• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She Dad Ch. 02

She Dad Ch. 02

Read part 1 to get caught up.

*

Following the life changing events of Friday night where 'Darla' had given 'her' virginity to her virgin teenage son, Jack, sucking his cock and allowing him to fucker her ass twice... there had followed a dramatically uneventful weekend.

Darla had prepared a new outfit consisting of a catholic school girl's uniform, red skirt, tight white top, bobby sox, slutty make-up, the works to greet Jack after his track meet on Saturday, but he never came home -- instead sending a text that he was staying at a friend's. She woke up Sunday and modeled the catholic school girl outfit, adding thigh high stocking only to discover she didn't have any matching panties.

Darla dug through the closet, finding her ex-wife's suitcase where she discovered quite a few pairs of basic panties and decided on some plain white ones. Her fat luscious ass cheeks barely squeezed into them, but when she bent over and looked in the mirror, with her finger pushed between her bright red lips, she knew Jack would appreciate it too.

The very thought of his thighs hammering at the back of hers made Darla's cock tingle. Trapped against her belly by the tight panties, it tried to grow and the friction made the sensation even more intense. She flopped face down on the bed and reached back to pull the panties between her cheeks and yank it rubbing across her asshole as she humped the bedspread. She stroked herself to the point of orgasm, then abruptly stopped. Relucantly leaving the bed, Darla groaned in frustration, she wanted to save her orgasm until Jack's big fucking cock was deep in her ass.

Sadly, Jack didn't come home until almost midnight and he immediately went up to his room, calling a goodnight to where she waited for him in the front room. She was more than hurt. Darla was pissed. And drank wine until she fell asleep.

Darla was awoken monday morning as Jack called a good morning on his way out the door.

That was it. Darla pouted, certain she had lost him and his perfect fucking penis. Darla decided she and her big fat delicious ass had gone long enough without something inside them. She was left to her own devices, in this case, the 'devices' were a pair of 'her' ex-wife's suction cup vibrating dildos.

Each was about seven inches long with a rubbery gel texture and had a width of only about an inch and a half. Darla wanted to keep herself tight for Jack, but then remembered, she might never get his cock again. She decided to take a cold shower. It occured to her as the water hit her that a cold shower with dildos was ridiculous.

In the shower, Darla mounted one suction cup dildo on the wall so the shower would hit her side and then dropped to her knees to suck on it. She adjusted the water to hot. Who takes a cold shower anyway? With the water hitting the side of her head, the shape and length of the dildo felt nice in her mouth, but it lacked the warmth and juicy reward a real cock could provide.

After slobbering on it a bit, Darla got up and turned around, pushing her ass against it. Her asspussy was supple and soft, having been lotioned and lubed all weekend for a fucking that never came.

Darla discovered that she loved to feel a cock that used its own hardness to spread her cheeks as it moved into her. After a moment of resistance, her spincter opened and she wiggled back on the cock until it slid in. Darla bottomed out with the cock all the way inside and her cheeks pressed against the cold tile of the shower wall.

"Eep!" Her asshole spasmed in surprise, it was a cheap thrill. At this point, she'd take it.

She role the rubber cock for a few minutes, manuevering her hips so that tip bumped against her prostate. She looked down to watch her cock harden, the fake rubber balls bouncing off her fleshy ass. She imagined it was Jack. Missing Jack's cock began to turn her off, so Darla then went about attempting to practice a dream for her, by placing the other dildo on the shower door, even with her head when she bent over.

Darla's body was just short enough that she could fuck herself all the way onto the cock and then twist her head around to get a couple inches of the other dildo into her mouth. She spread her legs slightly for balance and savored the position -- she was a spit with a cock in each end. She moved a little forward and the cock slid shallower in her ass and the one in her mouth moved in to touch her tonsils. She backed deep onto the cock in her ass and the cock in her mouth slipped toward her lips where she could nibble the head.

It was Darla's first Double Penetration.

Darla giggled around the cock in her mouth, the feeling of being filled at both ends was stimulating in a way she'd never experienced. She also realized how lucky those porn star whores were to have a cock kpumping them at both ends -- no wonder they loved it. Even though it wasn't Darla's first 'real' DP, it was good practice and it didn't take long for her own cock to start oozing with precum.

The hot water from the shower splashed down in the muddle of her back, some running down her crack to provide a little extra lube. She kept up the pumping, building in intensity, moaning around the dildo in her mouth knowing sensing she was going to cum without touching her own cock!

All at once, she felt the familiar tingle -- she wanted to grab her cock and milk it, but she resisted, instead desiring it be the cocks alone that made her cum. As Darla exploded, she rammed the cocks back and forth into her body from both directions with such frantic passion the shower door almost came off the hinges. At the pinacle of her orgasm, she backed her ass as far onto the dildo as she could and twitcher her asshole around it, milking it for cum that it did not have to give her. Losing herself, she grabbed the dildo in her mouth and stroked it furiously, wishing cum from it as well.

As she came down, Darla pulled off the cocks and looked down to see the last of her cum wash down the drain. She regreted not catching and eating it, but the thought of eating cum brought her thoughts back to Jack. Darla was satisfied from the sex, but not fulfilled.

Mid-afternoon Darla decided to try once more with Jack. A hail mary. She'd use what she knew worked; the black dress, fishnets, long black wig and the slutty makeup. Just as she was adjusting her fat fake tits in her bra did she hear a pounding on the front door.

Outside, Pastor Ted Davis hammered with an angry fist, "Jack Brown! Where the heck are you?"

Darla approached the door, she was expecting her son, not the forty something neighbor who was the father of his son's girlfriend. Darla winced, wondering if Ted would see through 'her' disguise, but she had practiced her girly voice for a reason and threw the door open, confidently saying, "Excuse me. Jack isn't here."

Ted was stunned a moment by the apperance of a woman at the door -- he had heard the Jack's mother had left her husband. He quickly recovered and fired back, "What about his Father... What's his name?"

Darla cooed, "Daryl? I'm afraid you'll have to talk to me, Mister..."

Ted softened his tone, "Pastor Davis. I'm sorry if I alarmed you, Miss..."

"Darla. I'm Jessica's sister."

Coming out his rage, Ted took a look at Darla, she wore a lot of make-up, kinda too much in his opinion as it made her a bit whorish looking, but he found himself staring at her cleavage and his eyes dipped to her fishnet stocking covered legs. Darla brought his attention back to her face, "If there's a problem with Jack, come in and we'll talk about it." Darla turned and headed inside to the kitchen.

A bit flustered, Ted found himself mesmerized by her large full ass and started to follow, regaining his composure "Look, this is between me and him. Or his father. It's about my daughter."

Once in the kitchen, Darlas pointed to a chair and continued to the fridge, "How about something to drink?"

Ted noticed that her high heels pushed her ass out with a nice swaying action with every step as he sat down at the table. He could smell the perfum she wore, it was feminine and sweeter than the stuff his wife wore. Ted had to adjust his pants as he sat because as he did his cock brushed against his thigh and had begun filling with blood. He hadn't had the weekly lovemaking with his wife, as was provided for in the bible. "Sure. Maybe a soda..."

Darla snapped the top off a beer, pushed it into his hand, "Sorry, it's all we've got." Darla sat down across from Ted, "Now, what did Jackie do?"

Ted sipped his beer, getting angry again, "He tried to touch my daughter's breasts. I heard about it from her telling her friends, and it is one hundred percent UNACCEPTABLE!"

Darla giggled, "Well it's the end of the world isn't it? A teenage boy showing sexual attraction to the teenage girl he likes."

Feeling silly, Ted took a long drag on his beer, trying to maintain his stern attitude, "That's my little girl he did it too."

Darla shrugged, "She's an attractive young woman, Ted. You're going to have to get used to this. You know what I think? You're overreacting..."

Darla got up and walked toward Ted. He looked up at her, uncertainly, "What are you doing?"

Darla moved behind Ted and began to massage his shoulders, "Just trying to calm you down. Wow... You're tense."

Ted relaxed a little, it felt very relaxing. Darla moved her hands down to squeeze his biceps, "Ooh, strong too."

Darla then stroked her nails along his back sensually. Ted relaxed more and felt a tingling in his groin. He tried to will it away, but he was getting an erection -- his wife had short nails and never used them like this. They were caked with mud from her gardening half the time anyway.

Darla could see Ted's cock harden against his leg in his pants... it was a nice big one.

She smiled rubbed lower, stroking his chest, brushed her nail across his nipple. "Why don't you explain to me why you are so uptight about this."

Ted shivered as Darla wrapped her arms around him, but tried to keep his composure, "You know I'm pastor at the local Baptist Church. In our congregation and my household, premarital sexual contact is not allowed. The bible forbids it. My wife and I stick closely to biblical principles about this subject."

As Ted finished his beer, Darla abruptly left him. He was disappointed until he saw her pull another beer from the fridge and hand it to him as she pulled him to his feet, "Let's go into the living room, you'll be more comfortable and tell me more."

Ted hobbled, trying to hide the erection rubbing against his pants as Darla sat on the couch and pulled him down beside her, "My wife especially doesn't allow Tiffany to do any messing around. She will be a virgin when she's married. You understand?"

Darla smiled, nodded. Ted suddenly realized Darla was rubbing his thigh now as she cooed, "I understand, but you were a young man once. You know how hormones are raging and how hard it is to control yourself. Jack has feelings for Tiffany and wants to show them. It's nature."

Ted noticed that somehow his hand had ended up on Darla's back, "Yes, it is the sin nature. I can see you're right to some point... but my wife will not see it that way. She'll create all sorts of problems over this. She wants to make an example of Jack so the other boys will know what's in store if they try anything with Tiffany."

Darla moves her hand onto Ted's groin, his cock was rock hard and she could feel the heat of it through the cotton dockers, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Darla stroked Ted's cock through his pants, she gripped it and felt it throb against her palm, "Your wife sounds wound pretty tight. I would like to do her a favor..."

Ted looked puzzled, "Let's just stop, I don't think..." Darla swung around and dropped to her knees, pulling Ted' zipper down in the same motion. "Oh, no no... What are you doing? We can't do that. I can't do that."

Darla didn't have to fish Ted's cock out of his pants, it burst out, at least seven of his nine inches, "Wow! I think you can, Ted. I'd like to help out your wife."

Darla reached to grab Ted's cock, but he grabbed her hands first. Darla lunged in and kissed around the tip of his cock, her lips parted, "This would be for her..."

Ted was trying to back away from her mouth, but her tongue was suddenly on him "But only if you want to..."

Ted finally relaxed, put his hands in her hair, "Please... my wife... she never puts her mouth on me... Please do it."

Darla smiled at him and enveloped Ted's cock in her mouth with one smooth move, taking a good five inches and then coming back up. Every inch of Ted's cock was so delicious, it induced a mouthful of saliva into Darla's mouth. She didn't waste a drop, drooling it all over his cock and balls as she stroked it in and out of her mouth, pushing it as deep as she could. An inch longer than her son's and probably an inch and a half thicker, she savored it's taste.

She wondered how it would feel in her ass -- just the thought made her sphincter flutter in anticipation. As Darla worked Ted's meat, she reached to feel her own cock harden. Wow, she was turning into some kind of cockslut! She wanted to stroke herself, but it might be a problem if Ted discovered her secret. All in good time, Darla thought, as she worked into a steady rhythm, bobbing her head and stroking with her hand.

Suddenly Darla tasted a bit of salty warmth in her mouth... She pulled back to see clear pre-cum ooze out. She licked her lips and captured it on her tongue, savoring it, "Oh Ted... you are so fucking tasty! I might just have to do this every day!"

Ted's face was crazed with lust as he pushed her head back onto his cock, "Oh please don't stop!"

Feeling Ted approaching orgasm, Darla abruptly pulled off, gripping his cock tightly at the base to keep him edged at orgasm. Ted looked like a baby who had the candy snatched, "What's wrong?"

Darla wiped her mouth, "This whole Tiffany thing, you coming down on Jack. It's going to really upset him."

Ted stroked Darla's hair, tried to guide her head back down onto him, "Hey... forget about that. That's over. Tiffany will have to learn to deal with stuff like that, like you said."

Darla resisted, "I don't know. I've heard that Jack has done a lot for her, driving her around town, expensive dates and she's been kind of a bitch to him."

Ted frowned, "I know what you're trying to do here...And I won't trade my daughter's virginity for a blow job!"

Darla immediately put Ted's cock back in her mouth saying amidst passionate sucks, "Mmmm...I don't care about Tiffany's virginity. I wanted to suck your cock, Ted. And I want to swallow your cum. But I want my son...ur, Jack to be happy too. He's a good kid and doesn't deserve to be punished over this."

Darla immediately went back to work giving Ted a deep sloppy blow job.

Ted relaxed and settled back in to enjoying Darla's tongue flicker on his head, "Okay...I'll lighten up on Jack, oh god, use your tongue like that... but he's got to come back to Church regularly."

Darla paused, "And..."

Ted shrugged, "I'll encourage Tiffany to relax a little. But my wife is going to be a problem."

Darla licked the thick tasty pre-cum flowing out of Ted's slit, "Until she does this for you... you're gonna have to keep her in her place. Are we clear, Pastor?"

Ted pushed Darla's face back onto his cock, using her hair to guide her mouth with some force, "Oh fuck yeah, whatever you want."

Feeling victorious, Darla let Ted grind his pubes against her lips as he fucked her face. Nearing orgasm again, he moaned and his thigh muscles started to clench, Darla applied suction and pulled back, holding the head of Ted's cock between her lips and began to stroke his drenched meat with both hands. "Oh fuck!", he shouted and began to cum.

Darla opened her mouth and pumped his jiz onto her tongue, she looked up and batted her eyelashed as Ted looked down, groaning as he filled her mouth with rope after rope of his pearly white semen, "Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh..."

Darla closed her lips over his head and swallowed one creamy delicious and very full mouth of cum, but Ted caught her by surprise and kept cumming, shooting another three ropes to paint her mouth white. The sheer volume almost gagged her.

The realization of what Darla had just done turned her on so much that she pulled Ted's cock deeper into her mouth and nursed on it as she came in her panties, moaning as she reached under her skirt to stroke her cock, "kkkkmming..."

Ted realized 'she' was orgasming from the bj alone, "Oh dear god! You are one hot bitch!"

Suckling his cock, Darla swallowed again and managed to moan, "Mmm-mmmm, I'm hot for you, Ted."

Darla started cleaning Ted's cock when she heard the side door close. Ted was so off in afterglow land he hadn't heard it and Darla smiled as he heard a gasp.

Jack was home, standing in shock to see his shemale dad nursing on the spent cock of his girlfriend's father.

When Darla finally pulled off, Ted opened his eyes, "Damn... I needed that more than even I knew."

Darla smiled past Ted, "Hi Jackie."

Ted turned in shock and stared at Jack a pregnant beat, before pushing Darla off him as he leapt to his feet. In a flustered panic, he pulled his pants up and headed for the side door.

In shock himself, Jack nodded as he passed, "Pastor Davis?"

Ted avoided eye contact as he scurried out, Darla calling after him, "Tell your wife, she's welcome."

END OF PART TWO.

Thanks for the feedback!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She Dad Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds