• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Re-Plugging The Generation Gap

Re-Plugging The Generation Gap

Re-Plugging The Generation Gap -- The Aftermath

Or

How I Learned To Quit Worrying And Enjoy A Mother's Love

*

It had been about a week since the "episode" between my mother and I, as outlined in Plugging The Generation Gap. Things continued more or less as usual, except that mom's drinking had gotten worse. She still cooked, cleaned, did laundry, and behaved as though nothing had happened between us. But something did happen, and it changed the whole dynamic between us; we both knew the issue would need to be addressed at some point.

The solution to the problem came Wednesday, which is usually when my father's workweek began. I was up in my room, reading a book, when my mother stumbled in with her usual flair and sat down on the bed next to me. I looked up and saw her.

Mom was wearing a sundress that I had given her for her last birthday, partly because she liked it, but mostly because I wanted to see her in it. It was olive green, which accentuated her Mediterranean features beautifully, and low cut with spaghetti straps; all the better to admire her magnificent shoulders.

"I want to speak to you son. Do you have a minute?" She slurred.

"Yeah" I replied. Mom may have been tipsy, but the look on her face was serious.

"I want to thank you for your birthday" She stated. I was shocked.

"You're right, I've been teasing you for three years now, hoping you would do what you did" Her admission was welcome, and I felt a good deal of relief. She continued: "I discovered your collection of smut novels under your bed while I was cleaning your room. In all honesty, I was disgusted at first, but I decided to leave them. I figured better you get it out of your system that way than come home one day and tell me you got some girl pregnant."

She went on to explain that those novels became the proverbial elephant in the room. Eventually, she got curious and began reading them while I was out for the day. She told me that she was, at first, shocked that they were mostly mother/son incest novels, and how the idea eventually grew on her. The entire scene that had played out on my birthday had been inspired from one of those stories.

She admitted that she had been fully aware and excited by my prior fondlings, wishing for the events of my birthday. She delighted in the little "presents" that I left for her in her underwear drawer, and wore the soiled panties I left her with relish. She admitted that she was fully aware that it was I, not my father that was getting ready to fuck her on my birthday.

"Then why did you let me believe I had raped you?" I asked. I was understandably curious.

"Because it is the only way this relationship could begin without the guilt eating me up inside. Now that that threshold is crossed, it's different, and there is no going back. I want you, son. Badly. I had not had sex at all in ten years before your birthday. I've thought about cheating, then I thought about the complications that come with it."

"So, why cheat with me?"

"Because you're perfect. I always have an excuse to be seen with my son. The idea of me fucking my own son would never occur to him or anyone else. You're not going to get jealous and try to marry me. It really is the perfect arrangement."

"I see" I replied. Her logic was beginning to make sense. "You didn't have to feel guilty about fucking your son, mom. Moms do this sort of thing with their sons a lot more than you'd think. I've wanted you ever since I began to really notice women."

"I wanted to put your mind at ease, and I hope you listened carefully because I will never mention any of this again. You are welcome to my body any time you please. I desperately need the sex, rough like you give it. You father could never be rough, and after the first few years of marriage, he began to go impotent. Even at his peak, though, his cock was never as big as yours. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for the way I began this affair, and I hope that someday you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Do you still want me, son? Do you still want your mother for a lover?"

The way she looked at me when she said that conveyed her sincerity. The look of love in her eyes was genuine. I now understood what had changed. I was now both son and lover.

I started stroking my mother's arms, and then tugged her gently toward me, on top of me. Mom leaned down in response to my direction, closed her eyes, and kissed me on the lips. Our mouths parted, and our tongues began to get re-acquainted.

"Mmmmm...." My mother moaned as she brought the rest of her body up on my bed with me. I put my arms around my mother, caressing her bare back, and moving my hands down to her beautiful behind. I gathered up the skirt of her dress in my hands and started pulling it up, and off, her lithe slender body. Mom lifted her body from mine, so as to help me, and straightened out her arms.

As our kiss broke, her dress slid off. Mom crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face to the side, doing her best to look embarrassed. I gently grabbed her wrists and moved her arms away from her chest, revealing her nearly perfect 34B tits. Mom smiled at this. She came back down and kissed me again.

Mom's kisses moved down my neck, and then down my chest as she began unbuttoning my shirt, until she reached my belt buckle.

"Do you want me to suck it for you?" she asked as she began to unbuckle my belt.

"Yes, mom. I would love it if you would suck my cock."

"Mmmmmm...yeah" she replied as she opened my pants.

I lifted my ass so mom could pull my pants off, and my fully erect member sprang out free.

"Wow" mom said when she looked up and saw my stiff cock, "You are much bigger than your father."

Mom wasted no time in wrapping her lips around my waiting dick. Man, that woman could suck cock like I'd never had it, much better than the girls I knew.

Mom moved her lips up and down my erect shaft will skill I had not experienced. She was able to take every inch into her silky smooth throat without hesitation or gagging. The sensation and the vision of my dick moving in and out of my mother's mouth brought the matter to completion. I was about to blow.

Before I could even warn my mom that I was about to cum, my dick was out of her mouth and she was stroking it, pointed directly at her tits.

"Yeah, cum for mom, son. Cum on your mom's titties. Mmmm...yeah...shoot your hot jizz all over my tittes."

That was it. Hearing my mother use that kind of language made me erupt. The first burst of semen went all over mom's tits. By the time the second burst had loaded, mom already had my dick back in her mouth, using her lips and tongue to pump my jizz out of my dick, guiding my spurts down her eager throat.

"Mmmmm...tasty" Mom said as she started rubbing what had spurted onto her chest into her skin. "Mmmm...thank you for the pearl necklace, son."

"Huh?" I had never heard my mother talk like that before.

"Don't look so surprised. Your mother used to get fucked a lot before your father came along. Speaking of which, it seems you're ready again. God! I had forgotten what a young man's cock was like. Can I ride 'em cowgirl?"

"Hop right on, mom" I replied. "Ride the hard cock you created"

Mom giggled a little and pushed her panties to the side. They were a silk bikini cut, sunshine yellow to match the dress.

"I'm leaving my panties on, son. I want a mixture of my juices and my boy's cum to drain into them."

Mom was well lubricated and ready to go. She sat right down on my already hard penis, and it literally felt like mom's pussy just sucked it in. She started a slow rhythm with her hips, grinding into my hips, using my cock to stir the juices in her honey pot.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm...aaahhhhhh...mmmmm...your cock has developed nicely, son...mmmmmmm"

Mom was working herself into a good rhythm, grinding her hips and fondling her own 34B's. I put my hands on her hips and began to squeeze her ass cheeks.

"Is this how you like it, son?"

"I love it, mom"

"Mmmmm...yeah...you like fucking your mom? Mmmmm...tell me how much you like fucking your mom's pussy"

"I love fucking your pussy, mom" I replied.

Mom began to groan, and I felt the walls of her vagina close in on my penis. Then the contractions began. Mom had started to cum. Her breathing hastened, her pelvic thrusts became more deliberate. She dug her fingernails into my shoulders.

As her orgasm began to subside, she fell on top of me, my penis still inside of her. The contractions kept coming, but they were becoming les and less. Her breathing began to normalize as she caught her breath. She turned her head towards mine and kissed me.

"Mmmmmm...baby...that was good" she purred at me with a smile. "Did you cum?"

"No"

"Well, we'll have to do something about that" she offered, "Where would you like to put it?"

"I want to fuck you in the ass, mom" I replied

"No, no, no. Please don't do that. Your dad tried once, and even with his little dick, it hurt like hell. You can put it anywhere else"

"Maybe you weren't doing it right?" I inquired, "You can't just jam your dick into someone's ass and expect her to enjoy it"

"Well, I'll try it. But you have to promise the minute it starts to hurt, you'll pull it out"

"OK, mom. Deal"

Mom and I got up off of the bed, and I gave her instruction on how to take anal. As expected, this was all new to her. My father truly did not know what he was doing.

We peeled mom's silky panties off after she was satisfied with the amount of our juices that had leaked into them. I instructed mom to get on her knees and lean over my bed, stomach down, ass out, legs spread. I took an extra generous blob of Vaseline, lubed up my cock, and left a big dollop on her bunghole.

This was it. The stuff of pure fantasy. I was going to fuck my mother in the ass.

I rubbed my mother's perfect round ass, and brought my cock in close to the prize. I positioned it properly, and inserted the head gently.

"Uh...that's not so bad, son. Try some more"

I inserted the next inch carefully.

"Mmmmmm.....I think that's all I can take, son. Can you get off without going in any further?" She asked. My mother was a generous soul.

"This is the critical part, mom. If I shove it in any more, it'll hurt like hell. This is where you do what we talked about. Remember? Push down on your stomach like you have to poop, and then follow through with your asshole. Are you ready to try it?"

"Mmm-hmm. OK, I'll try. Please don't hurt me"

I promised not to hurt her, and waited for the go-ahead to insert more cock into mom's ass. It was a slow process, but after a few minutes, I was balls deep in mom's tight asshole.

"How much more to go?" My mom asked

"None" I said "You took the whole thing. Good girl"

"You're right, it's not so bad. Does it feel good to you?"

"Unbelievably. OK, I'm going to start fucking your ass, mom. If it starts to hurt, let me know"

"Be gentle, son, please"

And so I started to slowly rock my cock back and forth in my mother's ass. To say it was tight would be to understate. I had only read about the technique we were using in a smut magazine, but it appeared to be good advice. My mother was taking my cock up her ass like a whore. I reached down to her pussy, and I could feel it getting wet again. My mother's groans sounded less like groans of discomfort and more like groans of pleasure. I reached between my mattress and box spring and retrieved an object I had used on my girlfriend, and very much desired to use on my mother.

"Would you like to try something kinkier, mom?" I asked slyly

After I got what sounded like a grunt of approval, I slowly worked my middle finger into mom's pussy, gliding my ring finger over her swollen clitoris.

'Oh SHIT that's nice. Oh my GOD!" she cried.

And so I worked my index finger into mom's pussy and slowly worked both fingers in and out, stimulating her clit as I did.

"OOOOOOOOOOO GOD YEAH!" she blurted, as I ran my index finger against the vaginal wall that was closest to her rectum. I could feel my cock with my finger, and vice verse, as they moved in and out in opposing directions, through the thin tissues that separated her birth canal from her poop chute.

I felt bold enough at this point to extract my fingers from her pussy, and start working my girlfriend's vibrator in. I worked an inch of the head in and turned it on low.

"Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh......gawd......more......uuuhhhhhh"

I inserted three more inches of the vibrator, working it as close to vertical as I could manage. Her entire ass seemed to resonate with the vibration of my girlfriend's toy. The vibration and the rhythm made my cock swell, and my own orgasm began as my mother's asshole began to tighten, her beginning as mine did.

My mother was almost screaming at this point, as her orgasm quite literally took over her entire body. Her hips were moving up and down over the vibrator, and taking my cock for a hell of a ride as it gave her her very first sperm enema.

I bent over and laid myself on my mother's sweaty back, inhaling her musk as she continued cumming. I licked beads of sweat off of her back and kissed the back of her neck.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............FUCK SON! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

And our bodies rode the last wave of her orgasm. I pulled the vibrator and my cock out of my mom, and lay down next to her, bent over the bed. She put her arm round me and pulled me in tight to kiss me.

"Son, you were right. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. I have to get up and go now. It was fun, but when you came in me I think it acted like an enema"

My mother got up and dashed to the bathroom to relieve herself and shower. I picked up her clothes and folded them on her bed for her before I went into the other bathroom and cleaned myself up.

After I had cleaned up, I went back into my room to lie down and continue reading. About twenty minutes later, mom came back in, wearing her same sundress, and just laid down next to me. I continued to read as she snuggled against me, occasionally kissing me on the cheek, and rubbing my stomach and sides. We both knew we wouldn't have time to fuck again, as my father would be home for dinner soon, and depending how his night was going, might stay or go.

And so the dynamic was set for our taboo relationship. We continue in the fashion to this day. Whether I am single or attached, we are each other's steady date. Mom did know best; our blood relationship provided the perfect cover for us to spend as much time as we liked with each other, whenever we wished. Neither of my wives and none of my girlfriends ever suspected, though at times mom almost gave us away with spouse quality fits of jealousy directed at my current paramour. Now, with my father gone, I am all she has. But from my eighteenth birthday on, I was all she wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Re-Plugging The Generation Gap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds