• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

1234

Day Seven!!
--------------------

I wake up feeling Miss's hands removing the bindings from my legs. Oh at last! I stretch my legs out as my eyes open slowly, still feeling quite exhausted from the day before. Miss lets me stretch my legs a little but then I feel her hands keeping my thighs apart. With my wrists still tied to the bed head, I lift my head up as much as I can and I see my kitty lips are still quite red and swollen.

"Good morning my slave," says Miss.

"Morning Miss!" I say with shaky words.

Then I feel Miss gently cleansing my sticky thighs and kitty with a soft damp washcloth. Luckily they left the spare towels underneath me, because there is a pool of juices and cum all over the towel between my thighs, and a little red patch of blood too. As Miss softly cleans my thighs and pussy she inspects me closely.

She says, "don't worry sweetheart, your little pussy has stopped bleeding." "For now!"

I lay there in a daze feeling the slow gentle movements of the washcloth in Miss's hand, bit by bit my thighs and pussy begin to feel clean and fresh again. Finishing up, I wiggle my bum as she pulls the towels out from under me and then takes the used toweling and cloth to the bathroom for the maids to collect later. I can hear the shower running, so Max must be in there already. Miss returns after a few minutes and climbs over me, planting a long slow kiss on my lips. I lay there with my wrists still restrained, arching my neck to strain for another kiss.

Miss breaks the kiss and says, "you did well serving Max yesterday baby."

Feeling her hand reach between my legs, she taps my pussy lightly as she says, "I think we'll give this a little rest this morning slave."

"Thank you Miss!" I say as she then reaches up to untie my wrists.

"Come out to the balcony baby, breakfast was delivered a few minutes ago," says Miss. "You looked so exhausted we thought we'd let you sleep in a little."

"Don't worry though, I told Jeff we'll give him an extra special tip tomorrow morning before we leave," she tells me as I slide towards the end of the bed.

"Yes Miss," I say as my heart pounds for a minute, then deciding to flush the thought from my mind because I need food and energy right now.

I get off the bed and stumble as I head for the balcony and I end up falling to my hands and knees, still tired and weary from yesterdays events. Miss grabs the back of her collar around my neck and pulls me to my feet.

"Have you forgotten how to walk slave?" she says, lightly slapping me across the face.

"No Mistress," I reply. "My legs were cramped and sore from being bound all night."

Slapping my face just a little harder, Miss says in a very stern voice, "are you complaining slave?"

"No Mistress!" I quickly reply.

"Good, now come eat darling," she says as she lets go of the collar.

With my legs still cramping a little and feeling the soreness between my thighs, I walk gingerly out to the balcony and sit in front of a breakfast meal that is obviously mine. In front of me is a big plate of potato pancakes with a poached egg and grilled mushrooms and tomato. Next to that is a big glass of fresh passionfruit juice, yummy. I wait until Miss sits down and then Max appears from the bathroom in his robe and shorts and sits at the table also.

"Good morning Max," I say, feeling relieved I don't have to call him Sir anymore.

"Morning little Sara, how are you feeling today?" he asks.

"Oh a little tired and sore, but very hungry too," I reply as he laughs.

"Well it's a good thing I ordered all your favourites then isn't it?" Miss says as she starts on her fruits and yoghurt.

"Yes Miss, thank you so much Miss!" I reply and then start to dig into my breakfast.

I notice Max got the typical full breakfast, with bacon and eggs and sausages etc, guess he worked up an appetite too! I scull most of my glass of juice before I'm halfway through breakfast, and Miss refills it from a jug on the table. The food is delicious as I woof it down fairly quick, trying to fulfil my appetite and get some energy for the day. Sculling another glass of juice as I finish the last bit of food on my plate, Miss is still picking at her fruit, dipping each piece in the yoghurt and then sucking the yoghurt off before munching the fruit. Looking over at Max, he's still working through his big breakfast.

With my tummy still talking to me, I say "Miss, Max, could I have a little sausage please?"

Max laughs and says, "what?" "After a whole football team yesterday, a waiter, me and your Miss's big black strappy, and you still want a little sausage??"

Miss giggles, looking at me and licking her lips. Suddenly my heart pounds again thinking oh my god what have I said? I should've just shut my mouth and settled with what I was given. Max laughs again as Miss nods her head at him.

"OK OK," he says. "Sure I'm not going to eat all this, here you go hun."

He spears a sausage with his fork and places it on my plate. I pick up my knife and fork and luckily remember to say "thanks Max," before consuming it.

After breakfast Miss says to me, "now how bout you go shower and get cleaned up before we head to the beach."

"Yes Miss," I say.

Thank god! I've been aching for a shower this morning after waking up still sticky with sweat and cum and juices. I head to the bathroom quickly, surprised that my legs aren't quite so wobbly now. Leaving the door open as always, I jump under the shower and have a long, luke warm shower. I use all the yummy smelly soaps and I see Miss has put some shampoo in there. I guess she wants me to wash my hair too so I use the shampoo and spend a little while longer soaking my body as the water runs down my neck and over my boobs, trickling down my belly and running down my legs to my toes. Opening my eyes after rinsing the shampoo out I notice Miss and Max are in the bathroom watching me as they dress for the beach.

Miss slips her bikini on and Max drops his robe letting me have a good long view of his semi hard dick before he slides his shorts on. Hopping out of the shower Miss hands me a towel and takes my bikini off the hook on the bathroom door and then as I dry myself I can only watch as she packs my bikini back in my suitcase. Guess I'm staying naked again today. For a few more minutes Miss and Max watch me impatiently as I finish drying myself.

Then clipping her leash to the collar, Miss says, "right, to the beach we go!"

Leaving through reception, we stop at the desk and Max asks to borrow a couple banana lounges.

"Not a problem at all, do you need 2 or 3?" Steven, the manager, asks.

Max looks at Miss and she says to the manager, "just 2 will be fine thank you."

The manager grabs a couple banana lounges from the store room behind his desk and passes them to Max. So we head out the front door with Max carrying the folding lounges and Miss leading me by the leash. It seems we take a long way round to get to the beach, as I follow Max and Miss while she leads me naked through as many of the local streets as possible. It doesn't go unnoticed either, I can see lots of people watching as we walk past them, and I'm sure at least a few suddenly decided to go to the beach. Finally we arrive at the beach, walking straight past the little cafe that we ate at yesterday morning. I see the waiter's smirk as he notices us walk past. Finding a nice open spot on the beach, Max sets the lounges out for him and Miss. Miss lays a towel down in between their chairs and I kneel on it, waiting to hear Miss's instructions as her and Max get comfy on their lounges.

As I kneel there between them, Miss passes me a bottle of sun lotion and then, without a word rolls onto her tummy. I often don't need any words to know what Miss wants from me. So I gently sit on the chair, softly sitting on her bum as she reaches back and pulls the string of her bikini top undone. I brush the strings off her back and they dangle from the sides of the chair. Pouring some lotion into my hands, I start rubbing it into Miss's neck. She moves her head around, relaxing under my touch. Slowly moving my hands down her shoulders and then drizzling some more lotion over her back. Letting my hands get soaked in the lotion, all slippery, gliding my fingers over her back and then rubbing the lotion into her soft skin. I wander my fingers down her sides, feeling the soft bulges of her boobs, then smothering her lower back in lotion and letting my hands reach the top of her bum.

I slide myself down to the end of the folding lounge chair and drizzle lotion up and down the backs of her legs. I lift her lower legs as I use both hands on each leg to cover her yummy smooth legs with lotion, taking time to massage her calves while doing so. Then massaging the lotion into the backs of her thighs and letting my fingers reach down the sides and up to her hips, then smothering her inner thighs with my lotion soaked hands. Miss is wearing her thong bikini today, so I make sure to squeeze and massage her butt a little as I cover her sexy bum cheeks with lotion. Then I sit back towards the very end of the chair as Miss slowly rolls back over onto her back and tosses her bikini top onto the towel.

Now straddling her thighs and with the bottle of sun lotion in hand, I very very slowly, drip by drip, drizzle lotion from her collarbone, down the middle of her chest between her boobs. Then down over her belly, letting lotion pool in her belly button. Using my fingers, I trace the lotion over her body, all across her collarbone and down around her boobs. Then letting my fingertips splash it all over her belly as I gently squeeze her belly button releasing the little pool of lotion that collected there. Running my fingers back up her belly, between her breasts and starting to massage the lotion into her skin, starting from the tops of her shoulders. My hands slowly inch by inch reaching her breasts and smothering them in lotion and playing with her nipples between my wet fingers for a minute. Then continuing down to rub the lotion all over her belly and the top of her hips.

Miss reaches up to squeeze my boobies a little as she sighs, "mmm your a good girl, slave."

I finish by rubbing a little lotion over the tops of her thighs and let my hands mingle onto mine and rub some lotion into my own as well. Still straddling Miss's thighs I drizzling some lotion all over my chest, letting it dribble down my boobs and belly as we both rub it all over my skin. I notice Max is just laying back lazily, watching us the whole time.

Miss reaches back and taps me on the bum and says, "turn round baby I'll do your back."

Handing the lotion to Miss I say, "thank you Miss!"

I turn round to straddle her thighs with my back facing her. She pours some lotion into her hand and rubs them together then massaged it all into my back, starting from my shoulders all the way down to my bum cheeks. I moan softly as Miss's touch soothes me. Tapping me on the bum again, Miss hands the lotion back to me.

She says, "there you go baby, now hop off and turn around."

"Yes Miss!" I say as I hop off her reluctantly and turn to face her.

My reluctance soon disappears when Miss reaches down to her bikini bottoms and spreading her legs a little, she pulls the crotch of her bikini to one side and says, "now take care of this slave!"

"Yes Miss!" I say with new excitement in my voice.

I kneel down resting my knees on the end of the folding lounge chair, my feet digging into the sand. Leaning forward between Miss's legs, I let my hands rest on her thighs as my tongue dives for a taste of her. I hook a thumb round the crotch of her bikini, letting Miss lay back and relax completely as my tongue licks the length of her pussy, from her butt to her clit. She sighs with delight as I repeat the action with my tongue, letting it press just a little harder, getting more of her taste on my tongue. Now letting my face drop I start by concentrating on her butt with my tongue, keeping my hands on her thighs and my thumb holding her bikini to the side.

I tease her butt hole with my tongue for a few minutes before pushing the tip inside. I look up at her as I push my tongue further into her bum, she's watching me intensely. Her hands are slowly playing with her boobs lazily pinching her own nipples. Wiggling my tongue inside her butt now, pushing it all the way in as I reach with my fingers to rub her clitti a little. By now she's moaning softly and arching her back every now and then as I tongue her butt. I watch her pussy lips start to glow pink and begin to shine with her juices. I ache to taste her so badly, so slowly I remove my tongue from her butt.

Looking up at her as I lick my lips, her eyes are fixed on my face as she watches me please her with my mouth. Lowering my mouth to her pussy again, I push my tongue between her kitty lips and start lapping at her juices, tasting her in my mouth and savouring it. Excitement building in my head as I lick my Miss's pussy, now pushing my tongue inside her as her juices coat my tongue. Pulling my tongue back into my mouth to suck the juices off before pushing back into her deeper this time. Now still holding her bikini to the side, with my other hand I move it under my chin and press a fingertip against her butt. I hear her gasp and moan louder now, so I slowly push my finger into her butt as my tongue penetrates her yummy wet pussy.

I feel a rush of juices flow into my mouth as my finger enters her butt, and I start sucking at her pussy, sucking her juices into my mouth to savour the taste. She moans louder and louder now as her back begins to arch. I'm still looking up at her, looking in her eyes as she watches her slave eat her pussy. My lips lock around her entire pussy now and I suck at her harder, which causes her to feel my suction on her clit too. I let my top lip rub against her clit as I suck and tongue her pussy deeper and deeper. Exploring her with my tongue as her kitty muscles grip it tighter. Listening to her steady moans now, I start pushing my finger in and out of her butt while moving my tongue inside her pussy at the same time. I watch her squeeze her boobs with one hand as I feel her other hand grip the back of the collar round my neck.

With my tongue in her pussy and my finger in her butt, she twists her hand while gripping the collar, causing it to tighten round my neck. My face starts to go red as she continues to watch me tongue her and finger her. The louder she moans, the more she twists her hand, so the tighter the collar gets round my neck. I feel her juices flowing more and more now as her orgasm starts to rip through her shaking body. I start to choke as the collar tightens even more as she cums so hard. I keep my tongue deep in her convulsing kitty and I keep sucking at her clit and pussy, hard as I can while I choke from Miss's grip on the collar. Her butt clenches hard on my finger as she orgasms and my face gets smothered in her juices.

Finally as her body relaxes, she releases her grip on the collar. I remove my finger from her butt and I gasp for air, sucking in a few deep breathes until I recover. Savouring the taste of her juices the whole time. Miss has a big grin on her face and she moves my hand from her bikini and adjusts it back into place. I suck my finger clean before licking my lips and inhaling the scent of her on my face.

Passing the bottle of lotion to me, Miss says, "now Max's turn, slave."

"Yes Miss," I say as I rise from the end of her lounge chair.

I figure Miss must've moaned pretty loud because some more people have setup chairs close by and are discreetly watching us. I move over to Max and starting with his legs, I drizzle lotion up and down and begin to rub it in with both hands. Massaging his calves and hamstrings as I rub the lotion in, then moving to sit on his bum. I drizzle more lotion over his back and let my hands explore his muscular back as I rub it in, taking my time to massage him as well. Then my hands moving down his arms as I rub the lotion all over, my fingers feeling the shape of all his muscles. I kneel up on my knees as he rolls over onto his back now.

I see Miss reach for her bikini top and slip it back on as more people find a spot on the beach close by. Now I take the bottle of lotion and drizzle it all over Max's chest and stomach and then I clip the cap back on and put it down. Bringing my hands to his shoulders, I let my hands rub down over his chest and down his stomach, feeling his yummy abs under my fingers. I continue doing this a few times before I start to really massage the lotion in and let my fingers touch every inch of his chest and stomach. Using my lotion covered bum, I finish smothering the tops of his thighs by rubbing my bum over him. Every now and then I let my hands teasingly rub against the growing bulge in his shorts as I move my hands up and down his stomach and chest.

Max looks over to Miss and she giggles as he says to her, "wow!" "Looks like she really does want a little more sausage!"

I blush and smirk at him and I know what I have to do next. Letting my hands grip the top of his shorts, I'm just about to pull them down his legs a little when the waiter from the cafe wanders over. It's the same waiter that I sucked off yesterday at breakfast. I stop the movement of my hands for a moment, still gripping the waist of Max's shorts while the waiter asks if he can get us anything.

Miss says, "hmm, some coffee would be nice thank you."

"Excellent, 3 coffees then?" he asks.

Miss asks me, "do you want a coffee baby?"

As I look at them, with my hands holding the top of Max's shorts, everyone knows what I'm about to do. I just blush and say, "yes please Miss."

The waiter jots it down and heads back up to the cafe to get our order.

"Now continue slave," Miss says.

Looking back down to the bulge in Max's shorts, I start to slowly pull his shorts down. I watch as his thick hard cock springs out, almost like its jumping at me. I slide his shorts down his thighs and then waddle myself down to the end of his chair as I kneel and lean over bringing my lips to his cock. I grab it with my hand and slowly stroke him and feel him as he gets harder still. Then I start to lick his dick up and down, running my tongue from his balls to the head of his cock. I do this several times, letting my tongue lick every inch of his shaft, and all around it. Then I take the head into my mouth as I massage it with my tongue. I start to suck as I slowly move my lips down around his thick hard shaft, taking more and more of his cock inside my mouth.

I grip his cock tight with my lips as I keep moving down while I suck him into my mouth and swirl my tongue around his thick shaft. With my mouth on Max's cock as I kneel at the end of his lounge chair, the waiter returns with a small table and a tray with 3 coffees on it. The waiter glances at me as he puts the coffees on the table, watching me suck Max's cock for a moment, before returning to the cafe. I knew my face went red, but I wasn't going to take Max's cock out of my mouth. I wasn't going to stop what I started, I know I only get to stop once I feel Max's cum in my mouth.

The other people around us are still watching me I'm sure, but I block it out as I start moving my lips up and down Max's shaft. Each time I move my mouth down on his hard cock I take just a little more of it into my mouth. I feel relaxed without his hands pushing on the back of my head. But I know what turns him on though, so I continue taking more and more of his dick into my mouth until I feel it approaching the back of my throat. I look up at him as my lips move up to the head of his cock, sucking him hard and using my piercing to massage his shaft. Still looking at him watching my mouth on his cock, I slide my mouth down taking every inch of it into my mouth and into my throat until I gag.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds