• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 03

Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 03

12

Day Three!!

--------------------

I wakeup slowly, feeling something warm and wet on my lips. I recognise the delicious scent of my Miss and open my eyes to find her straddling my face and rubbing her kitty on my lips.

She brushes my hair with her hand and says, "good morning sweetheart."

I mumble "good morning Miss," as I wrap my lips round her pussy and start lapping at her wetness.

Oh there is another taste, which I now recognise, its Max's cum dripping from Miss's pussy.

Miss realises I have noticed and says, "mmm yes Max kindly fucked me in the shower baby, and now its time for you to clean me up slave."

I don't bother replying, I just show my obedience by pushing my tongue inside her, slurping at the delicious mix of Miss's juice and Max's cum. I'm not tied up, yet! So I move my hands to start massaging her boobs as she grinds herself on my mouth and tongue. I can feel and taste Max's still warm cum oozing out of her the more excited she gets. I slurp on her pussy, gently sucking the cum out of her while pushing my tongue in deep and licking her inside, twisting my tongue inside her yummy pussy.

Max is just lazily laying on the bed right next to us watching the action. Miss is beginning to moan and grind on my mouth harder so I move one hand down to rub her clitti and pinch it softly. This seems to work as I feel Miss's pussy squeezing on my tongue. I keep pushing my tongue in and out of her as my mouth fills with the rest of Max's cum and new rush of Miss's sexy pussy juices. I savour the taste in my mouth as I keep tongue fucking my Miss while she sits on my face like this. Rubbing her clitti more and more now as Miss starts to orgasm, I squeeze her nipples as I massage her yummy boobs and she moans out so loud. I feel the extra rush of her juices fill my mouth and cover my lips. I get so turned on feeling and tasting Miss orgasm into my mouth mmmmm. I feel her pussy squeeze my tongue hard, holding it in her pussy as she reaches the peak. As she calms down I lick my lips clean and continue licking Miss's pussy clean, lapping at her like a cat. I feel her reach back and play with my clit a little, I'm already so wet from having Miss orgasm on my face.

She teases my pussy with her fingers and asks, "is this sore baby?"

"Yes Miss, a little sore," I reply.

She grins and then teases my butt with her fingers and I flinch underneath her, still lapping at her pussy. "Is this sore slave?" she asks.

I reply with a whimpering voice, "yes Miss my butt is very sore from last night."

Both her and Max grin and she says, "good, we'll leave it alone for now sweet slave."

Then I feel her fingers rubbing at my clitti again and I'm getting close to cumming when there is a knock on the door.

"Oww that's enough for now slave, breakfast is here, now be a good little bitch and get the door," she says as she moves off me.

"Yes Miss," I say as I head slowly to the door as Miss and Max slide their robes on.

I didn't bother trying to put a robe on, I know the rules now, so I open the door completely naked, except for the collar, just like yesterday. Room service guy doesn't seem so shy this time and I watch as he pervs me completely, moving his stare down my body, checking out my little boobies and tummy and then looking down my legs and back to my naked pussy. After a minute of perving on my body he brings the breakfast trolley into the room and starts to set up for us. Today being a warm morning, we ordered a big fruit platter to share with croissant and yoghurts. Miss asks room service guy what his name is as he sets out plates on the dining table for us. His name is Jeff he tells us.

"This looks delicious Jeff," Miss says as Jeff begins slicing all the fruit for us and making an awesome looking platter for us.

"Thank you Ma'am, the fruit was delivered early this morning and you three are the first to enjoy it."

Miss samples some grapes as Jeff finishes slicing fruit and decorating the platter.

"Now this is outstanding service, thank you Jeff!" Miss says.

Jeff then grabs something from the second shelf of the trolley, and hands Miss a bottle of champagne.

"Goes well with fruit Ma'am, compliments of Steven from reception, who is also the hotel manager, Ma'am," he says.

"Oh wow, that's so thoughtful of him, please tell Steven I we would like to say thank you in person sometime soon." "And as for you Jeff, you've done such a wonderful job with this breakfast platter," Miss says.

"Thank you Ma'am," Jeff replies.

I feel Miss grab the back of my neck in her hand, she says to Jeff, "I know you've had the pleasure of meeting my slave, Sara."

Jeff blushes and says, "yes Ma'am it was an absolute pleasure thank you."

Miss pushes me against the couch and pushes my head down so I'm bent over the side of the couch, she kicks my legs apart slightly. She says, "see anything you like Jeff?"

I look back at them as Jeff stares at my behind and says, "your slave looks very fuckable Ma'am."

"Oh she is, but Max here made her ass very sore last night so I'm afraid I can only offer you her little pussy today," says Miss.

Jeff seems more than happy with that, and Miss hands me the bottle of champagne and says, "don't dare shake it up slave or you will pay for it!"

I nod my head and say, "yes Miss" as I hear Jeff unzipping and dropping his pants.

Miss turns to Jeff and says, "fuck her as hard as you like Jeff, thank you for a delicious breakfast."

Uhhh god, Jeff doesn't waste any time as I feel him slam his cock into my pussy, pushing all the way in and starting to steadily fuck me from behind. I hold the champagne bottle tight and luckily Jeff isn't as big as Max because I have to push back on his cock to keep from shaking the champagne. He is fucking me fast and really hard while Miss and Max slice up some croissants, discreetly watching me get fucked hard from behind by the room service guy. My pussy is still a little sore from last night, not as sore as my butt, though still sore, and Jeff is really pounding it hard into me. I can feel his balls slapping my thighs as he rams in and out of my little kitty hard and fast. I concentrate on keeping the champagne still as he grabs my shoulders for leverage and really slams his cock into me over and over. I'm whimpering a little but after a few minutes of Jeff's furious fucking, I feel his cock get really hard and he starts exploding inside me. OMG, again he cums like he hasn't had sex for 2 years! I can feel the warm gooey mess filling me up and spilling out the sides around his shaft as he grunts and moans and seems to cum forever.

Finally I hear him thank Miss and she says to me, "what do you say slave?"

"Thank you Jeff," I say as Miss says he is very welcome.

I feel him pull out of my pussy and his zips his pants back up and lets himself out. No sooner had he pulled his dick out of me and I can feel his cum dripping down my thighs and legs already. Wow he must've filled me up so much, but then I never got to clean up last night after Max filled me up, so its probably a mix of both their cum oozing out of my pussy and dribbling down my legs.

"Come sit baby and lets have breakfast" Miss says.

We all sit and enjoy the fresh fruits and yoghurt and croissants and Miss and Max suggest we might go shopping and check out all the designer stores later. Max pours us champagne to have with breakfast :) Luckily I did a good job of holding it very still while Jeff pounded me because it didn't explode or spill everywhere, phew! After breakfast I get up and clear the plates, putting them on the trolley for room service to collect later. As I'm tidying up I can feel even more of the room service guy's cum dribbling down my thighs, past my knees now. Miss notices and tells me to clean myself up as Miss and Max head for the couch to have a coffee.

I head for the bathroom but Miss grabs me by the arm and says, "I didn't say have a shower slave!" "I said clean yourself up, now get on the coffee table so we can watch."

OMG Miss seems so horny this morning, I better do as she says. So with Miss and Max sitting on the couch, I get on the thick glass coffee table carefully. Facing them I have my legs spread and knees bent as they watch me slowly scoop the cum off my legs with my fingers and then lick them. Over and over I have to do this until my legs start to feel clean again.

I've just finished wiping my legs clean and licking all Jeff's cum off my fingers and Miss tells me, "keep going slave or its going to keep dripping from your little pussy."

"Yes Miss," I say as I start dipping a couple fingers into my own pussy, coating them in the still warm mixture of Jeff's cum, my juices and Max's cum from last night.

Then I bring my fingers to my mouth and lick them and suck them clean before putting them back inside me again to scoop out more cum. While I'm slowly fingering myself clean, Miss has let her robe fall open and I can see she's rubbing herself. Now she's leaning over and sliding a hand inside Max's robe and rubbing his dick with her other hand. Pretty soon, while they watch me finger myself clean, occasionally sucking my fingers before pushing them in me again, Max starts fingering Miss as she pulls his robe open so I can watch her sucking him.

Watching Miss sucking Max while he fingers her is really turning me on, so now my cleaning has turned into playing. I'm starting to finger myself, still licking my fingers occasionally, and rubbing my clitti with the other hand. I'm watching Miss really work her mouth on Max's hard cock now, sliding her lips up and down making all sorts of slurping noises and moaning at the fingers in her yummy pussy. Her mouth leaves his cock for a moment as she starts moaning loud and I start fingering myself harder as I begin to moan too. She's watching me orgasm as Max make her orgasm at the same time. Ooh it's so hot, watching Miss moan and wriggle on the couch with Max's cock still just inches from her face. I orgasm so hard more juices and boy cum dribbles onto the coffee table. Miss goes back to sucking Max again as I wipe up my mess with my fingers and suck them clean as if it was me sucking Max's cock. I start rubbing myself again as Miss really works her mouth hard on Max's cock and I can see he's about to cum. Her eyes close and she grips the head of his cock with her lips tight and strokes him with her hand as he grunts and I can tell he's filling her mouth up.

Max goes very quiet soon and slumps into the couch as Miss releases his cock from her mouth and gets on the coffee table in front of me and leans over my face. I'm still rubbing my clit furiously as she opens her mouth and lets some of Max's cum dribble into my mouth. I lap it all up with my tongue and then Miss kisses me hard and full of lust. I can taste the cum in both our mouths as she kisses me and I start moaning into her mouth as I have another orgasm. I feel her cum covered lips licking down my neck and biting gently as I moan and shake wildly. Finally my orgasm stops and I feel I'm about to fall over, Miss wraps her arms round me.

Holding me to her and she kisses me on the lips, then the forehead and says "good girl baby, now you can have a bath."

'That was hot girls!" Max says as he hands me another glass of champagne and Miss runs the bath for me.

When it's ready I hop in and get relaxed as I wash myself. Miss hops in the bath soon after, while Max jumps in the shower quickly. Miss sits behind me and rubs my shoulders a little as I relax and let the soapy water cleanse me after so much dirty sex. I lean into Miss as she hugs me from behind and whispers to me how much she loves taking care of me just as much as fucking me or having me fucked like a naughty slave. I'm in heaven wrapped in her arms in the bath and I look up at her as I tell her I love her so much. She leans down and kisses me as she says she loves me too. Max is out of the shower and getting dressed already as Miss and I hop out and dry each other off. Miss suggests I wear my bikini top and denim skirt, she puts on a tight fitting singlet top and shorts as we all get ready to go shopping woooo!

We head for the shopping strip with all the designer shops. I just hope I can afford to buy something. First we check out some men's stores and me and Miss pick out heaps of stuff for Max to try on and then sit and watch as he shows us each outfit. We settle on some dark blue jeans that make his butt look sexy, some brown suede shoes/boots and a nice grey dress shirt. Miss says he looks so hot in that outfit and thanked me for my fashion input hehe, I couldn't help myself anyway. Next it was off to try on dresses and skirts and all sorts of stuff. Going from shop to shop trying things on, we must've spend a few hours looking at clothes for me and Miss. Miss ends up buying a slinky black mini dress with a really low cut back, god she looks so sexy in it. I find a sexy black leather miniskirt that I love, its really short and Miss and Max loved how they could see the bottom of my bum cheeks when I tried it on. Max offered to pay for it because it was more than I could afford, but there was a catch. Max said he would pay for it if I wear it with my bikini top and this fishnet shirt he picked out. I'm not silly so of course I agreed, it'll look sexy anyway.

Next it was off to the shoe shops! After maybe nearly an hour of trying on so many gorgeous shoes, I'd bought a pair of cute wedge sandals and Miss got a sexy pair of thigh high boots to go with her black dress. In the last shoe shop, Miss picked out a pair of knee high boots for me, she said they'd go great with the miniskirt, bikini top and fishnet shirt and we got the shop assistant to help us out. The shop girl went to the back room to find the boots in my size as I sat on one of the fitting chairs. As the shop girl came back I noticed how cute she is.

She said the boots are a "great choice!" She knelt down to help me try the boots on, and because the zippers were on the inside leg, I had to move my legs apart to allow her to help me into them and zip them up. Remembering as Miss's slave this week, I'm not allowed to wear any underwear and didn't bring any. I watched her face as she gently slipped the boots on and zipped them up for me. I could tell she looked up far enough to glimpse my kitty under my denim skirt. Funny though, she didn't get embarrassed, she just kept peeking actually. With the boots on and zipped up I stood up and walked round a little making sure they fit good. I felt so sexy in them and wanted to keep them on.

Miss said, "no baby, take them off and I'll pay for them." "You'll have a chance to wear them later."

I replied, "yes Miss, thank you Miss."

To my surprise the shop girl wasn't at all embarrassed by that either. So I sat down again as she unzipped the boots and helped me out of them. I saw her peeking under my skirt again and I'm sure I saw her lick her lips once. Anyway, I put my other shoes back on as the shop girl took the boots to the counter and packaged them up and Miss paid for them.

After shopping we found a nice cafe and had some lunch and a couple drinks. Then we headed back to our hotel to change and head down to the pool for another swim.

Back in the hotel room, Miss reminded me, "don't forget what I told you last time, slaves don't wear bikinis."

"Yes Miss, I remember," I replied as I stripped naked while Miss changed into her bikini and Max got into his swim shorts again.

So I'm led down to the pool, again completely naked except for Miss's collar round my neck. Again I feel everyone staring at me as we enter the lift and then as we come out down stairs, led through the hotel foyer to the pool. Once we get to the pool, I jump in straight away, trying to use the water to cover my nakedness again hehe. Today some of the footballers, on their end of season trip, are in and around the pool. It's not long before some of them notice me in the pool naked. Naturally some of them come for a closer look and make cheeky remarks. Later Miss asks me which ones I think are hot. I pick out 2 or 3 of them that are really nice looking, muscular without being body builder looking, yummy looking abs and handsome faces. I like guys that have cute faces. So I point out the ones I think are cute and Miss agrees with me. We all get out of the pool and Miss and Max lay on pool lounges again.

Miss says, "those footy boys you liked, why don't you go give them a closer look baby."

So after replying, "yes Miss," I reluctantly make my way over to the footy boys and slowly slink past them.

One of them sits up and slaps my butt cheekily. Ooh it was one of the guys I pointed out that is hot! Another of them starts asking why I'm walking round naked, I told him my Miss told me I'm not allowed to wear a bikini today so I'm naked. They all giggle and seem to think its very interesting. Just then Miss walks over and clips the leash onto my collar.

"On your knees bitch!" she orders.

Without a word I kneel immediately.

Miss explains to the boys, "she belongs to Me understand." "She is my slave, make fun of her and you will deal with ME!"

Miss leads me back to the deck chairs and leaves me sitting on the deck next to Max, then returns to the footy boys and seems to talk to them a little before returning.

After another swim we go back to the room and rinse off in the shower and I'm allowed to dress in my bikini top and denim skirt for dinner. We go downstairs to the hotel restaurant for a light meal before going back to our room. We've just got back to the room again and Max pours us all some champagne.

Miss walks over to me and slaps my face, "what have I told you slave?" "You don't wear clothes in the room unless I tell you."

"Sorry Miss," I reply and quickly pull my bikini top over my head and fling it off and then slide my denim skirt off.

We are relaxing on the couch with champagne when there's a knock on the door.

Miss tells me, "go on baby, get the door please."

I nod and get off the couch and open the door. To my shock its the girl from the shoe shop, the one that was perving my kitty while helping me try the boots. She's far from shy, standing there a second looking me up and down, seeing me naked for the first time. I invite her in and as she walks in to greet Miss and Max, she slaps me between the legs, right on my kitty. I jump a little and follow her in and stand back as she greets Miss and Max.

Miss tells me, "baby, I know your wondering why she's here." "I invited her to come and have her way with you." She explains that Jess (the shop girl) is not new to this lifestyle and Miss had invited her here when she paid for the boots.

"Make yourself comfortable Jess," Miss says.

Jess slips off just about everything, except for her panties. Wow she has a nice body and Miss instructs me to kneel on the floor and massage her legs as they chat.

Miss passes Jess a bag and says, "feel free to pick out some toys to play with."

Reaching into the bag, to my shock Jess pulls out Miss's big black strappy. Oh no! I'm in for it now as I see Jess licking her lips, holding it in front of my face.

"I think we should play with this, what do you think Sara?" she asks me.

I don't know what I'm supposed to say, so I just say, "as you wish Jess, Ma'am."

"But first lets see those boots again," she says as she has me sit on the end of the bed.

She gently helps me into the boots and zips them up, then grabbing my legs she shoves me up onto the bed on my back.

"Spread them girlie!" she says.

She stands there a moment eyeing me off laying on the bed with the sexy new boots on and nothing else. Getting on the bed, she leans over me and nibbles my neck as I feel her push 3 fingers into my kitty. Then she sits up on the bed, taking her fingers out of me and licking them.

"Ooh aren't you just so excitable huh!" she says.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds