• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The First Session

The First Session

His hand came down hard on her firm backside. She squirmed very little at the hard spanking her master was giving her. She was new to the world of being a slave, but she was very much so enjoying it. When Samantha had first met her new master and saw his dungeon down in his basement she could not believe people actually had areas of their home like that. The area was dark besides small areas that were lit from above by circles of light. While you could not see the whole room easily all the important parts were brightly lit. At the moment she was bent over a wooden table.

Her legs spread wide with her ankles tied to separate legs of the table, while her breasts pressed down onto the top of the table with her arms spread to the right and left her wrists bound to the tops of the opposite table legs. She had never been bound like this before and never thought it would be done by someone as young as her master. Her master was only twenty-two and she was twenty-six but he did not look or act like any twenty-two year old she had ever met. His body was cut from the top down with muscle. His muscle was lean but very defined showing off his body well. He had a strong personality, but had been very kind when they spoke before meeting. Now she was bound to his table and under his total control.

"Does my slave enjoy her ass being spanked?" Samantha's master asked her.

"Yes master," she replied being honest.

Samantha's master, Chris, walked in front of her wearing only his dark jeans. Samantha could not help but admire his well-built upper body and was surprised when he got down in front of her like a catcher and got his face close to hers. His hand slid through her hair and gripped it tight making sure she kept her face forward. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. His kiss powerful yet gentle. Sam's lips moved to match his as they kissed deeply. The couple kissed like this for a few moments before Chris stood back up in front of Sam.

With a smile on his face Chris began to remove his pants and say "now you get to give something else attention with that pretty mouth."

Sam was actually excited as she enjoyed sucking cock and as Chris dropped his pants she could already see a large bulge in his boxers. Chris kicked his pants away and then slid his boxers down revealing his long, thick, smooth cock. Sam didn't mind if a guy didn't shave, but enjoyed it when they did. Chris took a step forward and his cock was pressed against Sam's lips.

"Open slave," Chris ordered.

Sam did just that and Chris slid his cock into her mouth. Sam tightened her lips around Chris' member and began sucking as he slid slowly back and forth in her mouth. Sam was very aroused at how Chris was able to dominate her without being harsh or rough. His very demeanor made her want to serve him and that is why she happily took his cock into her mouth. Chris let his hand slide through Sam's hair and had her taking more of his cock into her sweet, little mouth. Before long the hard member in Sam's mouth was pressing against her throat and after a few more minutes her relaxed throat accepted the long, thick member. Chris moaned deeply as he began to throat fuck Sam enjoying the warmth and tightness of his slave's throat. Sam was comfortable taking her master's cock and even enjoyed pleasuring him as much as she apparently was as her pussy slowly moistened the table she was on.

Sam knew her master was getting closer to orgasm as his moan became slightly louder and more frequent. Sam was hoping that Chris would slide his cock out of her throat and then she knew she could use her tongue to make him orgasm. Chris slid his cock into Sam's throat a few more times before pulling back a little into her mouth. Sam seized the opportunity and tightened her lips around Chris' cock while also sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Chris was caught off guard by the instant pulse of pleasure and could not help but unload his cum into his slave's waiting mouth. Chris held his cock inside Sam's mouth as he came, and Sam would have it no other way. Sam always enjoyed swallowing cum and that did not change with her master. After a few seconds Chris had deposited his entire load and Sam swallowed it anxiously.

"Well done slave, pleasure me and you shall be pleasured." Chris said to Sam.

Sam was not sure exactly how she would be pleasured, but Chris began undoing her restraints. Within moments she was no longer in bondage and Chris was lifting her onto the table facing the direction her butt was facing before. Chris lifted Sam's legs so her feet were flat on the table, knees bent. Sam rested back on her elbows, holding her upper body up to watch Chris. Chris spread Sam's legs while keeping her knees bent, taking a look at her wet pussy. Chris lowered himself to his knees and pulled Sam right to the edge of the table. He slowly leaned in and licked along her wet slit. Sam shivered slightly and lied back as Chris began to take gentle, long licks along Sam's pussy. Chris enjoyed the taste of his slave's pussy and knew that he would consistently reward good behavior with pleasure for his slave.

Chris slid his tongue up to his slave's clit and began to concentrate there. Sam moaned from the pleasure and was beginning to play with her tits and hard nipples. Chris slid two fingers along Sam's slit and found her tight, but very wet entrance. Chris circled the tight, soaked hole for a few moments before gently sliding his fingers into Sam. Sam felt the insertion and could feel her pussy tight around Chris' fingers. Chris began to stroke the inside of Sam's pussy making sure to hook his fingers so

Sam's g-spot was struck with each motion. Sam could not believe the pleasure and attention she was getting from her master. She knew that she would enjoy her time with her master, but never knew she would be getting completely focused pleasure from him to her. Sam knew that Chris was a smart master though, by giving her pleasure he ensured her submission.

Sam felt herself getting caught up in thoughts of future sessions and imagined Chris fucking her with his hard cock. Her body bent back over the table, Chris' cock drilling her from behind as his hands slapped down on her ass. Sam bucked her hips and moaned loudly as her thoughts got carried away and Chris' tongue and fingers kicked into overdrive.

"Oh master," Sam moaned out as she was pleasured.

Chris kept his work up feeling Sam's pussy get even more wet and occasionally grip his fingers. Sam was on the verge of orgasm and as she imagined her master fucking her hard and deep she felt Chris' fingers hit her on the perfect spot. Sam moaned out loudly and her whole body rocked as waves of pleasure radiated through her body. Chris felt the vice like grip clench down on his fingers as his slave orgasmed. Chris slowed his fingers and stopped his tongue allowing his slave to ride her orgasm. After a few moments Sam's body relaxed and she was left breathing heavy on the table. Chris rose to his feet and put his bottoms back on completely.

"How do you feel slave?" Chris asked Sam.

"Used, but very satisfied as well." Sam replied between breaths.

"Good slave now when you feel ready you may shower and then you may go, but I expect you at the same time next week understand?" Chris told Sam.

"Yes master," Sam replied still recovering from their session.

Chris smiled and walked out of the room as Sam slowly regained her composure and slid off the table, heading out of the room as she had left her clothes in the guest bathroom already. As the warm water washed her naked body she could not wait for the next session with Chris and as she headed home she could not help but think of what sort of future Chris would bring her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The First Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds