• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Prove It Ch. 04

Prove It Ch. 04

This is a continuation of a story filed under Prove it in the gay male section that is now taking a hypnotic turn. I suggest you catch up on the story by reading the first three chapters and then continue on with this one. More to come.

*

So the plan was laid out though I had no idea what was actually in store. Tina just told me that I needed to be at her house on the next Friday. Apparently it would be worth my time to be there. The days went by and I only talked to Jeff in the hallway a few times. So awkward to say the least. I almost lost my cool on Thursday. It was around lunch time and I bumped into him coming out of the bathroom. Concentrating on pulling the zipper on his khakis up, he ran right into me. Apologies were quickly said and as he walked away I couldn't help watching his tight ass sway. It hurt me that we hadn't really talked since the Halloween party and made me more determined that Tina could help me out.

Friday night finally came. I was told to come around 6 and everyone else would be showing up around seven.

Tina, always the gracious host, meets me at the door with champagne glasses in hand. She hands me one and automatically cheers me, "Here's to the best night of your life!"

I just shake my head because I am not privy to the details. She does let me know that Jeff will also be showing up early. She also tells me no one else is actually invited and I can't let Jeff know that.

Then the door bell rings and I know really soon I will have to converse with the only man I've recently made out with.

"Hey guys!" Who is ready to pregame?" Jeff states always ready to throw a few back before we head out to the bars.

We confirm our intentions to get messed up and then the chit chat starts.

Drinks are poored and shots are taken. Jeff is looking sharp in a zip up red Polo sweater with underlying button up light blue shirt. His khakis are slim fit accenting his small yet tight ass nicely.

Amidst the light banter Tina finally lays out her plan.

"Jeff we had you come here for a reason. Both Kit and I are worried about you chewing tobacco all the time and we thought it was time we let you know."

Of course he looked directly at me with those penetrating, hurt eyes. All I could do was shrug in agreement. As Tina asked if he was ready to quit I could see his love for tobacco was weak, more of a passing interest than a habit. Being confronted for the first time, he agreed it may be time to quit.

Tina said that she has wanted to help for a while. "I'm a trained hypnotist and specialize in breaking habits."

Both Jeff and I were taken aback. "So you want to hypnotize me into quitting chewing?"

"No. Since you and Kit have a strong connection I'm going to coach him into hypnotizing you into quitting. It's much easier to be hypnotized by somebody you have shared a bond with and I think Kit would be the perfect hypnotist to break you of your terrible habit."

A smirk spread across Jeff's face. This was the first I had learned of this new plan but apparently Jeff found it as ridiculous as it sounded to me.

"Fine. I'll give it a try." Jeff the good sport stated. "What do I have to do".

"Lay down flat on the couch. Kit I want you to sit on the edge of the couch above Jeff's head." Now Kit put this bluetooth in your ear and I will step in to the other room. I want you to massage Jeff's temples slowly as you repeat everything I tell you". With that Tina stepped out of the room.

I instructed my new/first subject Jeff to shed his shoes and coat and get comfortable on the couch. I slowly started to massage his temples. "Relax, Jeff. Think of all things peaceful. Follow the rhythm of my fingers on your temples. Around and around my fingers go. So gentle, so soothing Think of nothing else but my fingers and my voice Around and around Feel your breathing slow as you relax In and out and around and around You can just relax all your muscles. Come into a peaceful place. Picture yourself on a beach with the waves coming in and out as my fingers go around and around your temples Feel the stress of work and life leave you. Feel your toes relaxing as your stress leaves you. Feel your calves relax as the couch cradles them for you. No stress, just relax. Feel your thighs lose their tightness as they spread slightly into a more comfortable position. Feel your abs loosen and your arms hang comfortably by your side almost floating next to your torso. Let the stress leave your shoulders and neck as you become more and more comfortable laying on the couch. Listen to my voice and only my voice. Close your eyes. Relax your jaw and breathe slowly in and out. Your head falls down onto your chest. Your arms relax against your sides. Your legs are limp on the couch. You are calm and comfortable. Now you feel me grabbing your right arm. My hand intertwines with your hand. It feels so natural rapped inside your fingers. Now that your hand is held tight inside mine and you are totally relaxed I am going to pull straight down and the jerk with put you into a deep trance. When I say so you will SLEEP!"

"Is he out?" Tina asked over the bluetooth

I looked down at the man asleep in front of me, in shock that it had worked at all.

"Yep" is all I could muster.

"Good job Kit. You are a natural! We need to deepen his trance. Just repeat what I tell you."

"Jeff can you hear my voice?"

"Yes".

"How do you feel Jeff?"

"Nice. Like I'm floating" He responded. He looked so at peace with one leg hanging off the edge of the couch and his arms draped across his belly.

"That's right Jeff. You are floating. You are in a safe, comfortable place with no worries and no concerns. Listen to my voice and only my voice. I am your guide in this safe place. You can trust and will trust me. I am here to lead you and you are here to follow my voice. Do you want me to help you keep you feeling comfortable and safe?

"Yes."

"Good Jeff. You feel so good right now. No worries in the world. I won't let anything hurt you in this state. You are my responsibility and you know that I want to help you continue to be out of harm's way. I want you to picture yourself at a ski hill. We just got onto the chair lift. Just you and me. It's a beautiful day. As we start to climb up the hill you are totally at peace. It's a beautiful sunny day and you feel warm and comfortable bundled up in your winter clothes. As we climb higher and higher, you will descend deeper and deeper into the trance. I am here with you as the chair takes you higher and higher and you go deeper and deeper. More and more relaxed with just my voice as your guide."

"Yessss."

"The view is beautiful and you can see for miles and miles. No cares in the world. You feel me by your side. I am your partner on this journey and you trust me completely. I am your guide. Do you want me to be your guide."

"I do."

"Do you trust me completely to make sure you are safe?"

"Yessss."

"Good Jeff. You are doing so well as you go deeper and deeper into my trance. You like being in my trance because you know you do not have to worry about anything. I can do that for you. I can take care of you while you are in my trance and you can just relax and feel comfortable knowing that you are in my protection. Since you know I will keep you safe, you are willing to follow my commands because I am in control Jeff. Let me think for you, let me control your thoughts, your feelings, your desires. My desires are your desires. Repeat it. My desires are your desires."

"My desires are your desires."

Repeat: "I am your willing subject. I want to please you. If I please you I get pleasure in return."

"I am your willing subject. I want to please you. If I please you I get pleasure in return."

"Good Jeff. Very good. I am in control. I control your mind, your body. Do you want me to control you while you are in my trance?"

"Yessss."

"If you please me you get pleasure in return, Jeff. I command you. Who commands you when you are in this trance?"

"You do."

"Why?"

"Because if I please you I get pleasure in return."

"That's right. Very good Jeff. In this state what I say you know is true. I am your master Jeff. Tell me who is your master?"

"You are."

"I am what?"

"You are my master."

"Good. If I am your master than you know that you are my slave Jeff. You are my trance slave. You are here in this trance for one reason only and that is to please me completely. For if you please me then you will get pleasure in return. Do you want to feel deep and intense pleasure slave?"

"Yesssssss."

"Yes what?"

"I want to feel deep and intense pleasure."

"And how is the only way you can feel that pleasure slave?"

"By pleasing my master."

"And who is the master that you must obey?"

"You are my master and I must obey you."

"Good slave. You are doing very well. You are my slave and your obedience is making me very proud. You want to make me, your master, proud. It is all you live for in this trance. Whenever you are in this trance you will make me feel proud if you refer to me as your master. I am no longer Kit. You are my trance slave and I am your master. You will do anything to please me for you know that your pleasure comes directly and only from pleasing me."

"Yes master. I live for pleasing you."

"The first thing you can do to please me is to remember that whenever I put you into a trance you will once again immediately become my pleasure slave once again. Now slave tell me what will happen when I put you into a trance."

"Whenever I am in a trance I am your pleasure slave."

"That's right and as your master I will keep you safe and comfortable for this is why you have let me be your master. After I release you from this trance you will not remember that I am your master while you are under my trance but you will remember how safe and at peace you are when I hypnotize you. You will long to be under my control again. You will actively find ways for us to be alone so I can hypnotize you again and again so you can return to this safe, peaceful place. This is our place, me your master and you my slave. You will long to give up control to me so that I can guide you and protect you. You will yearn to give up control to me, slave. Now in a moment I am going to wake you from this trance. Don't be sad slave for when I want you to return all I need is to say a phrase and you will yet again be under my control. Whenever I say, 'Prove it' you will instantly fall into my trance. Now what are the key words?"

"Prove it, master."

"That's a good slave. Now I am going to wake you up. You will not remember anything other than with the phrase "prove it" you will yet again fall under my spell. You will wake up feeling very refreshed and that you no longer have the desire to chew tobacco and even the thought of it makes you sick to your stomach. Now as I count to five you will become more and more awake. One. Two. Three. Four. Five."

As Jeff came back to the real world, Tina came out from the bedroom beaming. We shared a quick high five. With the groundwork laid out she wished me the best of luck and took her leave.

Jeff, finally awake, spouted out, "I can't believe it worked. I feel absolutely amazing. Kit you are good friend. I haven't chewed all day and the thought of it doesn't even sit well with me right now.

I could barely contain my laughter but I did and only gave a sly smile. The festivities up to this point had left me while quite an uncomfortable feeling in my crotch area. I was surprised at how good it felt to be in total control and not as of yet do anything with this newfound power over the boy I have been lusting over.

"So just like that you are done with tobacco?" I asked. "Where is your hidden can? How bout you go grab it and we'll put Tina's surefire plan to the test."

He went and grabbed the can and handed it to me. I opened it up, grimacing at the overpowering smell, looked Jeff straight in the eyes, and said, "Prove it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Prove It Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds