• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot and Steamy

Hot and Steamy

As the sun peaked in the sky on a peaceful Saturday, Michelle lay relaxed on the massage table in a secluded outdoor area of the spa. Michelle felt the tension leave her muscles as a young woman kneaded her back, and slowly she drifted into a daydream. She imagined the stranger she met the previous evening giving her the massage instead of the woman, but her fantasy was spoiled when she remembered that his touch was far firmer than that of the petite masseuse. She settled on thinking about her 10-year marriage with her husband, Elliot, and reflecting on the events of their anniversary the previous day.

Leaving their kids in the capable hands of their nanny for the night, Elliot took Michelle to a hot springs spa. He had wanted to rekindle the sexual fire that had all but gone out between them in bustle of having kids and relocating for work. They drove most of the morning and got there at lunch time. After a relaxing lunch at a cafe in the downtown area, they got checked into their room at the hot springs resort. They took a leisurely walk to the upper level of the resort together, hand-in-hand. Other than the main hot spring, there were smaller semi-private hot springs surrounded by trees that mostly obstructed the view. There was a rocky drop-off at the edge of the hot springs are that overlooked the rooms below. As they walked along this drop-off to get back to the path leading down, they crossed a small bridge that went over a small stream from a hot spring that went right over the edge. Looking down, they saw a small, secluded spring at the base of this waterfall and realized it was right by their room. They did not see it from their room because of trees and ferns that surrounded it. They returned to their room, making note of the path that led to the little spring.

"I am going to take a shower. Care to join me?" asked Elliot, as he stripped off his clothes. Michelle nodded and began to strip slowly, while watching her husband. She was glad to have this time with him and he was in the best shape he had been in since they met. As Elliot removed his underwear, she noticed he had on his chastity device. Of all the sex toys they brought, she had hoped he would leave that one behind. Elliot had been asking her for several year to "claim ownership" of his dick and control his sex life. This was one of two of his peculiar fantasies that she struggled to understand why anyone would want that. She quickly decided to just act like nothing was out of the ordinary and they hopped in the spacious shower. Elliot was very attentive and washed her slowly, paying close attention to the sensual areas. She loved when he did this. He had her sit on the little bench in the shower and began to lick her pussy eagerly.

She opened her eyes from the tingly feeling that went up her back when she remembered the orgasm Elliot had given her in the shower. As she drifted back off she hoped that the masseuse had not noticed.

"I think I want this off," Michelle exclaimed as she grabbed at the chastity device on her husband after they finished drying off.

"You don't have the key, so you don't have a say as to when it comes off. Besides, I am not done pleasuring you yet. My pleasure will come," said Elliot as he winked and went for the bag. He pulled out two dildos, one about 8 and a half inches and a larger inflatable one. Both were considerably bigger than Elliot's average-sized penis. Michelle also had a tough time coming to grips with Elliot wanting her pussy stretched out by these big dildos. She loved the feeling, but it always made it harder for her to feel her husband and it did not help that he rarely lasted more than a few strokes after stretching her. She did enjoy playing along with his fantasies because it made him excited and happy. They lay on the bed and kissed for a while, and then Elliot began to work his fingers inside her. After a few minutes of fingering, he lubed up the smaller dildo and began fucking her with it slowly. It took a while for her to adjust fully, but then he switched to the inflatable one and gave her the pump.

"Oh yeah, I like this...Hmmmm...It's so big," she whispered into his ear as she pumped air into the dildo. He kept working it into her pussy, but she could tell he was getting excited, "I know you like it when my pussy is all stretched out. I don't even know how you can cum fucking such a loose pussy."

"I told you that it feels wonderful when I am inside you afterwards. It's my favorite reward," he said, barely containing his excitement. She kept pumping, determined to get Elliot excited enough to take off the chastity device and fuck her. She glanced at the mirror on the far wall and could see that the dildo was blown up to a huge size and was shocked it actually went inside her.

"Wow," she gasped, "with it at this size, I am going to have to find a guy with a very large cock to fuck me to even feel it inside me." She knew this would send him over the top because of his second peculiar fantasy of a real cock stretching her pussy. What guy would want his woman to fuck another man?

Apparently Elliot did because he said, "That might just make my day." However, she could not figure out how her fooling around would not hurt their relationship, but she finally just let it go for the time being. A minute later she gasped as the dildo brought her to another orgasm.

"Perhaps you should fuck my ass so you will have at least a little friction," she whimpered.

"No, I want your pussy," he said as he fiddled with the key to take off the chastity device and she deflated the dildo. She felt so empty after she removed the dildo, as her husband put on a condom. He crawled up her and kissed her as he entered her pussy. She could barely feel him as he held his dick inside her for a moment. After some tender kissing, he pulled out and thrust back in, arching his back as his cum gushed into the condom. They laid there and held each other for a while.

Elliot requested that they nap, but Michelle really wanted to go explore the grounds some more. The look on her face was enough to convince him, so they cleaned up and walked around for a while. They returned to the room in the late afternoon to plan out their evening and following day. They would go soak in the hot spring after dinner and they would each have an hour long massage in the morning. They had a romantic dinner outside on the patio of a nearby restaurant. After dinner, they went swimming in the little spring near their room.

Michelle breathed deeply as she reflected on the mysterious and isolated feeling of the pool they had swam in the previous night. The masseuse was working on her feet now, seemingly oblivious that her client was getting close to the climax of her daydream.

They had stepped into the hot water as droplets of cooler water sprayed from the waterfall. The effect was wondrous. As the air cooled, a foggy mist settled over the pool and they could barely see anything. Elliot and Michelle decided to remove their bathing suits once in the water to be adventurous. As they made out, she tried to feel her husband's cock, but grabbed the plastic of the chastity device. He had put it back on when she was cleaning up in the bathroom.

"Could you just remove this, so we can enjoy ourselves here?"

He responded, "I have a special surprise for you after I remove it. Besides, I left the key in the room."

"Then you have to run back to the room without your trunks."

"But, but what if someone sees me?"

She smiled, "You don't seem to have any problem with that right now. Anyone could come walking right up here at any moment and they would know your penis is locked up. Perhaps, I should take that key from you. Yeah, I want you to bring the key back, along with your little surprise."

"Hey! It's a big surprise and I am sure you will enjoy it," he replied, "All right, let me go get the key." Elliot got out of the spring in the nude and dashed back to their room. As she floated there, relaxing in the mists, Elliot stumbled back to the edge of the spring to get the keycard for the room. She swam to the edge of the spring where he was and he gave her a little kiss before running back to the room. She stayed by the edge of the pool with her arms on the rocks waiting for this surprise. After several minutes, she was getting impatient. What was taking him so long?

Then she heard a little splash off behind her. Thinking that this was part of the surprise and Elliot had found a way to approach the spring from behind, she decided to pretend she did not hear him enter the water. Then she felt a firm grip on her shoulders as his hands massaged her. She arched her back a little and could feel his free cock brush up against her. He began to kiss and nibble on her shoulder how she likes as his cock began to push at the entrance of her pussy. The feeling was so enchanting that she only vaguely hoped that he remembered to bring a condom. She was going to ask for the key, when the cockhead finally slipped past the entrance to her pussy. She gasped as she realized that the dick that just entered her was far thicker than her husband's penis. She felt the cock push into the depths of her pussy, much farther than Elliot's dick had ever been.

She began to panic, but a deep voice whispered, "Just relax and enjoy it. I am already inside you." The stranger began to massage her breasts and nibble again on her neck with his cock fully sheathed inside her hot pussy. Then a wild thought crossed her mind. Maybe this was the "big" surprise and Elliot is watching from the trees! If he was going to be that sneaky, she was going to give him a show. She leaned back and moaned.

"Oh my! Your cock fills me up so well," she said.

The stranger grunted as he began to pull out and thrust back in. "Your pussy is so nice and tight, I am not going to last very long."

Michelle shifted on the table and moaned slightly as the masseuse started to work on a tight area of her lower back. Her arousal was more apparent, but the masseuse continued her work. Michelle was too immersed in her memory to worry, though she did giggle to herself when she thought about the stranger's comment about her tight pussy when she had been so thoroughly stretched earlier that afternoon. He had to have had an extremely large cock.

"That is okay. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Stretch out my little pussy!" Michelle braced herself on the rocks that made up the side of the hot spring as she felt his cock piston in and out of her, stretching her even more. She tried to turn her head, but the mist hung low on the water, obscuring her vision. She was being fucked by a strange guy she could not even see! She should be upset, but the heat, mist, and sound of the waterfall made for such an exotically sensual setting. She just took it all in and began to really enjoy being fucked by this guy. Suddenly, she screamed and started cumming hard. Her first orgasm was quickly followed by a second. As her pussy clamped down on the stranger's cock for the second time, she felt him getting close.

"Oh yeah! Cum in me. I want you to cum in my hot cunt!" She thought her use of the "c" word would excite her husband as she generally refused to use it during sex with him. She felt his hard cock begin to pulse as he moaned. After he finished, she laid her head down and sighed. She did not even look up as she heard him get out of the water.

Then she heard loud footsteps coming down the path. She quickly turned to see the shadow of the stranger quietly move out of view just as Elliot came walking down the path.

"Honey, I am here with your surprise! Sorry that took so long. The keycard would not work, so I had to figure out how to ask the front desk for a new one. I grabbed a towel by the swimming pool. Are you okay? You look winded."

She quickly recovered from her daze, "Yeah, I am fine. So what is this big surprise?"

He smiled and gestured to his crotch, which had been shaved smooth. "I knew you really liked it the one time I did this before. Do you like it?"

"But I thought that guy was my surprise," she thought to herself before composing herself and saying, "Of course! I love it. Thank you. Now get in here. By the way, did you hear any loud voices or anything as you came up? I thought I heard some screaming or something."

"No, there is nobody out there. All I could hear was the sound of running water," he replied as he got in. He embraced his wife. Michelle could feel his naked body against her with no chastity device to get in the way.

She smiled and whispered, "Now if you give me what I want, I will have a big surprise for you tomorrow after our massage. Then we can compare and see which surprise is bigger."

"What do you want and why can't you give me the surprise now?"

"With that wait you just gave me, you are lucky you are getting any surprise at all. First, I want MY key. Then I want to feel MY cock inside my loose pussy. I want to cum on my smooth, hairless cock."

"But, I was only 15 minutes or so!" he stammered as he handed over the key to his chastity device. He always kept it on a necklace, in case she ever decided to take it. She slipped it over her head and beckoned him with her finger.

"One sec...I need to grab...this," he said as he got out, grabbed a condom from his swim trunks and put it on. He hopped back in and hugged his wife lifting her a bit and sliding his cock into her hungry pussy. She could barely feel him, but she didn't care. It was her cock and her husband.

"You sure are wet. My dick is really slipping around inside you. It's difficult to feel much."

"Honey, we are in water. We are both wet and my poor pussy has been stretched," she said. She thought to herself, "You have no idea, but you will. You will know this feeling again," as her orgasm started to build. It felt like it would never end.

She moaned and opened her eyes. The masseuse was giving her an odd look and she realized that she had an orgasm on the massage table. As the masseuse went back to finishing the last few minutes of her massage, Michelle smiled and thought about her surprise when Elliot had pulled out.

He had not cum, but a string of semen floated on the surface of the water attached to the condom. She had quickly pulled off the condom and began licking the prepubescent-looking penis before her. She even pulled him lower in the water, submerged her head and sucked his cock into her mouth. After a couple of strokes, his cock began to pulse and she came up for a breath. He came as his cockhead broke the surface of the water, spraying Michelle's chest with cum.

"That was amazing! How did you cum like that? You couldn't have felt much," he proclaimed, "Wow! Thank you."

"I guess you are just that good, hun," she replied.

"What about that big surprise now?" Elliot asked, "Both our massages are finished."

Michelle looked up from the massage table and said, "You are right. You have been patient enough. Let's go back to the room and I will give it to you."

Elliot dragged her back to the room and she stripped his clothes off. She was glad to see his cock back in the chastity device. "It is good to see it right where it belongs...under my control," she said, tugging on the necklace with the key, "I am going to keep your penis under lock and key until I want it out. I also want you to keep it shaved from now on and."

"Is that my big surprise?" he asked with a huge smile on his face.

"No, that is just a little teaser. If you would lie down on the bed, I will get comfortable and we can continue," she said as she got undressed and lay down next to her husband. She played with his balls that stuck out of the chastity device.

"I can't wait. Please give me my surprise! If it's truly better than you finally taking control of the key, I will be the happiest man alive. "

She smiled and replied, "Your surprise actually happened last night while you were preparing my surprise."

"Huh?" he asked. She went on to explain how she heard a splash and thought he had returned. She explained that she did not realize her mistake until the big-cocked stranger had already entered her pussy from behind.

"Then I thought it was your big surprise since you had always talked about watching me have sex," she continued. Then she described how he fucked her and stretched her pussy even more. "After my second orgasm, I yelled for him to cum in my hot cunt. I was shocked you did not hear me because you came running up shortly after." At her use of the "c" word, Elliot's balls contracted and he came with the device still on.

"No, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary," he gasped, "Wait a minute! You were so slippery because your pussy was full of his cum and you still let me put on the condom! Why didn't you have me fuck you bareback? Did you even get a look at his face?"

"I didn't want you to know anything was amiss until I was ready to tell you and I told you before that the mist was so thick that I could not see his face. So, what do you think? Did you enjoy fucking my cum-filled pussy?"

"This was a much bigger surprise than mine. I still can't believe it. Making you cum like that last night was one of the best sexual experiences in my life," he replied.

"Good because after I got over the panic, I really enjoyed being fucked by that guy and I want to do it again. Since he is not here to fuck me right now and you have already cum, why don't we leave my little cock locked in his cage? You can go get those dildos and work on preparing me for all the big cock I am going to fuck. If you can make me cum again, I might let you fuck me after."

"Again? You mean you came already today?" he asked.

"Yeah, during my massage I came while thinking about all that cum in my pussy last night and you fucking me without knowing."

"Baby, I love you so much," he exclaimed as he grabbed the dildos, "Do you think I could fuck you bareback after I stretch you?"

Michelle smiled at her husband of 10 years and said, "No."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot and Steamy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 658 milliseconds