• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 06

Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 06

123

Day Six!!

--------------------

As I wakeup I can hear some soft moaning noises. Opening my eyes I can see Miss is riding Max cowgirl style while he's playing with her boobs.

Miss notices me wake first and says, "morning baby," in between moans.

I say, "good morning Miss!"

Then Max looks at me with a smirk on his face and says, "good morning slave!"

Suddenly I remember what Miss told me last night, so I say, "morning Sir!"

"Oh your a good girl aren't you," says Max. "Kneel at the end of the bed and put your tongue to good use slave."

"Yes Sir!" I say, getting off the bed.

Kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed and moving my mouth close to Miss's kitty as she rides Max's thick shaft. I start by licking and teasing Max's balls as Miss rides him. He seems to approve because I can hear him moaning a little. So I keep tonguing his balls for a while as Miss's butt keeps bumping my nose. Now she starts grinding down hard on him so I figure I can use my tongue to please Miss a little before Max thinks of things for me to do. So I start licking at her butt, teasing her hole with the tip of my tongue.

She starts grinding and gyrating on Max's cock now, which makes it easier for me to push the tip of my tongue into her butt. She lets out a long slow moan as I do that. So I start wriggling my tongue in even further as she rocks back and forward on Max's cock. I reach with my hand to play with Max's balls while I push my tongue further and further into Miss's butt. They both seem to be enjoying the extra attention because I can hear them both moaning now. Miss is grinding so hard on Max now and I can feel her clenching on my tongue too. I keep wriggling my tongue in her butt as she moans loud in a intense orgasm. Her butt squeezing my tongue hard now as Max thrusts up into her and grunts as he too starts cumming. I keep my tongue deep in Miss's butt the whole time as they both moan and shake, I watch as Max's balls tighten so much and I see the spasms as they empty into Miss.

Eventually I wriggle my tongue out of Miss's bum as they both calm down and Miss moves up on all fours sliding herself off Max's cock. Max slides out from under her and moves to the end of the bed.

He pulls me up by my ponytail and says, "good slave!" "Did you enjoy sticking your tongue in your Miss's ass?"

"Yes Sir," I reply happily.

Then he turns me round and pushes me on the bed on my back. My head landing almost between Miss's legs while she's still on all fours.

"Now clean her up slave," Max orders.

I say, "Yes Sir!"

I scoot up the bed a little more, so my face is right between Miss's thighs and a drop of Max's cum lands right on my lips. I lick it off my lips and then reach up with my tongue to lick at Miss's cum soaked kitty. Licking at her pussy lips I can taste the delicious mix of her juices and Max's hot sticky cum dribbling out of her. I move my tongue away from her kitty for a moment, taking my time cleaning her thighs and licking up every dribble of cum of her soft delicious skin. I return my tongue to Miss's dripping kitty, letting Max's cum drip onto my tongue as I lap it up.

Suddenly I gasp into Miss's pussy as I feel Max placing the clamps on my nipples. Then I feel him attach the middle of the chain to my collar. The sensation quickly makes my nipples grow hard, I relax into the feeling and start to lick at Miss's wet lips. She lowers herself down a little now, almost sitting on my face. Suddenly I feel something touch my clit and I jump a little and my face gets smeared with Miss's juices and Max's cum. I feared Max was clamping my clit, but now I feel that its a vibrator and he turns it on. I start to push my tongue inside Miss's pussy now as Max rubs the vibe all over my clit and my pussy lips, which are starting to swell already. I been aching for release since I wasn't allowed to orgasm at all yesterday! Now with the vibe teasing my pussy and clit I'm getting so excited quickly.

Driving my tongue deep into Miss now and licking all the cum from inside her. Literally licking her out and cleaning Max's cum from deep inside her. Wrapping my lips round Miss's pussy now I start sucking the cum and juices from her. Sucking it all into my mouth and savouring the sexy taste. Just then Max pushes the vibe inside me and I moan into Miss's pussy as she starts grinding on my face. Max starts slowly sliding the vibe in and out of me, pushing it in all the way as my pussy starts to flow with juices. I continue to suck at Miss's pussy, my lips closing round her entire pussy and clit now as I suck harder and occasionally flick her clitti with my tongue before driving it deep inside her again to draw more of Max's cum out and into my waiting mouth. I can hear Miss starting to moan again as I suck and tongue her.

Then I feel Max push the vibe deep into me, using one finger he pushes the whole thing past my pussy lips until its buried inside me. Removing his finger he lets my pussy lips close, holding the vibe completely inside me. Then suddenly I feel another vibe touching my clit and my body starts to spasm. I'm moaning into Miss's pussy as she grinds on my face hard now, the stimulation of 2 vibes causing me to suck so hard at Miss's pussy and clit. I hear her moaning loud as I feel a rush of juices flow into my mouth, mixing with the rest of Max's cum.

Max tugs gently at the chain attached to my nipples and with a vibe buried in my pussy and another on my clit it sends me over the edge. My whole body starts shaking wildly and Miss must be able to feel my hot breath as I moan into her pussy. I can feel her pussy contracting on my tongue as she cums hard and I feel my own pussy contracting hard on the vibe that's buried inside me. Max starts rubbing the vibe on my clit side to side as I have a huge orgasm, mumbling moans as Miss cums hard too! Her pussy squeezing hard which pushes the rest of Max's cum out of her and into my waiting mouth as I continue sucking harder and harder as my orgasm rips through me.

Seems to last forever as the vibe inside me suddenly feels bigger as my pussy contracts so hard. Suddenly the vibe on my clit is replaced by Max's mouth before my orgasm ends. Then I feel him pushing the other vibe into my convulsing pussy, pushing it in along side the other one. I can feel my juices dripping down my bum as he pushes the second vibe all the way into me, making my spasming pussy take them both as he sucks and licks at my clit. I cum so hard again, shaking and writhing on the bed uncontrollably. Miss is slowly rubbing herself all over my face after her orgasm subsides, softly moaning and covering my face with her juices now that I've cleaned Max's cum from her. After what feels like an hour, the rest of my senses finally return and I start licking at Miss's pussy again as I feel Max's fingers enter me, pulling the vibes out of my dripping wet pussy.

I discover that Max is hard again when I feel him push his cock into my dripping pussy. I let out a long slow moan as I feel my pussy lips stretch a little more to accept his thick hard cock. He's a little thicker than the 2 small vibes he had inside me before and my pussy squeezes around him as he penetrates me. As I keep licking at Miss's delicious juices, I feel Max slowly thrusting himself all the way inside me. I can feel his cock grow even harder inside me as his shaft gets wet with my juices. After a few short minutes of pumping into me, he pulls out of my pussy and moves up on the bed, pushing Miss back onto all fours as I keep licking at her soaked pussy lips. I feel Max's cock touch my tongue for a second as he searches for Miss's butt hole. Then I hear Miss moan deeply as Max pushes into her butt slowly. With my hands on Miss's bum cheeks, I'm pulling her pussy down to my face as Max penetrates her butt. He starts slowly thrusting in and out of her, pushing most of his cock inside as his balls softly slap my chin while I keep licking at her pussy.

Miss is moaning louder and louder as Max slowly fucks her butt. I push my tongue up into her pussy again as I reach for her clit and start rubbing it with my fingers while I tongue fuck her pussy. She's rocking back and forth now taking most of Max's cock into her butt. Now I move my tongue to her clitti as I move 3 fingers to her wet pussy lips and slowly push them into her. Flicking her clit with my tongue and sucking at it, while I start pushing my fingers in and out of her pussy; while Max is slowly fucking her butt. She's moaning loud and her body is shaking as she grinds on my fingers and Max's cock. I can feel Max's hard cock through her pussy walls, feeling him push in and out as I push my fingers in deep. I feel Max building up speed as Miss's excitement builds more and I feel her juices dribbling onto my face as I suck her clit into my mouth. Wrapping my lips round her clitti and sucking hard on it, flicking my tongue all over it as I suck it. I can feel Miss squeezing on my fingers as her thighs start to shake and her moans grow louder.

Max is fucking her butt faster now and his balls keep slapping my chin as he fucks her. Miss is shaking above me as her body falls into orgasm again. I suck and lick her clit hard, listening to her moans as she cums on my fingers. My fingers pressing into her and rubbing against Max's cock through her inner walls. She cums hard and my whole hand gets covered in her juices as she squeezes hard on them. I release her clit from my lips as her body stops shaking, then I lick her pussy lips as I withdraw my fingers from her. Bringing my fingers to my mouth at the same time, I lick and suck them clean tasting every drop of Miss's juices on them. Then Max pulls out of Miss's butt as she moves forward and lays on her back, exhausted and delirious. Now Max is still kneeling on the bed above me, he grabs the back of my head and pulls me up a little.

Then he tells me, "now clean my cock like a good little slave and taste your Miss's ass on it!"

Without giving me time to reply he pulls my head towards him as his hard cock pushes into my mouth. I can still taste my own juices on his cock as he pushes it deep into my mouth, making me suck it.

I hear Miss watching behind me. "Mmm that's hot!" she says as Max forces me to suck his cock after fucking her butt.

Now grabbing my ponytail he pushes his thick hard shaft all the way into my mouth, pushing into my throat. I gag a little when he finally lets my mouth move off his cock for some air. Now he pushes me back onto the bed and moving over my face, he guides his cock to my lips and shoves it in again. I keep my lips tightly wrapped round his hard shaft and suck him as he starts thrusting into my mouth. He pushes it into my throat with every thrust now, fucking my mouth while I lay on my back, helpless to do anything but suck him. I continue gagging a little but try to relax as he continues slowly fucking my face like he would fuck a pussy.

Meanwhile Miss has moved on the bed to lay beside me and watch my mouth getting fucked by Max. His balls are slapping my chin with every thrust now as he drives his cock deep into my throat everytime. I keep sucking as best I can while trying to stop gagging, but Max just keeps fucking my mouth as he starts to grunt and moan. Max quickly rolls over onto his back and grabbing my ponytail he pulls my mouth down onto his cock now. With both hands on my head he thrusts up, in and out of my mouth faster and faster. Miss is still laying there watching as I start sucking harder and harder on Max's cock, flicking my tongue all over it as he pushes my head down on it. Max releases his hands from my head and I continue sucking him and moving my lips up and down his shaft.

"Let your mouth fill up slave!" "Then I want to see you swallow it all," he says.

I keep sucking him as he grunts and moans, I take most of his cock into my mouth as I suck and tongue his shaft as his balls tighten. Then I feel the rush of warmth as he erupts into my mouth, spurt after spurt filling my mouth with his hot sticky cum. I keep my lips tight around his cock as my mouth fills up, trying not to spill a drop. Finally his cock stops spasming and I suck the last bit of cum out of him. Now he pushes my head off his cock and tells me to open my mouth. I do so obediently, allowing both Miss and Max to see that my mouth is totally full with Max's warm creamy cum. With his hand grasping my ponytail and pulling my head back, Max admires the sight for a moment.

Then he tells me, "now swallow it all like a good little cock sucking slave!"

I close my mouth and it takes a few gulps to swallow it all, he came so damn much! I gulp down every last drop and lick my lips clean and then open my mouth again while Max still holds my head back by my ponytail.

"Mmm that's a good little cock sucker" he says and then lets go of my ponytail and I lean towards his cock again and lick him clean.

"Now clean the toys slave, while we get dressed," Max says. "I'm taking you both out for breakfast."

As Miss and Max throw some clothes on, I grab the two vibes and quickly lick and suck them clean. They are so wet with my juices, but after a few minutes I've sucked and licked every drop off them and I return them to Miss's toys bag. Then I go to Max and kneel at his feet.

"Yes slave? Is there something you want?" he asks.

Looking up at him I reply, "I was wondering what you'd like me to wear Sir."

He grabs the back of my collar and pulls me to my feet. He then rattles the chain attached to my collar and nipple clamps.

"You will keep this on slave, and here, you can wear this as well, for now," he says as he hands me one of his shirts.

That's all he gives me, so I put the shirt on and button it up, its white and almost see through, luckily its just long enough to cover my bum at the back, but barely covers my pussy at the front since the bottom button is missing. I slip on my wedge sandals as we all head out of the room. I blush as I notice people looking at me as we head down to the little cafe by the beach. We find a table and the same waiter from the other times comes to take our order. He pervs at me again, trying to look through Max's shirt that I'm wearing. We order a fruit basket and some croissants and coffee.

Max tells me, "unbutton the shirt now slave!"

I'm embarrassed but I know there's no point refusing, so I reply with, "yes Sir!"

Miss giggles, watching me unbutton the shirt. Letting it fall open, now my boobs are exposed, displaying the nipple clamps and the chain, and I feel the sea breeze on my kitty. The waiter comes back with the fruit and croissants, he blushes as he looks at my almost naked body. He says he'll be right back with the coffee and hurries off.

Now Max orders me, "move your chair back and put your feet on the edge of the table slave." "And spread your legs!"

"Yes Sir," I say as I think to myself ("oh no, now what has he got planned for me?").

My face goes bright red as I move my chair back and slink down in it a little as I slip my sandals off and place my feet on the edge of the table with my legs spread wide. I notice other customers staring at me now, with my pussy exposed to everyone who looks.

Then Max hands me a banana and says, "I want you to put this in your pussy while everyone can watch you."

Again, I know I can't refuse, so I take the banana and say, "yes Sir."

I place the length of the banana against my pussy lips, rubbing it up and down and getting it all wet with my juices. I'm still dripping from earlier so its not long before the banana is coated in my juices. Now I press the end of it at the entrance to my pussy and Miss and Max stare, along with a lot of other people, as I slowly push the banana into my pussy. I feel my pussy lips gripping it as I push it inside me most of the way. I look at Miss and Max now as they snack on the fruit.

Max says, "keep going slave." "I want that banana completely inside you, now!"

Blushing, I nod my head and push the banana into my kitty further, pushing it slowly all the way inside me so only the stem is visible poking out my pussy lips. Now the waiter returns with the coffees and nearly spills them all over the table as he stares at my exposed pussy, watching it clutch the banana inside me.

Suddenly Max says to the waiter, "oh I just realized, all the times we've been here we never gave you a tip!" "How rude of us."

"Do you think our slave is hot?" he asks the waiter.

"Oh definitely, she's very cute and kinky," says the waiter.

So Max asks, "would you like her to suck your cock then, as our tip?"

"Hmm, yes I think I'd enjoy that a lot, thank you sir," says the waiter.

"Well that settles it then!" Max says. Turning his attention to me, he barks, "on your knees slave, you know what to do!"

I get off my chair, saying "yes Sir!"

With the banana still poking out of my pussy as I drop to my knees. Reaching up I undo the waiter's zipper and pull his dick out, stroking it as he looks down at me. He gets hard quickly as I stroke him a little, while he stares down at me, perving at my almost naked body. I take the head of his hard cock into my mouth and start flicking my tongue over it, rubbing my piercing all over.

Just then, Max wanders behind me and grabs the shirt, "you wont be needing this anymore slave!" he says as he peels off me.

Now I'm kneeling on the ground, completely naked with a banana inside my kitty, and the waiter's cock in my mouth while everybody discreetly stares, watching me suck a stranger's dick at the command of Max. The waiter isn't exactly small either, so I start sucking about half his cock into my mouth as I stroke the rest with my hands, rubbing his big full balls at the same time. Miss and Max pick at the food as they watch me on my knees taking the waiter's cock in my mouth like a good slave. I try to take just a little more of his shaft into my mouth, but not so much that I gag too much. I'm sucking hard on it as I can tell he's getting more and more excited. Flicking my tongue all over his hard shaft, I can taste his precum coating my tongue and the inside of my mouth. I continue sucking hard, with my lips wrapped so tight around his thick cock. Still stroking him with my hand as I suck him, I hear him start grunting and pumping his cock into my mouth as I keep sucking and stroking.

It's not much longer before he grunts deeply and I feel his cock explode in my mouth. My mouth fills quickly because he cums so much, I gulp down what I can and keep sucking. He cums so much some of it spills out the sides of my mouth and dribbles down my chin and drips onto my breasts. I keep sucking and licking his cock until he stops cumming. I suck out the last bit of cum and then removing him from my mouth, I lick up and down his shaft until his shinning cock is clean. I gently put it back in his pants and zip him back up, looking up at him with a smile, while some of his cum still dribbles from my chin and down my neck.

"Thankyou very much" the waiter says to Max, and then heads back to continue his duties.

I get off the ground and sit in my chair again, still with the banana filling my still dripping pussy.

Max throws some serviettes to me and says, "clean yourself up girl, you look like a slut!"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," I say as I start wiping the cum off my chin and neck and carefully wiping my boobies clean.

"That's a good girl, now you may eat slave," Max says, "starting with that banana!"

"Thankyou Sir" I say hungrily.

I spread my legs and gripping the end of the banana, everyone watches as I slowly pull it from my pussy. Its glistening with my juices and I bring it to my lips a lick some of my juices off it. Then I slowly peel it open and slide half the banana in my mouth as I look around seeing all the people watching me. I pretend to suck the banana like a cock for a minute, then I just bite it and start to eat it. With the skin soaked from my pussy, all I can smell is my own juices which makes the banana taste excitingly like sex. I think I'm smirking cheekily as I eat it and then finally discard the peel when I'm finished. Miss passes me a croissant and I sip my coffee as we eat most of the fruit that's on the table.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds