• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Married Man for an Office Slut

Married Man for an Office Slut

As a young good looking office worker I naturally get a lot of attention from men. As I walk down the street my legs get adored in my high heels, stockings and short tight pencil skirts. I'm usually single so I love the attention unlike most girls who find it rude and vulgar. It's especially nice when the guys in my office look at me lustfully as I walk by their desks. I often tease them by bending over and revealing the tops of my stockings and accentuating my long, toned legs.

After sleeping with a few of the single men in the office I turned my attention to the married ones. I thought it would be a thrill to flirt with someone who shouldn't reciprocate. There's a tall handsome finance guy, Simon, that has been married for a while that I've always lusted over with my vibrator, so I thought I would try him first.

It started when I had to discuss work with him, once we had the work stuff done (as I can be professional...) I began small talk, throwing in a few innuendos to see how he'd react. Unfortunately he didn't respond how I'd like which knocked me back. I knew I'd have to try something a bit more forward.

The next day I was in his office for work again, I closed the door, dropped my pen to bend over and give him a view of my legs and ass. Though I couldn't see him he must've looked, no other man could resist seemingly! At his desk I leant over in front of him to give him a view of my pushed up, firm breasts. Again he didn't react though he had a quick glance at them. Leaving his office deflated I went back to my desk to pack up my things before heading home.

On my way home I thought of ideas to seduce Simon, my main plan was to wear my sexiest lingerie and wait in his office for him wearing nothing but the lingerie. I walked to my flat with a skip in my step with my new plan founded. As I opened the door to my flat a hand shot over and covered my mouth whilst being pushed into my flat. I struggled against the strong grip to no avail. I was taken through to my bedroom and pushed face down on the bed, bound and gagged with tights and stockings from my knicker drawer. I tried to glance round to see who my attacker was but couldn't, then a blindfold was put over my eyes.

I lay for what seemed an age in silence contemplating what was about to happen to me when my attacker walked in to the room. He spoke and told me that I knew him. I recognised his voice and calmed when I realised it was Simon. Upon realising this I got turned on, knowing exactly what was happening. He did notice my advances but was playing cool so that he could be the one in control! I liked that a lot!

He placed his hand on my ankle and ran his strong hand up my leg stopping at my bare thigh to caress my skin before slowly teasing my hot snatch and ass. He slowly, teasingly pushed up my tight skirt over my ass and began to kiss my ass checks, kneading them with his hand also. Pulling my thong to the side he pushed his face into my ass and licked my asshole with his long firm tongue. It felt so good, I could feel the heat building up in me and my juices soaking my pussy lips.

Once he had his fill he flipped my over effortlessly and placed my head over the edge of the bed. Laying over me he began to lick the juices from my wet snatch, occasionally pushing a finger into my tight hole. I was moaning and purring gently through my gag at this point. He then slapped my count, stood up and unzipped his trousers, taking out his cock and laying it on my face. Being blindfolded I could only guess it was sizeable. I could fell his balls on my forehead and I'm sure the tip was beyond my chin. I tried to grab it with my gagged mouth but couldn't, however Simon undid my gag and so I was able to take him in my mouth. I began to suck him but was interrupted as he pushed himself into me, down my throat making me gag. He slowly withdrew his cock and only then was I able to gauge how big it was. He was huge! Easily 9" was pulled from my throat and mouth! Just as I caught my breath he plunged it into me again and proceeded to fuck my mouth and throat. Though I was gagging and almost throwing up, saliva going everywhere it was hugely arousing! At the back of my head I knew I was going to get this monster in my slick pussy, so I was very turned on!

After Simon finished face fucking me, covered me in saliva and pre-cum, ruining my making he removed all my gags and binds allowing me to kneel beneath him and suck huge girthy rod. I sucked him like it was my last blow job, devouring his head and shaft with all my might. As he neared orgasm I deep throated his meat and withdrew to receive his explosive semen all over my face. It really covered me, I continued to suck him dry and stood up to the flash of his camera. Shocked I fell back on the bed and smiled at him.

"A picture to show the wife?" I asked

"One to show the other married men at work actually, we've all been wanting you since you joined!"

I went to the bathroom to clean my face and tidy myself up. I was pleased to think the other guys at work wanted me and returned to the bedroom to find Simon in nothing but his boxers. I smiled and knew I was going to receive a rough fucking...

A renewed erection was building in his boxers as he moved towards me, lust in his eyes. Still in my work outfit he bent me over my make-up table, hoisted my skirt up around my waste and slapped my ass playfully. He felt the backs of my stockinged thighs and slipped his hard cock between my suspender belts, rubbing himself off with them. He then placed his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy and slowly pushed himself in, causing me to arch my back and move up on to my toes. It felt oh so fucking good to have such a long hard rod inside me!

As he fucked me I moaned and groaned as I was pleasured immensely. Before long I was close to climax and my muscles tightened around his member causing him to gain speed and power. I could feel him grow even harder within me and without warning he came, sending warm shots of spunk within my pussy, sending me over the edge into an orgasmic bliss. Simon kept pounding keeping my orgasm going for what seemed an age, it was fantastic! One of the best orgasms I've had!

He withdrew and got to his knees, pushing his face between my legs slurping the cum that was dribbling out of my pussy, this was strange but hugely arousing! Once he was done we kissed passionately afterwards before he got dressed and asked if I was on the pill.

"Do you need to ask? Is it not obvious that I love the cock!?"

We both laughed.

Simon thanked me for the amazing evening and said the sex in his marriage had become mundane. This didn't surprise me but also didn't interest me. I showed him out and ran a hot bath to relax my sore muscles after such raw passion!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Married Man for an Office Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 859 milliseconds