• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Haitian Dominatrix Runs This Town

Haitian Dominatrix Runs This Town

Right now, I'm lying on my couch, a glass of red wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I'm still basking in the warm afterglow of a session well done. In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Jeannette Saint-Mathieu. A five-foot-six, short and sweet, thirty-something Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. By day, I am a computer techie for the Canadian Revenue Agency and by night, I am a Professional Dominatrix. A lot of women, especially outwardly conservative Black women from the island of Haiti, lead double lives. I just happen to be honest about who and what I am. I like to Dominate men. It's who I am. It's part of my personality. I firmly believe in female Dominance and male submission. To me, it's the natural order of the universe. Any man with half a brain knows this about the human species.

Tonight, I had a really awesome session with a certain mixed stud of Haitian and Hispanic descent named Miguel Fernandez Otis. He came all the way from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, experience my unique brand of Domination. I can assure you that he wasn't disappointed. I have special introductory sessions of Domination for my newbies, as I call my new clients. I am always gentle when breaking in someone new for the first time. You've got to make that first time extra special and quite memorable without frightening them otherwise you've lost them both as a client and as a potential submissive. I have made that mistake in the past, when I was new to BDSM. A mistake I don't intend to ever make again. I've learned a lot since those halcyon days when I was a newbie to being a Professional Dominant.

Miguel Fernandez Otis differed from my usual submissive types in that he contacted me via my private telephone line instead of by email. I specifically requested that all potential submissives contact me via email but I guess he had trouble following the rules. Normally, I don't deal with men who can't follow instructions but I forgave him because, well, he's mighty fine. You see, he texted me a picture of himself. A picture that made me nearly swoon. The sight of this six-foot-one, well-built and light-skinned Black stud with the neat dreadlocks and hazel eyes totally turned me on. Miguel was born in the City of Santo Domingo, deep within the Dominican Republic. His father Michel Otis is Canadian, of Haitian descent and his mother Christina Fernandez is Hispanic, of Dominican and Puerto Rican descent. He moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, three years ago. He's currently studying business administration at Concordia University. Hmm. This stud wasn't just tall and pretty in the face, he was smart and ambitious too. Nice. Real nice.

We talked for a bit and agreed to meet for a session. I learned a bit about Miguel. He's really into dark-skinned Black women, like a lot of light-skinned Black guys and mixed dudes I know. I guess opposites really do attract. We met at my house in Vanier for a session. We had a lot of fun together that evening. Miguel is a fine, strapping lad as they say and he liked to push the envelope. That's okay by me because there's a lot I can dish out as long as he's willing to take it. I bent this sexy stud over my knee and gave his high-yellow ass a sound spanking. I used my wooden paddles to spank his ass, loving the way his ass cheeks turned a healthy shade of red after I paddled them. He groaned as I administered the punishment we both knew he justly deserved. He's got a lot of grit. My wooden paddles are quite thick. They've made grown men whimper and even cry. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just being honest.

After giving Miguel's hot and tempting ass a very thorough spanking with my paddles, I decided to give him a taste of my favorite strap-on dildo. A magnificent Black strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of one of my favorite African-American porn stars. Miguel seemed to lose some of his cockiness and swagger when he saw my menacing strap-on dildo. I smiled wickedly, drinking in the sudden fear in his pretty eyes. In a very sweet voice, I told him that this is the dildo I'm going to sodomize him with. I swear his jaw actually dropped. I told Miguel to get on all fours and spread them. When he didn't obey me fast enough, I smacked him hard across the face. Miguel was startled by my slapping his face. I looked at him with almost divine hauteur and reminded him firmly that in my Dungeon, I'm in charge and he's not. Miguel adjusted his attitude after that. As well he should, you know? If he wasn't in the mood for female domination, why did he come all the way to Ottawa, Ontario? He could have stayed in Montreal, Quebec, with his wife, girlfriend or whatever female happens to be in his life. Since he's here, he's into my sort of thing. Good.

Miguel and I began to have our fun once I truly showed him who's boss. I put him on all fours, and watched as he willingly offered his ass to me. Miguel spread his ass cheeks wide open, showing me his little asshole. I smiled to myself. It's little now but I'm so going to stretch it. I lubricated my dildo then pressed it against Miguel's puckered little asshole. Holding the young Black man by his hips, I pushed my dildo into his asshole. Miguel didn't scream as I penetrated him. Hmm. Looks like we've got a tough guy here. I shoved the dildo inside him...slowly. Inch by inch I worked the dildo up his ass. And still Miguel didn't scream. Hmmm. Interesting. His asshole was well-lubricated and all but making my male submissives scream is half the fun for me. So I plunged the dildo deeper into his asshole. A little deeper than I felt he was ready for but hey, I wanted to hear him scream. Miguel let out an ear-shattering squeal, not scream, as I sank the dildo into the depths of his asshole. I smiled victoriously. Now that's more like it!

Emboldened by Miguel's screams, I held him tight as I began to fuck him harder and faster. The light-skinned Black stud squealed like a little bitch, all pretense of machismo gone from him. I smacked his ass and even pulled his hair. Yup, I grabbed Mister Black Man by his dreadlocks and yanked his head back, calling him a little bitch while sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo. Miguel lowered his head in defeat and simply took what I gave him. He let me have his sweet booty without fighting me any further. I tapped that ass, folks. I fucked Miguel until he finally begged for mercy. He had tears in his eyes. Real tears and everything! I took his tears, cupped them in my hand, and licked them. Ha! The almost puppy-like look of vulnerability on Miguel's handsome mug was quite touching. But I'm still a sadistic bitch so I made him suck my dildo after pulling it out of his ass. Am I good or what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Haitian Dominatrix Runs This Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds