• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Humbled in Sri Lanka

Humbled in Sri Lanka

12

It was not one of my better days in Sri Lanka. My wife was in England "re-thinking" our marriage following her discovery that I had been exchanging explicit emails and photos with a young masseur we had shared during a short stay at a local beach resort. While she did not mind sharing men with me, she took a very dim view of my having solitary adventures. No matter how much I protested her love to her, she persisted, for some unknown reason, in regarding the men I slept with as a threat to her own position. She never seemed to understand that I wanted them only to satisfy certain physical desires. I had no intention of making any of them a partner. Indeed, I had no interest in any aspect of them except their bodies. To me, they were nothing more than pieces of lovely brown meat that should be honoured to serve and service my large white cock.

As if my wife's absence was not bad enough, I had also just dismissed my housemaid and cook after the disappearance of some money from my desk. I had no idea which one of them had taken it so the fairest thing to do was to get rid of them both. The stupid women had, of course, reacted very badly, yelling and crying, first claiming I had made a mistake, then begging me to keep their jobs, then cursing me when they saw I was not to be moved by their appeals. They had both been quite hysterical and were still screaming obscenities at me when I ejected them forcefully through the front gate.

Their absence from the house meant that I had to venture to the local market and by my own food for the very first time. Usually, this was the task of my servants or occasionally my wife. I considered such tasks beneath my dignity. To me, the market was a smelly, overcrowded place and I hated having to push through the crowds of sweaty poor people and haggle with the traders. I had a particularly nasty encounter with an elderly man that morning, a tall, bony individual with an arrogance that was quite unsuited to his station. The argument ended with me overturning some of the items on his stall and loudly calling him a cheat and a thief. He called a policeman but I smoothed things over in the usual manner and left him fuming as he cursed me in terms rather similar to those used by my dismissed servants.

Once home, I took out my foul mood on my gardening staff. I should explain that I was renting a large house with an equally large garden at that time. It was situated on the edge of the village with no overlooking buildings and high walls around it to ensure absolute privacy. My wife had insisted on it as she liked to sunbathe nude by the pool. Of course, she did not mind the servants seeing her. They did not really count as people.

Anyway, the garden consisted of a large lawn with a number of flower beds and several trees. Gardening was my wife's passion and I usually paid it little attention apart from sitting in it. She had told me the names of our gardeners when we first hired them but I had no need to remember them as she was the one who issued their orders. On that particular day, only one was on duty, watering the lawn with a hose in a manner which was, quite frankly, lacklustre. He was around thirty, tall and muscular with a broad chest, his hands and limbs grown strong from years of manual labour. He was definitely not my type though. I liked smooth-skinned young men from the cities and the coast, not rough-hewn labourers with missing teeth. The other man in the garden, a local man brought in to trim the coconut palms (he was clambering up one at that very moment) was even less the kind of man who filled my fantasies. Dark and wiry, he was almost 40 and there was nothing attractive about his almost naked body except his well-defined muscles. That had never been enough for a man of my refined tastes.

As I have said, I was already in a foul mood. The sight of my gardener only half-heartedly attending to his duties only served to anger me further. Planting myself in front of him I began to berate him in English (I had no idea how much of the language he knew), wagging my finger at him and threatening him with the same fate as my other servants. He just looked at me in a most curious manner which I took to be stupidity. I stepped closer and he lifted his hose in surprise, wetting my T-shirt in the process. I swore at him but he seemed to have difficulty understanding me. By the time he removed the hose, my T-shirt was completely soaked through.

Angrily, I pulled off my shirt and threw it onto the ground. I was fuming but the gardener did not seem at all repentant. Quite the opposite in fact; he was smiling. Smiling and looking at my naked torso with what could only be described as unadulterated lust. I should know. I had worn that exact same expression when the masseur had first stripped naked for me. The thought that this uneducated peasant was interested in my body was both flattering and distasteful. I had no wish to lower myself to consorting with the likes of him. My response was, therefore, to step even closer to the impertinent lout and shout louder at him. He simply laughed and turned the hose on my crotch. In a matter of moments, my shorts were as wet as my shirt had been.

Still shouting, I backed away from the force of the water. The gardener followed me every step of the way, never lifting the water jet from my shorts. I turned my back on him to spare my cock and balls from the stinging effect of his attack. That only gave him the opportunity to hose down my arse cheeks. My shorts were completely soaked now and they were clinging to me in a most uncomfortable manner which, combined with the force of the water was almost painful. Since the gardener gave no indication of wanting to end his assault, there was only one way in which I could relieve myself. Bending over and presenting my arse towards the gardener, I pulled off my shorts.

The moment I was naked and vulnerable, the gardener cast his hose aside. Turning back to face him, I saw him running his eyes up and down my lily white body and grinning lasciviously. His gaze rested on my shrivelled cock and he first laughed the closed his fist and started moving it up and down rapidly. It was obvious what he wanted me to do. Indignant, I refused, shaking my head and telling him so in blunt language. Instantly, his expression changed to one of pure aggression and he made a threatening position with his balled fist. For a moment, I considered fighting him but it was a ridiculous notion, He was much stronger than me. Indeed, apart from his teeth, he was much superior physically. My whole dominion over him had been based on my wealth and social standing. Now, standing there naked before him, all those advantages were gone. He was the man in charge. In many ways, he was the man.

I began to slowly stroke my cock, doing my best to make it as hard as I could under the circumstances. The gardener's eyes were firmly fixed on it now and his hand was under his sarong. Obviously he was playing with his own cock. As I have already mentioned, I have always been proud of my own rather large appendage and I now decided that I would make my cock grow as large as possible in order to both impress my unwanted lover and to re-establish my superiority and therefore my dominance over him. After all, I had yet to see any Sri Lankan cock which could match mine for length and girth. It did not occur to me until later that when I was stroking my cock so hard, I was doing it for the approval of the gardener. I wanted him to acknowledge its superior size, yes, but above all I wanted him to see me in all my glory.

When I was dangerously close to cumming, I looked questioningly at the gardener. Clearly, he had other plans for my cum because he signalled me to lift my hand from cock. A moment later, he untied his sarong and let it drop to the ground. I had been slightly taken aback by his lack of surprise at the size of my cock and now I understood why. His cock was just as impressive. Shorter it may have been but it was a good bit thicker than mine. It was the largest cock I had ever seen on any Sri Lankan. All my hopes of re-establishing my dominance vanished. I knew now that I was the weaker man.

Still, at least fucking the gardener would not be altogether unpleasant. He may have been ugly but his muscles were beautifully sculpted and from what I could see of his buttocks, his arse was rock hard. Smiling weakly, I pointed to my cock and gestured to him to step forward and suck it. To my complete and utter surprised, he scowled at me and shook his head then pointed to his own cock. It had never occurred to me he would want me to suck him. I had never sucked a local man. They sucked me and then I fucked them. That was how it worked. I was a man, not a woman. I gave, they received and no-one was left in any doubt as to who the dominant partner was. The thought of first sucking and then being fucked by brown cock, especially the brown cock of an ignorant servant was repugnant to me, at least mentally. My cock, on the other hand seemed excited by the prospect. As I pictured the gardener's thick cock entering my white arse, it gave a little jerk. I blushed bright red and the gardener laughed. He pointed to the ground then gestured towards his cock and snapped his fingers.

I decided it was best not to keep him waiting any longer. Falling to my knees, I crawled submissively to his feet and knelt beneath his erect cock. The gardener snapped his fingers again and I leaped into action. Taking his cock in both hands I kissed and licked its tip then ran my tongue over every inch of its shaft, worshipping it so diligently that it fairly glistened with moist saliva. That, done, I turned my attention to his balls, kissing and licking them too before sucking them in my mouth. I even gave his arse a little lick even though its smell was less than appealing. Lifting my head again, I then began to suck on his cock, taking it further inside my mouth and throat with every bob of my head. It was not a very easy task. As I have already said, the cock was very thick and it was a tight fit in my mouth. I even choked a couple of times which made the gardener laugh. I began to worry about taking the cock in my arse but that only spurred me to work harder. The wetter I could make it, I reasoned, the less painful my fucking would be.

I had just taken the whole shaft in my mouth and was starting to suck faster when I felt the gardener's broad hands on my head. It seemed he did not want me to speed up, just to suck at a steady, gentle pace. Obviously, he was saving all his cum to christen my arse. I had no objection and allowed him to guide me in whatever way he desired. As he did so, my hands set to work fondling his balls and stroking his arse cheeks. I found them incredibly strong and firm. It was the sort of arse that radiated strength and made my own buttocks, which I had previously considered firm, seem decidedly flabby.

Without a word, the gardener lifted his hands from my head, placed one on my neck, and spun me round. It was time for my fucking. Resting on my hands and knees, I lifted my arse and presented it to him. I felt his rough hands pry my cheeks apart and then he spat three times directly onto my arsehole and rubbed his saliva into it. That and the saliva I had expended on his cock were the only lubricant I was to receive. A moment later, I felt the tip of the gardener's cock press against my entrance and then it was inside me. A few gentle pushes later, I had accepted half the shaft. A few harder strokes after that and I had swallowed the monster whole. It was not the first cock I had taken, although it was the first brown one, but it was the thickest. I was grateful the gardener had been so gentle with me. Even so, it was painful and I am afraid I cried out. The gardener responded by slapping my arse hard and muttering some words which I did not recognise but whose meaning was clear. I did not protest again.

The gardener began to fuck me faster but he soon slowed again. I wondered why until I realised he was angry with my performance.

"You are woman now." he said, leaning over me and using the first English words I had heard him speak. "You fuck me like woman or you make me angry!"

I apologised and began to act more as he wished me to. For some reason, I had started to forget how unwilling I was to be his sex toy and was more interested in making sure I satisfied him. He had threatened me, of course, but the way I responded to his touch and his instructions was less because I was afraid of him and more because of a much more powerful emotion.

Lifting my arse up higher, I began to rub it against his balls and thighs. Then, once he started fucking me again, I made sure that every single one of his strokes was matched by a reciprocal movement of my arse, ensuring that his cock was always as deep inside me as possible. The faster he went, however, the more difficult it became to keep up with him. I did what I considered to be a pretty good job of pleasing him, nonetheless. He certainly came fast enough when he finally pulled his cock out of me, threw me onto my back and shot jet after jet of cum into my mouth and onto my face. He had fucked me on all fours as if I was an animal and now he was marking me as an animal would mark its property.

"Eat!" he snarled, then looked down at me and laughed heartily as I scooped his cum from my face and greedily licked it from my fingers.

"Up!" he ordered and I rose to my knees.

He patted my head as if I was a dog.

"You are very bad man but very good fuck. Your cunt just like a woman's."

"Thank you!" I smiled, strangely proud, despite myself, to have won such praise from him. "You were very good also, very strong. You are a real man, not like me."

He grinned. Apparently he too liked to be praised . "May I know your name?" I asked "I am ashamed to say I have forgotten it. Please forgive me."

His face darkened and for a moment I thought he might strike me but it seemed he was only thinking.

"My name" he said eventually "is Sir."

He pointed to his feet and I bent down and kissed them as a mark of respect and submission. When I looked up again, he was grinning from ear to ear. Only a short time I would have been furious to be humiliated in such a way by a mere servant. Now, I simply ejaculated.

Sir jumped back as the cum blasted his leg and sandals but he did not get angry. I suppose he saw it as a tribute to his superior manhood. Perhaps it was. I had lost all understanding of what was happening to my emotions and my body.

"Eat!" he commanded and I licked every trace of my cum from his strong brown body.

"Good." he said "Now you fuck again. Fuck good like before."

"Are you ready again so quickly?" I said in surprise as his cock was still flaccid "You really are a great man!"

Sir laughed, pleased by my compliment.

"Not me. My friend. He want white man too much."

He pointed to where the other worker was now sitting naked under a coconut tree, stroking his cock and smiling. He looked hideous.

"Please, no!" I said, looking imploringly at Sir "You are a great man, a strong man but he is an ugly man, dark and ugly not beautiful and brown like you. I don't want to fuck him!"

Sir's face grew angry.

"Listen good!" he said threateningly, lowering his head and pressing his face against mine "You not boss man now. You just meat, white meat for Sri Lankan men. I am boss man. I say, you do or you sorry. You understand?"

"Yes sir." I said, trembling fearfully. "I am sorry sir."

"Come!" barked Sir, standing up and starting to walk towards his friend.

I stood up and he halted in his tracks.

"No! You not walk on two legs. You not man now, you animal. You walk like animal now. You walk on four legs."

So it was that I crawled rather than walked to the feet of the man who would fuck me next. I crawled like a dog and like a dog my hardening cock swung between my legs as I did so.

I had expected the tree man to simply give me a quick fuck but he proved rather more creative than that, much to my discomfort. He did not even allow me to suck on his long but thin cock. Instead, I was made to stand at the foot of the coconut tree while he clambered back up it.

"Look!" said Sir, pointing upwards and I looked up to see the tree man's black arse directly above me, He was straddling the tree in such a way that his arsehole was plainly visible. Sir smiled and said something and then the tree man started to move again only this time he began to descend.

Instinctively I stepped back but Sir pushed me against the tree again. "Master coming home." he said "Welcome Master with kiss like good wife." Looking back up at the gaping black arsehole, it was clear what he meant. I held up my trembling arms and the tree man lowered his arse right into them. He was thinner than Sir but his muscles were just as solid. He slid down lower still. My hands rested on his thighs. I craned my neck upwards and kissed both buttocks then licked round the rim of his hole. The tree man gave a little whoop of delight and lowered himself onto my tongue. He smelled and tasted disgusting but I was too afraid of the consequences to try and run away now. So, abandoning whatever pride I had left, I started to lick him out as hard as I could.

"Good!" smiled Sir and then walked away, leaving us alone.

The tree man was still holding onto the tree with remarkable upper body strength but gradually he was lowering himself down. Every time he did so, I had to bend lower down in order to keep pleasuring his dirty opening. Finally, his feet reached the ground and he stood with his feet on either side of the tree, his arse pressing into my face while I sat on my own arse, my legs splayed on either side of his. Now I had to begin my work in earnest. Prying his arse cheeks apart, I buried my tongue inside him and licked away furiously. He reached back and took one of my soft hands in his and placed it on his wiry cock and without receiving a single command, I began to wank it. This went on until my new "husband's cock was as hard as his other muscles.

Standing, he grinned lustfully down at me and then walked around behind me. He snapped something at me in Sinhalese. Although I could not understand his words, they could have only one meaning. Clambering quickly onto all fours, I spread my legs and offered him my arse. He was on me in an instant. His cock was thinner and shorter than Sir's but he used no lubrication and he had none of the latter's concern or gentility. He fucked me hard and he fucked me fast, pounding me with such ruthless energy that I was almost knocked off my limbs. Already tired from my previous fucking on all fours, I found that I had to grab hold of the tree for support. This only seemed to excite my fucker even more. He had a great deal of stamina but eventually he too tired. Pulling his cock from my pain filled arse, he did the same as Sir had, spraying my face with his cum and making me eat it. He found it hilarious that I came myself as soon as I tasted his load and made me lick up the drops which had landed on his body.

Sir had returned by now. He called his friend to him and they sat side by side eating some local snack, chatting and laughing and occasionally pointing at me to the accompaniment of even more laughter. They did not think to offer me any food, not that I would have taken it of course. They just left me to lie, exhausted on the ground like a discarded piece of meat while they went on with their daily lives. To be honest, I was too tired to care. I had also given up trying to analyse my appalling reactions to that morning's traumatic events. I just wanted to be left alone to sleep and recover.

I should have known it was a forlorn hope.

"Up!" said Sir, kicking me lightly in the ribs just as I closed my eyes.

"Please!" I groaned "I'll give you money, anything. Please just leave me alone."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Humbled in Sri Lanka

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds