• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Goa December 2011

Goa December 2011

Goa. December 2011. I'd just got off the bus. Drinking alone at a shack by the beach. And that's where He joined me at the table. We made the usual conversation. I noticed he used every excuse to reach out and touch my arm, my shoulder and even my knee.

He: Hey, listen. how about we share a room? Save some cash that way.

And with that he had his hand on my thigh. Well inside my shorts actually :)

Yummy. I moved forward in my chair as though I was offering him my crotch. I was too.

Not that I fancied him or anything... but that evening I was in animal mode. I just wanted to get slutty. I had been feeling my self on the bus all the way here, and the old man in the next seat kept groping me every chance he got. I was in heat. He was on the same bus in the seat behind us and had seen all this. He knew I wanted some.

Me: Let's have another drink and we'll get our room.

I could feel his breath on my ass as I walked ...actually struted up the stairs to the room.

The receptionist and room service chaps leered at me. Was I such an obvious slut? Not that I mind, it is exactly what I want. To be a slut without fear and to have everyone know it and treat me like one. Wow. Was that a grope? That surely was a caress from my new found partner... And that is surely a hand finding its way under my pants...

Now I'm horny as hell and if this guy goes on this way I'll be out of my thongs and riding his cock even before this room service fellow leaves. Maybe I'll hold on to room service cock (with my mouth) to balance myself.

Privacy at last.

He: I didn't think we would need to separate our cots.

I heard "cots" as "cocks" at first.

He: That's why I didn't ask them to. Hope it is alright.

I didn't answer. Wasted breath. I walked up to the door and bolted it. If he had any doubts, they were gone now given the way I put out my ass. I took a loud husky desperate breath.

And then I walked up to the window and drew the curtains. That was when a hand was again trying to find its way around my left butt cheek. I arched a little and got the thumb to nick me between the thong and the soft part near my arse hole. Promising. Very very promising.

I turned around, walked to the opposite window and drew the curtains. He just sat there stunned. His hand frozen right where my ass was just seconds ago.

Off with my sandals. I let my shorts fall and stepped out of them. Looking straight at him. Come get me tiger. ;)

He didn't expect thongs I suppose. But he must have known something different was coming when his thumb brushed against my asshole.

As the T-shirt came off, my vest lifted up to my shoulder and stayed there a moment. It always feels delicious when I "inadvertently" expose my navel, my nipples and my waxed chest.

Love this moment. Thongs, baby! Thongs! A must for any self-respecting slut. It rides in the valley of darkness :D. Rubbing in it. Getting infused with every bit of your salty essence.

And so... I quietly slide out of my thongs and carry them gently to him, kneeling on the bed. And I tie it around his neck like a medal. Congratulations, Sir. You have won. As a reward, you will be allowed to have carnal knowledge of this fine piece of ass tonight.

He: Jenny...

Don't you love it when they whimper.

I put my mouth on his. One long magical kiss... Woah. Tongues, you may now get to know each other. Wow. He tastes like beer and cigarettes and there is that foul taste under all this that makes me feel so dirty.

I'm dizzy. I can feel his hand on my hip. Surely a kisser this one. The others aren't so taken with a kiss. Their hands are usually getting to know my ass by this time.

My god. He likes it slow. After my own heart this guy. This is magic. Our mouths are locked. I'm rocking gently my bare crotch rubbing softly on his shirt. I hold his face to mine.

We're mumbling. Struggling to breathe. But neither of us wants to break it.

Oh. My. God.

I have half a mind to squirt him right now but a more gradual introduction to the dark side is preferred. I slip my hands over his shoulders and stradle his lap. I sit. The jewels nestling softly where his zipper is (bulging by the way).

He runs a finger in my valley. And is back trying to get to know my butt. Soft and gentle but firm. Every now and then a rough knuckle touches the soft edges of my hole. <3

Enough intro. I roll my vest up to my shoulders, baring my chest. Hey nipples, hey navel say hello to uncle. He will be sucking on you tonight. OK?

He runs a hand up and down my back. This chap is too good at this. I lean my bare chest against him. The soft silk shirt makes my skin horny.

I taste his cheek in one long slow lick, push him on the bed and am on top. Taking his shirt off. I feel our bare chests together for the first time. His hairy. Mine silk. ;)

Me: How many days you here?

He: A week. You?

Me: The same. We could stay longer and fuck ourselves to death if you're interested.

He: Ha ha. Horny Bitch. I love you.

Me: I take that as a yes. Shouldn't we get your pants off?

Both parties agreed on that point. I get on my knees on the floor and undo the trousers and help him out of it. There is a wet patch on the front of his Jockey undies. I plant another long kiss there. I rub my face in it. Taking in his scent. Junior suddenly makes an appearance at the top of his undies. Impatient fellow. Tasty too. Off the undies go. Some priming for junior. Quite a mouthful this one. Somewhere in this room is a fleshy little pink hole that is going to be stretched to the limits of its pinkness and be very happy tonight.

I get on top, my back towards him. He fingers my nipples from behind. I arch back. Delicious. Hole nice, tight and ready. And Junior is rock hard. I let out a little fart.

Hey Junior, meet Pinky. Pinky, say "Hello" to Junior. But Pinky didn't have the chance to say anything. As soon as she opened her mouth, I parked my self on junior's slimy head and gently eased him into the main hall of pinkness where most of the nights entertainments were scheduled to be conducted. I could feel junior was quite happy there hobbnobbing with one and all. Pinky seems stretched out as much as she can and is very happy to be a part of the proceedings.

Another fart and I'm off. Thrusting, bouncing, heaving, moaning... This goes on for quite a while and the fellow takes ages to come... this is good... thrusting, more bouncing...

He: Here, turn this way.

Me: OK.

Out you go Junior. Intermission time. I need to turn around without getting you in a twist (we can try that another time). Now back you go inside. That is a part of the pink hall you hadn't visited the last time I think. And junior is all slimy now and knows his way in and out with ease.

He: Never miss the look on a slut's face when she's pumping.

Me: :). I'm tired. you're a long lasting one.

He: Wait. almost... there...

Me: I like it when you refer to me as a "She" when we're fucking. Love you.

He grabs my bum on each side making like he's gonna tear my ass open. I make like I want him to tear it open and give him the sluttiest smile he's ever seen. Thrust... thrust... thrust... I take a break to suck on Junior one more time. And then I'm off again. Bump... bump... bump... and we're near the finish line!

Yay. We have a winner. The unmistakable sensation of a squirting within the main hall. And my lover looks like he is having a fit. And a long one too. Thrust... thrust... thrust... bounce bounce bounce. Come on, darling. Almost there. Junior is twitching inside me almost like a vibrator. And then, "Aaah... Oh... God. Bitch. Slut. Woah." Hmmm.

We kiss and get cozy. Time for sloppy seconds. and I am as sloppy as a runny nose. Slimy hole... no better feeling than that in the world I think... except for that kiss... and that tight fit and the burning sensation when the going gets rough... hmmmm... apart from those, there is no better feeling than cum leaking from your hole and your butt cheeks rubbing against each other in that slime. Joosy. <3

Kissy time. A couple of long ones. We lay back to discuss plans for the week.

Me: I think they know what we're up to.

He: Who? The room service chap?

Me: Yep. And the receptionist too.

He: They certainly do. Mr. Room Service even cupped your ass on the stairs.

Me: Oh. I thought it was you.

He: When I cup it, my hand will be inside your thongs.

Me: Really? How sweet?! Cup me now.

He: Care to make a few bucks afterwards?

Me: Like what?

He: Just get friendly with the receptionist and the janitor. These chaps will pimp for you. Lots of tourists looking for some good meat. Easy money.

Me: Wow. Does it really show that I am such a slut? Ha ha. I like!!

He: You are the finest and most obvious piece of ass I have seen in all my life. Get on your knees. It's my turn on top now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Goa December 2011

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds