ouarzazate, an important desert Oasis of the Moors. This meant, of course, that he was like the guards at the door, a eunuch. These days he never lamented what he had lost when he was less than 10 years old, because he knew that giving up his balls had brought him to his position of power as Overseer of the Governor's harem. Women of beauty meant nothing to him, power meant everything, so he was careful to serve Governor Glaoui's every need.

"The Governor has important guests for dinner tonight, praise Allah," he intoned. " You slave girls must prepare the Governor's wife to appear at the dinner." Both girls pressed their hands together and bowed to Bagoas respectfully. Saiesha's clinging white gown, and Maria's red one, had low cut necklines that showed off their breasts prettily as they bowed, but Bagoas cared nothing for that.

He turned to the lattice door, and tapped respectfully on it. The curtain behind it was pulled aside and the Governor's wife stood behind the lattice. She was a tall dark Moorish beauty. Her name was Durrah, the Pearl. The large dowry the Governor had sent to her father, as well as her stunning good looks, caused the Governor to call her his Pearl of Great Price. Like the slavegirls she was dressed in a clinging gown, but hers was of saffron color trimmed with gold braid. "My lady, the Governor requires your presence to meet his guests at dinner," he said, bowing low as he did so.

Durrah swung aside the lattice and stepped into the central room. "Then the slaves shall help me prepare," she said. Both slave girls dropped to the floor giving her deep obeisance. Had a true man ever penetrated to the harem (which would have cost him his life) he would have noticed that the open necks of their gowns fell down showing the round mounds of their naked breasts beautifully, and kneeling down also pulled the gowns taut over their butts displaying them to great advantage. But alas, they would never see a man in here, and Bagoas did not even notice their womanly charms.

The Pearl stepped imperiously into the center of the room. Without giving a moment's thought to Bagoas, she slid her robe down over her shoulders, displaying her large round breasts, and then dropped it to the floor. As the Moors preferred she had a bit of roundness to her belly, and below that her pubic mound plucked clean of hair lying over her dark slit. The slave girls took her hands and assisted her to lie face down on the pillows.

They then took up pots of unguents scented with precious myrrh and began to rub them into her body. One girl knelt on each side of the Pearl, and started massaging her neck, then her shoulders, then her back with the precious scent. They worked down almost to the mounds of her behind, and then moved down to massage her feet, then work up her legs past the knees and along the thighs. Reaching the cheeks of her ass they rubbed the unguent over the mounds, and then carefully down into the crack so even that place smelled sweet. Bagoas chuckled inwardly as he saw their fingers gently touch the rear part of the Pearl's pussy slit. He knew she had done nothing except share dinner with her master for some days, and wise in the ways of the harem women he knew she would be feeling building sexual tension. If the slave girls pleasured their mistress a tiny bit it was none of his concern.

One of the girls touched the Pearl's shoulder lightly, and the Arabian lady rolled over for the remainder of the unguent. Thus relaxed on the pillows she displayed her female charms in great beauty, from her full round breasts with their dark nipple tips, down over her rounded belly to the soft clean pubic mound, and the top of her dark female lips between her full thighs. It was enough to drive any man wild, but no man except her husband would ever see it. Bagoas was less affected by the sight than the slave girls were.

This time the slave Saiesha leaned over the Pearl's head and began massaging her shoulders. Saiesha's gown again fell forward to expose most of her full black tits this way, but only Maria noticed it. Maria meantime began at her mistress' feet and worked upward. They glanced at each other, and subtly timed their work so that Saiesha was rubbing the precious salve into the Pearl's breasts as Maria reached the top of her thighs. Bagoas watched impassively as each of them touched the proper spots, Saiesha rolling the nipples while Sara gently rubbed the pussy lips. Durrah stretched sinuously to meet their attentions. Bagoas shifted his position slightly so the gold coins on his clothes jangled together. The slavegirls quickly removed their hands and stood up, bending over to help their mistress arise.

This awkward action showed all of them to great advantage, had there been a man to watch. The two slaves displayed their butts behind the thin cloth as they bent,and their breasts drooped down as their hands reached out to grasp their mistress' hands. She in turn spread her legs and bent her knees to help her arise, spreading her pussy lips wide as she pushed up with her thighs. None of the women bothered with the graceful ways they had been taught when they were in front of only Bagoas.

The Governor's wife now stood tall and beautiful in her nudity. The slave girls picked up containers of fine powder. With brushes of the softest camel's hair they began to gently dust it over the Pearl turning the skin glistening from the unguent into a pure soft glow. As the brushes caressed her tits and teased her nipples the Pearl closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Then the brushes swept down over her round belly and lightly touched her pubic mound. She spread her thighs to receive the brushes, which stroked her upper thighs and then gently moved back and forth over the dark lips of her pussy. Bagoas leaned forward to watch this treatment, purely with a professional look to see it done correctly.

Saiesha, skilled with the dark cosmetic known as kohl, outlined the Pearl's large black eyes so they shone even darker. Then she brushed a light red powder on the woman's cheekbones. Next a chamois cloth was dipped in a carmine paste and it was gently applied to her lips, making them appear full and wide. Maria now took the chamois and dipped it in the carmine again, and gently painted the Pearl's nipples with it. Finally she touched the woman's pubic mound, silently asking her to spread her legs, and used the chamois lightly to tint the dark lips with a red sheen. The Pearl shuddered a bit as she felt the cloth over her pussy. Bagoas nodded in approval, thinking that she was now in a fine state of sexual tension to please his master after dinner.

The slaves now brought forward her dinner gown, a very expensive dress made from silk brought all the way from China. It was light green in color which complimented her dark skin and hair, and set off the redness of her lips. They slipped it over her head, then brought her broad cloth-of-gold belt and strapped it around her waist. Next a cord made of the soft hide of a young camel and dyed a light golden color was draped around her neck. Crossing it between her breasts and tying it around her waist separated her boobs and pulled the silk tight against them so the nipples stood out and their carmine makeup could be slightly seen through the thin fabric. The dress clung tight to her hips, accenting the roundness of her ass, then flared out prettily as it fell almost to the floor, leaving only her small feet exposed. She stepped into sandals studded with silver, and turned to Bagoas with a slight nod. Bagoas came forward with her veil. The Governor was obedient to the word of Allah and saw to it she never appeared in public unveiled, but his vanity ensured that the small veil was made of the sheerest black material, so that it did not truly hide her amazing beauty but perhaps just emphasized it.

Extending his arm, he escorted her out of the harem, which she was only permitted to leave under his powerful protection and supervision. They went down the stairs and across the courtyard, where a large set of double doors made of rare woods and beautifully inlaid marked the Governor's reception chamber. However, Bagoas took his mistress to a smaller door painted with elaborate designs, and they entered a small chamber with a comfortable chair and a low stool in it. Seating the Governor's wife in the chair, Bagoas sat down on the stool. In front of him at his eye level, a panel of semi transparent lacy material had been worked into the design of the door. He knew that from the other side it was only a portion of the complex pattern. Looking in, he saw Governor Glaoui seated on pillows covered with carpets, and on each side of him one of his important guests from Rabat, the capital of the nation. No lesser guests would have been joined by the principal wife at dinner. Bagoas then quietly opened the inner door and stepped out to stand silent where the Governor could see him.

Soon, the Governor said, "My friends, tonight my beloved wife Durrah, my Pearl of Great Price, will dine with us." The guests murmured their thanks at the honor he was doing them, and he nodded at Bagoas. The eunuch threw open the door and The Pearl regally entered the room. Her chair was set some distance from the guests, as was appropriate, and Bagoas took up his position behind it.

The Governor clapped his hands for the meal to begin. As the mistress of the house was in the chamber, the only servants permitted in were the junior eunuchs of the household. Bagoas had spent the afternoon drilling them in their duties and he was happy to see they remembered their manners perfectly. Although the three men dipped their hands into a common dish, the eunuchs brought the lady's food to her table and handed it to Bagoas, who personally laid it in front of her. She only nibbled at the meal, not wanting to soil her veil or disturb the carmine on her lips.

After the meal, the Governor said, "My lovely wife, we are all honored by your presence. Bagoas, take care of my wife." At these words, Bagoas extended his arm to The Pearl and let her through the small door into the antechamber. Both of them had clearly heard what the Governor said. If his words had been, "Escort her back to her quarters," the evening would have been over for her. But the Governor's words instead told both of them that he expected her to return to him when the guests had left. The both sat down and waited. Bagoas put his eye to the peephole. He could hear faintly, but he heard both of the dignitaries from Rabat praising the wife's beauty and grace.

The Governor was highly complimented that he had pleased them, and replied, "Praise Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful, he has truly blessed me with that woman. Her beauty, her grace and her honor are known throughout my Province." Then, after kissing each guest on the cheek, he had the servants escort them to their quarters.

Now being alone in the elegant chamber, he turned to look directly at Bagoas' peephole. Of course, he knew all about it, and knew Bagoas and Durrah were waiting in the anteroom. He nodded slightly in that direction. Bagoas turned and extended his hand to the Pearl. As she stood up, he checked to see that she was carefully attired. Her fine silk dress still fell in delicate folds about her body, her breasts stood up between the crossing of the golden cord, and their nipples pressed forward through the thin fabric. Behind the light green silk the carmine on her nipples could be faintly seen. Since she was returning to her husband, she let the thin veil drop off her face. Her eyes outlined with kohl and her lips brightened with carmine emphasized her beautiful countenance to its utmost. To any man she was a tantalizing sight. To Bagoas, she excited nothing but his professional care.

He opened the door and led her before the Governor. Bowing deeply to his master, he gave him her hand and retired discreetly to the anteroom. Once there he put his eyes to the peephole as was his duty. The Governor pulled his wife toward him, and Bagoas saw his eyes scanning her beauty. She was unveiled, leaving her reddened full lips close to his. He pressed his lips to hers, his tongue sinking deeply into her mouth. Then he pulled her down onto the pillows, her firm ass landing in his lap. He pushed her head down to one side, her legs extended to the other so she was spread across his lap. Her tits were invitingly just in front of his left hand and he reached out to caress them, squeezing gently, rolling his hand around, and pressing the nipples through the soft cloth. His right hand meantime rolled around her round belly, and then down onto her female mound and between her legs, again rubbing through the soft cloth.

He pulled her dress up over her long legs, exposing her thighs which he caressed lightly. His hand moved up, pushing the dress up ahead of it and soon showed her hairless crotch and the lips of her pussy. His hand probed them, finding them wet and responsive. With his other hand he pushed the dress off her shoulder, revealing one of her large round boobs with its carmine tip to his gaze. He delighted in rubbing this mound too. Soon he swung her up and to one side, so that he could pull up his robe and free his cock from its cover. Bagoas knew his master was well armed in this area, and he saw the cock throbbing in need. Motioning his wife to stand up, he loosened her belt and her dress dropped to the floor. He stood also, throwing off his robe. He pulled her to him, rubbing against her tightly. and then by gently putting his hand on her head indicated that he wanted her to go down.

Bagoas reflected that his combination of command and respect toward sex with his wife was also a mark of his politics, and had probably raised him to the high position he held. Idly Bagoas wondered which came first in forming his approach. Returning to his peephole, Bagoas watched with professional interest as the Pearl worked her way down her husband's body. First, her tongue flicked over his nipples, then licked on down his chest and across his belly. As she approached his upright cock, she cradled his balls in one hand and pushed up slightly so the stiff rod stood out at an angle which she could easily find with her carmine tinted lips. As she ran her tongue around the circumcised head of his cock, Bagoas was impressed at her skill.

Of course, he had not been able to give her any of the training that he passed on to the slave girls. Without personal experience, but with the vast store of knowledge he had received from older eunuchs as he was trained, he taught the slave girls many little tricks in pleasuring a man. Bagoas knew that the Pearl had acquired some of this knowledge by reflection. When the slave girls pleased the master with some special technique of the tongue or the pussy, the master in turn would demand the same from his wife, and she benefited in this manner from Bagoas' instruction to the slaves.

He saw her kissing gently the head of her husband's cock, then taking it softly into her lips only to the rim left by his circumcision. By going on and off repeatedly, she heightened his sensitivity and made him force his hips toward her, driving his cock deeper into her mouth and pressing the back of her head toward him until his large member was entirely swallowed. Bagoas nodded approvingly when he saw that she was rolling her tongue around inside her mouth to give her partner more enjoyment.

The Governor pulled his cock out of her mouth, and taking her by the chin raised her up until her firm tits surrounded his organ. She pressed them together from the outside, and moving them up and down stimulated him even more. He moved his hips forward and back in that pleasant valley for a bit. Then he pulled away from her, and dropped down to the pillows where he lay on his back with his masterful rod straight up into the air. She dropped down too, between his legs, and once again caught his cock in her mouth. For a few minutes she gave it deep strokes, then moved higher so that her round boobs were rubbing it. First she brushed it lightly with her nipples, then pushed the firm mounds down around it and moved up and down. Finally, she moved up more and straddled him, so that the dark lips of her pussy were right over the head of his cock.

He did not immediately plunge into her, but waited while she slowly lowered herself to just engage the tip of his cock with her lower lips. From his position, Bagoas could see how her round buttocks contracted as she held the pose for a bit, then began to twist her ass from side to side making her pussy revolve on the head of her husband's cock. Slowly then she started to move it up and down, up and down, a bit faster, a bit faster until she was riding him as he would ride a fine Arabian stallion across the desert. Her lord and master reached up to grab her full tits as she rode, squeezing and rubbing them more and more intensely. Bagoas could see his hips rise to meet her as her pussy came down, and in fine rhythm they acted together.

Suddenly the Governor grasped her hips forcing himself deep into her wet depths. She wiggled her hips and Bagoas knew, for he had trained the slave girls carefully, that she had learned from them to clench her love muscles around her husband's cock as he came. Governor Glaoui cried out, "Bismallah!" as he shot his excitement into her. Then his head fell back and he lay still.

The beautiful Pearl raised herself off of him, her dripping pussy showing that she had had her enjoyment also. "My lord," she said, "may Allah the just, the all powerful, grant us a son from this night's work. The moon is right and I felt my womb contract as you spent your seed. All the signs are good."

The Governor sighed and said, "From your mouth to Allah's ear. There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet. Grant that He send us a son."

The Pearl picked up his robe from where he had cast it, and helped him into it. At this sign Bagoas appeared discreetly from the anteroom, and the Pearl extended her hand to him. The Governor nodded, and Bagoas led her from the room. In the anteroom she put her dress back on, and clasped the gold belt. Bagoas then led her back to the harem. Passing the eunuchs on guard, he entered the harem chamber. Both the slave girls were reclining on the pillows. Knowing by the late hour that their mistress had enjoyed the Governor's bed, they both sprang to their feet and bowed low to her. Then, as they had been trained by Bagoas, they led her to the pillows and made a taller pile for her hips. She stretched out on the pillows, with her hips elevated well above her head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Overseer of the Harem Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds