• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sarah's Journey Ch. 03

Sarah's Journey Ch. 03

123

Author's note: The beginning of this series represented a number of challenges for me, one of which was writing the story entirely in the first person. However, I find that I want to introduce more information than Sarah can know, especially the thoughts and impressions of certain transient characters, thus making it possible to juxtapose her experiences with those of others. So with this installment, I introduce some splashes of third person into the mix. For those who have been reading the series so far, I apologize if this change upsets the flow, but I hope it deepens the enjoyment for you, my readers.

Special thanks again to Etaski for editing and supporting my prurient efforts.

Chapter 3 continues a few weeks after the events of chapter 2.

-----

I was keyed up, alert, and ready for it, but still the attack came so hard and so fast that I barely saw it. The power of the blow knocked me literally off my feet, and only my years of training prevented me from being hurt badly by the fall itself. Even so, I saw stars as my breath was knocked from my body. I had thrown out my arms to the sides, and my feet came down wide at the same time, breaking the fall. Still, as I lay there dazed, my arms flopped uselessly down to the floor, and my naked, sweaty thighs fell open. For several moments I didn't even care that about a score of men were standing around looking at me, and I didn't even know were my assailant was standing just then.

The thought passed through my mind that it usually takes a series of three mistakes to get myself in such an unfortunate predicament. Before I proceed with my story, let me back up and tell you how I got here.

-----

Still very much in the middle of my 'journey of self-discovery', I maintained my room at the nice hotel where I could enjoy the luxurious facilities whenever I needed them. I also spent a great deal of my time, especially nights, at a roach-motel in an "appropriately seedy" part of this town. Anything I needed I pretty much had to go buy.

I had found a good gym that boasted a little Chinese guy who called himself Jimmy Long (though he was a good inch shorter than my 5' 7") and ran a regular Jeet Kune Do school which I had already attended twice. I found I had a paucity of sports gear to wear so I went shopping.

One of the leotards I bought was a very light brown; for me, almost flesh-colored. I knew it would give me a bare look, but I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time I chose it. I guess I had some vague idea in the back of my mind, but I really gave it no real thought. It wasn't a mistake per se, just a possible waste.

The first mistake I made was deciding to wear it today. I mean, really, I had no reason to do so. It was Tuesday and I was going to the gym about ten o'clock. At that time there would pretty much be only women there, so it wasn't that I meant to flirt, and the JKD school did not have classes at that time. Moreover, the hems of the leotard were almost invisible; it was made more like a body suit excepting only that it was not in the least see-through, but the whole effect really did look nude at a glance. It had a full bottom and was cut high on the sides. Short-sleeved with a round neck. Short thick socks and comfortable runners completed the outfit. My legs I left bare; I had no reason to think I'd have to worry about guys staring at my crotch today while I did leg lifts, so I really hadn't seen a problem.

Of course, we know Fate is a fickle Lady, and Her brother Murphy is ever looking for ways to make things go wrong. I arrived at the gym to see far more cars in the parking lot than there should have been. As I pulled in, I saw a sign advertising some special sing-up offer for the JKD school combined with a gym membership. Apparently it was working, as the place was busy if not packed. I parked my car but just sat in it reconsidering.

Hell, you know what, screw it! So what if some guys get their jollies watching for a gap between the fork of my 'tard and my pussy. Not really what I had in mind today, but I'd be damned if I'd be scared off because of it. Besides, I figured if I went back home thinking to get changed I'd just stay there. Thighs and butts don't tone themselves, right? With that thought, I climbed out of my car and headed inside.

Strike two.

Remarkably, it seemed like the session would be more or less uneventful after all. I was getting more looks than usual, more leering, but nothing really creepy. One or two dirty looks from a couple of women. No biggie.

Even the time I spent doing weights went okay. Lying on my back with my legs parted either side of the bench while doing pectoral work did result in a mysterious need for dumb bells from the male patrons. I'm sure the fact that the weights were stored directly opposite my bench had nothing to do with that phenomenon. To their credit, they all tried very hard to be discreet. At least, they thought they were being discreet, and that effort on their part kept their presence from bothering me.

I neared the end of my workout, thinking I had "gotten away" with my poor choice of attire, when I felt someone standing close behind me. This was my last exercise, a set of lat pull-downs, and all that would remain was stretching and cool-down. Crap, I had almost made it cleanly through my session. I finished my set and turned, ready to fend off whatever line was about to be delivered, when I saw it was Jimmy Long.

"Hi Sarah," he said.

Ah, in case you are wondering, yeah, I used my real first name here. You see, this wasn't my first rodeo, and I had learned that my first name didn't give anything really dangerous away. At the same time, it prevented those awkward little mistakes like forgetting what name you had made up. See, keep to the truth as much as you can, and you have less to remember and less chance to screw up.

"Hey Jimmy. I see you have classes today."

"Yep. Special promo deal we got going this week. Package deal between my school and the gym. But listen, I came over to ask you for your help. You are one of my most advanced students, and it would really help me a lot if you'd come over for a few and help me do some demonstrations."

Oh shit! If my outfit was wrong for gym, it was really a major bad idea for sparring with a room full of guys. I really didn't think this was a good idea. "Jimmy, I'm really not dressed for sparring."

"Come on Sarah, you look great, and it would mean a lot to me. Just a few short bouts, and I'll owe you big."

I liked Jimmy, and I wanted to help him. I've been doing this since I was six, so I guess I could make a professional demonstration. It was really hard to say no. So I didn't. "Okay Jimmy, just for you," I said with a slightly irritated edge just to let him know he really would owe me a favor.

"Great, come on, let me introduce you to the group."

"Whoa, let me grab a water real quick. I'll be over right behind you, okay?"

"'Kay. Don't be too long." With that he hurried off towards the training room.

And there was the hat trick, folks. Third mistake was the charm.

-----

John, or Big John as his friends called him, was truly a large man. At 6' 2", he was about two-hundred and thirty pounds of hard muscle. He was an impressive sight, and he knew it. Recently moved to town, he had looked for a gym before he even chose an apartment -- a man had to keep his priorities straight -- and he liked the setup here. He had come this morning meaning to sign up for gym membership when he saw the deal including the martial arts lessons. Figuring it wouldn't hurt to have some aerobic content in his routine, he decided to check it out.

The place was run by a little runt of a Chinese guy, Jimmy something, and John wasn't really impressed. He figured strength and street smarts would win over fancy who-flung-dung shit every time. Still, it would be good for flexibility, so he hung around watching the demonstrations, but not really paying much attention to what the Chinaman said.

After a time he saw the Chinaman head over towards the gym side, and thought he might leave himself and go hit the weights. Two guys were sparring and going at it pretty hard though, and he decided to wait and see who won. He was a little impressed that this was full contact, even if they wore protective gear. It was always entertaining watching two guys beat the shit out of each other. Finally, a solid redhead with a buzz cut creamed his opponent with an elbow to his solar plexus, followed by a solid shot to the side of his head. The unfortunate recipient sank to his knees, dazed, and yielded the bout.

The Chinaman was back and saying he had an experienced student coming over from the gym who would help him give a few more demonstrations. John waited for a few seconds then got bored and turned to leave. Just then he came to a dead stop, and his jaw literally fell open at the sight that walked in.

In the first instant, he thought she was naked but then realized she was wearing some skin-colored thing that clung to her body like a second skin. And what a fucking body! First looking to her pussy, he stared hard at her mound and was a little disappointed there was no camel toe evident. Then his eyes followed the line of her leotard as it arced high over her hip, revealing that part he found so sexy where thigh became body. Fuck, he felt an almost irresistible urge to go over there and slip his hand behind that flimsy material and run his fingers straight down to her cunt.

As she walked on by, he hungered over the shape of her perfect legs, nicely toned and brown. The sway of her hips then had his eyes glued to her ass, and he wanted to bite it so badly he nearly took a step forward.

She reached the front of the room and the Chinaman started talking again, but John was now drinking in the sight of her tits, oblivious to anything else. They weren't really big, but they looked firm and large enough to fill his hand, and he had big hands. Her nipples could be seen clearly through the material. He wished for a cool breeze to chill them and make them stand out more.

Finally he looked at her face and swallowed hard. She was looking around the room with eyes that were like gold. Lustrous, long, black hair framed a face that made his heart stop. She did not seem to be wearing any makeup, but she was easily one of the hottest looking babes he had ever seen. Even without lipstick on, her lips looked so fucking kissable, and he couldn't help but imagine them wrapped around his cock...

...which he now realized was beginning to strain at his shorts. "Fuck," he thought.

He quickly grabbed his gym bag and held it in front of him to hide his growing erection. Fuckin' hot damn, he wanted to bang that bitch bad.

Right about then he started to register what Jimmy was saying.

-----

As I made it to the training room, a bout had just finished, and Jimmy was waiting at the front of the room. He spotted me and waved me forward. As I moved into the room, I could feel every man in there undressing me with his eyes. Well, except Jimmy, I suppose. He actually managed to talk to my face, but in the corner of my eyes I could see clear signs of the men scanning my body. Well shit, I knew it would happen, so buck up and get on with it, girl!

Jimmy introduced me, and explained that I was a long time student of Jeet Kune Do, and he wanted to spar with me to show them what a full speed session looked like.

I thought he was laying it on a bit think, honestly. It would be full speed for me, but Jimmy would be cruising. Then again, maybe he thought it was necessary for these jocks to take a girl seriously in this macho discipline. Whatever his reasons, the agenda was set. Jimmy and I quickly donned our protective gear, though in his case it was pretty much just to make me feel like maybe I would actually hit him today.

The testosterone in the room was so thick you could cut it, and I was still struggling to push down my intense discomfort. I mean, crap, I'm no prude. If you've been following my story, you know that. This is different though. I wasn't in "that" frame of mind. It was the wrong venue, the wrong time, the wrong people. Too much of me was thinking I should be behaving with a certain amount of decorum to be able to brush off the clear looks of lust when I was walking around practically naked!

Well, Jimmy and I faced off. Then I didn't have time to think about anything.

He was holding back, slowing down for me, but still I was hard pressed to block and attack. As I warmed to the challenge, as I got into the groove, I focused on the task and soon the room was not important. Reflexes took over as the speed of the bout increased. I was getting to my peak, getting the feel. Sweat was running off me with the exertion while Jimmy was barely breathing heavy. Between encounters he explained aspects of the techniques while we warily moved around each other.

I began to think Jimmy was getting a little distracted with his presentation, because my strikes were getting pretty close to their mark. He still blocked me, but the margin of error was getting real thin. Oh, but it would be a fine thing to knock him down, just once. I began to push myself faster and faster, straining to gain that extra fraction of a second while watching for a mistake.

Finally I saw my opening. His guard was out of position; just a little, but enough. As I diverted his punch to my chin I shot out my fist, aiming for his exposed ribs. They were right there as my fist moved towards them. Then he wasn't there anymore, and my fist, meeting no resistance, overextended. Too late I realized he had baited me, and I more sensed than saw his punch that caught me in the center of my padded chest. It seemed like slow motion as my weight transferred backward too fast for my feet to keep up, and I felt them lift off the sparring mat as my world began to rotate.

Just before I hit the mat, I struck back and to the sides with my arms and slapped my feet down hard, both maneuvers designed to reduce the impact of falling. For a few seconds, I lay there dazed. As the fog cleared, I spotted Jimmy, standing behind me near my head. I had no idea how he came to be there; crap, he was fast.

As I started to collect myself, I realized my legs were wide open in a relaxed pose. I brought them back together, and looked straight up between my knees at the eyes of one of the biggest men I had ever seen. I caught the naked lust as he stared between my legs, then as I closed off that view he looked boldly, arrogantly, into my eyes, and I shivered.

Not a scary-but-excited shiver. No, creeped out. Something was off in the chemistry. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I did not like it.

Jimmy was again talking about technique and how one could overcome size and strength. The mountain of muscle was clearly not buying it.

"Really?" he interrupted. "I mean, yer fast, I'll give you that, but against a really big guy? I don't think that would matter, you couldn't do any real damage. And once he got hold of you, you'd be done."

Jimmy smiled. "Oh, but there are many ways to 'do damage' as you put it, and plenty do not require great strength. Sarah here could defeat you, for example."

"What!" I exclaimed. In a harsh whisper to Jimmy, I added, "Bad idea, Jimmy. Really bad. Knock it off."

"But you could win! Plus it would convince a lot of these guys to sign up. It'd be great for business!"

"Uh-uh. Look, either I lose, which would really hurt, or I win and have to start watching my back. A guy like that doesn't take embarrassment well, you get me?"

Fortunately the huge guy solved the problem and left the room laughing derisively. I was really pissed with Jimmy but tried hard to hide it while the remaining guys crowded forward to ask questions, both of Jimmy and me. I did my best to answer them and encourage them to take up the discipline. After a while I excused myself and went home. I'd had more than enough macho for one day.

-----

The flea-bag motel where I was staying sported one thing I really liked: an old style, free-standing bathtub.

It was a large cast iron tub supported by four elaborately designed feet. The enamel was badly chipped and there were streaks of rust all over it. But it was huge and held water, and the faucet handles were large, quarter-turn paddles that I could manipulate with my feet. I was definitely going to enjoy a long, hot soak. It was in a communal bathroom, but all the rooms had their own toilet and small shower so I wasn't concerned about anyone demanding to get in to use the facilities. I suspect I was the only person amongst the present tenants who used the tub anyway.

There was one other special feature. There was a hole in the paper-thin wall a little above the faucet. The first time I came in to use the tub, I noticed it. It made me laugh when, on my second visit, I saw that the hole was much larger. Whoever did the work must have carefully cleaned up after himself because I didn't see any wood dust or shavings in the tub or on the floor. I didn't care; as long as the perv stayed on his side of the wall, he could stare and jerk off all he wanted. I suppose he thought he had been very clever and remained undiscovered because he always tried very hard to be quiet whenever I was in here. Of course, I could hear his furtive movements, even his breathing sometimes, and it was difficult not to laugh out loud at the small sounds.

Today I gave him barely a thought as I ran the water The back of the tub had a perfect angle to it and the bottom was rough enough that I wouldn't slide down into the water as I relaxed and dozed. While the water ran, I stripped off my gym outfit then brushed my teeth. I stood and looked at my reflection in the damaged mirror, and was surprised to find no bruising between and below my breasts where Jimmy had struck me. I had to hand it to him, his control was amazing, but still I felt tender, and my ribcage was not entirely happy about the need for breathing.

As the tub filled, I poured in some stuff to make everything smell nice, and to help relieve muscle aches, then climbed in and eased into position. I reached up with one foot and turned off the cold faucet, swirling the tub water around with my hands as the heat built up. When it got as hot as I could take it, I shut off the hot and made myself comfortable. With my chin just touching the water, I had to bend my knees a bit. I put my feet to each side of the tub and let my legs fall open as I relaxed and enjoyed the heat seeping into my body while Mr. Perv next door feasted his eyes.

-----

This was not Fred Ayers's first time reading the current Penthouse Black Label; he had jerked off over the photos many times already. At the moment he was reading an article about a woman who was being regularly propositioned by her boss. She didn't have any real interest in the man, but one day she decided it was time for payback and dressed in a manner that would drive him crazy. She determined to tease him mercilessly all day then make it very clear when he invited her for drinks that night that she was unavailable.

Fred was just getting to the part where she got carried away and does nothing when her boss ran his hand up her dress. As he read on, picturing the man's fingers worming their way into her pussy, he took his cock in his hand for probably the fourth time today.

See, Fred thought he was just oversexed. He did have a pretty big dick, both long and thick, and the times during his life when he had gotten sex the woman seemed to enjoy it. Fred could not see, however, that he almost always came across as a pervert. He just had a way about him that warned most women away.

Every once in a while through his life he had gotten lucky and, more in spite of his efforts than because of them, convinced a woman to join him for sex. And he didn't disappoint. He actually was pretty good in the sack. It was just that out of bed, his weird view of everything would sooner or later (usually sooner) cause the women in his life to flee, wondering how they had been so mistaken about this man's character and vaguely disturbed that they had in fact enjoyed his attentions, however briefly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sarah's Journey Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds